Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Florida travel update for Jennifer Abshire

Started by Jennifer Abshire, February 24, 2022, 11:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer Abshire

If anyone is in Florida and wanting to fantasy wrestle some sexy muscles, get KO'd with some killer legs, or smothered with an ass, hit me up at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Let's have some fun!

Feb 24 Jacksonville
Feb 25 Orlando
Feb 26 West Palm Beach
Feb 27 Miami
Feb 28 Tampa
Mar 1 New Orleans
Mar 2 Houston incall

Jennifer Abshire

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

cjones

I have had many many sessions with this beautiful Muscle Goddess. Florida is so lucky to have you. Gentlemen definitely book with her I guarantee you will have a GREAT TIME!!!

Mscllvr21

I will senond that, Jennifer is awesome!  I have seen her I think 7 times

Bulklover

I will third that!  I had one session with her over ten years ago when she was on her way up, in LA.  WHAT a physique!!  OMG!  Mounds of luscious muscle . . . come to think of it, it may have been more like 12-15 years ago.  Why I didn't repeat the experience is a testimony to my innate idiocy.  LOL!  She was really sweet, conversant, and generous . . . the type of "girl you could take home to mom."  I cannot recommend her highly enough; and I'm sure her physique has only gotten better . . . if that's even possible.  :)
Life sucks and then you die.

Prophaniti

I'll add on this too, Scar is fantastic and my favourite session. I wish she could come to Toronto again but alas
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jennifer Abshire

Awww... Ya'll are so sweet! I have had so many good times over the years!!! I love it!