⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Athletic sister

Started by assassinua, July 07, 2022, 11:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

assassinua

This is a two parts story about brother and three years younger sister relations, from brother perspective.

Part 1

I have never liked sports, the idea of spending hours doing same thing didn't appeal to me, so I always tried to avoid anything physical but being a boy, and older brother has some responsibilities. Like leading by example. So my parents forced me to attend wrestling classes, and I am grateful for that to some extent. Yes, I was the worst among my group, but my skills were still good enough not to be considered a total wimp. And what's more importantly, it gave me the opportunity to practice all the moves at home - "teaching" my little sister how to defend herself, if my parents asked.

I was a bit afraid she would start to do wrestling herself, but Susan was not like me and liked sports way too much to spend time inside. So she joined track and field, and I was a bit relieved with that. With her passion and dedication, she clearly excelled at it. It became obvious to me that, in general, she was a much better athlete than me. But in brother - sister relation it's not athletics that matters but who is older, stronger and can kick other siblings' arse. And that's exactly what I was doing thanks to my wrestling skills.

But things were changing. It was not a dramatic change but fight after fight, I've noticed that it's a bit harder for me to beat her. It seemed that she became quite strong from all her trainings. I was still winning, but our fights were quite different now. I feel that I couldn't rely on strength and my advantage came solely from technique and sometimes luck. And subconsciously I think I've started to avoid the fights and not sure if we had one for a few months, till one day she had some running competition, and we went together as family to support her. It was the first time I'd seen her in such revealing clothes despite living together, and it's hard to admit, but she was muscular. We went to congratulate her on the win, not giving her the chance to dress up, and I couldn't take my eyes off her. For some reason, my sister working out five+ times per week didn't link in my mind to the muscles she would gain. I just couldn't stop staring at her.

I was a bit taller thus not too much, probably like five cm or so, but that was the only advantage I had, other than that she beat me in every department: legs, shoulders, abs and even arms. I think Susan sensed me staring as she decided to arrange her hair near me and flexed the biceps in my face. They were not only big but also very well-defined. We spent a bit more time at the location and our parents dropped us at home and went to arrange something, leaving us alone for the evening. My sister went to take a shower and I switched the TV on to forget about the event. I was just flipping channels when Susan entered the room wearing her workout clothes which she had never done before.

I've tried not to pay attention to her, but clearly she has a different idea. She started some stretching, and it would be all good if it wouldn't happen in front of me and blocked my view of television, not that there was something interesting on. My first reaction was to scream at her and probably beat her up a bit for that, but her body in workout clothes was kind of telling me not to. 

"Can you, please, move? I am trying to watch TV here." -I had to do something not to look like perv staring at this brat.

"In just a minute, I am almost done. You can join me if you want." -I didn't dare to object and waited. To her credit, she finished quickly and joined me on the couch. The couch is pretty big, but she practically bumped into me.

"Can't you move a bit? There is enough space for both of us."

"I know, but you are leaving for college soon, and I want to be as close as possible to you." -With that she hugged me, and did it rather forcefully. Being in this position neglected my superior wrestling skills as I have no room to maneuver. I waited a bit, and not seeing the end of it tried to break free. My idea was to surprise her with a mighty push. For some reason it didn't work. The only thing that changed was that I felt more pressure on my torso. Clearly those muscles were not just for show and in pure strength competition Susan was probably stronger. At least I was not able to break free from her hug. I had other possible ideas like using my legs, slipping through and so on but didn't want to show my sister that she can dominate me like this. I decided she will let me go eventually, or I will wait for the opportunity to slip through. The opportunity presented itself but not in the way I expected. -"I think I like the whole couch, and you can enjoy the floor." -The next thing I felt my body hitting the floor, and my sister giggling.

That was not the thing I expected, and it left me in a confused state. I couldn't just let it go, and now there was a room for me to use my superior skills. I decided to simply pull her out of the bed by grabbing her legs. Susan anticipated my next move and split her legs a bit provoking me into her trap. Perhaps, she is not an experienced wrestler, but I think she is smart enough to understand how to squeeze if I end up between her legs. So I did my best of staying away from them. It was quite some time before I succeeded in grabbing her one leg while avoiding the other. It felt very beefy under my arms, no wonder she can outperform everyone at her athletics competitions. Anyway, my goal was to drag my sister from the bed and that's what I started doing, but instead I moved a bit into a different direction. Susan grabbed the sofa with her hands and pulled her leg to herself, as I was trying to stay away from her other leg, I didn't have leverage to put up good resistance. So by holding her trunk I was pulled to her, it was fine as long as I avoided other leg, and perhaps I would get better leverage to perform my move. As I was calculating my moves in my head I went flying again. She used her leg like a spring and extended it with such force that I lost my grip and fell on the floor. That's second time she did it in less than five minutes.

