LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Some of my works

Started by PAN-BH, June 10, 2022, 11:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PAN-BH

Mountaineering (or Alpinism)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


PAN-BH

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PAN-BH

This image is dedicated to my good friend Klaus, from Germany.
Don't worry my friend, the Queen will be waiting for you.
And don't forget to visit HER gallery. Candy knows you will  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PAN-BH

The very first image of my "Megan" character (the original is no longer available)
next to the 250th (last week's work)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The difference is obvious in my opinion

PAN-BH

And the very first image of my "Candy" character, next to the 250th (today's work)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Candy and Megan go together from the first, but for some reason Megan is always 10 images ahead of Candy

WhiteKnight

Hello PAN-BH! ;)
How are you?
Here is Stefan from Deviantart. (Quark44 / JimmySmall)
I love your cool artworks. :bravo:
I'm supposed to give you greetings from Fightingklaus.
He has troubles to login Saradas webpage.

PAN-BH

Hello Stefan. It's a nice surprise to hear from you again!
I'm aware of Klaus' login problems here and I hope he will manage to solve them somehow.
As I said three posts above, the Queen will be waiting for him here  ;)

DA guys kicked me out, I can't do anything in that website but to read comments and see/download deviations.
Maybe that's enough. I mean I've accepted my "sentence"

Other than that, there are no words to express my admiration for you  :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
What you're doing is remarkable and not many people have the courage and the dignity to do it.

My best wishes for you my dear friend.

WhiteKnight

Hallo PAN-BH, my dear friend
Thank you very much for your friendly words.
However, I don't know why you admire me and why do you think it's remarkable what I do.
My best wishes for you my dear friend.
Stefan

PAN-BH

Please excuse me if I wasn't clear enough.
Of course I was referring to the way you're handling your illness...
Not many people can do it the way you're doing it and for that, you're admirable.
That's all

Anyway, I hope you still have access to my ImageShack gallery.
Many (206 as we speak...) more images to come there.
Some of them are quite good.
And of course, that gallery will be updated daily.

Today I told Valerie how much I love her and the Queen is kinda mad.
I've got the feeling that she will scold me tomorrow (lol)

So... stay tuned my friend.
I hope that you will find something that you like here (saradas) and there (imageshack)
And please give my greetings to klaus. Candy is waiting for him like I said  ;)

WhiteKnight

Dear PAN-BH  ;)
Thank you very much for your comfort words.
To be honest there are days where I find my courage and there are days where I am very desperate.
Taken as a whole I never give up.

Yes of course,  I still have access to your ImageShack gallery and I am enthusiastic about your gorgeous artworks. :bravo: :rock:

She is my favorite model: :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You can write me also an PM to my email adress without ,,?"
f?u?n?s?p?y66@gmx.de

Is Valerie your present GF or even wife?

Klaus will phone me tonight.
Yes, of course I will give your greetings to Klaus.
I have sent him one of my stories and now I am curious whether he likes my story or not.
Unfortunately this story has a size of 77 pages and I have written it in the German language.

Best wishes for you, my dear friend
Stefan

PAN-BH

I'm very glad at hearing that you don't give up.
Maybe it's the only thing you must remember.
On bad days and on good.

As for Val, well I WISH I had a GF like her (yeah, right LOL)
But this beautiful face belongs to Hattie Watson who is an american model/photographer.
(I named the character "Valerie" back when I didn't know her real name and I insisted to it afterwards)
Can you even imagine having a GF or wife looking like this?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I would  be all over her DAY AND NIGHT
And certainly, I wouldn't spend my spare time making images (lol)

Anyway, I can understand why Katerina is your favourite.
She was by far the most popular of my girls back in my DA days.
BY FAR

As for the image you picked, it's Katerina Rozmajzl's head on Natalia Trukhina's body.
And of course, Natalia is a living morph. That's why I'm using her for Kat's images.
I did it many times. Some images have been already posted, some are about to come.
Don't miss them my friend and thank you for your nice words about my work.
I appreciate them a lot  :thanks:

WhiteKnight

"Can you even imagine having a GF or wife looking like this?"

Theoretical I would say yes but practical I rather would say no.

As long as the relationship is harmonious, everything is fine.

Imagine you get into an argument with such a muscular and therefore
physically superior woman and imagine she tends to violent outbursts
then it can quickly become life-threatening for you if she is angry.

I can remember at my early love, she was a female pupil and we haven't
had a real relationship.

It was only an initiation of a relationship.

She was almost as tall as me but she weighed about 45 kg more.

She has won in arm wrestling easily against me.

She was clear stronger than I was.

These facts weren't any problem for me.

The only problem with the situation was that she tended to break out in violence because of trivialities and beat me brutally.

The reasons for her violence were trivialities and now imagine how she would react under real conflict situations.

I was forced to think about every single word before I would say it to her.

I always had to expect that she would freak out and become violent.

This 16 years old girl said to me that she has no problem to wipe out three adult guys at the same time because she has learned martial art skills.

Then I realized that I cannot get happy with such a girl.

PAN-BH

Well, I never had a girlfriend who was stronger than me so I can't tell.
But if I had the power to bring one of my girls to life to be my GF for real, Val would be my choice.

Candy is too much for me. I mean A LOT (lol)
Adriana scares the hell outta me with THAT look
So does Megan
Jessica seems too serious. She barely talks, so no
Lisa is a mountain and you can't date a mountain (I think...)
Katerina is GORGEOUS. I mean waaaaay out of my league

So, VALERIE would be the best choice.
I would take all the risks with her.
Definitely.

All that in another life, in another universe of course.
As for the real life, I never met a muscular woman in person and I never will. Of that I'm sure.
And even if I would, I would never even speak to her. I'm sure of that too.

Case closed (lol)




PAN-BH

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello PAN-BH, my friend

I just phoned with fightingklaus and I should send you his best regards.

He has still always problems to login Saradas but he would like to talk over email with you.

Therefore he gave me the permission to publish his email address here (without ?)

n?ik?ol?au?sp?el?zer@gmail.com
Best wishes
Stefan


Thank you for the info and sorry for the late answer.
I will contact Klaus as soon as I can.

PAN-BH

Also... two more images of your favourite model

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Katerina the Great