Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A little cousin's care.

Started by ANNEDI, May 17, 2022, 02:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANNEDI

Me too... Gone through many revisions, but I'll have something soon...

ANNEDI

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

jhunter

Cute premise. Not bad flow. Good luck on more.

phil123

Just rereading the story. Like the slow growing and hope for some more chapters.

Jaguar

AnneDi, don't be put off by people making suggestions.  You write what you want to write, you write what the characters drive you to write. 


Ellie and her cousin deserve to have their stories told. 

And I'm sure you can do that without running afoul of strange US-only laws on cousins that don't apply anywhere else but Communist China, Taiwan, both Koreas, Vietnam, and that's it. 

You can tell the story without describing them going "all the way" with each other.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

ANNEDI

Part V

Sparring was not how I expected to be spending my afternoon. But, letting my encouraging words get to her head, Ellie decided to take fitness a bit more seriously. And by a bit, she meant signing up to that martial arts gym she passed by on the way to school every day. My, at the time joking suggestion, sparked her interest into ways she could defend herself and not need my help at school, picking kickboxing and sticking with it warmed my heart with pride and joy. Now she spends five afternoons a week on a new and effective activity to work on her mind and body.

Not that I would get much inside as to either. It's been over a month since our last sleepover and, while I joined the same gym she did, the sparring was kept between the genders. Not that I expected any less.

Regardless, it's challenging work. At least I hope she's having more fun with it than I am. But if she's to stay committed  then so will I, she'll always be my little cousin after all. I've got to look after her.

I forgot to bring a change of clothes after returning to her home from the gym with her, which I realized shivering after a shower while waiting for her to bring me anything to dry myself.

-Why do girls have 15 different towels in their bathrooms and how are NONE of them for drying myself!?

She opens the door enough to sneak her arm inside and throw a large towel in my general direction.

-Shut up, you big baby. Use this, it should be enough.

The mirror was too foggy for me to look at myself, not that it really mattered. Exercise helped with getting me into shape, even giving me some nice definition in my belly and shoulders.

Still, I covered myself discretely before exiting the bathroom with the look of a naggy, wet cat and likely the hair of one.

-I... have no other clothes...

-Rrrright. What abou-

-No, I'm not putting on the same ones from before.

-Well, mine won't fit you! You're out if options.

I really did not like the idea of sweatpants worthy of their name. But I did remember something that might work.

-The pajamas will, as long as you have them in here.

-Heh, it's not exactly bedtime, but alright...

They felt a bit tight to wear, but I wasn't betting on wearing them for top long.

-Just need one more thing.

-Hmm? Wha-

I grabbed her by the waist quickly, as she turned around to surprise her, before gently, yet firmly, pinning her to the wall. Staring into her eyes for a bit as she blushed visibly.

-To taste you... It's been too long...

-Yes... Please...

She closed her eyes cutely as our lips connected, feeling the small scar on her lip while softly twisting our tongues together. It was passionate and slow, but far from aggressive.

-I'm so sorry... I haven't come in so long...

-Noooo, it's fine. It's not like we didn't find each other at school or at the gym.

-Yeah, I know, but... We don't have to hide here.

Every kiss I gave her was full of longing. Someone I cared for, yet I could trust enough to be this open with. I had never felt this way before.

I slowly pushed her back against the wall, which made her exhale a surprised moan in my mouth, my arms slowly enveloping around and under her shirt.

I took a small break and a few breaths to look at her.

-I just realized something...

-W-what?

-You're as tall as me now! Look at that!

-Oh... y-yeah... I see that now...

She started blushing really hard again, so I touched her nose with mine to share our breaths and cool her down.

-Let me try something...

-Mhmmmm... What...?

She opened her eyes halfway slowly and looked at me with a cute cross-eyed look.

I reached one hand under her butt to lift her leg to my side. She yelped a bit excitedly in surprise, but got the message and lifted the other one, too. Hugging me with her legs tugged around my waist, I pushed her a tad harder against the wall, looking into her hazy, half closed eyes.

-Heh... You're so light...

-S-shut up... You're so strong...

I kiss her cute nose softly.

