LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [Dru1076] Stories~collected

Started by Dru1076, May 26, 2010, 01:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dru1076

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

Fall of Dwahahl | #WIP

Not the One
| #WIP





I'm new here, but my interest in powerful women goes back a long way. I wrote this story for Diana the Valkyrie  many years ago.  Enjoy...

The Fall of Dwahahl
by Dru1076
_________________________

Part 1

The city of Dwahahl was among the largest in the world of that age. Built from
granite and encased in local marble, the original buildings and imposing outer
wall were now surrounded by a spread of buildings. Though a new outer wall had
been planned, each year the city grew and building it seemed pointless.

Approaching the city from the east came a stream of migrants. They entered
unhindered, and though Saiya stood out from the crowd in her chosen garments,
the burly soldiers guarding the ceremonial gate only stared at her partially
revealed breasts. They had no idea what she planned, otherwise they would have
tried to stop her.

She made her way through the poorly planned city, looking around in disgust.
The road snaked through a confusing jumble of random construction that made
Saiya shake her head. As soon as she took care of the King, her first task as
ruler would be to demolish and rebuild her city with straight roads and sturdy
houses.

Finally reaching the original city wall, Saiya went to pass the guards but
they stopped her.

"Hey! Residents only in the Old City."

"Let go of my arm. I'm going to the palace."

The tall guard smiled, but didn't release her.

"What business do you have?"

"If really must know..." Tired already of being manhandled, Saiya whispered a
two-syllable word the guard didn't quite hear. There was a flash, and the man
felt her arm pulse in his grip and suddenly burst free. Unfortunately for him,
when Saiya spoke her magic word, the amulet around her neck imbued her body
with such vast strength that her muscles grew and hardened so quickly he was
vaporized, and the explosive wave that her sudden growth generated knocked
over several buildings and tossed people about.

The other guards, first to regain their feet, rushed forward with their trusty
steel weapons. Where Saiya's clothes had been loose on her before, the fabric
was now tensed over her impressively feminine musculature. A few seams were
starting to fray as the swordsmen swung at her. Crossing her massive arms, she
made no attempt to dodge or block, allowing her attackers to give it their
best shot. Their swords cut through her clothes and clanged on her now
diamond-tough body. One of them hit her so hard across the head with the edge
of his blade, he broke his wrist. The slightly dull edge found no give in her
cheek, and he held his arm in pain as she smiled.

"Do you surrender?" she asked, as three more men came at her. Though she
whispered gently, her words were loud and clear, and the men could feel her
gentle breath ruffle their hair and uniforms. "No?" They continued to circle
around the unmoving woman, cracking their swords against her from every angle
and destroying her garments. "Good. If you'd surrendered, then I wouldn't have
the excuse to do THIS."

Her last word was not whispered. She spoke loud and firm, and the results were
everything she hoped for. The men were thrown violently away, scattered
lethally into walls. Saiya watched the destruction range out a few hundred
feet, her hyper-active senses allowing her to watch the buildings burst and
the people tumble about.

As she moved forward, she said another word. The amulet concentrated and
purified the energies pooled in her muscles, allowing them to approach a
normal size and give her back her devastating figure whilst increasing her
strength at the same time. Taking a confident step toward the tall gate and
Old Dwahahl beyond it, she turned her head and gave a few brave townsmen that
watched her a quick wave. They cowered as they felt and heard her footfall
shudder the deep bedrock beneath the city.

As she entered the shadow of the wall, the iron lattice of the Portcullis
dropped to bar her path. She smiled as archers popped up along the wall, and
three more iron gates slid to the ground.

"Die witch!"

The arrows were accurate, but sharp as they were each one bounced or broke in
a different way with the same result on the target. Nothing. Saiya did nothing
for a moment, making sure they realized how useless their weapons were against
her.

"Enough." She told them with a thunderous whisper. Not wanting to destroy the
wall of the city that would soon be hers, Saiya decided to leave the archers
alone for the moment, and play with the gathering mob of soldiers and brave
citizens behind her.

