Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Eve from Brazil

Started by evescott, May 16, 2010, 04:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evescott

 Hi everyone! I`m Eve from Brazil. I`ve been training for about 10 years and bodybuilding plays a crucial role in my life. I do hope I can learn a lot here to be able to take a step further in my progress 


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     


RobMash

Welcome Eve on the most viewed forum of female bodybuilding/fitness on the web. I'm happy you are here.

I post your best photos, in my opinion

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I hope you will find this forum interesting and you will post some news about you sometime.

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Memyself

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Welcome Eve  ;)


Didn't you say in another topic you would nominate her for Muscle Goddess of the Month after she introduced herself??? ;)
(Or do I mistake her with someone else???)

guana


doublenut1

You look terrific!  I would love to see more of you.  Do you compete?  Is there a website with more pics/info?

ryulord09


petro45

Wow! How can we support your career? There is nothing as awesome as Brazillian female bodybuilders. The glutes and quads are incredible.

evescott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
wanna be my  trainer  ;D

I wish I could... lol

evescott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow! How can we support your career? There is nothing as awesome as Brazillian female bodybuilders. The glutes and quads are incredible.

Thanks a lot for the compliment. Actually I`ve never thought as a career..just train because I love it....  ;)

evescott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Welcome Eve  ;)


Didn't you say in another topic you would nominate her for Muscle Goddess of the Month after she introduced herself??? ;)
(Or do I mistake her with someone else???)

Hey! I wanna be nominated.... ;D

evescott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You look terrific!  I would love to see more of you.  Do you compete?  Is there a website with more pics/info?

I haven`t got a website..but I`ll post more pics here soon  ;)

juju99


cooper


ilovesbiceps!

No further news on beautiful strong brazilian!

crazytes

hi eve i'am from brasil too....nice