I was confident to try again but when I approached, Susan flexed her legs, and it discouraged me and forced me to think about another strategy, clearly her legs where very strong. I've tried to approach her in some way to grab her torso, but Susan always was quick enough to put her legs between us, and I was quick enough to jump away in case of any danger not to end up flying to the floor again. It continued like this for five minutes without me gaining anything except fatigue. Sensing my weaker attempts, she decided to be more relaxed, inviting me to try harder and didn't even put the legs in defensive position. So when I saw the opening to avoid them, I went for it. In quick motion I grabbed her back and performed kind of a throw (more like I rolled her over from the couch to the floor using my weight). She clearly didn't expect that, and I mounted and pinned her arms to the floor with mine. It was not a good hold as Susan already proved her legs of being capable to simply throw me away but for some reason she was not using them now, perhaps she doesn't know how to get out.

"You always come up with some cool moves. I wonder if I will ever be able to learn them."

"Sorry sis, but you started it today." -Perhaps she had admitted her defeat. It could be good escape for me.

"It's fine. Any exercise is good for me. With this one I can work my glutes." -Saying it, I felt myself going up and down. My sister just decided to do glute bridges with my weight. I've tried to stop her by pushing her legs apart with mine. Thus, not sure if she even noticed my attempt, her legs easily dominated mine. -"Obviously your weight is not enough for proper workout, but it's better than nothing."

There was no good answer from my perspective, so I remained silent and concentrated on keeping her wrists to the ground. She should get tired sooner or later.

" ... 98, 99, 100. As my coach says if the weight is not enough you can always make it out with the number of repetitions."  -No wonder she was able to easily throw me away with one leg, I will definitely not be able to make a hundred reps with my weight, heck I am not sure if I can do a hundred reps without weight at all. -"I wonder if I can work on my arms in this position. What do you think?"

"Not quite sure, what do you have in mind." -I literally had no idea what she is planning to do.

"Just put good resistance and I will show you." -And then her arms just pushed up on mine with terrible strength and for a few seconds her arms were off the ground, holding mine up. I pushed back and got them flat again. But that only lasted for a few seconds. Susan began pushing up again and my arms began to move upward again. This time, I strained against her, trying to keep both her arms down, but Susan kept pushing and pushing, and she had too much strength for me to hold her arms back. She pushed me all the way up off her, so she was supporting my torso with her arms. From this position she pressed me up and down, up and down, like I was the dead weight of an exercise machine designed to work out arms.- "Nice, you should help me with work-outs more often."

I was still in the air and I suppose looked a bit silly. We, both, perfectly understood what just happened: I've tried to hold my little sister down, and she effortlessly powered up from my hold and there was nothing strength wise I could have done to stop neither her legs nor her arms. I felt scared and angry at the same time, and I wanted to do something with it. Even if it means hurting Susan. There are holds in wrestling that can be applied by much weaker person and one of them is arm lock. My sis had two arms fully straight, and I quickly took advantage of the situation and with the speed that I was not sure whether I possessed, let go one of her arms and execute perfect armlock.

"You can try to do your stupid exercises from here." -Perhaps I was a bit rude, but my pride was hurt before, and I thought it was justified.

"Ok, we can try biceps curl." -I felt her arm tensed and had to put a lot of effort to keep her arm from raising up. She tried again and again but at the end admitted she can't do it. -"This one is too tough. Can you ease up the hold a bit, so I will try again. Perhaps use one hand instead of two."

"Yes, sure." -And I've just applied more force to the hold bending her arm to the painful position. I just had to do it, letting her go or switching to one arm (for some reason I thought it was the same) was not an option. I was plainly afraid of her at the moment. And I needed that victory.

"Ouuuuhh, What the hell are you doing?"

"Just applying wrestling hold. Do you give up?" -Perhaps I overdid it a bit.