-I wouldn't need to be really strong to lift you, silly. And besides, you're against the wall...

-Yeah, that makes sense...

I hug her tightly and lift her off the wall, doing a fancy spin and softly let her on her feet.

-Awww, you make me feel weightless when you do that...

-Heh, I guessed as much.

She stood there, blushing like before and starring at the floor shily.

-What if... you felt it, too...?

-What, weightless?

-Yeah, I... wanna try that...

-What, spin me around?

-No, not spin you! I don't think I can do that... But I wanna try the wall thing you did...?

-Well, alright... Go for it.

She stood there, expecting me to move, blushing even more.

-Aren't you gonna...

-Hey, if you're gonna do what I did, do exactly what I did...

-Heh... okay...

She walked up to kiss me as slowly and softly as I did, gently pushing me from my chest until my back was against the wall.

-There we go...

Slowly, I felt her hand reach for under my butt, grabbing the back of my thigh and raising it to her hip.

-Alright... I t-think I got this...

-Are you sure...? Please don't drop me.

-Yeah... Lift your leg. Trust me...

She gave me a small kiss of assurance, like I usually do, which made me melt a bit. I lifted my other leg slowly, in case anything went wrong, until I hugged her slim waist with my legs, just as she had before.

-T-there we go...

-Wow... I'm actually amazed!

-It... hurts a bit...

-You don't have to hold me more!

-No, it's not like pain, just a bit of burning is all...

-You're aways so modest... You're really strong!

-S-shut up... You're against the wall, remember?

-Well yeah, but I'm still heavier.

-True... I wanna... try the other thing.

-What spin me? Oh god.

-Y-yeah. You don't trust me...?

-Just don't drop me... Please...

I cling onto her for dear life, bracing for the worst as I felt her hug me tightly. Instead I found myself spinning a couple times. I really felt weightless, like she said. Though instead of me landing gently on my feet, it's un-gently on my back with her giggling on top of me.

-D-don't laugh. Ow.

-I did it!

-You only kind of did it.

-I made you spin!

-And forgot the landing.

-Shut up, I made you weightless.

-Y-yeah. And now all I feel is your weight on top of me...

-Oh, sorry...

She stood up shily while I shook off the concussion.

-I'm... sorry I dropped you... I won't try something stupid again...

-No, don't be silly.

I messed up her hair before giving her a hug.

-Just next time, don't drop me.

-I promise.

-Goody...

We slowly bunkering up inside our little bed box, taking the initiative to take off my shirt, as she readily did the same.

Her bra was now a necessity out of the house, as her breasts had grown considerably. Far from what one could call large, but definitely enough for someone to cup their hand around.

Her cute and flat belly was now adorned with a strikingly visible six pack, better defined than mine, but undoubtedly feminine, following and complimenting her curvy waist.

As she put her hands behind her back, to take off her bra, I realized how much she had improved. Where her bra straps were able to slide off the sides to her arms before, they were now wedged firmly in place by her shoulders, which raised a feminine, yet considerable bump.

Her arms, equally pumped as her shoulders from lifting me before, now had two visible veins running to her forearm, even if the rest of her arms weren't veiny at all.

Immediately after she made us equally topless, she looked free. Still shy and blushing, but less restrictive of her movements.

-I...really missed this...

-Me too... so, so much...

I guess we both expected the other to take things further, because we lied back with her arm on my chest with her at my side and just cuddled for a good ten minutes.

Finally, we couldn't take the suspense anymore and both sat with our legs crossed together, passionately hugging and kissing at whatever we could grab. I felt so proud of her.

-You've grown so much, you know...

-So have you...

I couldn't help but blush, feeling intimate and vulnerable with her.

-Maybe... Just...

-What? You can tell me.

I run my hands from her abs to her back and shoulders.

-Doesn't feel like it...

-No, you definitely have!

She runs her arms on me, mirroring what I did. Her voice was softer than before.

-Maybe I'm just...
She reaches to kiss me softly for a bit, before slowly breaking it and looking down, with shy sincerity in her voice.

-You know...

-What? Don't be afraid.

-Catching up... to you...?

Her demeanor gave me the impression she feared of hurting me, which I wanted her to know was not the case.

