Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A little cousin's care.

Started by ANNEDI, May 17, 2022, 02:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANNEDI

Sorry for the long read, I had many, many, many different revisions in my head.


Wookey

K+. Absolutely fantastic. Loved the emotional development

Wookey

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry for the long read, I had many, many, many different revisions in my head.

It was well worth the longer story

ANNEDI

Glad to hear it was worth it x3

ANNEDI

Hmmmph... I am a bit stumped over how to proceed or whether or not to conclude this story...

ANNEDI

Eh, I'll figure it out. In the meantime, patience...

Abslover96

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hmmmph... I am a bit stumped over how to proceed or whether or not to conclude this story...

Awesome, i Hope this story Will never end, but i know Is impossible.
I think you can Write 2 or 3 chap. More and next go ti another story, because y re really a good writer, don't let this story be the one! 😁😁
(Sorry for my bad english)

phil123

Hope for more chapters how she cares