LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Step Mom-01

Started by prisonpreak, May 31, 2022, 11:53:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prisonpreak

My name is Ali. I think I am a pretty handsome guy with short brown hair, brown eyes and clean shaven. I am 22 5'9" with a slim body which I keep trim playing soccer. I share those characteristics with my father, Joe, who is Egyptian and 56.

My mother, Lei, is 50 and of Chinese descent. She is 5'1" with a petite, very slim body and a small oval face with high cheekbones and a prominent jawline. The way that she looks at you with tantalizing small slanted, narrow small brown eyes and single-fold eyelids along with slender eyebrows, a cute button nose and shapely thick lips makes her beautiful in most men's eyes. Naturally straight jet black shiny hair tumbles from a high forehead, hugging the sides of her face, covering the ears to fall well past her slim shoulders to a small bust. With a flawless tanned and very smooth fair skin, a lot of men looked at her appreciatively. Sometimes, I felt that her arms and legs looked almost painfully thin whereas her calves, in common with many orientals, were rather large but very shapely. She often wore high heels to compensate for her height which showed off their marvellous shape with a hint of heart-shaped hardness at the back that I found strangely appealing and certainly turned the heads of many men as she walked past.

That's enough about Mum, more about me. I work as a landscape architect for an International company, working almost 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. I prefer to stay at work as long as I can because to do otherwise is a nightmare for me. You may well ask why? You will know later.

Tonight I am in a restaurant, celebrating my dad's birthday. He is quite rich, having built up a successful chain of companies with thousands of employees working for him. However if you were to see him, you would ask why he looks sad and worried although it should be a happy day for him. If you knew that he was afraid of a never-ending nightmare, you would excuse him. You don't understand, do you? Well, do you see the woman beside him? She is my step-mum, Anna. Yes, the one wearing the loose warm-up jacket that failed to conceal her large heavily-built body. The first thing your eyes focus on is her mammoth breasts. Although her jacket was closed, her chest was so big it pushed the front of her jacket far out above the table nearly covering her place setting! Wide and low-hanging they are absolutely massive, and the thing that first attracted my father to her. Unfortunately, she was the thing that demolished our family forever. You must be wondering why my father, with a beautiful dutiful wife, was attracted to such a fat heavy cow? That is because you fail to see the whole picture. Let me describe her for you first.

Anna is 35, 5'10" tall and of East European origin with a huge solid build that needed very large jackets to fit it. Her face was hard and stern with a large oval-shape and high cheekbones. Large piercing brown eyes sat beneath thick eyebrows and atop a large long nose. Her wide thick-lipped mouth could be alluring at times but usually set in a tight stern arrogant sneer. Long dark brown hair worn mostly in a ponytail and large-framed spectacles added to her severe look. This all sat upon a thick bull neck. She was hardly attractive yet as I mentioned earlier, her very wide huge heavy breasts, usually shown off with a plunging daring wide neckline, attracted every eye, male and female alike.

So what's the problem? You may well ask. Well that is not fat, but muscle. Yes, muscle. A pure solid hard body the like you've never seen before, that could put the largest male bodybuilders to shame. Can you imagine the shock that I had the first time I saw Anna at our house? Let me tell you something first.

Anna had been working as a P.A. for my father for almost 3 months. Throughout that period, he began coming home uncharacteristically late from work. As time went on he got later and later, looking exhausted and agitated. Even the charms of my lovely mother were unable to raise his spirits. She also began to notice the presence of many bruises in different places on his body, which he seemed too embarrassed to explain. Day after day, he became increasingly more distant from company affairs and constantly anxious.

It all came to a head when one time he was extremely late and, concerned, my mother called his office phone as he was not answering his mobile. She was suspicious when Anna answered and told her that my father was unavailable as he was in the bathroom. However, my mother heard a strangled muffled sound in the background that sounded a bit like my father's voice.
"Do you take me for a fool?" she asked in a very assertive tone, for she could be quite forceful when angry. "I can hear him mumbling in the background. Put him on at once!" she demanded.
I loved it when my mother spoke like that which was not often. To see this petite delicate-looking softly-spoken woman suddenly become very strong-willed and commanding was something that I found exciting. Her face became fuming when Anna put the phone down on her!

I'd never seen anyone treat my mother like that and she was absolutely furious as further calls to his office and mobile went unanunanswered. I had gone to bed by the time Father finally arrived home and could hear my parents having a blazing row downstairs. They rarely argued and certainly not like this. I could not and did not want to hear it but it ended with my mother storming to their room alone and calling him evasive and sneaky.

