⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hello to all!

Started by oanafbb, April 18, 2010, 07:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oanafbb

My name is Oana Hreapca ,i m  a amateur female bodybuilder from Romania and i m honoured to be member of this site .For more infor about me check my site -www.oanafbb.com,or u can ask me here anything u want.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


kiwix

Hello,

First of all I have to say that you have a very  beautifully muscled & attractive body & very sexy abs  ;)

I would like to ask you few questions  ;)

What are your future plans for 2010/2011 ?

What else you are doing when you don't work out ?

Thanks

I wish you the very best of luck.


RobMash

Welcome Oana, we are honoured too to see you  on this forum.

You are the kind of bodybuilder who like me (muscular and with a beautiful feminine look)

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

oanafbb

First of all my plans is to come till end of year in the best shape i can ,i m not sure about competing this year but for sure next year i hope to get the best of me so far.
I like to travel  most when i have some free time,to see nature ,mountains ,those make s me relaxed and they re charging my batteries.
Thank you for compliments !

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
First of all my plans is to come till end of year in the best shape i can ,i m not sure about competing this year but for sure next year i hope to get the best of me so far.
I like to travel  most when i have some free time,to see nature ,mountains ,those make s me relaxed and they re charging my batteries.
Thank you for compliments !

Thanks to you, please post some photos of your future progress here. we are all interested to see it.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

littlemanjames

Elena, you have really added a lot of muscle mass to your physique in the last year. Are you going to post some recent pictures of yourself at over 90kgs?

bigsweetdaddy

You looked great.  How long had you been involved in bodybuilding?  I loved your photos. ;D

RobMash

Cogratulation for your great work Elena! You are the new Goddess of the month. Look this links:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

biggin105

I have followed you ever since you've first started. I knew you were going to be a sensation in the sport when I saw the first pictures of you. Congratulations on all the success you are so deservedly having, and keep on going, you're the best!!

pikko

Elena, you are the most serious and true athlete of fbb world. I hope to meet u in some occasion. Cogratulations for all your present and future success

MelissaDaisy99


Hi all.
Have a nice day ::)

Walder

Impressive high level Oana  :heart: