LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Debra D'andrea

Started by 24mass, April 02, 2010, 02:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

santino corleone

I have no idea who the other lady is who I am trying to tag LOL!!  That is what I have been trying to find out from some guys here who she has been doing doubles with.  I have been emailing her constantly and she hasn't given me much information, not a picture that I requested. I finally asked her to have her friends send me a picture directly and no far nothing.  If I didn't trust her, I wouldn't bother but I think that things will turn out ok.  I will give her a call later today but the three hour time difference is a major pain since I can't exacty stop what I am doing with work in the afternoon to call her.


24mass

saw her yesterday..everything and more...great...

calwrest

Santino, how'd it go with Debra and her freind? I'm in Vegas week after next and looking to either hook up with Debra or Rapture.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

santino corleone

I never saw her because she wouldn't send me any pictures of her friends or even give me a physical description. I was not happy how
short she was in the emails. I contacted her two weeks before my trip to give her plenty of time and it didn't do any good.
I even suggested that she forward my email to her friends since she said that she was having computer problems so I figured that should
work but she didn't even do that.
I would have seen Rapture but I didn't feel like taking one for the team even though she looks hot.  I asked for help with her and no one
really helped with also kind of pissed me off !
Not a big deal. I was tired that night since it was the end of my trip and I just as soon saved the money for othed adventeres.
I am looking to see Britta Olsen with one of her ladies for less than Debra was going to charge. It won't end in FS but it will still be fun.

calwrest

Sorry it didn't work out with Debra. She's usually pretty reponsive to inquiries like yours. She's probably tied up with a bunch of stuff.
I'm in Vegas next Monday and looking at either Natalia or Rapture. Natalia posts on Backpage and has no reviews. She's young, but was a an NPC figure competitor. It looks like she provides FS, but don't know for sure yet. She's definitely into wrestling!
I've got email into Rapture to see her availability.
In either case I should have a review on either Natalia or Rapture next week...and take one for the team! Hopefully it's a good one!
Look forward to hearing about your session wth Britta.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bche2003

Hey guys,

I'm brand new to this forum so I hope this helps you guys get more insight to what my session was with debra....now to start I think chemistry/natrural charm/good looks/being fun/funny will always help you so yes I do take care of myself and dress well etc etc ...

Debra has a nice body and love her perky tits and she is ok in my opinion has a small touch of man voice but nothing super scary.....she loves sex and just being a pervert...I role played with her and while we were muscle worshiping and grinding our bodies she told me no F'ing but she is such a horny beast I eventually put a rubber on and starting grinding her pussy with my cock eventually sliding in her and we had a great time...

Algae

  Congrats.
      Your charm and wit got what everyone else gets.  ::)

crrrunch

I couldn't see her, but I had her make a short clip of her displaying her crushing power.  It was hot!  She squeezed her Teddy Bear with a full box of cereal and ground them to a pulp high between her thighs until she came with a shudder.  Then she did it over and over again.  Would appreciate who else is willing to do some crushing.

Crunch

bassman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I couldn't see her, but I had her make a short clip of her displaying her crushing power.  It was hot!  She squeezed her Teddy Bear with a full box of cereal and ground them to a pulp high between her thighs until she came with a shudder.  Then she did it over and over again.  Would appreciate who else is willing to do some crushing.

Crunch

Hey Crunch, would you share that video?

SK

Sessioned with her two years ago while on a stag trip. Session was set up day before. Yes she has hair all over her and stubbly chin. She is no looker but makes up for it. No clock watching and if you connect with her there are NO limits.

crrrunch

I would share, but I don't know how to pull snippets of video from a longer one, and parts of it are proprietary. 

Crunch

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would share, but I don't know how to pull snippets of video from a longer one, and parts of it are proprietary. 

Crunch

Avidemux does a decent job of editing video if you want to use it
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

25/8

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sessioned with her two years ago while on a stag trip. Session was set up day before. Yes she has hair all over her and stubbly chin. She is no looker but makes up for it. No clock watching and if you connect with her there are NO limits.

This is 100% true.
I sessioned with debra in jan. and we did click.  She was open to everything I wanted to do.  Hell, I believe I could have fucked her bbfs I wanted.   
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mikeg1978

She's coming to Philly this month and I was thinking of getting a session with her and I've read the reviews of her on here but the one thing I got to ask, and I apologize in advance if I offend anyone with this, is how . . . clean, let's say, she is?  Again, don't mean to be crude but it's something in the back of my head that I'm concerned about.  Any help would be appreciated.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Duke69

When I saw her she needed a shave, but her personal higene was fine.