"Open your gates and surrender," she ordered. As she had hoped, their answer
came in the form of more arrows. A few soldiers ran up from behind and began
hacking at her with axes and jabbing spears into her lower back. Their
forceful efforts were wasted. Turning slowly to face them as more joined the
assault, Saiya backhanded the closest one in the face. His head exploded like
grenade taking out three others, and his body span into the ground. Those
nearby were thrown from their feet by the explosive blow. Desperate and unable
to accept what they witnessed, the citizens charged.

Watching them run at her over the ruins she had made of the nearby buildings,
Saiya could not keep her amusement from her face. The soldiers had regained
their feet and as the crowd surrounded the scene, Saiya went to work on anyone
who took a swing at her. The first to rush in became her weapons, her careful
grip on their forearms cracking bone. She swang them around like rag dolls
into their comrades, before sending them soaring through the air in opposite
directions.

Even as those close to her backed away from the screaming men she laid her
hands on, those behind pushed forward and forced them into Saiya's range. She
went on obliterating and dismembering her foolhardy opponents, until
remembering that these people would soon be her slaves, and she didn't want to
rebuild the city herself. She stopped, and watched a moment before ending the
ludicrous scene. Speaking loud and firm, she told them to "Stop". Her voice
knocked them to the ground, many losing consciousness. Springing on her toes,
she leapt beyond the shell-shocked crowd and landed heavily among an undamaged
area of the city. Her impact with the ground destroyed thirteen buildings, but
before any of them could completely collapse Saiya puckered up and blew
through her tempting full lips with the force of a dozen hurricanes. The
howling wind gushing from her small mouth removed all evidence that anyone had
ever thought of building anything among the confusing roads. The whole quarter
of the city, mostly vacant at the time, was levelled in a matter of moments.
Saiya was astounded by how easy it had been. The abilities obtained through
her amulet hadn't ceased to amaze her since she first put it on three weeks
ago.

This time as the people regained their feet, they ran. Saiya calmly waited for
the city to empty of people before making her way around the city removing the
rest of the buildings. As she cleared the final quarter with clap of her
hands, she saw the inner-city gate open, and a hundred men on armoured
warhorses came galloping out. The portcullis came down behind them, and Saiya
turned to face the bellowing cavalry without trying to hide her smile.

As they bore down on her, they drew swords and axes from their mounts and
raised a mighty battle-cry that would frighten the hardiest warriors. As the
first to reach her passed by, she stood with hands clasped behind her, and
lifted her chin to offer them her throat. As their weapons clanged against her
healthy skin, several riders were unhorsed, three broke their wrists and seven
dislocated their shoulders...all in the effort to bring her pain.

Standing still and letting the riders churn around her slashing and hacking
uselessly at her unprotected body, Saiya focused her ears past the horses and
angry men, and into the city. Ignoring her attackers completely for a moment,
she employed the power her ring gave her. Saiya had three items of ancient
sorcery. Two were designed to enhance her physically, and one to enhance her
mentally. Her wrists bore the Bands of the Ogre-King, which gave the bearer
the strength of four mountain ogres. On the middle finger of her right hand
was the ancient Ring of the Overseer, once given to her father in a time when
he served the Emperor. It was s simple trinket for enhancing vision and
hearing, also for making a persons voice loud. But the third item she wore was
more powerful than both the others combined. The Amulet of Siah imbued the
wearer with constant invulnerability, making Saiya immune to any injury even
when the amulet was dormant. With the right words, Saiya could activate the
amulets true power. Her other items were amplified a thousand fold, and Saiya
could increase and refine this at will.

Looking through the dense mob of horses, Saiya's gaze passed the bricks and
mortar of a hundred walls to focus on the King in his throne room. Searching
other rooms, she found her reason for choosing Dwahahl as her new home. Not
only was it a beautiful city to make her capital, but within the walls of the
palace lay the Crest of Elena. It was a gift given with great ceremony by the
king to his queen, and even now it rested on her head working its very subtle
magic on the already very attractive wearer. The tiara worn by the queen had
been designed to enhance the beauty of the wearer and keep the queens
elaborate dresses in order as she greeted foreign envoys or danced at royal
celebrations. Saiya wanted that silver headband very badly, and she was going
to have it.

But there was no hurry.


