Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583290 Posts in 74281 Topics by 30020 Members - Latest Member: MuieDinamo June 05, 2024, 02:15:58 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  question for tall women
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: question for tall women  (Read 7770 times)

saradas1313

question for tall women
« on: April 29, 2010, 11:49:01 am »
DOES TALLER MEANS STRONGER ??

Supose IF ALEXIS SKYE 6'4'' WRESTLE SHORTER FBB SIMONE SOUSA 5'2'', WHO WILL WIN THE FIGHT.

EXPRESS YOUR THOUGHTS AND REASONS.

wombat11

Re: question for tall women
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 04:08:27 pm »
This is a very good question to say the least!
What wins out? weight and leverage vs muscle and strength?

I been thinking about this for 10 minutes and so far i am stumped for an answer....

Ok it goes like this...... if alexis gets simone in a hold like a head lock, simone would have no trouble getting out of it.... But if simone had Alexis in a choker hold there would be no getting out of it. So therefore Alexis needs to keep her distance and use her reach advantage because if simone catches her its all over...

I think this just about sums it up. I cant see no other conclusion. But i would be happy to listen if you had some elaborate way to change the outcome.
Think of Mike Tyson; he was always the smallest fighter by weight and hight. But he always go in close and ripped his opponents appart.

muncock

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 09:57:10 pm »
I think Simone could just about crush any female -those immense/biceps  thighs could bust ribs etc or she could lift them overhead.

saradas1313

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 01:12:49 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is a very good question to say the least!
What wins out? weight and leverage vs muscle and strength?

I been thinking about this for 10 minutes and so far i am stumped for an answer....

Ok it goes like this...... if alexis gets simone in a hold like a head lock, simone would have no trouble getting out of it.... But if simone had Alexis in a choker hold there would be no getting out of it. So therefore Alexis needs to keep her distance and use her reach advantage because if simone catches her its all over...

I think this just about sums it up. I cant see no other conclusion. But i would be happy to listen if you had some elaborate way to change the outcome.
Think of Mike Tyson; he was always the smallest fighter by weight and hight. But he always go in close and ripped his opponents appart.

I think ALEXIS WEIGHT 160 lbs and simone weight 176 lbs in offseason.

wombat11

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 04:35:06 am »
i made a mistake, i thought Alexis was someone else who weighs around 300lb

Well this makes the decision much easier then. Simone would crush her like a grape. In fact it would be too brutal to watch... definately R rated....

saradas1313

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 03:03:53 pm »
 ;D THANKKS FOR REPLIES !! HERE IS THE PIC OF ALEXIS SKYE .

YEAH MAY BE YOU ARE RIGHT wombat11 .  BUT I HAVE SEEN THOSE SKINNY TALL GIRLS HAVE SURPRISINGLY LOT OF STRENGTH . they look wiry skinny but they poses great strength. ALEXIS ALWAYS play as an ANCHOR in ARNOLD 2006 and 2997. THERE SHE EASILY LIFT one FBB LIKE A LITTLE CHILD. DO YOU HAVE ANY CLIPS THAT SHOWS a shorter muscular woman wrestle with taller skinny woman.

wombat11

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 04:14:10 pm »
I wish i did have some clips.

Yes some of those tall skinny girls are really strong. But honestly if you were to see Simone in real life up close then you would know without doubt that simone would crush Alexis. Seriously, pictures do her no justice. If you saw her in real life you would freak out or nearly have a heart attack.

Also the question was a good one:

Supose IF ALEXIS SKYE 6'4'' WRESTLE SHORTER FBB SIMONE SOUSA 5'2'', WHO WILL WIN THE FIGHT.

saradas1313

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2010, 07:29:02 am »
I wish i did have some clips.

Yes some of those tall skinny girls are really strong. But honestly if you were to see Simone in real life up close then you would know without doubt that simone would crush Alexis. Seriously, pictures do her no justice. If you saw her in real life you would freak out or nearly have a heart attack.

Also the question was a good one:

DO YOU HAVE ANY VIDS OF SIMONE !! 8)  THEN PLEASE POST THEM.

saradas1313

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 11:03:28 am »
OK! MOre thoughts from other members!

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  question for tall women

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View