⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Pam Angel

Started by wookiee, January 22, 2022, 09:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wookiee

Whatever happened to Pam Angel? She was a staple in so many worship videos and had her own good muscles.




wookiee

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

sarato11

I just checked out the builtmore site and saw lots of those vids there:). That look when she checks out the ladies muscle:). I think I saw her in the older look some years ago in photos from a BB competition, either as judge or in audience. Maybe google will help or others here.

sarato11

googling doesn't help much. Every Pam Angel looks like her. Like this PamAngel1 on Twitter. But I don't think that's her. it could be, but I don't think.

FemFlexUSA

Wow, haven't seen that name in years. My best Pam Angel story is about the night we ended up at some low-end strip club - maybe it was in West Hollywood(?) - with Daryl Hannah, who was studying for her role in "Dancing At The Blue Iguana".
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

jbeast

Whatever happened to Pam? A video showed up here with Shelia Burgess today from 15, 20 years ago. I remember her appearing with some other famous fbbs around that era. First times I saw her pics and video clips I thought they were... annoying to be honest. But looking back now the videos are revealing. She did seem like a sincere fbb worshipper. Any news about her?

jram744

I met Pam Angel at the Arnold Classic in 2002, I have a photo of her that was taken with my mother, she was very small and had a girl's face.