(If you think I should write more, I'm sure you're already aware how to best to let me know, and there's no need to mention KARMA. If you've read my stories before, and think I'd be better off writing something else for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, now's the time to tell me.)


solitariodude

Hey, I just saw the story and think it's quite awesome for a beginning. I'd really enjoy seeing more of it! Thought I recognized the name... been years since I read it, nice to see it again. 'Course, I suppose I could go over to DTV and search for it though all the bookshelves ::)

Jeremy Lightning

I have always enjoyed seeing super duper strength in stories, dru, and I have enjoyed reading your stuff from Diana's from the start, I'm sorry for not commenting on this story yet, I thought it was great! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

governor

Keep it coming!  Good stories should always be finished.  Now if only Brand would finish "Adam and Eve" . . . .

Dru1076

Here it is. My first original story in a long time. Just for Saradas members.  Sorry, i will think of a better way to publish, but for now this will do...

Thanks' for all the comments about F.O.D.   Don't stress Lfan...pt 2 is under way...

Not the One - Return to Earth
Part 1
by Dru1076

Kethlen rocketed out of the 
black hole, checking to ensure 
his dark armour was intact. 
Though the unique metal was 
forged by his own 
immeasureable power, he had 
doubted it would survive the 
journey as well as well as it 
proved to. Congratulating 
himself on another job well 
done, he set about his 
business.
   The message he had 
recieved, transmitted somehow 
through the wall of the black 
hole, had been just the thing 
needed to break a cycle of 
boredom that had stretched for 
what threatened to be an 
eternity. It was a message 
which contained three 
revelations: that there were 
intelligent beings beyond his 
known universe, that they had 
a ring which bestowed the same 
power as his own, and that 
Kethlen could travel there 
through the black-hole.
   A plan had formed 
quickly in his mind. Unknown 
to poor Kethlen, it was plan 
many had tried before him...
   It was remarkable to 
see so many similarities 
between his current 
surroundings his own universe. 
But as similar as it was, his 
deep scan of this alien 
environment reminded him he 
was definately far from home.
   "Where are you?" he 
wondered, unable to findwhat 
he thought would be easily 
located.
   After several hours 
drifting through the void 
searching for evidence of the 
Unchosen, and of the council 
that had asked for his help, 
Kethlen decided that much had 
transpired since he had 
recieved the council's 
telepathic message. He was 
starting to wonder just how 
much had changed when he 
spotted the unique radiation 
he had been looking for. It 
was very thin, as though the 
woman he knew must have left 
it had been travelling very 
fast. But he could follow it. 
the trail led to another 
black-hole.
   "Are they all 
portals?" he wondered. "Every 
one of them?"
   Confident after easily 
conquering the last black-
hole, Kethlen dove through 
this one at a greater pace, 
allowing the intense forces to 
pull him faster and faster 
into the core, then using 
every ounce of power he could 
muster to escape the other 
side.
   "Too easy," he 
murmered, impressed by his own 
riduculous abilities. As 
usual.
   Following the trail 
that had brought him here, 
Kethlen found his target 
quickly. Using the momentem he 
had built and managed to 
maintain, it took him only few 
minutes to cross the universe 
and enter the enormous galaxy 
the Unchosen was playing in. 
Kethlen smiled. She was doing 
much as he had 
thought...enjoying her 
dominance over everything 
around her in an orgy of 
battle. Kethlen couldn't help 
but like her a little, but his 
plan to kill her and take the 
ring was formost on his 
mind as he crossed the void 
toward the surging world of 
mechinized warfare.
   The Unchosen stood 
completely encircled by 
machines of war. Even the air 
above her was crowded by 
various flying weapons 
platforms. From the 
microscopic to miniature, from 
big to gargatuan, her foes 
were throwing everything they 
had at her.
   Kethlen watched her 
dance through her obscenely 
over-matched enemy with such 
clear joy in her movements 
that it was hard to stop her 
fun. Steeling himself, and 
filling his body with power, 
Kethlen proceeded on for the 
kill.
   Approaching the planet 
without slowing, he rotated 
and aimed his feet at her.
   "Die, bitch!"
   The impact resulted in 
a catestrophic explosion, 
reducing the entire planet to 
fragments and scattering the 
army. As Kethlen rocketed 
through the other side of the 
planet, he was rubbing his 
