Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583432 Posts in 74303 Topics by 29951 Members - Latest Member: zahidmooney672 June 04, 2024, 07:49:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Cassie & Massiva
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Cassie & Massiva  (Read 8761 times)

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    33.33%
Cassie & Massiva
« on: May 28, 2022, 11:38:35 am »
Got a random inkling for an idea, so I started working on it. Most likely only going to be a short story told in a few parts, but I figured I'd post it here until it's finished.

--------

"If the vector of X is the cosign of 23 times the square root of Z over Y..."

Furiously scribbling down the Vector Calculus formula as she worked on it, Cassie's face became a mask of frustration as she cried out and tore the page from her notebook, crumbled it into a ball and threw it towards the pile of other balls of paper that filled the small trashcan to overflowing. Taking off her thick glasses before throwing her head into her arms and shouting in pure agony at her bedroom desk.

"I HATE MATH!"

Suddenly, a woman's voice both deep and powerful filled the room. Carrying with it both an indomitable presence and a guiding tone.

"That's saying something, given your big brain and everything!"

"You're not helping!" Cassie shouted at the disembodied voice, refusing to look up from her pity perch.

As she kept her nose buried in the solemn nest of the twigs of her arms and the soft hoodie she wore, she could suddenly feel a subtle pressure in her shoulders as a spectral force massaged them. Gently moving in circles as the sudden realization of their tense nature struck her.

"You need to take a break from your homework," the voice told her. "Get your mind off of some stupid figures and focused on something else."

Stifling a moan as the force worked deeper into her shoulders, she turned her gaze towards her bedroom mirror. Seeing herself hunched over her desk as Massiva, the Goddess Of Mass, massaged them. Her supernaturally sculpted muscles rippling beneath her bronze skin as her giant hands delicately worked to relieve the tension where Cassie always carried it. The stark contrast of the incredibly muscular goddess with darkened skin and unnaturally red hair standing over the mousey and pale brunette not lost on the poor girl. Massiva's strong jawline and bright white eyes standing out clearly as she looked into the mirror alongside Cassie, smiling in the complete opposite of her host's tired grimace.

"Let me guess," Cassie said, calmly brushing off Massiva's touch before standing up. "You want me to go to the gym, right?"

Massiva chuckled, brushing her long and wild hair back over her shoulder with a smirk.

"You haven't gone in three months," the goddess tittered, stroking her jaw in contemplation. "But you need something a bit more... fun than that."

Eying Massiva warily, Cassie grew confused at what she was implying.

"More fun than going to the gym?"

"EXACTLY! All you have to do-"

Floating towards Cassie's bag, it quickly opened itself for the amazonian deity. Allowing her to simply reach in and pluck that which she was after: Cassie's phone.

"...Is contact Isaac!"

Taking a moment, Cassie soon reasoned what the goddess was implying as she quickly brought up his most reliable social media account's DM's.

"No!" Cassie forcefully said, waving her hands to rebuke Massiva's suggestion. "No way! I'm not going to contact the guy I like just for a freaking booty call, Massiva! Not after the LAST guy you forced me to hook up with!"

Shrugging her huge shoulders, the behemoth deity just held out Cassie's phone to her with a smile.

"What's a few ribs between lovers?"

"And his spine!" Cassie shouted, clearly getting incensed.

"Poh-tay-toh, poh-tah-toh! Both of you had fun, didn't you?"

"If by fun, you mean making him too scared to even look a girl in the eye, desperately hoping she doesn't turn into a hulking snu-snu monster!"

Massiva just shrugged her shoulders once more, slowly floating down to eye level with a knowing look. It was a look that Cassie knew all too well. One that she knew meant a hint of mischief that would grow into something much worse if she didn't stop her here and now.

"Look, if you weren't good with becoming a beautiful behemoth of boundless brawny build, then you would have solved that damnable prison I was put in and put me back where you found me three years ago!"

"That box," Cassie said, her voice getting louder while swiping for the phone as Massiva suddenly chose to play keep away. "is a puzzle made by a freaking sorcerer centuries ago! Do you know anyone who can help me translate the freaking scribbles that are its creator's secret language? No? Then just gimme my phone and let me do my homework in peace!"

A sudden knock on her bedroom door startled both ladies, forcing the petite girl to jump into action on pure reflex.

"Cassie? Sweetie? Is everything okay?"

"I'm fine," Cassie called back. "Gimme a moment, mom!"

Smugly waving her forward, Massiva only smiled at the poor girl she was possessing while Cassie kept her eyes trained on the deity. Staring venomous daggers as she marched towards the door.