-Ellie... look at me.

-Yeah...?

-I wanna find out! It's long due for a picture after all.

-Whaa... You want to?

-I've been wanting to from the moment you pinned me against the wall...

-M-me too...

-Then tell me next time, don't be shy!

-Sure! Uhm... Grab your phone and give us some light?

-Oh, right.

I put my phone flashlight from the bottom of the bed, illuminating our little box romantically, while she opened the camera on her phone.

The high contrast of bright light and shadows cast upon us from below only made her look hotter, as it further complimented her well defined ridges and lines. It also made her a bit conscious of her larger breasts, holding them up a bit squished by folding her arms under them.

-Don't be shy, you look... really hot...

-Awww... F-fine.

She slowly uncapped her breasts and slowly flexed her arm really hard, smiling at me as I did the same, touching them together firmly as she took a picture.

Her bicep was fully hiding my own, having grown twice as large since our first picture with a visibly defined split from her shoulder, while the roundness had given way to a sharper oblong peak.

-That looks amazing... And definitely much bigger than last time!

-Wow, it is! I can't... see yours at all...

-Yeah, about time you beat me to it!

Hearing those words, she giggled a bit excitedly, blushing at the same time.

-I... want another picture. With your arm in front...

-Aw, you need to rub it in, don't you?

-No! I just... wanted to see how much bigger mine is...

-I'm messing with you, Ellie. We can take as many as you want!

I held the phone to take the picture, flexing my other arm.

-Put yours behind mine^^

-There, nice and firm...

-Ellie, that's your left arm.

-I know, silly! I want to compare the two...

-Heh, alright.

Her left bicep made a visible outline behind my right, extending a couple fingers worth above and below.

-Shit, Ellie, that's gotta be a third larger than me...

-It sure seems like it!

She flexed both her arms for me, giggling as I failed to squeeze them.

-Heh, glad you're excited...

-Are you kidding? I don't think I've ever felt closer with someone than... doing this with you...

-Awww, me too...

-Besides... I really wanted to beat you since we first did this...

-Really? Why's that?

-I don't know. It sounded fun! Wanted to see what being stronger was like.

-Well, what's it like?

She bites the scar on her lip cutely, grabbing both my wrists and slowly pins me down on the bed, keeping them above my head.

-Oh wow, this feels great...

-Heh, I bet it does.

We look into each other's eyes smiling for a bit, before finally going for a passionate kiss, leaving my hands free to explore her body as she explores mine.

-I think I'm gonna love being the big cousin from now on...

-I hope so, I love it too. But you'll always be my little sister I wish I had. <3

Derpy22

Glad to see you back and writing. This was one of my favorites on here! Another great installment. :bravo:

Abslover96

Man, thia Is seriously the best story i've ever read. I Ve bene registered in this forum only ti Say this for you. Please, continue, Is Amazing!✨❤️

Wookey


ANNEDI


ANNEDI

Kind of, I'm not exactly a writer, nor have plenty of time to put into this.

But I'm glad you lads are enjoying this, so I'll probably work on it more.^^

Still, I'd love to listen to anything constructive, good or bad. Improvement requires cooperation from both parties.

Abslover96

O think ll be very particular and exciting of the organizer a boxing match or something about belly punch but in the same cute and sensual mood of the story. I dont think Is very Easy, but u re good in writing, so why not to try? 😁

ANNEDI

Not really what I feel would fit the theme here, but... I'll figure something out...

Wookey

Much prefer them being supportive of each other.

Maestro

Terrific relationship developing between these two young lovers. Amazing that her arms are so much bigger than his. There must be a strength difference, too. It's so great that they are both enjoying it so much. She is a fantasy come to life!
K+++

ANNEDI

Part VI

School has never been a fun experience for either one of us. But if you asked, we'd always say the other is having a worse time.

He'd always been protective of me... Looking over me, making sure I wasn't getting into trouble. I'm sure it's a right hustle. Which is why I started exercising to begin with.

The scar on my lip and on his knuckles are two things I cannot help but feel responsible for. I didn't want to be a source of pain.