"What do you mean by "give up"? We are just having fun, you stupid idiot. But if it will make you feel better, yeah give up. Just let go of my arm." -Ops, perhaps I overdid it by a lot.

"Sorry, I just thought you wanted to try to break free of real hold." -I let her go and notice that she is in real pain. Perhaps I strained her arm muscles when applied the hold. -"You should apply some ice for quicker recovery."

"I will, and just pray that it will not be serious, as I have trainings next week. Can't even imagine what mom will do to you when she finds out that you've almost broken my arm." -That was the real threat.

"Please no, can you just say that you hurt yourself during one of your workouts? Please. I will owe you for this." -it's better to owe Susan a favor than having my mother angry with me.

"Hmm, ok. As I can't use my arm properly, you will clean my room before your departure and after you will allow me to start in any wrestling hold."

"Deal" -It went better than I expected. It is less than a week till my trip to college so like three-four cleanings. And about a hold, it will be in a year, so no worries for now. Perhaps I will work out during my free time. As right now it's obvious that Susan is physically stronger between us.


Jaguar

Good writing so far!   :rock:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

phil123

Hope for more and would like to read what happens next.

wowser1016

I just love Sister/brother matchup like this. Good work.

assassinua

Part 2

The year passed by way too quickly. All the promises, that I've made to myself: like working out or training more, were just promises in the end. Frankly speaking, I don't think I've done anything physically for the whole year, and I've developed a bit of beer gut. The life of a university student is hard, especially one who likes to party a lot. But it was time to come back home for the summer and the moment I was pushing back in my mind was closer and closer.

When I arrived at the airport I had already made a plan in my mind about how to avoid my sister for as long as possible, I was even thinking of getting into a fight with my parents for any made-up reason and living with friends, imagine my disappointment when the only person who greeted me in the airport was Susan. Thus if I would meet her in the street, I doubt I would have recognized her, she changed. She was taller and probably hit a growth spurt this year, my guess is - she was a bit taller than me now. It was hard to judge because when she saw me, she embraced me in a hug and effortlessly lifted me from the ground. That's how I noticed a few more changes about her. Susan put on weight, no idea how much, but she definitely was much wider and bigger than me. I hoped in my mind that it was just baby fat, but her holding me for already quite a while without showing any effort was telling me - not a chance.

She didn't put me down the whole time, carrying me and my bag to the taxi. The only thing that was the same was her talking non-stop. In these few minutes, She managed to tell me about her joining the local CrossFit community and our parents coming back in a few days, and her special welcoming gift waiting for me at home. Yeah, couldn't wait for it.

She carried me through the house, put me on the couch, and instructed me to wait for her and the "gift". I did, and in a few moments, she brought me a set of heavy-looking dumbbells wrapped in a ribbon.

"What is that?" - is this the gift?

"The gift, silly. I thought you would need to get back in shape after a hard year, and these are too light for me, so instead of them laying around with dust, you can put them to good use. Here, try it out." - With that, she gestured for me to pick the dumbbells up. They looked heavy, but Susan was handling them without any apparent effort, so I should be able to do a few curls. At least that's what I thought. The reality was a bit different - I stand in a position and picked them up, and in my mind, it was already an achievement, the stuff was heavy by my standards. I was afraid to move even a bit, not to drop them.

"Go on, curl them." - I was pretty sure I couldn't but other than just standing still, I could as well try. I curled with all my might, but my hands moved only a little, repeating the action a few more times didn't bring different results. - "You see, there is a lot of room to progress for you. But if you feel they are way too heavy just tell me, and I will arrange something."

"No, they are fine, thank you." - I didn't want her to know that they are miles away from what I am comfortable with, it took me a lot of effort to just squat and lay them down on the floor. - "I will go and meet some friends now, thanks for greeting me and for the gift." - It's time to initiate my initial plan and run away from home for as long as possible.

"Wait a bit. Are you not forgetting something? As I remember, we had an agreement when we last talked." - Of course, I do remember it. I hoped you didn't, but it seemed, that the quicker I do it, the better.

"Almost forgot, let's do it."

