LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FEMUSCLE: *In Cartoons* PIX + CLIPS~collected

Started by hulton, June 21, 2009, 06:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheFranksterChannel

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
hey i checked this entire thread and gave karma to many, but i would like to know if ANYBODY remembers an episode of Osmosis Jones (2001) where in the beginning a female detective was lifting a huge barbell and showing off how strong she was?

A female detective named Maria Amino, right?


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thankx, The FranksterChannel i didn't even know her name, but im hoping you are correct so that way i can google her name and see what comes up..unless you have the title to that episode? thankx again.

Here you go. I've found an episode, Oh My Dog. It's a female weighlifter. It's not Maria.


But I'll found Maria in an episode very soon, I got to watch an entire episodes.

TheFranksterChannel

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

slevaopasno

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In the cartoon Gawayn there are 4 episodes with FMG: the episode "the competition" S1E47/ "love problems" S2E8/ "the battle of gwen" S2E15/  the episode "doctor Roddy" S2E6 there is a little aparition of a female bodybuilder

Gawayn episodes with muscular female characters:

S02E13 - Gawayn - Baby Questers
S01E47 - Gawayn - Quiz Show
S02E06 - Gawayn - Doctor Roddy
S02E08 - Gawayn - Man Trouble
S02E15 - Gawayn - Gwen Smackdown

All episodes you can find and download here:

tvrip-desenhosanimados DOT You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Direct Links to 3rd Party Sites Not Permitted

If you watch the series online, it will only be available for 10 minutes in a bad quality. To download the full video, you need to click the "download" button.

envallfan

I remember years ago - probably 1970's seeing on UK TV, an episode of Popeye which featured a very muscular wife of Bluto. Does anyone have a link to that? It was certainly worth seeing - I would love another look at it.

TheFranksterChannel

The only FMG on the The Croods Netflix series, Dawn of the Croods. In ep 9, Garden of Eaten, Eep's mother, Ugga, ate all the spider ants and grew muscle.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I like how the dad's all into it, and how Eep seems to want to get in on the action. That definitely has some potential.

Yeah, that's going to be awesome there were make Eep more buff like her movie version as muscular to join her mom and dad. Especially, the rest of the family. :dance:

NinjaStar

Some quick one-offs:

Beavis and Butthead in Pumping Iron:


Daria Jodie End Credits Alter-Ego:


King of the Hill Luanne's Saga:


I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

Here is the episode of the Zorro cartoon with a traveling circus strong woman in it:


"Hah, you call those biceps, kid?"


"Now these are biceps."

And now, for some feats of strength:


This character was named Ursula.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What is the name of the episode? Maybe we could find another link to it.

*ZORRO* It's season 1, episode 11: "Valley of the Man Beast".

The only version of it that I found was the Spanish dub on YouTube:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I forgot who posted it first, but credits to them.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

87fg

Any Venture Brothers fans here?  There's a new character you should pay attention to. She is basically a parody and homage to Wonder Woman. I can't remember her name in the show, but at this point she is a minor character. She's making me like season six a whole lot more.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
I'll see if I can find more screen caps, because she may appear in more episodes.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   Direct Links to 3rd Party Sites Not Permitted  Search:  * toonova com the venture bros *


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The new character is named 'Warriana'.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What season, episode is she in?


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The first episode of the sixth season, "Hostile Makeover".


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
...and the fourth

memorylive

FOR uzi4you2:  episode from teen titans--Teen Titans Go! Season 03 Episode 02 Leg Day

https://www.******/files/6ROXJCCW/New_Teen_Titans_Go_2016___Leg_Day_Full_Episode_Full_HD.mp4.zip_links
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

oriander2000

Found the animated version of the "Metalbending Champion!" scene from TLOK.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And the Season (3) would end with the buffest Korra ever. So we can tell it was premonitory.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Which Futurama episodes have the women from Amazonia in them?


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Amazon Women in the Mood


That was a very hilarious one. God, I wish it was still airing.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There also was the Futurama Episode in which Leela and Amy are on roids and grow pretty big.  Its called "The Butterjunk Effect" S7E6 I guess.  ;)

Yeah, I posted some images a few pages back, but there's always room for more.  The other is from another episode that I can't remember. All I know is I want a calendar like that.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zarina

I was trying to also think of episodes where the Amazonians make "cameos".  For example, I remember Fry is talking with one at the DOOP conference (I think the episode is "Brannigan Begin Again", season 2).   I think one also shows up to Fry's funeral ("The Sting", season 4?)

gwhh

Some Well Built Woman In This Cartoon:  Mythic Warriors - Jason and the Argonauts

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

qwertz

Weren't there some instances of cartoon muscle in Pepper Ann and the Mighty bee?!

TheFranksterChannel

Here goes to famous nostalgic of Sandy Cheeks in Christmas Who?, Karate Island, and Whelk Attack. Sorry, I don't have MuscleBob BuffPants screencap of her.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FCW9

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Also, in the pilot for the upcoming Cartoon Network show Lakewood Plaza Turbo, one of the women in KO's mom's Dojo is a four-armed, middle-aged, muscular woman with a noticeable six-pack. Her name is Gertie! Bonus points for those who can put screenshots with her up here!

Ask and ye shall recieve.....

ORIGINAL IMAGE EXPIRED--REPLACEMENTS MAY NOT MATCH

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you! Also, could you please find the other screenshots, especially when she gives KO a big hug, and when she claps along with the other ladies when he goes to fight? Thank you, and Karma++++!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There's another character was named Gertie as well, who made low-fat yogurt creature from Staines Down Drains.