Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FEMUSCLE: *In Cartoons* PIX + CLIPS~collected

Started by hulton, June 21, 2009, 06:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

87fg

Trung was a one shot character and henchwoman of Krull ( not to be confused with Vandal Savage). I wish she came back and did sort of a Harley Quinn type of thing. The effects of the ray shot on her were reversed at the end of the episode.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Karharot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bringing up Stompa reminded me of another ripped DC universe female: Mongola (sister of Mongol)

Makes an appearance in Season 1 Part 2 of "Batman the Brave and the Bold", in an episode featuring Jonah Hex.

Big, BIG muscles on that gal!


the episode name`s
Batman The Brave and the Bold Se1 - Ep21 Duel of the Double Crossers!
I ♥ Saradas

87fg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Some more images I found. I wish she wasn't a one shot character. The person who animated that fmg sequence clearly  likes muscle women. I mean watch how detailed it is.

GAP

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Does anyone know who these characters are? I found when I was searching on the net.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karharot

the last two are from here

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas

mk34

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Does anyone know who these characters are? I found when I was searching on the net.

Black Widow from Ring of Destruction: Slam Masters II

oriander2000

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Does anyone know who these characters are? I found when I was searching on the net.

Black Widow from Ring of Destruction: Slam Masters II


Actually an edition of her original sprites by MattMoylan: https://twit***.com/LilFormers/status/1158576463119114240

Here's another edition with only her mask removed: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BW's attire fully covers her, and until the ending, her gender remains uncertain since she's very muscular.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Only in her ending she reveals herself to be a lady:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pramitsen2008

A couple of strong and powerful female characters appearing in the "Battletech" animated series.

The 1st one is named, Kristen Redmond:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


The 2nd one is named, Natalya:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Here is Natalya's profile bio:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


And, here is a shot from the animated series:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

Luari- ell as she will appear in Captain Marvel #18.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pramitsen2008

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Luari- ell as she will appear in Captain Marvel #18.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I guess she's oblivious to the fact that people are looking at her :funny:

GAP

Now if only we can get the original Jen back in the comics.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

One of many reasons I miss Futurama

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nixon74

Some badly drawn Beavis&Butthead Clone (don't know the name) where they're getting it from two female bodybuilders:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DEAD LINKS REMOVED
Karma is always appreciated!

Butt kisser

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Some badly drawn Beavis&Butthead Clone (don't know the name) where they're getting it from two female bodybuilders:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TripTank is the series name.. episode is titled 'Protein Babes'. Those are my kinda' women.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

orutatamiya

anyone have clis of the muscular girl from fire force (Enen no Shouboutai) anime?