"Mind where you're-"

The jarring sensation as Cassie's big toe hit the side of her dresser with enough force to loudly knock over the items on top caught her by surprise, causing her to crumple to her knee with a loud grunt of pain. Holding her foot in a death grip as she fought back the urge to cry from the pain.

"...Walking. Ouchie."

Hissing through her teeth, the college girl fought through the pain. Muttering several curses at Massiva beneath her breath as she limped the remaining few steps towards the door before turning back towards her unwanted roommate with a look of incredible anger.

"Hide the phone! They can't see you, but they can see it!"

As the mammoth muscular goddess moved herself out of sight, rushing into Cassie's closet and slamming the door shut behind her, the person she was bound to took a deep breath to calm herself down, straightened her hair and opened the door.

Forum Saradas

Cassie & Massiva
« on: May 28, 2022, 11:38:35 am »

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Cassie & Massiva
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2022, 07:18:10 pm »
This sounds like a very interesting premise for a series. I wonder how Cassie became bound to Massiva and how their bond affects her.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2022, 07:32:22 pm »
An interesting start! I wonder if she'll meet others with similar afflictions.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2022, 09:17:01 am »
"What's wrong, mom?"

There, outside of her bedroom, stood her mother, an older version of herself with a slightly pensive look in her eyes. Her greying ponytail drooped over her shoulder as she held her closed hands together. Wearing her usual cozy clothes of a rumpled yellow t-shirt and grey sweatpants.

"Honey," she asked sweetly, as if she was trying to not arouse suspicion or anger. "Is everything okay?"

Forcing herself to smile brighter, Cassie began to repeat the same phrase over and over in her head.

Please believe me and go away! Please believe me and go away! Please believe me and go away!

"Everything's fine! No need to worry, mom! It's just... homework, you know?"

As her mother tried to sneak a peek over her shoulders, nosily moving back and forth as if there was something visibly worth investigating, Cassie's thought only grew louder inside her head. Begging her mother to just leave her be so she could deal with Massiva's shenanigans in peace.

"You know how your father and I love you," her mother said in hushed tones, as if someone else might hear their conversation. "And you were making a racket up here, and we're just worried about your... you know, HEALTH and all."

Cassie immediately covered her eyes with both embarrassment and frustration at having this discussion again.

"For the last time! Doctor Ferry said that while I tend to dissociate and create random phrases when I'm highly stressed, she also said they were my way of coping with said stress in an explicit, confrontational manner for me to process things safely!"

She could see the look in her mom's eyes, hearing the belabored sigh as they covered the same ground over and over again.

"I know, sweetie. Just... don't let yourself get too stressed out, okay?"

Fully opening the door, the mousey girl quickly moved in and gave her mom a hug. Causing her mom to pop up a bit in surprise before returning the gesture.

"Okay, mom."

Silently letting each other go, Cassie watched her mom shuffling off towards the stairs as she seemed to radiate an aura of relief. Letting her disappear from sight before rolling her eyes and closing her door in order to deal with the entity that had been the bane of her existence since her 18th birthday.

"Now that mom's dealt with," the pale brunette exclaimed as she sauntered towards her closet. "It's time you and I had a little-"

As soon as she threw the door open, her eyes went wide as she heard the familiar sound of a direct message notification. And there was Massiva, the titanic goddess of physical might, floating in the cramped closet, looking like the cat that ate the canary.

"...Chat?"

Her stomach sank as Massiva just held out the phone for her to take it back, smiling as proudly as ever. Snatching the device out of her huge hand, Cassie fell into a quiet panic as she read the conversation between Massiva and the guy she was crushing on. How it started simple, yet quickly dove headlong into a series of flirting messages that eventually culminated in the one thing she was afraid of.

Isaac: That sounds PERFECT! I'll see you there!

Massiva had just signed her up for an impromptu night out involving alcohol, a cute guy and the total opposite of what she really needed to focus on. All in all, a hat trick of Massiva getting exactly what she wanted.

"I thought you said your hands were too big to use a phone!"

Rolling her wrists, Massiva could only sheepishly grin as her hands exuded a magical mist while they shrunk down to a more human like size and look. Her flourish ending in her once more shrugging like she didn't know what to say.

"You were talking with your mom, and we both could use a distraction. And I figured that if you won't go for him..."

Without a word, Cassie slammed her closet door shut, walked to her bed and grabbed a pillow. And once she had properly put it to her face so as to not bother her parents again tonight, she screamed as hard as she could.