healing shins and looking 
around through the chunks of 
debris to find the corpse of 
of his quarry. Then he saw 
her, and he felt a little jab 
of fear.
   She hovered calmly 
about thirty metres away, 
hands on her hips, a look of 
mild amusment mixed with 
chilling menace adding to the 
raw beauty of her hypnotic 
features.
   "Did you call me a 
bitch?"
   Without any 
hesitation, Kethlen surged at 
her again. This time he dug 
deeper, wanting to be sure. 
This time he put his feet 
right into her face...only she 
moved at the last second.
   "You did, didn't you?"
   Now she was behind 
him. HE grunted once, and went 
to try again when he was 
stopped.
   "Sorry, but I can't 
have you dashing about while 
I'm talking to you. I was 
having a lot of fun..."
   Kethlen groaned and 
struggled to move, but he was 
held fast by her power. As he 
writhed about trying vainly to 
escape, his armour creaked and 
began to deform.
   "...and you just come 
blasting in like a fucking 
cowboy, insult me and destroy 
my toys. Want to tell me what 
your problem is?"
   Kethlen felt her 
release his head, and he 
stared at her in open fear. 
She was exerting forces 
greater than the black-holes 
he had travelled through, and 
she was showing no sign at all 
of the effort.
   "You are not the 
one..."
   "Hold it. I know what 
you're going to say."
   As she spoke to him, 
Kethlen started to study her 
more closely. Each moment that 
he examined at her, he 
discovered new depths to her 
truely astonishing bueaty.
   "You're here on a 
mission to save my universe 
from me, because I'm not 
qualified to weild the power 
of the ring. The Council of 
the Twelve summoned you, and 
you just couldn't bear the 
thought of minding your own 
damn business, so here you 
are. I've heard it all a 
hundred times."
   Kethlen shuddered as 
the incredibly attractive 
creature before him moaned and 
increased her strength a 
thousand-fold,allowing her 
muscles to gently fill out.
   "A-hundred-and-ninety
-two times, to be exact."
   "Please...let me 
go..."
   Suddenly Kethlen was 
free.
   "There you go."
   The next five-minutes 
were the longest of Kethlen's 
unimaginably extended life. He 
made for home, breaking all 
his previous speed records. 
Bang! though the first hole, 
through the second, and across 
him home universe to the 
secluded and isolated solar 
system he had enslaved first 
all those countless eons ago.
   He touched down in his 
private courtyard, startling 
his slaves by his unexpected 
visit.
   "My lord!..."
   "Not now!" he 
declared, wanting to escape to 
his private chambers before 
anyone could see how terrified 
he was. But he did manage to 
keep arrogance in his strut as 
he entered the building and 
left the horror of his day 
outside. He made his way 
through the many rooms he 
rarely used and finally opened 
the door to his massive 
bedroom.
   "Love what you've done 
with the place."
   Kethlen nearly lost 
his footing when she spoke. 
The Unchosen was laying on his 
bed being attended to by his 
two personal favourite sex-
slaves. The harem-girls were 
so completely engrossed in the 
task of manipulating pleasure 
from the Unchosen's 
shamelessly revealed and 
painfully perfect body that 
they made no acknowedgement of 
their over-bearing master.
   "How..."
   "I've been waiting for 
you, Kethlen."
   He cowered. "You know 
my name?"
   "I know everything 
about you, cutie. How you 
betrayed your people...how you 
betrayed yourself...and how 
you wanted to betray the 
Council of Twelve. Ah, yes. I 
know what you want. You want 
what I have. So did they." The 
Unchosen paused to encourage 
the two slaves with a sultry 
look. They proceeded with even 
greater enthusiasm. "Some of 
them really were trying to 
help. But most, so far, have 
been just like you, handsome."
   She sighed contentedly 
as the massage began to work 
wonders on her endorphin 
levels. She sensed her orgasm 
was close now.
   Kethlen was smart 
enough to see how bad the 
situation was. If she had 
already killed the number of 
ring-bearers she had claimed, 
he was even more at her mercy 
than his slaves were to his. 
That was not a comforting 
thought. "What are you going 
to do?"
   "Mmmm. These two 
really are very good. I see 
why you like them. I'm going 
to punish you, asshole. But 
first..."
   The Uncosen closed her 
eyes and applied her own far 
stronger hands to bring 
herself over the top. The 
resulting release of pure 
unbridled sexual energy sent 
Kethlen tumbling helplessly 
through his universe, reducing 
his private solar-system to 
base particles and reaching 
halfway to the next before the 
blast faded. When he finally 
regained control, Kethlen was 
stunned to see his tormentor 
hovering right there, her 
