LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A Strong Wife, fanfiction

Started by spoonmaster, May 16, 2022, 03:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoonmaster

I have been reading the wonderful story A Strong Wife, written by mscllver, and rewritten by Taoschild and have been thoroughly enjoying it.  In fact, I've like it so much that it's inspired me to pick up pen and paper, or laptop and keyboard as it is, and write again. 

Since the part of writing these stories I hate the most is the set up and character development, honestly I appreciate all that stuff, but I'm here for the tales of power and dominance, I decided that instead of creating my own story, I'd just piggyback on shoulders of greatness.  I asked Taoschild if he'd mind if I used his characters to create my own story, and he gave me his blessings.

It is important to note that while this story does pick up after Mike was humiliated by Carol on that fateful Saturday, this is not an official continuation of The Strong Wife tale.  It's just what I would have done if I had been clever enough to come up with the premise in the first place.  Because of that, Carol may very well have capabilities that she lacks in the original story.  Regardless, I hope you enjoy my own brief soiree into The Strong Wife multiverse.


***************

A Strong Wife Fanfic
Based on the Taoshild rewrite of the mscllver tale.



The next six months with Carol after "the incident" were filled with good times and bad times.  I continuously found her body more and more appealing.  Not only was her body sexy, but her body gave her confidence which made her even sexier.  She had tons of curves and knew just how to show them off to their fullest.  I loved exploring and playing with every single inch of her.  And those curves continued to increase! I remember how huge Carol's biceps looked when she told me they were 16.5".  Well, they were definitely bigger now.  I never asked her how big they were again, I wasn't sure I wanted to know, but there was no doubt they were continuously getting bigger, along with every other muscle on her body.
   
Of course, with bigger muscles came more strength... lots more strength.  The problem always came down to her strength, strength which seemed to constantly increase.  That wasn't always a negative thing.  A woman with Carol's strength could do things to a man that no other woman could do.  There were certainly times where Carol's strength was a real turn on.
   
Of course, there were other times when she could be completely emasculating.  It wasn't just that she was stronger than me, it was that she was much, much stronger than me.  Things I couldn't manage with all my strength, she'd do without even trying.  Sometimes it was handy, owning a large home like ours, there were always heavy things that needed to be moved, furniture in the house, bags of mulch, or stones for the garden, etc.  Carol was always more than happy to do her share.  Whenever she would see me struggling with something, she'd always rush over to help.  That was nice, except her help always came with a condescending remark.  She was never mean, per se, but if I was struggling to lift something, she'd say, "better leave the heavy lifting to the muscle of the family." Or "Don't hurt yourself, sweetie, it'll be so easy for me to do."
   
Taken separately, it was never all that bad, but day after day, week after week, month after month, it just added up, and soon a minor annoyance became a major irritation.  I swear, sometimes it seemed like she'd tighten a lid too tight just so she'd have to help me open it.  The other day she wanted to rearrange the furniture in our bedroom.  I had been working out, and getting stronger, so I thought this would be a good chance to prove that I wasn't a complete wimp, boy was I wrong.  When I tried to empty our dresser to make it easier to lift, she stopped me, saying it wasn't necessary.  To prove her point, she lifted one side of the dresser without trouble.  When I tried to lift the other end, I couldn't budge it from the ground.  She said, "That's okay, little man, I got this."  Then she proceeded to lift the entire thing off the ground herself!  To make matters worse, she just carried the thing around the bedroom like it was no big deal.  After several minutes, she finally put the dresser back down where it was, deciding that the room was fine.  Sure, it's possible she just changed her mind, but the way she was smirking when she left the room made me think that she set the whole thing up just to show off.
   
To make matters worse, I was becoming a big deal at the law firm.  I put in long hours day after day, and all day long I had people eager to wait on me hand and foot and take care of any task I required.  Sometimes, I'd get so used to bossing people around at work that when I came home, I'd order Carol to do something for me.  As you could imagine, that never went over well.  Sometimes a subtle flex of her outrageously huge muscles would remind me who I was talking to.  Other times I'd be oblivious to her subtle flexes and would wind up dangling from her hand until I rethought my attitude, or any number of other demonstrations of the vast difference between our strength.  It was a dichotomy that chipped away at my psyche day after day after day.  And with no apparent outlet, it was only going to be a matter of time before it boiled over. 
   
But what was my recourse?  Carol's power over me was absolute.  Oh, she never ordered me to do anything... not exactly, but if I didn't perform what she considered was my fair share of the household chores, then she would either subtly, or sometimes not so subtly, depending on her mood, remind me of what would happen if I didn't.  I hated that she had that kind of power over me, it didn't seem fair.  I tried to work out more, tried to close the strength gap between us, but I worked long hours.  That on top of the housework that I was responsible for left little time for anything else.  It seemed like every time I added 10 pounds to one of my lifts, Carol was adding double that, or triple that, or even more.  I wasn't closing the gap; it was widening more and more every day.
   
Then one day, it occurred to me that while I did work long hours, I was quite handsomely compensated for my time.  Carol might have been far stronger, much faster, exceedingly tougher and had tons more endurance than I did, but the one area I did dominate her in was money.  I made a boatload of it, and she made none.  It was then I realized that I was going about this all wrong.  I would never be able to match Carol in power.  It was time to stop beating my head against the wall and find another way around the obstacle, a way that played to my strengths instead of my weaknesses.  A plan began to form in my mind.  Soon, I felt better than I had in months.  Finally, I knew just what to do to turn the tide in our relationship.  And Carol would never know what hit her.

