LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Barbara Carita and Ms. Melissa

Started by cjones, February 22, 2022, 03:29:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjones

I love doing double sessions I've been lucky to do them with some super amazing women. These two ladies together look like it's going to be epic. I've seen Ms Melissa many times and she is one of the best to ever do it. I have not seen Barbara before. Has anybody sessioned with her if so how was she? How do you think she would be in a double session with Ms.Melissa?

cjones

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love doing double sessions I've been lucky to do them with some super amazing women. These two ladies together look like it's going to be epic. I've seen Ms Melissa many times and she is one of the best to ever do it. I have not seen Barbara before. Has anybody sessioned with her if so how was she? How do you think she would be in a double session with Ms.Melissa?

What!! What makes you think that these two women, Barbara Carita and Ms Melissa, are going to offer double sessions? What information are you basing it on?

cjones

Yes it's true if you look on Barbara Carita's Twitter page she announces the tour to Philly and Nyc

michaelg1978

I asked for rates and Barbara told me $2000 an hour. Took a pass because that's more than twice what I pay for two hours with Melissa. I enjoy sessioning with Melissa but that was more than I was comfortable paying. To each his own though.

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I asked for rates and Barbara told me $2000 an hour. Took a pass because that's more than twice what I pay for two hours with Melissa. I enjoy sessioning with Melissa but that was more than I was comfortable paying. To each his own though.

$2000 an hour? Incredible.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

boyofwinter

Currently on her sg page only a FIBO trip is listed.
Seems to me if $2000 were her base rate this would've been remarked on around here before today?

michaelg1978

That's what she told me in her response when I asked for her doubles session rates

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's what she told me in her response when I asked for her doubles session rates
Far cry from what I was told 2 years ago. I guess business proved good for her.

e_honda

I asked Barbara last summer (she had an NYC trip planned that she eventually cancelled) about her rate.

She quoted me at $970/hr (roughly 800 euro at the time) , PLUS travel expenses which would be divided by the clients on the trip.

So she wasn't cheap last year and looks like she's doubled it. She's still short of that one girl who was proposing $3000/hr for sessions that would be held out in public space, though.

FBBMW

It sounds like and I have to think the $2000 is for a Double Session at NYC rates.  While they may split it, Ms M doesn't charge that much or
Barb might be getting a bigger cut.   

A brief review of Barb's social media shows that she is doing constant improvement everywhere, becoming an amazing muscle pinup doll.   
 
Is Barb coming to the USA for a contest or a bigger tour?  The 2000cc boob upgrade probably means more modeling/sessioning than
contests.   That means wanting higher rates to cover travel.       
 
I would not want a double, as I have met Ms M and can meet again in the future.  I would consider Barb alone for half, but might
expect a GFE.         


knufflschmoe

barbara has "upgraded " a lot (what concerns "boob job")  some time ago .......so perhaps has to earn money to pay for ..?!

busthemus2003

I sessioned with Barb in Milan. No limited and thought she was pretty cool.

Beavrey

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI sessioned with Barb in Milan. No limited and thought she was pretty cool.
can I ask did you get full from barbara in your session