Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Miami area

Started by Rubensmarcial, March 06, 2022, 12:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rubensmarcial

Hi

I am new over here in the forum.  Is there any suggestion of sessions in Miami area for March period?  I will be in Miami.
Looking for very strong fbb.

Thanks


FBBMW

Check Session Girls if you haven't.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Check Session Girls if you haven't.

What FBBMW said.  Also wb270.com.  South FL is a hotbed for hotbedded bulkettes.  Good luck!!
Life sucks and then you die.

russianfbbfan

Going there in a week. There are a couple I already agreed to meet with profiles on SG.
Any UTR Fbbs in this area?

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Going there in a week. There are a couple I already agreed to meet with profiles on SG.
Any UTR Fbbs in this area?

a What?

UTR= "Under the Radar" A woman who does not advertise on sites like sessiongirls but still does them. Usually on a limited basis. You would have to contact them directly (and take a chance on them being offended) or ask around, like on this site
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

e_honda

It was mentioned in another thread that if you look up the user "MIAMI LIFE AND FITNESS" on youtube, the lady running that site does sessions. I'm not sure how they got in touch with her, but she has an IG page going by the same name.

DCReviews

I have definitely seen a few UTR girls from Miami online, but not on website that you could post here. Some pretty muscular Latina and Brazilian girls.

tavaresrica

Bro, can you explain better? Could you name any of these Latinas or Brazillians?
How did you find them?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have definitely seen a few UTR girls from Miami online, but not on website that you could post here. Some pretty muscular Latina and Brazilian girls.

DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bro, can you explain better? Could you name any of these Latinas or Brazillians?
How did you find them?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have definitely seen a few UTR girls from Miami online, but not on website that you could post here. Some pretty muscular Latina and Brazilian girls.

Not sure how I can explain better, in the Miami area there's definitely some muscular women on escort sites that are obviously UTR. As stated above, you can't post the websites here. Start your hunt on some of those sites.

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It was mentioned in another thread that if you look up the user "MIAMI LIFE AND FITNESS" on youtube, the lady running that site does sessions. I'm not sure how they got in touch with her, but she has an IG page going by the same name.
she is hot! Will try next visit

Mscllvr21

Has anyone met Miami Life and Fitness?

Pinchekk

Im go8ng to Miami and want to know which is a best recommendation for a first time? sexy killer legs ivonne or jasmine The Bodybuilder. I lots of recommendations for ivonne and see no one with jasmine, even though she es very muscular and also tall

bruce321

Just wanted to mention that Hotstuff Hollie lists herself in Sunrise, FL, just outside of Fort Lauderdale, which is Miami area.

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Im go8ng to Miami and want to know which is a best recommendation for a first time? sexy killer legs ivonne or jasmine The Bodybuilder. I lots of recommendations for ivonne and see no one with jasmine, even though she es very muscular and also tall

I've been interested in meeting Jasmine since I first saw her ad, but I haven't been to Miami in years. Her photos show she has an amazing physique and she is stunning. I would be hesitant to take one for the team at that price point though without reading a review first. Please let us know with a review here if you do see her.

clay99

Jasmine looks incredible but charges Arab money rates. She is always travelling to Dubai