There was a terrible tension in the house for the days that followed that I did not like but it wasn't my place to speak about it. Then that unforgettable day came. The one when my father came home with Anna! Her huge size astounded me, absolutely dwarfing my petite lean mother as they stood face to face. The size difference was phenomenal but my mother refused to be cowed by the larger taller woman and treated her as if she were just another employee. Anna wore a wide long coat suited to the rainy weather outside, making her seem very wide and bulky. By the look my mother gave me behind the big woman's back as she entered, I knew she shared my thought that Dad's P.A. was grossly overweight and plain, not befitting the head of a successful organisation. However this astonishment was nothing compared to what we would later receive. My father told me to show Anna to the lounge, offer her a drink and make sure she was comfortable, because there was something he wanted to discuss with my mother.

As I guided the big woman to the seating area in the lounge I saw my father take Mum to the living room.
"Do you like big strong women?" Anna asked, staring at me with a strange smile as she took a seat. "More to hang onto in the bedroom," she chuckled giving me a saucy wink.
I was so flummoxed by the unexpected question that all I could do was stumble my words as I asked her what she would like to drink. She openly smiled in amusement at my bewildered reaction, staring at me in way that made me feel she was a sexual predator! Her overbold chuckles as I went to the drinks bar to get her a beer was uncomfortable. Choosing a cola for myself to keep a clear head, I returned with the drinks and sat down sat opposite. She smiled as we heard Mother's raised voice asking Father how he could do this and telling him that what happened was not right. It was not a nice smile.
"Drink up, the fireworks are about to start," she told me with a wicked smile that suggested she was looking forward to it.

The next instant, Mother came storming into the lounge and began screaming at Anna, who just sat there, not saying a word with an amused smirk on her face.
"You fat bitch! How did you convince him to do this?"
I'd never seen Mum like this. She was usually calm and respectful and made her point assertively without raising her voice and hurling insults!
"How did you convince him to give you all of his companies?"
I was stunned by this accusation while Anna continued to sit there smiling.
"They are our companies that we have worked hard to make successful! Our money! The effort of many years where we've endured much hardship and pain in order to get to where we are now."
Anna put her hand to her mouth in a theatrical yawn, which made Mother even more irate. She kept screaming and began a torrent of insults calling her things like fat, ugly and a leech, which was not like her at all.

Anna did nothing but kept quiet with a condescending smile until my mother had finished her rant. She then gave me a wink which made me feel uneasy then spoke in a calm measured voice.
"Are you done?"
"Oh, I have a lot more I can say to you."
"Then before you bore us all, let me tell you that Joe will divorce you and marry me."
Anna's words were quietly spoken but fell like bombshells. My mother looked shocked and whirled to face my father with a face like thunder.
"Is what that fat ugly bitch saying true?" her screaming got more intense. "Will you let that bastard whore say these things? Sack her! Fire her now!"

For the first time, Anna interrupted her.
"You fail to appreciate the situation here, let me explain it to you another way." This time her voice was more menacing. "I'd hoped to avoid it," she added in a tone that said otherwise. "Despite my longing for it but it seems that you need it."
"No please don't do that I beg you!" Father broke his silence and exclaimed in panic.
He fell silent, looking scared under a cold glare from Anna. Ignoring his pleas, the tall woman rose then unzipped her coat and threw it aside. Remember that my mother and I thought she was grossly obese. You cannot imagine the extent of the shock we got when we saw what was under that raincoat.





nickolai

Seems very promising so far.

Jeremy Lightning

Yeah, I like what I have read so far, I love Anna's confidence, and I can't wait to see your description of what's hiding under the raincoat. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

prisonpreak

PArt-02

Maybe it's because I'm a man but the first thing that hit me was the size of her truly humongous breasts! They were actually wider than the rest of her body, protruding from her chest by 40cm at the very least and hung down low over the top of her belly! She wore a simple black sleeveless top that was stretched so tightly over her massive frame that it looked on the verge of ripping. Even though I'm sure she wore a bra, large prominent nipples jutted out from the tight fabric and the plunging wide neck-line showed a cock-stirring amount of firm breasts with a deep cleavage that had my dick stiffening in an instant. She caught me looking and gave me another flirtatious wink and a knowing smile.
"It's good to have a woman with really big tits isn't it?" she stated, looking at me before openly smirking at Mother's relatively flat chest.