...to be continued


spoonmaster

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

QBikk

Hey Spoonmaster, great to see you writing again. Nice continuation. Any chance to see you finish 'Tribute' someday? It was a fantastic start. Take Care

nickolai

Great to see you back and can't wait for more from you!

spoonmaster

I haven't thought of Tribute or any of my old stories in so long, I'm not sure I'd know where to start.  In fact, I never had any of my stories on my hard drive.  I just had them all stored on Amamzonlove's old webpage.  I lost everything once that site crashed. 

Hopefully, you're be content with my addition to this story. 

Here's the next part!.

********

   
It had been six months since that fateful afternoon when Carol had completely dominated and humiliated me.  The anniversary of that dreadful day seemed to be the perfect time to bring things full circle.

It was a Saturday afternoon.  I had arranged for the kids to be away for the weekend at their grandparents' house.  They didn't need to see this.  Carol was excited for the alone time.  We had both been quite busy over the past several months, and she was looking forward to a little rest and relaxation.  She thought we were going to have a special night.  She had no idea. 
   
We were lounging on the couch, the same couch that had started my humiliation. Now, it was time for it to start hers.  I had been watching some college basketball, eating some chips, drinking some beer, and making a good bit of a mess.  Carol was curled up on the other side of the couch, reading Inside the Yield Book of all things.  I wasn't sure when she had started taking an interest in the financial world.  She'd never seemed all the interested in it before, but she was completely engrossed in her reading.  She was wearing some sweats that were even a bit baggy on her, except across the chest.  They hardly made any clothes that could contain her huge breasts, wide back and broad shoulders. 
She had sat on the couch to cuddle me, but I acted too engrossed in the game to pay her much mind.  Truth was, I was hardly paying attention to the game at all.  My mind was racing with how the next few hours would go down.  I hadn't been so anxious in a long time.  I hoped everything went according to plan.

When the game was over, I checked my phone as discretely as possible to make sure everything was ready.  Then I got up, gave a big, theatrical yawn, and announced, "Ah, I'm a little sleepy.  I think I'll go upstairs and take a nap."

Carol barely glanced up from her book, but when she did, her eyes quickly swept around the room before returning to her reading.  "Go ahead, sweetie, just clean up your mess before you go upstairs."

God, just the way she said it, like it was a command.  A command given that she was sure would be followed.  Well, not this time.  I was done being ordered around in my own house!  "I'll clean it up later... maybe.  You're just sitting there, why don't you clean it up."

That got her attention!  She looked up from her book and arched an eyebrow at me.  She probably assumed I was kidding.  "Excuse me?"  she replied a little playfully.  Maybe she thought this was the start of some kind of foreplay, boy was she wrong.

I drew myself up to the limit of my height and looked down at her with as stern a face as I could manage.  "I said you clean it up.  I had a long, hard week at work, and this weekend I just want to relax.  It's about time you started to appreciate all the work that I do to maintain our lifestyle and start to give me the respect I deserve."

Any semblance of a grin vanished from her face, and she fixed me with her own stern stare.  "I thought we were past this.  I am not your maid, Michael.  I think I've proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that I'm every bit your equal in this relationship, if not your superior.  Now you will come back here and tend to your mess, or do I need to remind you why you should give me the respect I deserve."

I was shaking a little bit.  I knew Carol could tear me apart without even blinking, but I was done cowering before her.  "What, you want to beat me up?  You want to use your superior strength to get me to do whatever you want, regardless of my own desires?"

Carol got to her feet.  At only 5'5", she wasn't didn't exactly have imposing height, but I could see her sweatpants tighten around the bulge of her thighs, and that was imposing enough.  "Right now, Michael, your only desire is to be lazy.  If you want to take a nap, that's fine with me, but I won't let you neglect your responsibilities.  And if it takes another demonstration of who the strongest person in this house is, then that's what I'll do."

I felt my lips curl up in a smile.  It was time for payback.  "Oh, there's going to be a demonstration of who the strongest person in this house is, but I'm afraid it's no longer you."

Carol's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets at my bravado.  She looked me up and down with disdain.  "Are you serious?  You really think that you are stronger than me?"  She puffed out her chest, which caused her thick upper body to press tightly against the fabric of the baggy sweatshirt.

Even fully clothed, it was pretty apparent the Carol's body was much thicker than mine.  I almost lost my nerve at her subtle show of power, but I steadied my resolve.  It was time to stop being afraid.  I pulled my cellphone out of my pocket and hit send on pre-typed message I'd written.  "No Carol, I don't think I'm stronger than you."  I had to wait for just two extra beats until the door to the garage opened.  "He's the one that's stronger than you."

A massive, muscular man walked through the door and moved right beside me.  He was 6'6" and weighed more than 275lbs of thick, solid muscle.  He might have lacked the insane definition my wife had, but he more than made up for it in shear mass.

Carol took a step back and instinctively dropped into defensive posture at the sight of a stranger in our house.  "Who the fuck is that?"  There was a tinge of fear in her voice.