Not that school trouble ever stopped. The thing about bullies is, if you hurt them physically, if you hurt their ego, they'll never be whole without coming back at you.

I'd never seen my cousin so angry before in my life. Not like when he barked back at the principal being all snarky, this was rage in his eyes.

I had learned to defend myself. Kickboxing will do that to you, Icould kick harder and higher than my head if I needed to, but it didn't come to that.

He was coming up behind me, trying to get his jab like a coward before my cousin warned me, himself walking angrily behind him.

He didn't even punch him this time. He slapped him so hard and with such fury that his handprint was now branded on the fucker's face, spinning him towards me. At a moment of adrenaline, I threw all my respect out the window and delivered my knee to his balls as hard as I could.

The combined strikes in quick succession had left him a quivering mess on the ground.

-Go back inside, Ellie... I'm not done here.

-He's not getting back up from that, let's just go.

-But he tried to-

-He failed. It's over... And I doubt he'll be telling others how his balls turned purple.

-... Fine... But if it comes to that, tell them I did it.

-Alright. I can't convince you otherwise.

It'd been another month since our last sleepover, maybe a bit more. Lessons were getting more scarce and Winter was ending.

We still regularly met after our kickboxing classes, but we did those in separate groups, for the most part. I'm... still not sure how to feel about him.

He called me the little sister he wished he had, deep inside me, I think I feel the same way. Well, besides not being the... "little" sister anymore.

I was visibly a bit taller than him now and, even though it's been a while since our last picture, stronger too. Not that I ever want into the effort of showing off. I was always shy about how I looked, even if I'm quite proud of my body now. And while it was never my purpose to outgrow my older "brother", it still felt weirdly exciting to see my muscles slowly grow bigger than his.

He seems to be alright with all that, if anything he's very proud of me. But I'll be careful about being any more controlling with my newfound strength. The last thing I'd want is to hurt him after he's done so much for me.

Not that I haven't been a bit cocky about it, like trying to lift him and comparing my left arm instead, all of those have been impulse decisions with butterflies in my stomach.

But I'm so glad for those experiences. I've shared so much and learned so much more thanks to him. I've let him explore places that still give me goosebumps in the middle of the night.

So yeah, I'll be his big sis. He deserves to have someone watching over him for once.

-I almost got expelled. Again.

-Oh shit... I'm... so sorry.

-Don't be sorry, it wasn't your fault!

-I should've taken responsibility for my part, not you! You didn't do anything wrong.

-That's not what his parents had to say about it.

-Oh who gives a shit about him... Come here...

No kiss, no fondling, no nothing. I just reached and hugged him deeply, feeling him hug me back. He looked so defeated I couldn't help but feel sorry. He had done nothing wrong and still he was punished for this.

We stayed like that for a minute or so, though it felt as if hours passed. I got him to sit down next to me and play some games, anything to get his mind off things.

We hadn't said a word to each other in nearly an hour. He doesn't cry. I've seen him writhing in pain, broken in funerals and defeated as he was now, yet I've never seen him shed a tear in his entire life. He always kept it all bottled up inside.

I'd been very humbly dressed before he arrived. Normally, I'd become comfortable enough to walk around the house with short shorts and a crop tank top, showing off my toned legs and midsection. But awaiting him in a bad mood, I wore an oversized red sweater and the baggy pink pajamas I had before. Anything to keep his attention elsewhere until he was feeling better.

Nothing was working. His face was practically red with anger. The elephant in the room could no longer be contained, so at least had to break the silence I'm a funny way.

-You were really hot, you know.

-Whuh- What...?

-Back then, when you slapped him. You were hot.

His face turned into fascinating puzzlement.

-I... fail to understand how that was hot.

-You slapped him! No punch, no fancy direct to the solar plexus like I expected, you fucking marked his face like he had to take your prints.

-That wasn't hot, your knee turning his balls to omelete was hot.

-Eeeeew... I did not want that image in my head...

-Heh, sorry. But no, fuck you. That was still hot.

-No, you...

I slowly shuffled next to him and gave him a quick peek to his cheek before resting my shoulder on him.

He laid his head on top of mine and turned everything off as we stayed there for a bit, enjoying the silence.

