⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FEMUSCLE: *In Cartoons* PIX + CLIPS~collected

Started by hulton, June 21, 2009, 06:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

musclelover321

I remember ellen DeGeneres hulking out, that's about it
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


NinjaStar

Found this via TvTropes:


"Although he's quite happy having a long-distance relationship with what's effectively a female version of himself (that is, chubby), Soos had a picture of a muscular woman in a bikini come out of the Mailbox That Knows Everything when he asked it about his dream woman."

Whole thing is here if you want to sit through it all just for a quick one-off joke: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

phy911

It is refreshing to see a female bodybuilder perceived as attractive.

I cleaned up the capture if anyone is interested.

TheFranksterChannel

Sidekick has female muscle growth in the series that Kitty and vana were muscular.

87fg

These are screen caps from the Fairly Oddparents

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I really enjoy her character design.

NinjaStar

More screens:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Plus an extra:



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Which episode is that from?

The Crimson Chin Meets Mighty Mom and Dyno Dad. It's on Youtube. I'd post the link, but the mods would just delete it. By the way, the .gif is reversed. In the episode, she loses her muscles. I thought it would be more interesting to watch her grow. She looks so hot all jacked in her street clothes.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

TheFranksterChannel

In these episode, "Like Supervillain, Like Son", "Shopping Spree" and "I, Sidebot" has FMG of  both Kitty Ko and Vana Glama.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Miley Cyrus

I have just found some muscle babes in cartoon.  It's named Triptank (S02 E05).  Starting from 4:50 minutes there are fbbs.  See snapshot:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle 'babes' is subjective. That's the best pic of them and they're voiced by men.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

phy911



This was probably a schmoe's idea for a cartoon that got ruined by stereotypes trying to make funny.

here is just the female bodybuilder portion:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kayjay

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle 'babes' is subjective. That's the best pic of them and they're voiced by men.

Unfortunately you're right. That pic is great but it went down hill after that. I kinda wish I didn't watch the video cuz it just made it worse.

Paperclip113

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It is refreshing to see a female bodybuilder perceived as attractive.

I cleaned up the capture if anyone is interested.
I like that regardless of ones view of her being attractive or otherwise, she was drawn pretty accurate to a high level female bodybuilder. Not mannish and hideous. Not scrawny and girly but with muscles. It's super accurate!

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


This was probably a schmoe's idea for a cartoon that got ruined by stereotypes trying to make funny.

here is just the female bodybuilder portion:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Considering it's Triptank doing a short about "buff babes", I would expect as much. I admit it did make me laugh a little. Typical male ego at the very end when the guys high fived and said in delusion," we tore that shit up!" when it was the female bodybuilders who "tore that shit up!"

87fg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle 'babes' is subjective. That's the best pic of them and they're voiced by men.
Unfortunately you're right. That pic is great but it went down hill after that. I kinda wish I didn't watch the video cuz it just made it worse.

This will make you feel better.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

oriander2000

Don't forget the "Metalbending Champion!" line in S3.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Couldn't find the gif, though...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login