"Did I make an oopsie?" Massiva asked, peeking her head out from the closet. Causing Cassie to turn towards her, pillow still on her face as she screamed with all her might once more.

"I'll take that as a yes, then."

Offline Jdrabbit1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2022, 02:38:14 pm »
I can think of multiple directions this could go.  It will be interesting to see which.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2022, 12:45:21 am »
Pulling the pillow off her face and throwing it on the bed, Cassie sat down and buried her face in her hands.

"Why would you do this to me?" Cassie scream whispered, trying to keep her voice down to avoid suspicion. "I told you I didn't WANT to contact Isaac!"

Massiva couldn't help but feel intense guilt as she looked at the poor girl, the responsibility she had as the source of her anger and frustration. Floating next to her host, she put her hand on the petite girl's shoulder as the bed bowed beneath her magnificent bulky weight.

"I know," the goddess muttered, struggling to find the right words. "It's just... cooping yourself up here all the time isn't good for you, Cassandra! And it's true that I don't make things easier, as well. But I want you to have fun, be young, live and all that. You have all the time in the world to do what you want."

Cassie took off her glasses and sighed, understanding what Massiva was trying to tell her. But she had responsibilities, including doing her homework. She just couldn't go out and do whatever.

"And what if I want to stay in and work on my degree, huh?"

The goddess gently took the girl's chin in her hand and turned Cassie's head. Looking her directly in the eyes with an imploring glance.

"We're bonded, Cassandra. I know what you truly want. I just want to help you live a life you want."

Quickly rubbing her eyes, she flicked her glasses open and put them on.

"Can't believe I'm saying this, but we might as well head out."

Shaking with excitement, Massiva quickly shot off of the bed and into the air.

"ALRI-"

And immediately hit the ceiling with a rather loud thump.

"...ACK! Sorry!"

"What was that noise?" Cassie heard her father shouting from downstairs. Causing her to grimace while she had to hurry with another excuse for her parents.

"N-Nothing, dad! I just... accidentally knocked something over! It's fine! Just having a case of the dropsies tonight!"

Hissing inward, Cassie froze. Her ears trained to listen for any footsteps stomping up the carpeted stairs like her father usually walked. Silently counting the seconds until, with a sigh of relief, she realized he wasn't coming upstairs to investigate. With the tension fading, the petite girl put her hands to her eyes like blinders, her usual method of intense concentration when she was getting herself organized.

"Okay, if I'm going out, then I need to take a shower, brush my teeth, maybe get something to-"

"No time!" Massiva shouted, loud enough to get Cassie to focus on her as she threw the girl's phone towards her. Causing her host to fumble as it bounced on her fingers a couple times before catching it.

"No time?" Cassie asked. "What do you mean no t-"

Taking the opportunity, Massiva swiftly flew towards Cassie. Deftly moving behind her back and wriggling her fingers before plunging both her hands into the girl's body.

"Massiva! No!"

But the goddess refused to listen as she slowly pushed her arms further inside Cassie, phasing through her flesh as her essence suffused her host's. Cassie could feel the familiar warmth as once again, Massiva was taking control of her corpus. Their forms fusing together once more as Cassie could feel every ounce of energy began to build upon her arms. Her muscles twitching involuntarily as they throbbed with power, every fiber throbbing as Massiva's power channeled itself into her. Her arms pulsing as they swelled beneath her black hoodie, quickly filling her sleeves with muscle as she felt her bones crackling while they grew longer. Her joints popping as Massiva's proportions replaced her own.

"Like I said," Massiva told her, excitedly. "No time! We need to go-"

With a quick movement, Cassie felt Massiva's feet beginning to push downward into her thighs and then phase through into her lower limbs.

"Now!"

Cassie grunted from the sudden pressure as Massiva forced this portion of the possession to go faster, wobbling as the goddess filled the petite girl's mass with her power. Her thighs billowing with muscle, tremoring as her body adapted to the change. Her tights pulled taut as teardrop contours stretched them to their limit, her pale skin somewhat visible through the threading above her knees before being pulled tighter still when she was forced to involuntarily flex them. She couldn't help but close her eyes as she felt the cramping of her calves as they tightened themselves in anticipation as she was forced onto her tiptoes. Flexing them as well while Massiva willed them to grow. Filling them with mass as they hurriedly grew too big for her leggings, audibly ripping them as they swelled into diamond shaped boulders resting above overly stuffed shoes that were threating to give up and explode off her feet.

"I liked these leggings, damn it!" Cassie cried, looking down at her feet as she moved her legs back and forth to survey the damage done by Massiva takeover.

