⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FMG stories

Started by Palamecia, May 29, 2022, 11:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palamecia

Does anyone know any recommend FMG stories where physical growth is accompanied by mental changes?

I'm thinking about pattern where ordinary or kind/good-natured woman is turning into amazon or muscular behemoth and as she grows she starts to enjoy it becomes more confident, dominating, sadistic, arrogant, power-obsessed, "evil"? The power corrupts thing? In short, using tags from some other websites it would be "FMG" and "corruption" maybe with "femdom".
Reason for change is rarely realistic and usually involves magic or some crazy science. It's totally niche genre and it's way too hard to find works in this genre...
I remember reading long ago works written by "dmanyard" on dianavalkyrie (i think his nick here was DTM) where amazon makes men miserable, transforms ordinary women into new hulking amazons and usually dominates world. Also "thesabre" wrote some works (EZfit supplements) like that on © You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login long ago when it was still up... But I can't remember much else.
I would be really grateful for any sort of hint, tip or direction in my search!

Other websites usually have works/stories marked with tags for easier navigation but here there is nothing like that +amount of content on this forum is insane (in a good way ;P) so it's kinda hard to find anything specific.

Sorry If I'm asking my question in wrong place but I'm new here and I couldn't find anywhere more suitable.

Palamecia

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

jessicatheviking

Hey Palamecia!

So I too like fmg stories that incorporate the mental changes. They are hard to find but a couple on here at saradas that I like are Evolution of Alex and Aurora's Transformation.

You might also like my story Understanding. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyway, hope you like those. If you don't let me know more specifics and maybe I can start writing something to fit.

Gertos

There's the classic that includes both a woman who goes full caveman barbarian and one who retains more control: bertmacklinbrother's "My Wife Jennifer."

jcboyd

Any my own "My Wife Jennifer" side story series "Brian and Amy - Losing a Battle of Chemicals Over Moderation"

Lattanzio87

Hey! I am Lattazio 77. I've been publishing a story on devinatrt that is about FMG and corruption.


jcboyd

Lattanzio's "Witness Protecting" is an excellent piece of work (in progress!)

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Orange77

There's these two...

BETH ONLY BETTER, PARTS 1 & 2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and

RAMPAGE: A KITTY TRANSFORMED

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
These female muscle growth videos, images and stories are at DeviantArt[.]com/UltraJackedJanes

Lattanzio87

Have you had the chance to take a look at my story "Witness Protection"?