LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Debra D'andrea

Started by 24mass, April 02, 2010, 02:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think she is back touring now You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Limited touring it seems but definitely is booking. $1700 for three hours is the minimum it seems which given her status is not an absolute horrible price. Certainly seen sessioniates charge more and didn't offer what DD does or has pedigree.

MixedFighter99

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Chefly172

Did not realize she is still sessioning. I used to see her very frequently in Boca. Last visit, she was trying to move to Spain( while ago). She is awesome. Ton of fun to session with.

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think she is back touring now You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This looks like her website is designed as a travel to you, where it mentions paying for flights, hotel, etc.   
I don't see a session rate, but maybe we have to register.   

When she was still traveling occasionally to one city and on SG, I think she had someone paying for travel, then
she would add other sessions with SG.   Her session fees were on the lower side, because I believe she was having fun.  :)

She is still looking good at about 65.       

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think she is back touring now You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This looks like her website is designed as a travel to you, where it mentions paying for flights, hotel, etc.   
I don't see a session rate, but maybe we have to register.   

When she was still traveling occasionally to one city and on SG, I think she had someone paying for travel, then
she would add other sessions with SG.   Her session fees were on the lower side, because I believe she was having fun.  :)

She is still looking good at about 65.     

I will ignore the age comment. What I will say, as a two-time visitor of hers, is that she is completely professional. A businesswoman... with a passion for this scene. Whatever her age, since she is still sessioning and producing new content, Debra is still in great shape and still, a tigress. Just be prepared.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think she is back touring now You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This looks like her website is designed as a travel to you, where it mentions paying for flights, hotel, etc.   
I don't see a session rate, but maybe we have to register.   

When she was still traveling occasionally to one city and on SG, I think she had someone paying for travel, then
she would add other sessions with SG.   Her session fees were on the lower side, because I believe she was having fun.  :)

She is still looking good at about 65.     


You are absolutely correct she is willing to travel but I don't consider that "touring". Touring IMHO is when a sessioniate is traveling on her own accord (or she already has sponsorship and she is going to be in your area with open slots that she "advertises it". This is more of her willing to travel aka visit if you are willing to sponsor. But far has I can tell Debra isn't touring aka advertising it she will be in a certain town/area on specific dates and is looking to book.

But you are right she looks incredible for 65. So much I'm in the process of booking for old times sake as might as well take advantage when I can. Always had a lot of fun with her though Annie Rivieccio seemed to have better chemistry in terms of that older crazy muscle MILF category.

Still very happy she is still sessioning and with Becca Swanson doing sessions again on a very limited basis (who I saw and sessioned with the first time in God has to be close to 15 years was absolutely phenomenal), we are reaching back to the Golden era a bit.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think she is back touring now You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This looks like her website is designed as a travel to you, where it mentions paying for flights, hotel, etc.   
I don't see a session rate, but maybe we have to register.   

When she was still traveling occasionally to one city and on SG, I think she had someone paying for travel, then
she would add other sessions with SG.   Her session fees were on the lower side, because I believe she was having fun.  :)

She is still looking good at about 65.     

I will ignore the age comment. What I will say, as a two-time visitor of hers, is that she is completely professional. A businesswoman... with a passion for this scene. Whatever her age, since she is still sessioning and producing new content, Debra is still in great shape and still, a tigress. Just be prepared.

I think it's more "OMG that Goddess is 65?" at least that is how I feel about it.

And I honestly don't know if you can truly prepare for a woman like Debra even if you sessioned with her before. Some of these ladies there is no way of really preparing for:)


clay99

Debra posted her "EMF" tour on her twit*** account mentions Las Vegas, Washington, Texas, New Jersey TBD

I don't give a damn about her age she's the reason why I fell in love with female bodybuilders. Would be a dream to meet her

liftcarryfan1


liftcarryfan1

Debra WAS amazing.  Physically still is, but I do not think she cares for sessions anymore and about clients either.  I think she has a man, possibly even a Sugar Daddy and just travels now.  Deb was my first session and I will never forget it and always one of the most sensual sessions ever.  That said she has done folks wrong on customs and sessions.  Last time she traveled where i used to be, she left me hanging, we had set a day for session and  when the day came she was unresponsive, answered a week later and completely indifferent and that's after seeing the woman at least 4-5 times.

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think she is back touring now You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Limited touring it seems but definitely is booking. $1700 for three hours is the minimum it seems which given her status is not an absolute horrible price. Certainly seen sessioniates charge more and didn't offer what DD does or has pedigree.
it's been 6 years since I saw her. Next to no limits, she is awesome. No idea how anyone could last 3hrs. Would be a near death experience.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think she is back touring now You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Limited touring it seems but definitely is booking. $1700 for three hours is the minimum it seems which given her status is not an absolute horrible price. Certainly seen sessioniates charge more and didn't offer what DD does or has pedigree.
it's been 6 years since I saw her. Next to no limits, she is awesome. No idea how anyone could last 3hrs. Would be a near death experience.

Be a fun way to go out. I freely admit I'm 47 yo and in very good shape. I couldn't keep up with DD for three hours. I could barely handle two when I sessioned with her. That woman is a tigress to the highest degree.

clay99

Anyone in the US seen her recently? Shooting more newer videos on C4S with kandylegs, Sinthia Bee still looks incredible. Wild how much more muscular and bigger she is than kandyleg. Still has a 6 pack as well crazy ab definition. She could probably still do competitive wrestling

2ndHoodman

I really need to get a shoot with her.

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really need to get a shoot with her.

You definitely should. I've seen her twice, last time several years ago. All of her newer pictures shows, to me, she hardly has aged and in is great shape. My advice is to get in contact with Debra and fly to Florida to see her. She's incredible in session. 

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really need to get a shoot with her.

Have you contacted her? You need to shoot a dry humping fetish video with her.