LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Marie Shintani OC pictures

Started by DaveYun775, June 25, 2022, 12:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveYun775

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm testing to see how this works, so these four pictures are my OC named Marie Shintani. She is a young woman with a defined body. These pictures were made in Soul Calibur 6, since, admittedly, I got the game on my PS4. for her build, I had to lower her chest size and increased the mass of her arms to make it a tad realistic. 

Her biography: Search for "DaveYun775" on DA.