Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hello from Thailand

Started by tiangngok, April 17, 2010, 01:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiangngok

Hello,
my name is Penpraghai Tiangngok, I'm from Thailand, I'm body fitness (figure) and powerlifting competitor. Till now I've done just one competition, thai nationals (Mr. Thailand 2010) at April, I placed first. Currently I prepare for my next competition, which will be GPC World powerlifting championships held at September in Prague, Czech Rep. My goal is to hit at least 450kg (1000lbs) in 60kg (132lbs) weight class.



peter92100

welcome Penpraghai to this forum
you look really awesome, great work!!

i'm really impressed with the new Thai girls doing fitness and BB, such as you and Roongtawan Jindasing
keep us please posted with your news :)

tiangngok

You can find me on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Also you can see few videos and chat with me on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (thai_thighs). Also you can check out my youtube channel (tiangngok).
The website could be hopefully finished at the end of Feb. As for content - pretty much everything:) Any ideas or suggestions are very welcome. Feel free to email me to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login about possible requests or videos/photos you'd like to see on my website.

Greetings
Fon