"This is why I asked you to get larger ones for at home," Massiva told her. "Now come on! Isaac's waiting!"

Not giving the girl a chance to respond, Massiva began to move the two of them. Reaching for Cassie's wallet and throwing the door open, she ran the two of them towards the stairs. Her athleticism in the driver's seat as she bounded down the stairs onto the main landing in three steps.

"I'MAPPARENTLYGOINGOUT,LOVEYOU!" Cassie fired out towards her parents in the living room while Massiva laughed in pure glee as she sped out the front door and onto the street. Her breakneck pace causing her host to grow worried as Massiva howled in joy at the chance to let loose and have fun.

"Massiva! Slow down!"

"Can't!" Massiva replied as she forced the two of them to storm down the nearly empty street. "We've got a date to keep!"

All Cassie could do was scream Massiva's name as the goddess leaped into the night air, the first of many several mile bounds she would take to get to where she arranged for the date with her host's crush.

Offline Biceps108

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2022, 09:41:10 am »
I love the dynamic between these two!

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2022, 12:54:46 am »

"The War Of The Roses led to the eventual rise of The Tudors, who-"

As Gerald worked on his Medieval European history homework, he couldn't help but be distracted by the clamoring dogs of the neighborhood seeming to go nuts for no apparent reason. His own dog, a normally relaxed Shiba Inu/Samoyed mix named Charles, was no exception as it barked madly in the living room of his first floor apartment. With a growl, Gerald threw down his pen and stormed towards his fluffy companion as it looked out the window. Manically trying to scare away or warn whatever was out there to not try anything.

"God damn it," the hefty college student said, straightening pulling down his shirt a bit and reaching for the dog's collar. "There's nothing out there! Now calm down so I can do my-"

His words were cut off as a large impact slammed into the ground outside his window, kicking up a plume of dust and dirt that completely blocked his screen. The sheer weight and suddenness of its arrival causing both man and dog to jump into each others' embrace in fear from its presence. Both staring outside his window as they waited for the dark cloud to settle, slowly revealing what looked like a person sputtering and coughing and spitting in his yard. Second after second revealing that the person was oddly proportioned. Their arms too big for their torso, their legs too thick to be natural. The ways their clothes threatened to tear, having already done so in a few spots near its feet. Until, at last, revealing what looked like a normal girl with limbs that belonged on some sort of gigantic superhero, waving the dust from her face, her clothes and glasses covered in the debris of her landing before glancing his way and realizing she wasn't alone.

"Oh! Uh... Sorry! I'm, uh... late for a date, apparently! Soooo... BYE!"

Gerald couldn't believe his eyes as he watched the girl squat down and then launch herself into the air from where she stood. Her arms and legs flailing while she disappeared into the distance as she head further towards the city, slow fading from sight as the plus sized man fainted on the spot. Charles yipping in shock as his owner took him to the floor, as well.

As the wind whipped through Cassie's hair, blowing the dirt and dust off of her in a fading contrail, Massiva couldn't help but chuckle.

"Late for a date? Really?"

"It's all I could think of at the moment!" Cassie shouted, coming in for a landing into a back alley on the outskirts of the city. "Besides, it's not like you think of something, usually!"

As their feet made contact on the ground, the sheer velocity they came in at shook the neighborhood with incredible force. Causing a sizable tremor to rock the pavement and immediately send every parked car within a half mile distance to spring to life as their alarms began to incessantly blare. But Cassie's attention was elsewhere, as she felt a sudden wetness on her feet. Causing her to glance downward and see that her shoes had finally given up the ghost, having split apart on landfall with Massiva's final leap to get into town.

"My shoes! God damn it, Massiva! These were my favorite pair!"

"I'm sorry," Massiva told her, pulling herself out of Cassie's body as it dwindled back into her normal frame. Leaving the mousey brunette barefoot and in a pair of overly stretched out leggings. "Just stay right here, okay? I'll be right back!"

Cassie's eyes quickly went wide as she watched the goddess taking off across the street towards a small clothing store that was down the way. Taking two steps to pursue her, the petite girl immediately stopped and cringed as the sensation of something soft and squishy squelched underneath her foot. A slimy sensation sliding between her toes and causing her to tremble at the seriously gross feeling of old food left to soak in cold alleyway runoff.

