LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Next Story

Started by Kek, January 22, 2022, 10:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kek

I have couple stories already in mind. Which of these you want me to write first?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kek

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ddraig

continuous desire and you can write a isekai story about The protagonist reincarnated in a world of muscular girls

slowride10

muture muscle 60 year old grandma losing husband and get relly in shape gets a young guy and goes on the wild side.

jhunter

Muscle theft story of one mom that steals it from an entire school that belongs to her son.

big easy

A young adult finds out his/her mom was bodybuilder back in day and secretly tries to get her back into shape by cooking her healthier foods and drugging her food with crushed orals and injecting her in her sleep.

frumpygoat

I love option 1. with the mom growing stronger and dominating her husband too.

Kek

If you haven't voted yet please vote I will chose the winner soon. Great recommendations in the comments I will include some of them in a future poll
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kek

I will now close the poll, thanks for voting and thanks for recommendations. The Winner is the 3th one. I have already started to write it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

slowride10

Muture grandma get a younger guy on the wild side...

Karthikkr25