⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gold Power

Started by Shortgrub, March 01, 2022, 04:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shortgrub

Anyone know if she is OK?


sebpaul0104

What do you mean by that mate ?

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone know if she is OK?

I'm not sure I understand the question. She has maintained her regular schedule at HBC for quite some time now, so while I do not know what's happening in her personal life, I view that consistency as a sign that things are generally OK.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Shortgrub

She once said that she lives(lived) in Kiev.