incredible physique proudly 
displayed in a platinum 
bikini. But he was a little 
confused by the presence of 
the two harem-girls.
   "Wha..."
   "You never did work 
out how to share your things." 
The Unchosen gifted her 
plaything with a genuine 
smile. "These girls have 
talents, Kethlen. They know 
how to make a man happy, as 
you know."
   "How is it they live?" 
he demanded.
   "They aren't the 
delicate flowers they once 
were. Did it ever occur to you 
that you can make others 
better as eaily as you can 
yourself? I made them as 
powerful as you."
   Somehow, they were all 
now standing in a dense forest 
somewhere Kethlen found 
distantly familiar.
   "Do you like your 
master, ladies?"
   "He's cruel."   
   "He hurts us. He 
killed our family."
   A clearing slowly grew 
around them as the trees were 
bulldozed backward by an 
unseen force.
   "Why then do you serve 
him?"
   "He is a god. We can 
do nothing but obey."
   Kelthen tried to 
speak, but found himself 
unable to.
   "That has changed."
   "Did you take his 
power away, Goddess?"
   The Unchosen grimaced 
a bit at being called a 
goddess, but let it go.
   "No." she cast him a 
raised eyebrow. "Not yet. He's 
still just as powerful as 
before."
   The two gorgeous 
former slaves shrank in 
disapointment.
   "You now share his 
power." The Unchosen turned to 
watch Kethlen very closely as 
she made her next move. "In 
fact. Why don't you have a 
little more?"
   Kethlen's eyes filled 
with wonder, then fear, as his 
two favourite harem-girls 
transformed before him. Their 
bodies gently thickened, their 
muscles swelling in unison 
with new strength and power. 
Both girls went wide eyed as 
the new wonderful sensations 
overwhelmed them. When the 
Unchosen was done, the two 
harem-girls were both a foot 
taller and covered in very 
threatening, extremely solid 
muscle. Somehow, Kethlen 
realised, far from losing any 
of their beauty both were 
exponentially more alluring 
with their new supernaturally 
powerful physiques.
   "What do you think? 
Think you'll enjoy playing 
with your slaves now, master?"
   Kethlen gulped as the 
two girls joyfully ran hands 
over each-others bodies, 
rubbing and squeezing their 
muscles with unbridled glee.
   "Don't worry. I only 
gave them about ten ring's 
worth each. They'll have no 
trouble showing you a good 
time. Will you girls?"
   Neither seemed yo 
notice the quesion. "I had no 
idea being powerful felt 
so...so fucking good!" one of 
them was saying, thumping her 
abdominal wall with blows 
Kethlen could actually see 
shaking the new tree line a 
hundred feet away.
   "Okay. I surrender."
   The Unchosen let out a 
chilling laugh. "You what?"
   "I don't want you to 
let them loose on me...you can 
have the ring."
   "I know."
   Kethlen moved to 
remove his ring.
   "Oh no, you don't."
   To his surprise, the 
ring melted into his flesh.
   "Hey! How did you do 
that?"
   "I made your 
subconscious do it for me. I 
can't have you taking that off 
and ending the girls' fun, now 
can I?"
   Kethlen stepped away, 
the inescapable horror of his 
true plight dawning on him. 
"Don't you want the ring?"
   "Oh, that's okay. I'll 
get it later. Say, in a 
thousand years or so."
   "No! Please no!"
   "What's wrong, 
Kethlen? I'm being very 
generous, don't you think? 
Sure, I'm going to trap yuou 
on this jungle world when I 
leave. But you get to keep the 
ring, and I'm letting keep 
your favourite sex-slaves for 
company. I even improved their 
physical condition for you!"
   "Look at them! Their 
huge!"
   "And you wanna know 
something? They are so much 
stronger than think. You 
cannot imagine the power they 
contain. Think about it for it 
a minute, Kethlen. You had one 
ring, and with it ruled the 
universe for how long? These 
two have ten-times that power. 
And they're going to use it 
all on you."
   Kethlen started to fly 
away, but felt a vice clamp so 
firmly on his ankle that he 
howled in pain.
   "Going somewhere?"
   One of the girls had 
caught him. Try as he might, 
he could not lift away from 
her. She was too heavy, and 
far, far too strong. With 
flick she sent him into the 
ground.
   The Unchosen decided 
it was time to leave. "I'll be 
back for my ring, Kethlen. 
Have fun!"
   "Wait! Don't leave me 
with them! They'll kill me!"
   "Probably a lot more 
than once, but that's the 
price you pay for interrupting 
my game. And you'll heal. And 
heal, and heal...no matter 
what they do to you."
   "Please..."
   But she was gone. 
Kethlen was alone with the two 
giant harem-girls, both whom 
were inching toward him, their 
footsteps shaking the earth, 
their over-powered frames 
rising and falling with each 
breath.
   "Time for your 
massage, master..."