He slowly reached to kiss me, though I stopped him before he went any deeper.

-Wait, you hapless romantic, lemme brush my teeth...

-Heh, alright... Good thing I brought mints.

I went into the bathroom and made sure any signs of bad breath were gone. I figured I broke the ice well enough, so the sweater was coming out.

I was still wearing my crop tank top like before, but got rid of the bra. I'm sure it'd just get in the way.

Looking in the mirror, I caught myself staring at my exposed midsection. With my baggy pajamas as low as my waist would let them, I could see from the v-line up to a bit above my belly button. My skin is eerily white, even for the rest of my family. I hadn't until that point considered I'd turn myself on in any way.

I pulled the shirt higher slowly with one hand while feeling my abs with the other. God, they were so hard, even I was getting excited. Having pulled my shirt high enough to expose my six pack fully, I tucked it and tied a small knot to the side to keep it there, conveniently holding my breasts in place, while showing off my belly without having to take off my shirt.

My shoulders had become a bit larger too, of course, thanks to exercise. They kept the tank top nice and tucked in place. My arms, on the other hand, were nice and stealthy. Until I flexed, that is, they've taken a weird shape and formed a ball around as big as my shoulders.

Not that I'm the kind of person to flex in the mirror. The body, I build for myself, but it's him I show it off to. Still, I couldn't help but feel a little... tingly between my legs... doing that.


Coming out of the bathroom, he was sitting where I left him, his back turned towards me. I went to turn off the lights and keep the desk light on, giving the room a warm orange glow.I sat down next to him, crossing my legs in my comfy pajamas and socks.

-Feeling better?

-Just a bit, yeah...

-You don't look the part.

-Hey, you keep saying I look like a thousand yard stare all the time.

-That's fair enough...

I slowly slithered on his side like before, only slowly turning us in front of each other. I slowly hugged him from under his shirt, feeling his hands touch my exposed skin.

-You're so hot...

-That's why I took it off.

He took off his shirt, too, in a swift one arm motion. His body was surprisingly hard to the touch. He'd, of course, seen progress too, going through the same regiment and all.

We shared a kiss more passionate and full of love than we had before. I moaned softly in his mouth, feeling my face blush and my eyebrows made a weird expression.

After all we've been through, I could never stop being shy about it, even when there was no last involved, at least not yet.

I broke the kiss as we shared our breaths and body heat for a bit.

-It's getting late...

-I know...

-Want me to carry you there?

-Not if you drop me again!

I had forgotten our last attempt didn't go that well, but I was confident in my ability now.

-I won't, I can prove it!

-Prove it how?

-Uhm...
I looked at the horizontal support beam a few centimeters above my head. I grabbed it with my hands and pulled myself up seamlessly a couple times, showing off my toned body in the relative darkness.

-T-there... that proof enough?

-Amazing as it is to look at, you've done pullups before...

-Alright then, hug me. I'll pull you up!

-Sure. Or we both die!

-Thank you for believing in me...

-Why can't you find something that doesn't endanger me physically?

I kept slowly doing wide pullups while he was talking, smiling snarkily at him while showing off.

-Are you done...?

-Ugh... Fiiiiine.

I stood on the floor again with my hands on the bar as he hugged under my armpits and on my shoulders.

-Heh... Those are hard... And make good grips! Now, please don't kill me.

-Shush, you big baby.

It wasn't easy, I was grunting and giving it my all, but managed to raise my head up to the bar, before finally giving out. At least I didn't drop him this time.

-Ow... Pain... This is... way easier alone x3

-I bet it is, but you still got me off the ground!

-Only a little, I was confident I could do better...

-Shut up, you don't get to complain, I wish I could do that.

-Keep up your training and one day, you will!

-Feels weird when you're the one to say that x3

-Yeah, well. I'll enjoy it as much as it lasts.

-Heh, I don't think that'll be anytime soon...

-Hope you're right. Now, hug me again!

He hugged me tightly once more, as I got him off his feet and slowly got us into bed, tucking us under the warm covers with only the glow of our phones to illuminate us.

