Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Some of my works

Started by PAN-BH, June 10, 2022, 11:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PAN-BH

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


PAN-BH

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PAN-BH

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PAN-BH

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PAN-BH

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Matgre

Hey there, your work is really cool, would you do me a favour and morph some pice of my gf for me?
you can send me an email and i would send you some pics...

nice greets from germany,
Mats

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PAN-BH

I'm sorry but I can't help you because I'm not a morpher. I mostly do head-swaps. Like this:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I could put your girlfriend's head on any female bodybuilder's body (IF I found the suitable picture of course...) but I don't think that this is what you're looking for.

PAN-BH

The very first image of my "Katerina" character, next to the 300th (today's work)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Different hairstyle, same beauty
Because KAT is the Golden Star

Matgre

hey, that would be cool if you could do it

PAN-BH

Here it is. I hope you like it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And in case you're wondering, the body belongs to Natalia Trukhina.

PAN-BH

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PAN-BH

"No Chance"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PAN-BH

First of Her Name

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PAN-BH

The beauty and the beast (also a beauty)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PAN-BH

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login