"This is Tank."  I knew I needed someone big and strong to stand up to Carol.  I asked all around town and was referred several times to Tank.  He was widely considered the strongest man in town.  I had personally seen him bench press 450lbs!  Twice!  If anyone around had a chance of standing up to Carol, it was Tank.  "You see, Carol, I'm tired of you lording your strength over me.  I'm tired of you forcing me to do things I don't want to do because I'm too weak to stop you.  I realize that I'll never be as strong as you are, but you know what?  I don't have to be.  You see, you might have all the muscle in this family, but I have all the money, and it's time I started flexing it.  So, I hired a bodyguard."

Carol's eyes bugged out anew.  "You hired a bodyguard!  To protect yourself!  Against me!"

"Why is that so hard for you to believe, Carol?  Or did you forget that exactly six months ago today you beat me up and humiliated me in this very room."  I tried to keep my voice even, but the memory of my emasculation brought heat to my voice.  "Ever since, you've been belittling me every chance you got!  Well, I'm tired of it!  If strength is the only thing that you'll respect, then I brought in a little muscle of my own so that I could flip the script."

Carol began to regain her composure, though her voice continued to quiver in anger.  "Flip the script, huh.  What you're saying is that you lack the ability and discipline make yourself strong, so you paid this oaf so you could take the easy way out!  What kind of man does that make you?"

"It makes me a man who feels secure in his own home for the first time in half a year.  You're right, Carol, I know that no matter how hard I try, I'll never be as strong as you.  If that makes me less of a man, then that's something that I'm going to have to live with.  But it's a damn sight better than having to live with the fear that your wife might beat you up at any given time.  So now, if you want a piece of me, you'll have to get through Tank first."

Carol eyed the big man up and down, considering his obvious size and muscle mass.  Even through her sweats, I could see her muscles ripple up and down as she mentally compared herself to the newest member of our household.  I wonder if Tank noticed, or even cared. 
Apparently, she was pleased with how she stacked up, despite her serious size disadvantage.  She gave me a secretive smile, like she knew something I didn't.  "Are you really sure your bodyguard is going to be enough against me, Mike?"

I felt a lump form in the back of my throat.  Honestly, I wasn't sure at all.  It had been a long time since I had suffered the humiliation of working out at the same time Carol did, so I had no idea what she was lifting now.  What I did know, was that from head to toe, her muscles had grown over the past six months, quite significantly at that.  I had no clear idea how strong Carol was, but I was sure she was stronger than she was before, and before she had been able to do some pretty amazing things.  Still, Tank was more than a foot taller and had to be close to 90lbs heavier than she was.  And he'd been lifting weights for far longer than Carol had.  I looked from Tank to Carol.  "Am I sure... no.  He's bigger than you, a lot bigger than you, so I imagine he's stronger.  However," I pulled the phone back out of my pocket, and hit another button, "I wasn't willing to take that chance."

Right on cue this time, another monster of a man walked into the room and moved to stand on the other side of me.  His name was Bruiser.  At "only" 6'2" and 230lbs, Bruiser wasn't quite as big as Tank was, but Bruiser was a club level heavy weight boxing champion.  So, what he lacked in size and strength, he made up for in fighting ability.  Both men loomed over me and regarded Carol with flat stares.  I paid them a decent amount of money to protect me.  They had been pretty amused when I admitted that the person I needed protection from was my wife, but I was willing to live with that.  "I'm serious, Carol.  I'm done being bullied by you.  Now, I'm going upstairs to take a nice, long, peaceful nap.  If you want that mess cleaned up, you clean it up.  Or don't, you can leave it there forever for all I care.  But I'm done taking orders from you."  I turned and moved towards the stairs.

"Don't you dare leave this room, Mike.  This changes nothing.  You're going to clean up this mess if I have to make you."  The heat was gone from her voice.  Replaced by calm detachment.

I turned back and looked at her in surprise.  As I looked at her I noticed that bits of Carol's sweats were being pulled tight across her body as she flexed different muscle groups.  And that confidence had returned, the complete and utter confidence in her own power, despite being outnumbered and outsized.  It made me take a step back, just to make sure that Bruiser and Tank were well between me and my wife.  I took a deep breath to still my own nerves.  "If you want me to clean that up, you are going to have to make me."

She made fists with her hands, cracking her knuckles.  "Fine, have it your way."  She took a step toward me, completely ignoring the two large men standing in her way.

Tank took a step forward and stuck his hand out.  "That's enough, lady.  You just do what your husband says, and no one needs to get hurt."

Carol stopped and just stared at the big man as she was considering her options.  Then her lips curled up in a smile.  Uh oh, I thought, that can't be good.  She stuck her bottom lip out in a pout.  She grasped her hands behind her back, which caused her breasts to push tightly into the fabric of her sweatshirt.  Damn!  You would think for all the weightlifting she does, that her tits would shrink, seeing as they're mostly fat.  But quite the opposite, Carol's tits have actually seemed to have grown over the past several months.  She was a DD before, now she was probably closer to a G!  Maybe even a GG!  They were so big and full and firm.  I felt myself getting hard at the mere thought of those perfect tits.

"Awe, don't tell me you big strong men would fight a little lady like me.  Not when there are so many better things we could do besides fighting."  She moved closer to Tank, looking up at him, she bit her lip and grabbed the zipper at the top of her sweats.  "I don't know what Mike is paying you, but I could give you a night that would be worth ten times as much."  She unzipped her sweatshirt as she moved even closer.  Her gigantic breasts spilled out of her top.  Silky, smooth tit flesh filled the vision of the two big men, who suddenly seemed less and less interested in stopping her from doing anything. 
She kept walking forward until her chest lightly brushed up against Tank's.  The big man was practically drooling with anticipation.  "Believe me, this body can do things to you that would make your wildest fantasies blush."  Her voice was so low and throaty, barely a whisper.  She sounded like a phone sex operator.  Damn she was so sexy!  Every man in the room was giving her their full attention, hanging on her every word.    She ran her tongue over her lips, making them glisten in the light of the room, and began softly rubbing her chest against Tank's body.