We prepared the area by moving away the furniture. Also, it was mainly her doing and me standing still, waiting, and checking how easy it is for my younger sister to move around heavy stuff. After the "ring" or rather a humiliation area was ready, Susan took off her jacket and presented herself in just a sports bra. If I had any idea in my mind that I can win somehow they all disappeared. As sensing my discomfort Susan decided to fasten her hair. I suspected to see big strong hands but for some reason, I thought they would have at least some fat. What I saw was completely different except for one part - big, but big was not the biggest problem for me - the definition and even the vein on top, of those things, made me speechless and scared. She didn't rush and was just enjoying my reaction.

"Great, it will be so much fun, just do as I tell you." - Fun for whom?

As instructed, I lay on the back, and she sat on me. I hoped that was it. Instead, she grabbed my legs and put them under her armpits. It was even better for me. Good thing she had no idea how to use her strength. But she wasn't finished, she secured my legs by pressing her arms to the body and leaning forward, it was not comfortable to be held like this so I tried to squirm under her, but she didn't care. I felt my wrists squeezed by her hands. I was in pain but tried not to show it and the worst part was she was not done yet, she stands up and in the process lifted me with her. I didn't even think such a hold is possible: my legs were pressed by her arms to her body and can't even move them a bit, my torso is between her legs in the air, and I feel any moment she flex those legs she will cause quite a pain and on top of that my hands were firmly held by the wrist and she was obviously strong enough to cut all the movement and squirming. She lifts me even higher and squeezed her legs just enough to distribute my weight from her arms to her legs but not actually hurt me.

"Ok, I think I am ready." - a good thing one of us is ready. Perhaps I can talk her out of that hold.

"I've never seen a hold like that, are you sure you want to start like this? You can get tired quickly."

"Nah, I am pretty sure you can free yourself quick enough. But less talking, you can start now." - yes I can, but what should I do? There was no need for me to rush as time is on my side, but still, something needs to be done. I've decided to try to break my legs free and make a sudden move to do it. It didn't work, my legs were too weak to do anything against her, she simply flexed and squeezed harder to the point where it was painful. I relaxed my legs and tried to do something with my arms, at least I was able to move her arms a bit, or at least that's what I thought. Instead of breaking free, my body was moving upwards, I was worried she will just stretch my body past its limit when the movement changed to the opposite direction. She was making bicep curls with me and there was nothing I could do, so I just waited for her to get tired.

"Will you do something? it's not fun when you don't try."

"I don't see a point as you can't pin me in this hold or cause submission." - I didn't want her to tell me that I'd tried and failed.

"Perhaps you are right." - I was almost celebrating my escape when she slowly started to flex her body. It was ok for a few seconds, but then the pressure on my ribs was too much, and instead of giving up, I tried to do something about it but couldn't and the worst thing was the realization that she is not giving it all, it was clear she can increase the pressure if she decided to.

"I give up." - these words were really hard but I did allow her to use any hold she wanted on me so it was not like she won a fair fight.

"Wow really? That's the first time I won, and you were saying this hold is not good. Can we try a few more holds, please?" - There is no way I will agree to it.

"No, we agreed on this hold and we are done."

"I know, but you didn't really put much of a fight, so I think it would be fair if we do it one more time. Please." - all this time she was still holding me and it was uncomfortable to argue with her while being elevated and controlled by her.

"No, it was fair. We didn't talk anything about how hard one should fight to make it count."

"Ok, but you do understand that I am holding you right now and you can't escape?"

"It doesn't mean anything, the agreement was one hold." - I tried to be strict but somehow I didn't sound very convincing even to myself. But perhaps I was as she let go of my hands and my body fell down, there was no time to ease up my fall so I hit the ground quite hard. But it was not the pain I was worried about, it was an after, as an older brother I had to react to it somehow, but I was afraid to. I was still catching my breath when she sat on me with her back toward my face. I knew for quite some time she is strong but somehow it didn't register that behind strength are a lot of muscles, and right now in front of me was a very muscular back with awesome definition. Not sure if she was aware of me staring at her or not, but she started stretching her back from one side to another giving me a full view of her shredded muscles. When she stopped her back expanded, and it looked like a perfect V shape. Not only it was muscular, but it was wide, and her shoulders looked like someone pumped them from inside, I've looked at mine, and it was no comparison they looked like bones, just bones. The only hope was, she won't notice the difference in our builds and will let me go.