Don't get me wrong. I wasn't just staring at her tits although they were truly magnificent and captivating! For instead of a very large obese body, an enormous mass of female muscle faced us. So much so that I did not know where to look. Her shoulders were immensely wide and firm looking with large triangular-shaped laterals connecting the back of her shoulders to the back of her bull-neck on either side. Even looking at her from the front it was obvious that she had really immense traps that gave her that characteristic inverted triangular shape to her torso although her waist was very wide. More frightening were her huge arms that absolutely rippled with thick muscle from very large shoulder caps like bowling balls, giant horseshoe-shaped triceps to a stupendous swell of relaxed biceps. Even her forearms were large with an elongated slope to her wrists that reminded me of Popeye and made them quite formidable. Her thighs were gigantic with clear suggestion of powerful quads that were almost tearing the sports pants she wore. Even the top of her chest had huge solid pectorals like large solid striated cushions holding up those massive breasts. Apart from some thick biceps veins lining the front of her arms, her muscles weren't sharply defined or toned like a bodybuilder but they were frighteningly huge yet I was surprised to find my dick absolutely rigid at the sight!
"Good boy!" Anna smirked and in horror I saw her looking right at my hard-on!
My mother was speechless with a look of horror that I cannot describe.
"That's what you get when the State tell you to start lifting when you are 11," the huge muscular woman remarked, pleased with the effect her massive body had on us all. "I was trained to represent my country as an Olympic class powerlifter and I did them proud. Now they tell me to take over your company so I will."
My mother was mortified.
"Is that monstrosity the one that you sacrifice everything for?" she screamed in my father's face.

I didn't think Anna was monstrous in fact I thought that although she was the most scary thing I have ever seen, her super-endowed muscular body was also the sexiest. That was just with that huge body relaxed! My mother faced the bigger woman, refusing to be intimidated and spoke in a strong authoritative tone.
"Get out of my house right.."
She didn't finish that order as a big hand grabbed her by the throat and lifted her into the air single-handedly with a thickening of fearsome-shaped forearms the only indication of any effort.
"Mum!" I cried stepping forward but stopped dumbfounded as the immense thickness of Anna's right arm solidified into an enormous mound of unmistakable biceps. The height of her flexed upper arm must have been a good 25" at least from the big swell of her triceps at the bottom to the huge jaw-dropping bulging mound of massive hard-looking rounded peaks at the top. I'd never seen such huge female muscle before, not in any online video or image and certainly not in real life. My hard-on stiffened by an order of magnitude becoming unbearably tight inside my pants. You have to understand that this astonished me for I had never had such an extreme reaction to a muscular woman before. Neither was this a slim female gym-rat with hard-toned muscles but a woman of immense girth and thick limbs.

To my horror I just stood there watching Anna pin my mother against a wall, with one hand, about 3 foot off the ground with her legs dangling beneath her, throttling her with an iron grip while smiling. Mum was frantically trying to pull away the fingers locked around her throat to no avail while turning red in the face and her tongue lolling from a wide open mouth.
"Mum!" I cried in alarm.
I rushed forwards to grab hold of Anna's arm with both hands, desperate to pull it away from Mum's throat. The stupendous muscle was as big as my head with rock solid powerful hardness under smooth soft skin stretched tight over the mountainous peak. My cock was harder than I'd ever felt it, confronted by the sheer size and physical reality of her biceps. Even holding up Mum's entire bodyweight and with me tugging on it using both hands, her arm was rock steady and solid. I was unable make it move even a fraction! Likewise when I tried tugging on her formidably-shaped forearm, that just stayed upright like the mainsail on a sailing ship and writhing with creeper-like vascularity. She turned her face to me with a wide crocodile smile.
"Just wait your turn, boy. You'll get yours."

Jeremy Lightning

Well, other the fact that you switched the names of the lat muscles and the trap muscles, being that the traps are on the back of the neck and the lats are the back muscles, overall, I liked what I saw out of Anna's body a lot. So huge, muscular and strong. K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

prisonpreak

Oh thank you for this I will try to fix in the other parts , hope you like them

Rockwave

This story is stolen, it belongs to Jimp. Give credit

prisonpreak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This story is stolen, it belongs to Jimp. Give credit

I already participated with jimp in writing it
If u read the head of the story you will read this statement

by Saradas re-mixed and extended by JimP
(c)Jim P 2021

prisonpreak

With that, her thick left arm swung at a leisurely pace towards me to give me a firm punch against my belly. I thought I was pretty fit and that fist hadn't been moving very fast but that tap felt like she'd swung a sledgehammer! Ripping painfully through my stomach and plunging deep inside, her big fist flattened my diaphragm and surely came close to hitting my spine. My breath exploded from my mouth in a rush and I doubled right over in complete devastation by a single slow punch. The cramps in my stomach were so excruciating that I collapsed to the floor. I'd never experienced being so badly winded as I was now. I couldn't breathe and my lungs weren't working. It felt as if I were dying! I felt someone drag me backwards then heard Dad's voice over the loud sound of my own heartbeat in my ears.
"Please don't Ali, you'll get hurt," he told me "Do you think that I've not tried to sort this before things got to this stage? She's just too strong!" His voice shocked me for being so weak and apologetic.