There we lay, snuggling each other, sharing a kiss so simple and loving that we made nearly no noise. I loved running my hands on his belly, feeling it hardening a bit by his breathing. And I could tell he loved doing the same, so I flexed my tummy for him as I felt his hand.

-Your makeshift bra is very cute...

-Hey, thanks. I made it so you could do that...

-How thoughtful of you <3
He slowly ran his hand from the top of my shirt all the way down, slowly enough to feel his fingers on every bump and crevice, though I gave him no give to the pressure he put.

His voice was always so much softer when he was shy and turned on, a rarity in his stoic demeanor. So I did the same to keep things nice and moody.

-Ffffuck, those are hard...

-I know, right? They feel amazing.

-Yeah, I bet they look amazing too.

-Heh... See for yourself <3

I slowly slid myself to sit with my back against the headboard, keeping only my legs under the plushy covers. Unsure what to do with my hands, I just put my small fists up to my head cutely, hiding my blushing face except for my eyes, slowly flexing my exposed torso in sync with my breathing.

-Woah...

-Use your words, as you say x3

-I have trouble finding words for once! Your abs are simply beautiful. I mean... every part of you is beautiful... But here especially! They look so soft and cute, yet so hard to the touch, like little steel pillows...

-T-that's an oddly cute way to put it <3

-You're oddly cute.

I stood there, letting him feel around my tummy all he wanted. I was so happy I could help him enjoy himself so much.

I was starting to enjoy being strong myself. I'd never felt this way before, never thought this would be a desire, which led my next words to be a dare to myself as much to him.

-Punch me.

-Wh- Hah. That was random!

-You've done it before! Just do it again.

-Yeah, but I wasn't that strong before, nor was I good at it.

-And I wasn't that hard before. C'mon, I wanna know how strong my abs really are... Besides, I've seen you throw a mean punch.

-Hey, are those compliments? Because they work...

I reach to give him a cute kiss and a wink, before moving my hands into a fighting pose, flexing and bracing my belly.

He doesn't hesitate to throw a furious punch, now with proper form and much stronger than before, hitting me square in the middle.

It hurt, enough to make me moan in pain, but not cut my breathing like I expected. I could probably take a few more before giving in.

-Nnnngh! Ghahh... Ow...

-Yeah, ow for sure, my hand hurts!

-Owww, s-sorry. But hey, it wasn't too bad!

-I can tell. You're a hard girl, keep it that way <3

-Thanks... That means a lot...

I went to grab his hand and give it a kiss. He had a wide scar among his knuckles that I weirdly hadn't noticed until now. I guess he really does try not to burden me with his problems.

-I assume I didn't give you that.

-Hah, no. That was from...punching someone in the face. More than a month or so ago...

-Yeah, I remember you had some rags around your hand...

-Hurt like hell.

-I bet it did. Still... scars are hot...

-Then you win this competition.

He pointed to the scar on my lip. It hadn't cleft my lip at all, but it was never going to go away.

-Mine wasn't up to me, I was attacked. Yours is... a sacrifice. You attacked someone else to... protect... me. That makes it special. And...very hot.

-It's what I'm supposed to do.

-No, it isn't and it never was. Yet you still did it.

-Maybe so... still, I won't stop. Even if you can more than hold your own now.

-I can't stop you, but I'll feel terrible if something bad happened to you because of me.

He hugged me to stop my sniffing. I could feel his strong arms tug me tightly, but carefully. Even if he just punched me moments ago, he still cares for me so much as to be gentle still.

-I love your hugs, you feel so strong...

-Hey, I haven't been training for nothing, I hope!

There was definitely some definition in his arms that I hadn't seen before. Made me really curious. And a bit turned on...

Not sure if it was because of him improving and looking hotter or that I was still bigger. Maybe a bit of both... But I wanted to find out.

-Show me then, I bet you're bigger than before!

-I sure hope so.

He flexed both his arms hard, showing a noticeable amount of definition he didn't have before, though it was hard to tell from last time.

-You look amazing.

-Shush now, you're just saying that to make me feel better.

-Well yeah, but also because you do. And you turned me on a little doing that...

-Dawww, you're so cute.