"Ew! Ew! Ew!" she shouted, shaking her leg to try and fling the gooey muck off of herself as Massiva faded from view.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2022, 05:57:45 pm »
As she moved through the front doors of the shop sight unseen, Massiva couldn't help but marvel at all the options available. Every time Cassie went to buy some new clothes, she always forced her to stay home. So even something like this little shop was a brand new experience for the goddess. Floating past the two women at the counter, one an overweight blonde in her mid-30's and the other a redhead with a somewhat similar build that reminded her of Cassie, Massiva quickly began to rummage through what the shop offered, rustling through the racks of clothes as she hurried along to find something that would both fit her host and fit her in case she needed to take over for some reason.

"...So I tried to- Emma?" the blonde asked, noticing her coworker was staring at something in the store. "What are you doing?"

But the redhead said nothing, instead choosing to point into the store as her eyes slowly went wide. Forcing the blonde to look as some invisible force was pushing clothing, picking it up and throwing it either to the side, or hovering in the middle of the air.

"Holy shit!" Emma whispered, too frightened to speak up. "Becky? Is that a-?!"

"Call Peter," Becky whispered back. "If this is some stupid prank of his, he went all out. Either way, get his ass down here!"

As the two scared retail works scurried into action, Massiva finally found some items she felt would be a perfect middle ground for both their needs. But then she realized that there was two pieces of clothing she was missing.

"Shoes, shoes..." she asked herself, turning this way and that before deciding maybe it was best to just ask.

"That's right," Emma told her manager on the other side of the phone. "We need to know if-"

A sudden tug on the blonde's shirt caused the woman to stop mid-conversation to look at her younger associate, who was herself wide eyed and pointing at the small pile of clothes as it proceeded to float their way.

"Just get down here, okay?!"

Slamming the phone down, both women froze in place as they watched the clothes be gently placed on the counter.

"C-Can I help... you?" Becky asked, forcing her best customer service smile, trying to figure out who to talk to.

"Indeed," Massiva's strong, commanding voice rang out. Causing the two women to jump at the sound of it. "I'm looking for shoes and socks in a size 6, women's. But they also need to fit a size 12 in men's. Where can I find those?"

Looking between each other, the two workers were wondering who would answer first. Each imploring their associate to take this one. Neither responding for a few seconds before the young redhead decided to answer.

"Um, upstairs on the, uh... On the second floor."

Feeling something rubbing the top of her head, Becky went white as she felt some weight ruffling her hair.

"I'll be back down in a moment!"

Feeling the warm touch on top of her head fading, both ladies were white as sheets as whatever presence sped towards the stairs, knocking over a sign with a bang just as their manager, a gangly guy in his mid-20's with an eternally pissed off look on his face came out of the elevator.

"Okay," Peter shouted, miffed that he had to interrupt his dinner to come down here. "What's all this about?"

Both women proceeded to start vomiting up words as they spoke over each other, too excited to contain themselves. Forcing the mop-headed manager to try and parse together what they were saying. Something about a ghost? And that it was shopping? And now it's upstairs getting... shoes?

"Slow down!" he demanded of them. "You're not making sense!"

"A ghost!" Emma shouted, pointing at the stairs. "Grabbing clothes!"

"She asked where the shoes and socks were!" Becky added. "Now she's upstairs!"

"She?" Peter asked, suddenly smiling. "Oh, I get it! You two are bored, aren't you?"

"What?" Emma growled, not believing what she was hearing. "We're not lying!"

Peter just rolled his eyes, chuckling at the show of it all.

"Don't lie to me! You grabbed clothes, called me down here as part of some prank about "some sort of ghost" and expect me to believe all of it?"

Becky immediately grew angry at how her manager reacted to their genuine panic.

"You're the one who pulls the stupid "pranks", Peter! Remember when you took out my wallet and hid it?"

"It got back to you, didn't it?" he said, brushing off her claim.

"Yeah, missing twenty-five dollars!"

Emma immediately started holding her teenage associate back, getting between the two of them in case anything happened.

"It doesn't matter if you believe us or not," she angrily told him. "Just check the cameras!"

"Why should I?" he snidely replied, gesturing around the store. "All I'm going to see is two lazy females trying to shirk duties and causing a mess!"

"LAZY FEMALES?!" Becky screamed. "YOU PENCIL-NECKED INCEL-!"

Immediately diving at her manager, the thin redhead was held at bay by her heavier co-worker as shouts and insults were fired back and forth. The whole exchange growing heated as Massiva came back downstairs to witness the outrage.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!"

All three employees stopped their fighting just in time to watch two boxes of shoes and two packets of socks be placed next to the clothes before Peter suddenly felt something yanking on his pants. Instantly finding himself hoisted into the air.

"What the Hell?! LET ME DOWN!"