Susan erected a barrier arounf 
the planet to make Kethlen's 
prison complete, then drifted 
through the void of the alien 
universe and pondered her next 
move. She had played in Roan's 
universe for longer than she 
realised. Doing a few sums in 
her head she realised it had 
been years. And while a large 
number of ring-bearers, 
apparrently intent on 
increasing her obscene power, 
had interupted her fun, 
Kethlen had brought it to a 
complete stop.
   "Bastard," she 
thought, glancing back to see 
the two women playfully 
drawing screams from him. "You 
deserve worse."
   She briefly considered 
remaining in Kethlen's 
universe for a while, but 
there wasn't much left after 
his long reign to be of any 
interest to her.
   "I think it's time I 
went home."
   Saying it aloud made 
up her mind. It was time. Time 
to return to Earth...


Comments? Insults? Karma?

Jeremy Lightning

Nice! I have always enjoyed stories where the characters had not only superhuman strength, but strength enough to destroy planets and stars with barely a thought. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

nickolai

Of course karma for you.  I love your stuff, but I would have loved for more of a description of what the "fun" the lovely maidens would have had with Kethlen.

Dru1076

Thanks to those who left comments on chapter one. Let me respond with this:  chapter 2. From now on, I'll add future installments on this thread....


Not the One - Return to Earth
Chap 2
By Dru

Susan orbited the planet, having already decided what she was going to do, and now wondering where to do it. Being a Sydney girl her first impulse was to start in Australia. But if she wanted to really make a statement, why not a big powerhouse like America? Or China? England perhaps? As the continents rolled under her she found it impossible to pick one.
   Suddenly the choice was clear, and as the atmosphere ignited around her she giggled to think it hadn't occurred to her much sooner.

It had already been a hectic day. Even though barely a half-hour had passed since the UN general assembly had reconvened after lunch, many delegates were already putting documents into their briefcases and making calls to arrange early pick-ups. The only people who were enjoying the Iranian representative's tirade were those in the media booths.
   "I think he's going to spit again."
   "There it goes! Ha! Sonofabitch's just getting his groove on."
   "I think you're right Charlie. How long was it last time?"
   "Where did he get that tie?"
   Before Charlie's friend could decide on a witty response, there was a tremendous boom and the building shook. Everything went silent, not a single person moved for several seconds. Even the agitated speaker, so animated a moment before, was absolutely still.
   
   BOOM! The ceiling collapsed over a vacant area of floor near the front of the conference hall. The figure that drifted through the opening and landed on the floor hypnotised the entire assembly with her remarkable physique and jaw-dropping beauty.
   Charlie was just as stunned as everyone else. He later described his experience in an article as euphoric. So did everyone else.
   The woman smiled, raising heartbeats, and made her way to the central podium. The Iranian delegate stumbled backward as she approached and fell awkwardly. He was both deeply offended by her glamorous choice of bikini, and deeply aroused by her shameless display of unattainable perfection. As she spoke into the microphone he shuddered and completely forgot about how offended he was.
   "People of Earth! I am the Unchosen One. But I am giving you the chance to chose me."