"Jesus fucking Christ, man!"  Bruiser whispered under his breath as he took in the sexy scene. 

Suddenly, I snapped out of my own lust filled daze.  Wait a minute!  What the hell was going on here!  I paid these two men a lot of money!  To protect me from her!  And yet I could only watch in stunned disbelief as Tank reached out a hand and cupped one of Carol's inviting breasts.  In mere minutes she had completely seduced these men, and it hadn't cost her a penny.  I was fucked!

Tank was staring down into Carol's massive cleavage.  "Damn lady, you've got the best fucking rack I've ever seen!"  He exclaimed as he fondled Carol's breast.  Even Tank's huge hand couldn't come close to containing one of Carol voluptuous breast.  Her tits spilled out between his fingers.  After giving her breast a squeeze, he leaned down and locked lips with my wife. 

"Now wait just a minute."  I said, stepping forward.  This is not what I had in mind at all.  But before I could get anywhere, Bruiser put a hand on my chest, keeping me away.  Clearly, he was hoping that Carol's offer included him as well.

Carol and Tank shared a long, passionate kiss that left me bursting with anger.  And there was nothing I could do about it.  I couldn't stop Carol on my own, and I certainly couldn't do anything to the two monstrous men I hired to protect me from her!

Carol pulled away from the kiss and fixed me with smug stare.  "Do you see Michael?  You have no power here.  All the money you have and it's nothing compared to the sexiness of my body."  She reached out and lightly touched Tank on the cheek.  "I bet right now, these two, big studs would do whatever I asked, just for the promise of the pleasure this body could provide."  She looked Tank in the eye.  "What do you say stud?  Would you do anything for this body?"

"Fuck yeah, lady.  You are so fucking hot!"

"Mmmm.  Do you know what would really turn me on?  Watching you rough up my husband a bit.  Would you do that for me?"

My eyes widened like saucers.  Holy fuck!  I brought these two men in here to protect me.  Yet now, from the way that Tank was looking at me, I had no doubt that he'd tear me limb from limb if Carol asked him to.  I was completely fucked!

nickolai

Love the turnabout with her sexy.  Can't wait to see her strength!  Great job!

havok1209

I'm confused at your setup. He loves her body but doesn't? Hates her to the point of hiring bodyguards? Why even bother be married, she clearly doesn't like him anyway.

QBikk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I haven't thought of Tribute or any of my old stories in so long, I'm not sure I'd know where to start.  In fact, I never had any of my stories on my hard drive.  I just had them all stored on Amamzonlove's old webpage.  I lost everything once that site crashed. 

I have most of your old stories for you here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:)

spoonmaster

Soooooo, the setup isn't mine.  This is a direct continuation of the story started in the following thread:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He does love her body, but doesn't.  And I wouldn't say he hired bodyguards because he hates her, more because he's afraid of her.  To find out why you'll have to read the excellent original story.  If you have read the original story and you still have a problem with how I set this up, I don't know what to say.  I just really wanted Carol to have to face two big powerful men, and this was the quickest way I could think of to get them all in the same room together.  If you don't like it, I'm sure there are plenty of other stories on here you might prefer.

That being said, here's the next part!

**********


Tank took a step toward me with an eager look on his face.  Whether his eagerness was to hurt me or fuck my wife, I had no idea, but either way it wasn't going to work out well for me.  I tried to turn to run, but Bruiser grabbed my arm and held me still.  I struggled to get away, but I was powerless in the grasp of the 230lb boxer.  All I could do was cower in terror as Tank reached out to do who the hell knew what to me.

But his hands never reached me.  They came within inches of me but couldn't get any closer.  He twirled around in confusion, and I saw that Carol had grabbed him by the back of his belt.  "Sorry, you big stud.  As irritating and disobedient as Michael can be sometimes, he's still my husband and I still love him very much.  Besides, roughing Mike up is so much fun, I couldn't imagine letting anyone else do it for me."  With one arm, she yanked him away from me.  He was so surprised to be manhandled by my wife that he stumbled over his own feet and fell on his butt. 
Bruiser let go of me to give Carol his full attention.  "How the fuck did you do that?"

Carol blinked her eyes in surprise.  "What?  Didn't Michael tell you what kind of woman you were protecting him against?"  She grabbed the zipper to her jacket and unzipped it the rest of the way.  Then pulled it back and put her hands on her hips. 

Bruiser's eyes immediately went to my wife's enormous tits.  I couldn't blame him, mine did too.  Her breasts were simply massive!  They were full and round and looked so soft and inviting.  Whatever conflicted feelings I might have had for the rest of her powerful body, her breasts had always filled me with lust and desire.

Carol let us stare for a few moments, clearly enjoying the attention. Then she cleared her throat.  "Eyes down here, boys."  She sang out as she patted her stomach.