"Not until someone tells me what's going on!" Massiva demanded, her anger palpable at this lack of decorum on everyone's part.

"Ms. Ghost?" Emma meekly spoke up. "We told our... Our manager about you. And he started blaming us."

"He claimed it was a prank," Becky shouted, pointing at the man dangling in Massiva's grip. "When this ASSHOLE constantly pulls shit on us! Makes comments about us! STEALS from us!"

Peter's stomach dropped when he heard Massiva's chuckle.

"L-Look," he begged, looking around for any hidden cameras or devices. "I'll never do it again! I swear, okay? It clearly wasn't a prank! I'm sorry!"

"You like to take advantage of women," Massiva asked, turning the man to look him in the eye. "Don't you... Peter?"

"Not take advantage of!" he screamed. "I'm still a virgin!"

"I don't- ADVANTAGE ISN'T JUST SEXUAL, MORTAL!"

The gawky man began to scream as Massiva tossed him back and forth in her grip.

"You're right! I'm sorry! I do! I do take advantage of women! I... I stole money from Becky!"

"I knew it!" Becky cheered.

"And I've been taking inappropriate pictures of Emma, as well!"

"You WHAT?!" Emma screamed.

"I told you!" Becky shouted. "A world class ASSHOLE!"

"You are a piece of work." Massiva sneered, throwing the manager to the side with a sound of disgust as a slimy sensation seemed to ooze all over her.

"Let me go!" Peter cried out to Massiva. "I'll change my ways okay? Just... let me go!"

"We should call the cops on your ass!" Becky screamed, reaching for her phone. But the presence of a gently touch stopped her.

"There is no need for the authorities," Massiva told her with am invisible smile. "Not when I'm around!"

Before the girl could even question what Massiva meant, a warmth filled her hand. White hot, yet for some reason... extremely pleasant. Like the warmth of summer, all in one burst of energy. Her hand tingling as she brought it to her face, perplexed as she looked at it.

"What was-?"

The redhead gasped as her hand exploded with growth. Her hand getting bigger in the blink of an eye, lengthening, thickening. Going from the hand of a slender girl to that of someone that worked out regularly.

"Becky!" Emma exclaimed, crying out to her friend in concerned panic. But Becky's mind was elsewhere as she felt the warmth moving up her arm. Every inch it traveled spurring on more growth. Her forearm expanding with power before moving up by her shoulders. The sleeves of her work shirt growing tighter as her arm bubbled and swelled with newfound muscle, causing the girl to moan as she rolled her shoulder.

"What's happening to you?" Emma asked, backing up as much as she could in the small register counter.

"I don't know," Becky said, grinning from ear to ear. "But-"

She raised her arm to her chest, flexing her bicep as it proceeded to rip the sleeve of her shirt while her chest began to slowly fill with pectoral growth.

"...This feels fucking FANTASTIC!"

With a grunt, she began to pose as hard as she could. Naturally taking on a most muscular position as her other arm swiftly caught up to her right while her shirt became tight on her growing frame. Moaning as the seams of her work shirt lost the ability to contain her.

Reaching for the phone, Emma knew she had to call someone, ANYONE to come help her. The police, the military, the FBI. Hell, she'd even call the Ghostbusters, at this point! She was too scared to think rationally, and too worried for her family's wellbeing if anything happened to her.

"Don't think I forgot about you, Emma."

A blissfully white hot sensation crawled up the side of her neck and down her spine as a moan escaped from the woman's throat. Dropping the phone as she could feel her body getting lighter. The excess fat practically evaporating beneath her skin as a roiling steam escaped her lips. Her muscles twitching as her overweight body gave way to tone and firmness, pants sliding to the floor as the blonde mother of three closed her eyes and cackled in glee. A swifter change overtaking her as both women's forms shifted and changed.

Tears rolled down Peter's cheeks as he crawled backwards on his hands and knees in terror. Unable to find proper footing as he watched the monstrous change overtaking the two women he tormented for months. Each in great joy as mass and might packed onto their bodies. Until, in one final burst of growth, both women slumped onto the circular counter.

Gone were their old forms. Both had been given a gift of strength by their visitor. Taller than before. stronger than before, wider than before. Each brought to the pinnacle of Amazonian development by Massiva's influence, and then pushed beyond. Two titanic embodiments of feminine power, hunched over their station. Panting and laughing at the rush they felt. A heady mix of sexual bliss and absolute dominant delight as their minds acclimated to their new bodies. Their now beautiful faces wearing devious smiles as they turned their eyes to the man that embarrassed and blamed them for his actions.

