⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Beware of Clips4Sale

Started by Dynamo, January 30, 2022, 01:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dynamo

Beware of Clips4Sale. Clips4Sale sells TG/TS models content as muscular woman content.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This dude Emma Switch is transgender but fools everybody and takes part on Clips4Sale as muscular woman. This should be explicitly stated.

Clips4Sale knows that Emma Switch is transgender but doesn't care and deceive people. This is fraud.

If you have already purchased Emma Switch content as muscular woman, please ask Clips4Sale for refund.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


abracadabra

Clips4sale is huge. They're not going to care to waste their time on a claim to deal with a presumably very low-traffic store. Again, making a thread against c4s (like you did about Jennifer) instead of the person who's doing the actual listing/selling. Might as well just have a master thread on Emma Switch and all the places Emma sells or advertises stuff.

If you're going to go after clips4sale for some of their sellers being dishonest, go after them for grappling girls posting one deceiving image thumbnail a million times without a single video preview ever and lies in their video descriptions. How much have they profited from lies? I'd argue that's a much bigger pie if it's financial impact you're concerned about.

If you're going to ask for a refund, they'll say no. You can try a chargeback, but may get banned by c4s on all future purchases, and may have to have some uncomfortable conversations with your bank.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

sickwithit

I mean to be fair, this person is literally using the name "Emma Switch".  I'm not sure how much more obvious one can be. 🧐

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I mean to be fair, this person is literally using the name "Emma Switch".  I'm not sure how much more obvious one can be.
Emma is a professional dom, and a switch is a tool they use to beat a sub's ass. I was never interested, so can't say I gave it a lot of thought, but until recently assumed that was the reference. Would be surprised if the dual meaning wasn't intentional.

FemFlexUSA

In BDSM culture, "switch" refers to an individual who can be either dominant or submissive - they can do both.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

tim1

Wow, learned a bit by reading this thread. I am not well schooled in LGBTQ2 or trans gender or Domination or trans gender women. I also never knew about "switch" means either. I guess I am living a sheltered life but I do like beautiful women with muscle.