It took Bruiser a second to peel his eyes off of Carol's tits, but as soon as he did I heard him take a sharp intake of breath.  "Jesus Christ lady!"  Whatever he was expecting, it clearly wasn't the sight of her cobblestoned abs.  If her tits were twin peaks, her washboard abs made up a pretty impressive set of foothills.  Her abs weren't just defined, each separate muscle head bulged out from her stomach in solid, defined ridges.  I got my finger stuck once in the valley between the bumps of her ab wall.  Bruiser absently ran his hand over his own stomach, comparing it to the sculpted tummy he saw before him.
Carol was clearly pleased at his reaction.  "That's not the half of it, big boy.  Take a load of this!"  She pulled the sweatshirt off of her thick, rounded shoulders and let it fall to the ground.  Christ!  Her back was so wide, that even from the front you could see how it flared out dramatically from her waist, giving her a dramatic hourglass shape.  But it was her arms that were the real showstopper.  She slowly raised her right arm and flexed her incredible bicep.  A rock larger than a softball rose up from her thick, muscular limb creating a rigid peak of primal power. 

About a month ago, Carol asked me to wrap my hands around her upper arm while it was relaxed.  That was a tall order!  I had to stretch my hands to their limits, and even then, I could barely make the tips of my thumbs and index fingers touch.  Then she flexed.  My hands were irresistibly pulled apart by the incredible expanse of her expanding muscles.  By the time her flex was over, my fingers and thumbs were nearly two inches apart on either side.  I had never felt an arm that big before in my life!  I certainly had never felt on that hard.

Bruiser was clearly stunned by the incredible muscular size of my wife.  He put his hands on his own arms, once more mentally comparing his own size to my wife's, and again seemed to find himself wanting.  The man had over 40lbs on my wife, but her shorter stature made all of her limbs look even thicker than they actually were, and they looked plenty thick. 

"That more than 19" of pure, rock-solid muscle.  These are even thicker!"  She informed him as she slipped out of her sweatpants.  Carol shook out one of her legs and then flexed up her thigh.  As thick and powerful as her arms looked, her legs were more so.  Muscle bulged out from all sides of her legs in an intricate tapestry of female power.  Her thick calves bulged out so far that they too were evident from the front.  Every single inch of her body was pulsing with thick, toned, perfectly shaped muscle.  She looked like she was chiseled from granite.   "And every inch of it is for my husband and my husband alone.  So, I'm afraid it's going to have to be a cold shower for you tonight, unless old Tank here's into sucking dick, because there's only one man in this room that gets the pleasure of this body."  I felt a little excited by that.  Right up until Carol said, "at least he will after he gets taught a little lesson."

The stern look was back as Carol placed her hands on her hips.  Her muscles were so pumped, her curves so pronounced, she looked like a fucking superhero.  "Now Michael, I think it's time for you to tell your friends to leave so that we can have a private... talk."

I gulped loudly.  From the way she was looking at me, I didn't want to have a "talk" at all. 

Tank had finally made it back to his feet.  He looked Carol up and down.  He looked surprised at her size, but not apprehensive as Bruiser, though Tank was the bigger of the two by 40lbs.  "Not bad for a broad."  He admitted.  But then he flexed his own gigantic arms.  Two massive mounds rose up from his own arms.  They didn't come close to matching Carol's tone and definition, but his arms were clearly larger and imposing in their own right.  "But you got a long way to go before you can match these guns."

Carol looked repulsed.  "Why the hell would I want big flabby arms like yours when mine are so much harder and more defined?  It would be like trading in well-crafted diamond for a big hunk of coal.  Now why don't you two flabby blobs get out of here before you make me mad."
Tank grabbed Carol by the shoulder and whipped her around to face him.  "I don't think so, bitch!  Do you really think you can tease me like that and then just toss me to the side?  You made a promise, and now I'm going to see that you keep it."  The big man's eyes were wild with lust as they devoured every contour of Carol's curves.  He licked his lips in eager anticipation.

I had finally heard enough.  I took a step forward.  This is not at all what I had intended.  "Uh, now hold on just a second.  I'm paying you to protect me, not assault my wife."

The guy glared at me and pointed an angry finger.  "You shut the fuck up.  We've gone well past what you paid us for.  Your wife offered me her sexy ass body, and I intend to take her up on her offer."

Bruiser grabbed me and pushed me towards the hallway.  "How about you go upstairs and take that nap you were talking about.  We'll make sure we take good care of your wife."  He moved up to stand behind Carol.

The two hulking men towered over my wife.  Yet she stood there completely calmly and regarded the two men with disdain.  "I'm starting to lose my patience.  You both better leave before I start to get angry."

"We aren't going anywhere, cunt!"  Tank reached his hands out for another couple handfuls of my wife's tits. 

But before he could grab them, Carol shot her foot out and kicked Tank right in the family jewels.  The big man let out a gasp and pitched forward, grabbing at his crotch.

Bruiser was surprised by her sudden movement, but only for a second.  He recovered quickly and reached forward to wrap his thick arms around Carol's chest.  He was only able to keep the hold for a second.  Carol stomped on Bruiser's foot causing him to bend forward and then she swung her head back, smashing it right into Bruiser's face.  The man instantly let go of her and brought his hands up to his face.  I could see blood starting to flow from his nose.

I couldn't believe it!  Carol was fighting off two men, two men who combined, outweighed her nearly 3 to 1.  But I picked Bruiser and Tank because they were tough and strong.  They weren't going down that easily.  Bruiser recovered much quicker than Tank did.  Carol had anticipated that and turned to face him.  Bruiser reverted instantly to fighter mode and launched a jab right toward Carol's face, but Carol moved faster and swatted his hand away with casual ease.  Bruiser was surprised his punch didn't land but recovered quickly.  This time he sent a three-punch combo, but Carol was still too fast.  Her hands shot out to block his punches and slapped his arms away so quickly it's as if she could read his mind.