"Consider this my payment for the clothes," Massiva told them as she began putting the clothes she picked out into bags. "And I will come to you both in a few weeks."

As Peter stared at both Emma and Becky, he suddenly noticed the outline of what looked like a truly massive being shimmering behind them. A monstrously muscular being that dwarfed both women put together as it silently drifted towards the doors with the goods it wanted.

"As for tonight, he is all yours."

With a war cry, the two women leapt over the counter with ease. Causing their former manager to scream in a girlish pitch as Massiva excitedly left the building to give Cassie her new clothes for both their date with Isaac and future needs.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2022, 10:41:16 pm »
Really digging the story! It has some good chemistry between Cassie and Massiva.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2022, 01:50:23 am »
UPDATE: Working on the next installment. Should be ready in a few days.

SYNOPSIS: After her little "shopping trip" that brought about the transformation of two ordinary women into massive amazons, Massiva brings Cassie a much needed change of clothes so she can go meet Isaac for their impromptu hangout session. But when some assholes make things difficult for Cassie, Massiva decides the Frat Boys need to be brought down a peg or two...

Or seven...

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2022, 04:23:33 am »
I'll be posting part 03 in installments, because finding time has been rather difficult this past week. And as for the rest of the month, I'll be posting a special Halloween story after part 03 is finished.

- - - - - - - -

As she waited for Massiva to return from her impromptu shopping trip, suddenly regretting solving the puzzle that put her in this type of stiuation once again as she wiped the goo off her foot with a random bit of cardboard, Cassie couldn't help but look at the tatters of her tights. Running her fingers along the tears across the fabric before throwing them down across her ankle with a look of severe displeasure on her face. Over the past three years, she had lost count of the number of things she had ruined whenever Massiva wanted to go somewhere or do something. The number of guys she had a crush on that always ran away in sheer terror as Massiva took over her body at the worst possible times. The number of times her impetuousness ruined whatever plans she made or things she worked hard on.

But as she hopped on top of a nearby dumpster, she couldn't help but think about all the fun she had with Massiva, too. The indescribable power that bordered on sheer sexual bliss. The incredible feeling when she realized she could do anything she wanted with extremely little effort. And her body! Cassie had always been so small, so mousey. But with how BIG she got, and the way everyone's eyes were on her? It was like some small part of her wished she WERE Massiva instead of being haunted and used by her. But she knew she couldn't. She was human, while Massiva wasn't. And the goddess's size wasn't necessarily convenient, especially for her life plans.

"Maybe I should join a gym after I can free myself from... MASSIVA!"

As the massive goddess of mass floated down from on high, holding her bags out as if they were trophies of war, her much smaller human host carefully slid down from her trash top perch. Angling herself onto her belly to slowly work her feet back to the ground.

"Always so timid!"

Gravity seemed to vanish as Cassie felt Massiva's hand gently pluck at her clothes. Causing the poor girl to suffer a wedgie as she flailed her legs in panic.

"Massiva! Put me down! Put me-!"

As soon as her feet touched ground, the sensation of something slimy sliding through her toes caused Cassie to shudder. Looking at where she was standing, she once again found herself stepping into the pile of waterlogged noodles, squidgy bread and a host of other assorted food stuffs left to soak in runoff in the cold alley.

"You're welcome." Massiva told her with a content smile, floating over to the closed dumpster the college girl was on and placing her gotten goods while leaving her host to clean her feet with open disgust.

"Can we please get changed so I don't step into anything else and head out?"

"Naturally!"

As Massiva began to go through what she had brought, Cassie suddenly realized that despite being told she needed to get something only for tonight, the spectral goddess had instead brought five large bags of things.

"Why do you have five bags?"

Without missing a beat, the goddess handed her host two pairs of bottoms and two tops. One black pair of leggings, one pair of jeans, one sort of sleeveless lycra top and a light purple t-shirt.

"Well, I figured we needed more than just one option. So I got clothes and shoes for when you're small and when we're me sized!"

Not sure how to process what Massiva was telling her, Cassie mutely walked behind the dumpster so she could have some privacy. Her eyes never leaving Massiva's placid smiling face for a second. Once in relative safety from prying eyes, the poor girl proceeded to disrobe when a question came to mind.

"Don't you think the stretchy stuff's a bit too big for me?"

"It's meant for me," Massiva replied as she pulled out a pair of socks and a shoebox. "I kept telling you we needed larger ones for when I become one with you. And since the women in the store couldn't really see or hear me, I had to find them myself."