A considerable amount of wetness and heat had been building up between my legs for a while now, making me feel needy. Under normal circumstances, I'd have stopped anything to take care of it. Not this time. This time, I decided to embrace it and let it lead me a little bit.

I lied with my back against the headboard, crossing our arms together in the middle under the covers.

-Your arms are bigger.

-Same with you.

I flexed my left arm a bit as it was crossed around his right.

-Maybe so. But I'm still curious...

-Heh, you wanna take another picture?

-In a bit, I just wanna... go over these...

We had laid with our backs on the headboard under the covers, as I went through our pictures.

-Those are really hot.

-Very much so.

-Your arm is really cute in the last one.

-Thanks for rubbing it in. x3

-Not in a bad way, silly <3

-I know, I know... Heh, the first and last pictures look the same.

-With different arms, yes. The difference is almost the same...

-You've come a long way.

-Yeah, I didn't expect to... And uhm...

-You can talk to me, you shy little thing.

-Well... I'd really like to keep it that way <3

-Look at you getting all cocky x3

-I think I earned it a little bit.

-Maybe so. Still, you better keep up your training, I might be making a comeback!

-Oh yeah? Well, you hold the phone now, cutie.

-Ah, right.

We cutely snuggled our way in the middle on the bed, giving each other cute kisses. I flexed my arm for him as he did the same and put it in front of mine, like last time, snapping a picture and lying back with me.

His arm had definitely gotten more defined, got the same division from his shoulder that I did a while back, too. Also started developing into a weird shape as well.

I was really proud of his progress, though I had still had my own. My bright, girly arm was fully outlining his, visibly more so than last time. Around two thirds bigger both above and below, my bicep had gone from cute and dainty which he could cover effortlessly, to an impressive, solid mass of muscle and sinew, enveloping his with ease.

They were still a girl's arms, the pale and soft skin was undeniably feminine, but I wasn't messing around anymore.

-Or maybe not...

-Oh, definitely not yet x3

He shily, yet instinctively went to feel it, wrapping his hand around my bicep firmly. He couldn't grab it anymore without needing a bit of his other hand, too. It was weirdly cute to look at how fascinated he was.

I simply stood there, kneeling in the middle of our little bed box, flexing and showing off for him while smiling warmly. He'd made me what I am today, whether he realizes or not and I was more than happy to let him explore anything he wanted.

-Hey...

-Yeah...?

-Put your arm next to mine again. Like before.

He did so slowly, not saying a word.
-Alright... Honest question...

-Of course, tell me.

-Wanna... keep them like this?

-Uhm... you mean... flexed together?

-No, silly! <3 I meant...

I flexed mine a bit harder and put my other hand around his cutely, then mine, showing off the difference.

-That...

-You mean... Keep yours bigger?

-Y-yes...? I... Love being stronger... I've never felt like that before...

-Does it really matter to you what I think, then?

-Of course it does! That's why I'm... asking...

-And what would you do if I said no...?

-Uhm... Honestly, I'd feel a bit bad and... probably stop...

He reached to hug me again and look into my eyes.

-Wrong answer, sweetie.

-W-what?

-If you love something, you chase it anyway, you hear? I know you love me and would never wish to hurt me...

He kissed me lovingly, I felt him lick my scar a little bit when he broke the kiss.

-Thanks... That means a lot.

-So, will you try it?

-Yes! I'll go harder on myself from now on.

-Atta girl...

-Heh, like it when you say that...

-And I like it when you take initiative. You'll need to take advantage of this growth spurt you'll be going through for the next couple years.

-Alright!

-I won't go easy on you...

-Heh, I'll take that challenge.

I kissed him on the forehead cutely, before slowly swooping my little tucked shirt over my head and throwing it behind me.

-Your breasts fit you so well.

-Thanks... They're a bit heavy now.

-Then why'd you take off the shirt?

-Wanted to show you something cool!

-What...?

-Go for my back...

He went around behind me and put his hands on my back and shoulders. I flexed in response to his squeezing, giving him nice and defined bumps in return. My back looked completely innocent until I used it, showing off quite the definition, which I'm sure he enjoyed thoroughly as he massaged my shoulders.