Bruiser was becoming furious.  He wound up and telegraphed haymaker right to the side of her head.  Carol saw it coming a mile away.  This time, instead of blocking the punch, she ducked.  Bruisers fist sailed right over Carol's head, hitting Tank instead.  The big man had finally gotten up and was lunging for Carol right as Bruiser was throwing his punch.  Carol ducked under both men, causing Bruiser's fist to smash right into Tank's face.  The punch didn't seem to hurt him as much as the low blow but stunned him for a moment.  A moment was all the Carol needed.  While crouched under the two big men, she whipped out her powerful leg and caught Bruiser right in the shin, dropping the grappler to his knees.  She then drove the same foot right behind Tank's knee, driving him to his knees as well.

Carol moved like lighting and was back on her feet before either of the two men could recover.  She slipped behind Tank, easily evading his sloppy attempt to grab her and put a foot right on his butt.  She gave him a hard push, causing the big man to pitch forward right into Bruiser, which brought both men to the ground.  She turned to face me, hands on her hips like some kind of fricking superhero.  "You see, Michael, strength isn't everything.  To be a good fighter you need to be quick and agile too, something you completely ignored when you were picking your woefully inadequate bodyguards.  As big as these two buffoons are they are just as defenseless as you." 

God, I wanted to wipe that smug grin off of her face.  Luckily, I didn't have to.  While Carol was taunting me, Bruiser had detangled himself from Tank and got back to his feet.  He lashed out with a fist again, but this time, he was ready for Carol's block.  He opened his fist and grabbed her arm at the wrist, twisted it, and drove his forearm into Carol's elbow.  The maneuver caught her by surprise and caused her to pitch forward.  He continued to drive her down, forcing her all the way to the ground on her stomach.  He maintained his hold and drove his knee into her back, pinning her to the ground.  Tank was on her a second later.  He drove his knee into the back of one of her thighs, then he grabbed her foot in his hand and twisted it close to the point of breaking.

I couldn't believe it!  It worked!  They did it!  It may not have happened exactly as I planned, but the two men I had got to protect me had done exactly that.  They had my wife, completely immobilized on the ground.  Exactly 6 months ago in this very room, Carol had used her strength to overpower and humiliate me, and finally, it was her turn to experience that same feeling of helplessness that I felt.  Revenge was finally mine!

UnholyDk1103

Amazing! Great Job, cant wait for more  :rock:

phil123

Hope the story has not ended. Perhaps ist was only one revenge and there will be more challenges. +k

spoonmaster

If you think this story is going to end with Carol getting overpowered by a couple of meatheads, then you've never read one of my stories.  I'll try to keep myself in a little bit of a check, but I think it's safe to assume that Carol got a bit of a "power boost"  when Spoonmaster took over the reigns.  This bit will start to show you just what Carol is capable of.  But don't worry.  There will be several more parts to this before it's over.


*********


I couldn't help but to gloat.  "So, how does it feel, Carol?  How does it feel to be completely helpless against people who are bigger and stronger than you?  It sucks doesn't it?  To know that you're completely at the mercy of someone who gets to decide whether or not they want to be merciful.  That's how you made me feel that day when you beat me up.  Now you know how it feels.  Now you can consider us even."  To her credit, Carol took it all without whimper or complaint. 

Now that my point was made, it was time to show that I could be magnanimous.  Maybe that would soften the humiliation that she must be feeling.  "All right guys, let her up.  I think she's learned her lesson."  I was preparing my gracious offer to help her clean up the mess, but Tank and Bruiser hadn't let go yet.  Why weren't they following my instructions?  I was paying them!

"I don't think so, pal.  You see, your sexy as fuck wife had made some promises.  And we're not going to let her go until she says she's going to make good on those promises."  Bruiser was practically licking his lips at the prospect.  I saw the look in Tank's eyes, the sneer on Bruiser's lips.  Suddenly I realized that they weren't content to simply humiliate her; their motives had become far more sinister.  This was bad, really bad!  And not at all what I wanted.  I was hoping that the mere presence of two big, muscular men would be enough to make Carol back down, but then she had to go antagonize them.  Now both men had wild, crazed looks on their faces and I knew there would be no reasoning with them.  But I had to do something.  I stumbled over to Tank and grabbed at his arms, attempting to pry them from Carol's foot.  It was useless, I was weak as a kitten compared to the big man.  Tank barely spared me a glance.  He just let go of Carol's foot with one hand and pushed me aside like a ragdoll.  "Get out of here wimp, or you're going to get hurt!"  He growled at me.

I got to one knee and was looking around the room for some kind of weapon that could help me.  There! Carol had started to keep a barbell in the family room so she could get in a light workout while watching the few shows she was hooked on.  I ran over and started pulling off the weights from the bar.  There seemed to be an awful lot of weights for something that was supposed to be her "light workout", but I was too anxious to really count them. 
I had finally cleared the bar and was trying to decide whether to use it to threaten the men or if I should just attack them outright, when I heard Carol speak in a calm, measured voice.  "This is your last chance.  Leave this house right now, before I'm forced to hurt you."

Bruiser just barked out a laugh.  "Lady, the only one getting hurt here is you."  And he twisted her arm even tighter.