Suddenly my legs started moving up, certainly, I was not the one doing it. She just grabbed them with her hands and moved them way too close to my body, this time I sensed that perhaps there is a chance and with all force pushed back. Usually, legs are stronger than hands. It worked, I've managed to fully extend my legs, and for some reason even I was surprised by this. My victory was short-lived as she was able to pull my legs back despite my efforts. I had no intention to give up and pressed my legs again, we repeated this routine a few more times till my legs were too tired to put enough pressure. Feeling the lack of resistance from my side my sister decided to just wave her hands in different directions, taking my legs in the motion. I was stuck with just watching her play around with the realization that there is nothing I can do to stop her. And it was a huge problem as my legs started moving in different directions toward a split and flexibility is not my strong side. There was no solution but to give up and thus we were not technically wrestling I hoped it will be good enough for her.

"I give up, give up" - to make my point clear I've also tapped her back.

"Why? I thought we will not have another round?" - she has to be kidding me...

"We were not supposed to but you still got me."

"I am on fire today. If you are so kind today, let's try a few more."

This time she didn't wait for me to answer but just let go of my legs and rotated to face me still sitting on my stomach. There is no way I can just throw her away so I did nothing and hoped for not so much humiliation. My sister was just stretching not even paying attention to me, fully aware that I am not going anywhere.

"Can you count my abs bricks for me? I can't see them from here and I wonder if my training pays off" - She was provoking me and we both knew it, but we also both knew that there is nothing I can do but play along. At least there was no more waiting.

"Earth is calling, Did you forget how to count? Let me help you." - I didn't forget how to count, but I was distracted by how muscular it is, I wanted to answer right away but felt my hand grabbed by my sister. Despite my resistance, it moved toward her stomach. Then she squeezed my fingers together. - "You can count them like this one, two, ..... eight." - she made sure that my fingers touched every one of them. - "Looks strong, right?"

"Yeah, looks kind of strong" - This time I didn't hesitate and answered right away. But I've made a mistake it seems.

"Kind of?" - with that she grabbed my wrist rather forcefully and commanded me, yes commanded me to make a fist and to make sure I did as I was told she squeezed my wrist way harder than needed. After I did she punched her abs with my hand. The force of the punch was way more than I could have hoped to achieve on my own, and she did it rather without effort. The worst thing was that I smashed her abs which didn't even budge. My knuckles were in pain and I hoped she didn't break anything.

"You see, I can easily withstand some light punches but let's try harder ones." - I didn't let her finish and grabbed her hand with my free one trying to put my body weight on my hand so she won't be able to apply full force. It worked to some extent, she didn't hit me.

"Wow, is it some kind of wrestling move? Looks like fun." - it was a relief when she stand up thus she didn't let go of my hand and I held hers. She kneeled near my hand and with a free arm separated my body from her other hand. After that she slowly sat on my face, putting her butt and legs between my body and my arm. - "As I was talking about punches. perhaps we should compare my "kind of strong" abs to yours. Do you agree?" - I wanted to answer but her arse was on my face so the words didn't register in her mind. And she grabbed my second hand and punched me with it. I screamed in pain but her butt was too big to let any sound out.

"It doesn't feel the same to me. Perhaps you forgot to flex. Let's do it a bit more" - I've tried to tense my muscles but doubt she noticed and after a few more punches, which left huge bruises on my stomach. - "It seems you should not have offended my abs when yours is not good and I think it would be best if you apologize."

To make a point she also hit her abs with my fist but with a much bigger force. I couldn't scream and tears started appearing in my eyes. She let me go and sit near me, waiting. It took me a while to recover, but I learned my lesson.

"Sorry."

"Good, Because it's totally not ok to just offend others. And it's not me you should apologize to but to my obliques. Also, to make sure they will forgive you - a kiss would be perfect." - with that, she stands up and waited. I lowered myself to her abs and said sorry. I thought I would avoid the kissing part. - "Did you forget something?" - and she pointed her finger to her abs. There was no other way but to kiss it. I hoped it would be the end but she pointed to another abs pack with a finger. I did it already once, so the next seven times were not that humiliating.

"I think my abs are feeling better now." - good for her. And I am feeling like shit. - "Looks like college was really good for you. You've changed so much. I would have never dreamed that you would become so understanding of me and my desires. Seems like we need to spend more and more time together now." - Seems I don't have a say in this.

jhunter

Not bad, could yse more dialogue breaks. Let's see how things proceed.