Susan looked around at her silent audience, relishing the moment before continuing. It was a good thing she did. Though she thought she had been careful orchestrating the voice that would command the world, it dawned on her that she had in fact overdone the sexual undertones. She adjusted her tone before proceeding with her ultimatum.
   "I am the most powerful being in this universe, and I have decided to start doing something constructive. I'm building an empire."


Charlie shook his head as the unlikely intruder began declaring her intentions, finding he was suddenly able to listen without ejaculating. His mind started working again, and he felt a chill as her words echoed around the chamber and through his ear-piece.
   "I'm offering you this choice: Acknowledge me as supreme ruler of the world, and accept me as your kind and loving Empress...or acknowledge me as the Unchosen, and accept my unforgiving punishment."
   A guard elbowed one of his fellows, and drew his weapon.
   "That's enough! Show's over!"
   She turned her head and showed him a chillingly inviting half-smile.
   "What exactly do you think you'll achieve with that?"
   Before he could answer, the guards trigger finger took on a mind of its own and squeezed off the entire cartridge of 9mm bullets. Two or three of them sparked off her shining metallic two-piece. The rest made a sound unlike any ricochet the trained marksman had heard before as they met, and were turned away by, her glistening tanned flesh.
   Charlie gulped. What was going on here?
   "This is like a fucked-up episode of I Dream of Jeannie..."
   "Fuck me; Charlie...did that just happen?"
   "Yea Hank. I think it did."
   The woman continued to speak, ignoring the dumb-founded guard.
   "Notice I'm letting that man live? That's because he didn't know what he was doing. He didn't know what he was up against. None of you do. I wouldn't want your choice to be uniformed, so here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to pick a country, and show you exactly how I'm going to deal with those who do not kneel before their Empress."
   There were gasps, and one scream, as the self-proclaimed "Unchosen One" lifted both feet from the floor and drifted out above the fearful faces.
   "I shall return in one year's time for your answer. Observe me. Watch...and you shall see how easy your choice really is."
   And she was gone.
   Charlie pulled out his AA pendant, and rubbed it with his thumb. "You know what, Hank. I think I need drink."
   "First round's on me partner..."


Susan hovered over her intended target pondering the best method for seizing control of the country below. She could easily just cut off the snake's head, and become dictator in the time it would take her to go buy some milk in her previous life. But she was keen to make a show of it. She had, after all, invited the world to watch. And if she was going to give them a show Susan wanted to give one that would really blow their minds.
   One solitary superwoman demolishing a military powerhouse of millions would be a good show. And she knew it would be fun to take them one-on-multitude. A lot of fun. But she wasn't going to settle for a good show. And she wanted more than just a lot of fun. Why she should do all the work? Why shouldn't she enjoy the show as much everyone else?