"You want a taste of what this body can do?" the terrifying heavily-muscled buxom woman told my mother.
Mum's eyes couldn't stay focussed and were all over the place. Still keeping her off the floor using a single hand, Anna brought her close until they were face to face.
"Give me something to break," she snarled "How about your effing face?" she raised a large clenched fist backed by huge powerful biceps right in front of Mum's face.
"Please Anna, don't!" Father begged.
"What a wimp," she remarked. "Very well, we'll do it a more interesting way," she chuckled. "I bet you'd like tits like mine instead your small puny ones. Barely enough for a man to hang onto."

In astonishment, I watched as Anna pulled Mother's face towards her chest then drove it right between her mammoth fleshy breasts which parted as it went right down the centre as far as it would go. The giant pliant orbs closed in behind her until her head was completely enveloped apart from some locks of her hair. A place any man might want to be in? You might say and yes her gigantic breasts were a real turn-on to watch but not if you heard the terrible muffled screams from my mother. Maybe you are missing an important point here? My mother's head, as I told you, was completely buried between Anna's huge breasts. However her entire body was suspended in the air only by the big woman's chest muscles. Yes, you are reading that right. My mother was held fully off the ground by the power of Anna's pectoral muscles which flexed into bulging striated pillows of hard-packed muscle at the top of her chest, keeping her huge breasts tight and firm around her head while the beast put her hands upon her hips and smiled.
Alarmed while still trying to catch my breath, I watched in amazement as Anna's pecs became more shredded and defined as they flexed up and down making those wide pendulous breasts dance like a monster devouring its prey. The movement of her huge breasts was incredibly erotic and under different circumstances I would have whipped my dick out to whack off if it were not for Mother's muffled cries of anguish.
"Dad, we can take her together," I urged. "We need to save Mum."
"He won't help you, boy," Anna told me with an evil smirk.
Her massive breasts were lurching up and down at the front of her blouse while beating against the sides of Mother's trapped head like a tidal wave making her scream some more.
"It's no use screaming. Have I explained it to you so that you understand?" she asked my Mum while battering her with her huge breasts. "For it is just a simple message and I think Joe fully understands it," she smiled like a predator. "Don't you?" she turned her face to Dad and grinned.

Dad looked down at his feet looking uncomfortable and gave a slight nod in affirmation.
"Remember that day when you disobeyed my orders and I had to explain to it to you so that you never dared do it again?"
She raised her right arm and flexed those fearsome huge rock-hard biceps again. They were truly massive and formidable. Raising her other arm, she clenched a fist and punched her biceps with an audible thud of hitting solid muscle. Despite my mum's predicament, my dick was aching with the sheer female power that muscle represented.Your screaming could be heard throughout the whole office. Probably the whole building," she chuckled "but no-one dared come to your rescue. Even your security guards were too afraid to mess with these."
With that she raised and flexed her left arm as well, looking just as huge and dense as it's partner. If she had a weaker arm, I certainly couldn't tell just by looking at them.

Smiling grimly while flexing those massive double biceps Anna's huge breasts began to jerk up and down as if trying to chew up Mother's face! It was an amazing display of pec control that was so erotic I groaned aloud as my erection beat hard against the inside of my trousers. Whatever she was doing with her flexing pectorals was making my poor mother scream into those astonishingly sensual moving breasts. Suddenly she was free from that terrible but very arousing busty prison. Falling to the floor, her face looked traumatised and she struggled to catch her breath. Anna's tall bulky body slumped to mimic my mother and even her facial expression in sarcasm.
"Did I explain that well enough for you? Or do I need to make it clearer for you?" she asked. "Or can we try it on Ali?"
She looked at me with such a look of dangerous yearning that my heart leapt into my mouth.

nickolai

That was a good read.

Jeremy Lightning

I will have to read JimP's version, to judge it against this version, but I really like what I have read about this version so far. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

prisonpreak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I will have to read JimP's version, to judge it against this version, but I really like what I have read about this version so far. k+!

It is the same but I add some tricky paragraph later ,

weaponzero

Will you be continuing it?  I love it so far. And I loved the JimP version as well.

prisonpreak

Hope this but I feel that all of u go to jimp version

jhunter

Hope to see more from the author soon.