That decided it.  These men could not be reasoned with.  My only hope was to take one out quickly, then maybe between Carol and I, we could fight off the other one.  I raised the bar to swing it.  I couldn't believe I was about to hit someone with a metal bar!  This day was getting really fucked up! 

But then, right before I was about to swing, I heard Tank give out a confused grunt.  Then I noticed that Carol's foot was slowly straightening out.  It wasn't Tank's doing, that was clear by the way the huge muscles in his arms and shoulders were bulging in an attempt to twist her foot back, but his two arms didn't seem to be able to stop her foot from rotating back to a neutral position.  Then her leg began to straighten.  Tank stopped trying to twist her foot and instead grabbed her ankle with both hands and leaned back, driving his knee into the back of her leg, but it didn't seem to help.  Carol's leg slowly and steadily continued to straighten, pulling Tank forward until he lost his balance and pitched forward.  He let go of Carol's ankle to brace from his fall.  It was the only opening Carol needed.  She twisted ever so slightly to the side and was then able to wrap her gargantuan thighs around one of Tank's legs.   

Tank was a huge man.  He was one and a half times as big as Carol.  He had huge muscles!  He could bench press 450lbs for reps.  He could deadlift more than 600lbs!  And yet as big and as strong as he was, he seemed to be completely helpless against the power of Carol's thighs.  As the muscles in her thighs bulged out to squeeze the big man, he let out a howl of pain and grabbed Carol's ankles and tried to pull them apart.  His efforts were in vain, they had no effect whatsoever on Carol.  He began to pound on her thighs, but his fists simply bounced off of her rock-solid legs.

Tank wasn't the only one in trouble.  Once she had secured the first man with her legs she went to work on the other.  Bruiser made the same confused grunt as Tank had, and once more I watched in stunned disbelief as Carol started to pull her trapped arm down.  It was an unbelievable sight.  The guy outweighed her by about 50lbs, he was using both his arms against her one, and her arm was stretched behind her back where she had no leverage whatsoever.  But none of that seemed to matter to Carol as she slowly and steadily pulled her arm down.  Bruiser's face went red with effort and his muscles bulged as he tried, but it made no difference.  As did Tank before him, he lost the battle against one of my wife's powerful limbs.  Bruiser was pulled to the ground, losing his grip on Carol's wrist in the process.  She instantly reached her arms around the big man into a bear hug with his arms pinned to his side. 

This was unbelievable!  Carol had reversed the holds of two larger men, and she hadn't jerked or squirmed to do it.  She did it all with pure power.  Now the two big men were trying to get out of her holds, but with no success.  Tank was howling out in pain as he slammed his fists repeatedly into her thighs to no effect.  Bruiser's arms were pinned to his sides, rendering them quite useless.  All he could do was squirm back and forth in an attempt to extricate himself from her grasp, but to no avail.  What was even more impressive was that her arms weren't long enough to reach all the way around him, so she wasn't grasping her wrists to maintain her hold, just squeezing the man hard enough to keep him stuck.

Carol maintained her hold for several minutes until the two men began to lose their energy.  Finally, she seemed to be feeling merciful and released the two men from her vicelike grip.  She pushed them away before getting to her feet.  She rolled her head around her shoulders and stretched out her limbs lazily before looking at me, giving me a smug look.  "Not a bad pair of men you hired, Mike.  Pretty strong... for guys I suppose.  But you should have come downstairs more often to workout with me.  Then you would have known that even together they would be no match for me.  Heck, they couldn't even hold me when I let them gang up on me.  Now pay attention, Michael.  Let me show you what this body is capable of."

She stared at me for a few moments, making sure I didn't try to make a run for it, before turning back to my "bodyguards".  Bruiser was still rolling around on the ground, trying to get his breath back, but Tank was starting to get to his feet.  Carol walked over to him and put a hand on shoulder, pushing him back to his knees.  The ease with which she manipulated the big man was a little frightening. 

"So, you're the one who was admiring my rack before, weren't you?  Well, let me give you a closer look."  She twisted her torso to the right, and then swung it back around quickly.  Her thick, meaty breasts slammed right into the side of Tank's face.  His head whipped around and his whole body was thrown to the ground. 

Carol burst out in laughter.  "What's wrong big man?  These tits too much for you?"  She reached under his arms and brought him back to his knees.  Then she swung her breasts around again, once more slamming her tits into his face, which sent him sprawling again.  Carol laughed even harder.    "This is great!  I think I invented a fun new game.  We'll call it tit boxing.  You better pay close attention, Mike, because I have a feeling we're going to be doing this a lot."

Tank was shaking out his head, and once more tried to get to his feet.  Carol reached down and helped him up.  "Although maybe these tits aren't the rack that you were so interested in."  She stepped behind Tank, ducked down, slipped an arm between his legs, and stood up, hauling the big man onto her broad, muscular shoulders.  "Maybe this is the rack that you wanted."  She grabbed his leg with one of her arms and his chin with the other, and then pulled him down against her shoulders.  Tank shouted out in pain as Carol began to bend him in a way the body was not meant to bend.  Carol looked over to me and winked.  "It doesn't sound like he likes this rack either."

I could only stare in disbelief.  I was sure these two men would be well more than Carol would be able to handle, yet not only was she handling them, she seemed to be toying with them.  Just how strong was she?!