The soldiers had been in town for three days. But they had really only needed three hours to accomplish their mission.
   The captain of the tank-crew had been punished in the past for such behaviour. Now he was commanded to rape. Now he was encouraged to indulge in his sadistic games with prisoners. For now his role had changed. He had been brought into the fold, and now he was one of the most feared men in North Korea.
   "Tell me again. I want to hear the truth this time."
   The young woman he was "interviewing" wept uncontrollably. IN the dank room with her were the undignified corpses of her two older siblings. Blood still oozed from their wounds, but it no longer pulsed or surged as it had when the captain's sword had first taken their lives.
   "My father is loyal! He never said those things..."
   The captain shook his head and grinned with terrifying evil.
   "I hope you don't think I'm not enjoying this, you little whore. This is what I do for fun. And I get paid damn well. Don't you understand your position? I don't fucking care if your father was loyal to the Leader! The truth is I know full well he was."
   He took a seat on a plain wooden chair, identical to the one his current victim was tied to, and leaned back producing a rather large cigar. He liked cigars for two reasons, Smoking being his second-favourite.
   "There's nothing I want to do more right now than show you a good time. Well, show myself a good-time. But you can stop me. All you have to do is sign the confession. Sign the confession and I'll need to keep you alive. I'll have to treat you nice. I won't like it. But I have to follow orders."
   "My family did nothing!"
   "Didn't I tell you I don't care?" He lit his cigar and puffed a cloud of thick smoke over her. "I did. I'm sure I did."
   "Why are you doing this?"
   "I honestly don't know. Wait. That's not true. I'm doing this because I have been ordered to."
   Without any warning, he thrust the lit-end of his cigar into her thigh, his grin returning more savage than before as he enjoyed her screams.
   Then everything changed, and the vicious torturer's life was turned upside-down. Even he pushed the cigar and twisted it cruelly into her skin; he felt it being pushed out of the shallow hole it had been melting. The girl stopped crying out, whimpered for a moment, and then stopped that too.
   Withdrawing the cigar the captain sensed something was very wrong. Something was very unnatural. Then his torture victim made a noise that both infuriated and confused him. She moaned in pleasure. Looking at her face, he could see a helpless smile cross her swollen bloodied lips. As he looked at her smile he could see the swelling he caused with a strong back-hand just minutes before slowly shrink. By the time her lips were back to their former seductive glory, all the bruising on her face, and the dark marks that blighted almost every inch of her body, had completely faded away.
   The captain jumped to his feet, his fury waned and his confusion deepened. This made no sense. Even the fresh and dangerously deep cigar burn had somehow completely healed, though he could still smell that horrible cooked-flesh odour he had grown to love.
   "What's happening," she murmured, "I feel...different. What are you doing to me?"
   The captain felt a cold chill grip his stomach as he watched the woman change before his very eyes. He thought it a trick of light at first, but was unable to cling to this hope for very long. Her slim, rather delicate frame was filling out. The pace of her transformation was astonishing. IN the space of three breaths he watched her grow muscles that simply glowed with power. She gained a decade of conditioning. Her silky soft skin was now stretched over a body that overflowed with raw physical power.
   Instinctively, as her bonds lost the fight to maintain a hold on her thickening wrists and forearms, the captain swiftly drew his polished swords and brought it down across her neck. A painful shockwave ran up the blade and into his hands, very nearly breaking his wrists as the sword bounced off her.
   "I don't understand..." she said dreamily, examining the new muscle-tone of her freshly freed arms.
   Not waiting until she did understand, the captain whipped out his pistol and shot her, point-blank, in the forehead. The gun exploded in his hand, claiming two of his fingers and maiming him for life. Not that it would be something he would have to worry about very long.
   "You shot me," she said, with a voice that was cold and steady. "You shot me in the head. And I'm not dead." She rose to her feet, all the pain and all the fear now gone forever from her life.
   The captain fled the room. "Start the tank!" he ordered.
   "But, captain..."
   "Now!"
   As his man prepared to protest again, the little seventeen-year-old the captain had been toying with burst from the building and struck him dumb with the spectacle of her awesome body. She hadn't quite fit through the small door, but the exploding brickwork around the frame did not slow her calm stride.
   The girl could feel the power flowing through her. She could sense its awesome immensity. And somehow she knew the tank that the terrified captain and his crew piled into was no threat to her now.
   "Get it going!"
   "One moment, captain..."
   The large Russian-built tank burst into life, and lurched forward down the street.
   "What's going on?"
   The captain didn't know what to say for the first time in many years.
   The girl still didn't understand what was going on any more than the captain did. The only idea she had her head right now was avenging her slain family. She glared at the escaping tank, and issued a blood-curdling war cry as she stormed after it.


Comments? Insults? ideas?

solitariodude

+K on a good story so far. I take it that Charlie is somehow gonna wind up (in some fashion) meeting with Susan? Otherwise, why give him so much write-in... I like that She's giving power to oppressed women, She won't even have to conquer Earth herself, She can just get a few others to do it for her. ;D

Dru1076

You're on the money with Charlie. He will play a major role in coming installments...

Dru1076

Sorry...I just don't have the time I once had for writing. I do intend to post a continuation soon, but 'soon' can interpreted in so many ways. Don't give up on me. It's just very hard to motivate myself at present...

solitariodude

Hey, whatever, whenever... I've had that same problem myself, writing stories. I was trying to finish one up and then took a 3 week hiatus only to return and find a serious case of writer's block. You have a really good story going but, while it would be nice to continue, I can sure understand your predicament. Especially when time constraints are involved. Thanks again for a good start!

Dru1076

Let me just blow the dust off this old thread...

I've started writing again and you can find several more chapters of Not the One as well as a whole new story on my D*V*ant Art page: * dru1076 *