I felt him hug and kiss me from behind, his hot breath on my neck made me melt and relax everything as my body shivered out of my control. I felt a strong and tingly heat build up between my legs, making me tuck my knees together involuntarily.

I felt his hands try to go between my arms and torso, so I obliged slowly and lifted them for him. His hands were slowly exploring my sides and waist, feeling him lick my neck softly, I exhaled deeply, almost like a moan.

He was running only his fingertips on my body, setting off that electric, tingly sensation that set that heat off like nothing else. Slowly moving from my waist, to connect on my belly and slowly, but surely move upwards together.

I moaned softly as I felt him reach and cup my reasts together. They had gotten quite sensitive, which he took advantage of, teasing my nipples for a bit while exhaling hotly on my neck. I couldn't help but shiver a bit every time he did that.

Gently and slowly, he let my breasts go and moved low again, this time gripping my body with his full hands tightly, massaging my torso as he moved down. I felt all my abdominal muscles tense up in response, while he smelled my hair and kept moving downwards.

I realized I had grabbed around his head with my hands, when I instinctively moved them down to my waist. I had made a cute bow tie of my pajama string, which I could take off in one pull of one of the ends. Doing so hastily, I could only feel my heat build up more intensely.

I put my thumbs inside my waistband, grabbing both my pajamas and underwear so I could pull them outward invitingly. I didn't want to say a word. I wanted this and he had to know.

I felt his left hand grip my abs strongly, while his right moved under my pajamas slowly. Slowly, he reached over the fatty mound, between my legs.

-You need to spread your legs a little...

-Oh... S-sorry...

He was right, I had shut my legs tightly until that point. The mere thought turned me on so much... I pulled my japamas up a bit higher, so I could spread my legs all the way. God, I was ready to do a split for him, but I had to be strong and leave a small gap from the bed. My inner thighs burned so much from the hold, and I would hold it for hours if I had to.

He slid his hand lower to cup my slit fully. I had to cover my mouth as I moaned hard in my hands, feeling his hand run on my clit. I could hear the sloshing from the built up discharge. God, I was so wet. He ran his fingers up and down my slit a couple times, before slowly spreading them apart.

He'd done this before, after all. His hands have been in my deepest nethers before, but it was different this time.

He showed great restraint, great love and care. He took his time and made sure he was going the right way, being slow and deliberate, both to tease me and to not hurt me. I let out a passionate moan when he bit my neck while sliding two fingers as far as they would go.

The heat between my legs had finally been sated. Feeling his hand inside of me, helped calm me down and clear my mind, at least for a little while. I hadn't realized I'd let my tongue hang, panting deeply like a puppy when he snickered at me for it. I could feel my face blushing intensely that whole time.

My legs were shaking at that point, it was getting challenging to hold that stretch of my legs for that long. I tried, but couldn't keep him from noticing.

-Lie back, you're shaking. Let me help you, you just relax...

-N-no... I love this...

-Are you sure? You look in pain.

-I'm f-fine... God, please, keep going...

I was in pain. But I couldn't let that stop me. My legs had gotten big and strong, I'd felt this burn many times before. I had built the discipline to keep going, not despite of the burning, but because of it. I learned to love it and if this pleasure was my reward for it, then I wish it would hurt more.

His thumb was on my clit the whole time, while his other hand had moved to my left inner thigh, close to my slit, slowly putting some pressure to the left, as if to tease me by spreading my leg a bit more. He's so good at this, I don't know why and I don't care.

I was taken by surprise at the incredible release building up between my legs. I could feel his hand squeezed as my inner muscles flexed and contracted uncontrollably, followed by my whole body having a small seizure. He quickly gripped around my mouth, so nobody would hear me.

-Shhh shhh, it's okay... You can relax now... It's all good...

-Ghahh... T-that was...

-I know, I'm sure it was amazing... Now lie back, relax...

Beyond satisfied, I lied back onto him, feeling him hug me passionately after slowly sliding out of me. He enveloped us under the nice and warm covers and kissed my head as I slowed my breathing and excitement. Even after all this, he couldn't help but be nice and caring.

I passed out right then and there in his arms, feeling more loved than ever before.