Suddenly, Bruiser sprang up from his crouched position.  "Fuck you, you fucking cunt, bitch!"  He launched himself forward a threw a wicked jab right into Carol's unprotected stomach.

His fist just bounced off Carol's rock-hard abs.  The only effect it seemed to have had was to make Carol roll her eyes.  She looked over at me, completely ignoring Bruiser.  "What is it about men that you think that cursing is the only way to solve conflict?"

Bruiser looked thoroughly confused.  He was a club level champion in boxing.  I had been told that he had a record of 14-6, with 9 of his wins coming by knockout.  He was not a man used to having his punches ignored.  Certainly not against someone he normally wouldn't be allowed to fight because she was several weight classes smaller than he was, and a woman to boot!  So, he did the only thing he could think to do.  He threw another punch.  This one  also bounced off her abs.  Just as in ineffective as the first.

I remember hitting that stomach myself, six months ago.  My punch was just as ineffective, but I'm just a weakling.  Bruiser was 230lbs of pure muscle and has probably laid guys out with punches as hard as the ones that Carol was ignoring.  He threw another 2 punches that simply bounced off Carol's rock-hard abs.  Not only did they not seem to hurt her, but she continued to talk to me in a calm, uninterrupted voice.  "You remember hitting me in my stomach, don't you Mike?  So, you can appreciate just how hard these abs are.  Certainly, they are hard enough to withstand a couple love taps by just a man, no matter how big he is."

After he hit her another 5 times, she let out a big sigh and turned back to face him.  "You're not very bright, are you?  You just keep hitting my stomach over and over when it clearly isn't having any effect.  Maybe you should try something else?"

Bruiser stopped hitting her for a second.  I could almost see the gears turning as he tried to come up with another strategy.  Finally, he smirked, and then launched another punch, this time into her chest.  His fist sank into the much softer flesh of her massive breasts, but after sinking in a few inches, it met her thick bulging pecs, muscles every bit as hard as the abs he already proved ineffective against.

Carol just rolled her eyes again.  "Men, they see a big, juicy set of tits and they can't keep their hands off."  She spoke just as calmly as before, clearly unfazed by Bruiser's attack.

In a fit of rage, Bruiser shouted out in frustration as he sent a barrage of punches into Carol's chest.  Every single one bounced harmlessly off the rock-solid muscles of her indestructible body. 

Carol tsked at him.  "Oh, you poor, stupid, weak man.  I suppose Mike didn't mention just how powerful this body is.  He didn't mention how my muscles are harder than steel, did he?  He probably forgot to mention that I'm strong enough to do something like this!"  With that, she repositioned her hands underneath Tank, who was still laid out across her shoulders.  Then, with startling ease, she pressed the big man up over her head.

Bruiser's jaw dropped at the sight.  Even I was impressed at the ease with which she handled the weight of the big man.  She held Tank overhead with ease, relishing in the stunned expression on Bruiser's face. 

"Oh, come now, you can't be that surprised.  I mean, he only weighs 275lbs.  Surely a big, strong man like you can lift 275lbs without too much trouble.  Here, why don't you give it a try."  With that, Carol threw Tank right into Bruiser's chest.  The big man hit Bruiser with such force, that both men were thrown to the ground and then tumbled a few feet before finally stopping. 

Carol turned to face me, completely ignoring the two men sprawled on the ground.  "Well, Mike, I'm not exactly sure you're getting your money's worth.  I mean, sure they're big, but come on, did you really thing a couple of men would be able to handle this!"  With that she lifted her arms and flexed her biceps.  Twin boulders of towering muscle erupted from her arms, forming gigantic peaks that climbed halfway up her forearm.  Jesus Christ!  I didn't remember her being so massive!  "Now, I think it's time for you to reacquainted with just how powerful this body is."  She took a few steps toward me.  I was so fucking scared I felt pee trickling down my leg.  Then suddenly she stopped.  "You know what.  This will be even more fun if you have your bodyguards to help you.  Here, let me get them for you."

She turned and strolled over to the two big man who were still laying dazed on the floor.  "Rise and shine boys, time to see if you're any good at being bodyguards."  She reached down and grabbed Tank by one of his arms and his belt.  Then she heaved him up off the ground and launched him through the air right at me.  I watched in stunned disbelief as the 275lb man was hurled through the air like a sack of garbage.  I barely had enough time to duck out of the way.  I almost didn't have to, as the big man sailed over my head, slamming into the wall 6' above the floor with enough force that he left a dent in the drywall before dropping to the ground in a heap.

Holy fuck!  She must have tossed him over 10 feet!  And he would have kept going if the wall hadn't been there to stop him.  How the hell did she do that!

I was watching Tank get groggily to his feet when I heard Carol's voice behind me.  "Hey boys."  She said in a sing song voice.  I turned to see her standing there with Bruiser's big body held high over her head.  "Catch!"  With barely a flick of her wrist, she sent the big man hurling through the air.  Again, I ducked out of the way.  Tank wasn't quite as fast.  Bruiser slammed right into him, driving the poor guy once more into the wall, which sent both men back to the ground in a heap.

Carol cracked her knuckles and flexed her shoulders and traps.  "Time to get up boys and try to earn your money.  Let's see if you can stop me from doing whatever I want to my sweet little hubby."  With a wicked grin on her face, she slowly began to approach me.

UnholyDk1103


nickolai

Amazing!  Would have expected nothing less!

phil123

Now the fun begins. Would like to read what happens next.

Joost