Cassie's head popped up from her hiding spot, her eyes wide in shock.

"They couldn't- Massiva! Don't tell me you STOLE these!?"

The goddess quickly floated over to her host, a placating smile on her face as she gently held up her hands.

"I didn't steal them, Cass! I gave them compensation!"

"How, Massiva?"

As soon as she saw the guilty look on the goddess' face, Cassie knew what she had done.

"YOU TRIED TO MAKE MORE ACOLYTES?!"

"It's not my fault! They were being treated UNFAIRLY by their boss, who was a real creep, let me tell you! So I just... gave them a temporary boon of my power and let's just leave it at that."

"I told you to never make acolytes," Cassie scream whispered, walking out from behind the dumpster as she was pulling her t-shirt down. "The last time you did, an orgy broke out that left five people in the hospital! And one guy with a shattered pelvis!"

"The last I heard, those two are now dating! And she's well on her way to becoming a professional builder of bodies!"

"Body BUILDER," Cassie corrected her as she snatched the bag of socks Massiva left out. "A bodybuilder doesn't build other bodies like they're Doctor Frankenstein. She's just making her muscles bigger for competition involving muscular symmetry, posing and definition."

"Well, she's on her way to doing that!" Massiva tittered, opening the shoebox and pulling out Cassie's new sneakers as she slipped on some socks.

"Massiva, what did I tell you before about doing stuff like that?"

"That it's best to leave people be as if I'm not there?" the goddess answered, not flinching as Cassie snagged the shoes out of her hand and dexterously got to work lacing them with both of hers.

"That's right!" the mousey college girl added, weaving the laces of one shoe with a nimbleness and speed that always left Massiva in awe of her host's natural gifts. "We can't impede in people's lives, no matter how much we want to. It's not our place to do so."

As she gave some thought on the words of the one she was possessing, Massiva stayed silent as Cassie made short work of the other shoe. And kneeling down, she slipped them on, tied them tight, stood, stomped her feet a few times and smiled.

"Well, well! A surprisingly good fit!"

"I do know what I'm doing," Massiva said, floating closer to her host with a regretful look on her face. "And you're right. I can be impulsive, at times."

"That's putting it lightly."

"But that doesn't mean I can't do right. So how about this? For the rest of the night, I will let you take full control. No jumping in, no changes, no acolytes. Just you and Isaac, and I'll be nearby if you need anything. Deal?"

Eying Massiva's ginormous body up and down, Cassie couldn't help but wonder if Massiva was up to something. But there seemed to be something different about the way Massiva was approaching this. A sincerity that Cassie had never seen the goddess of mass give before. Maybe she was truly making an effort this time. While some small part of her was screaming that she was going to act like every other time she made a promise, a larger part was saying to take the risk. That things were different now.

"Okay," Cassie answered, nodding her head and smiling. "But I gotta ask something. How are you going to hide the bags?"

Grabbing the bags off the dumpster, Massiva gave her host a smile and lifted them up.

"You mean these bags?"

With a blink of light, a hole opened up along the side of the building. As she looked through, Cassie could not believe her eyes as she saw not the other side of the large store or factory or whatever was taking up space beyond the brick wall, but the inside of her own bedroom. Her bed, her desk, her dresser. The various figures and collectibles she had in her care. And with a nonchalant flick of her wrists, the goddess threw the bags through, causing a clatter as they landed with a noted thud on her floor before pushing the empty shoebox and open bag of socks through to join them before the portal closed with a muted blip of light.

"What bags?"

Cassie could only stare at Massiva incredulously.

"Y-You could've opened a portal any time you wanted?!" she asked, pointing at the wall as Massiva moved towards the street. "Why didn't you tell me you could do that?!"

"You didn't ask," Massiva answered, waving her hand at Cassie to hurry her along. "Now let's go! We still have a ways to journey before we arrive at where Isaac wishes to meet!"

With a low groan, the mousey college girl broke into a light jog in order to keep up with the demanding deity that possessed her.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2022, 10:27:21 am »
This story has been very good so far. Massiva is definitely planning something, since she told the 2 women she transformed that she would see them again in a few weeks. I wonder what she is up to. And something tells me she is going to intervene during Cassie's date as well. Looking forward to the next part.

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2022, 08:29:55 pm »
Great chapter. I want to hear more about the former acolyte who is now a bodybuilder. Did residual Massiva energy left her with bigger muscles or a higher capacity for growth?

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2022, 11:14:20 pm »
Interesting build up.  Leading into possibilities that ma wonder how large they will be.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Cassie & Massiva

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View