Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nominate your Biceps Goddess of May

Started by theeditor, April 01, 2010, 11:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theeditor

For the new poll, let's go with some old favorites, and we're talking biceps here, right? Sabine (her peaks were bigger than VW Beetles) Wick, Vicki (incredible 17 inches) Gates, Charla (never heard a crowd oh and ah like that after she flexed her bicep) Sedaca, and Susan (Popeye) Myers.

theeditor

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

RobMash

The most nominate will be put in list. You can nominate your candidate until 22 April.

Please don't nominate the winners of the previous months.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

yellow_117



esrimveehad


astrio


dfj312



paradise2008

Danielle Rouleau

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

henrollins


themaca


tatatitan

My List

1: Renee Toney (Bigest)



Larissa Cunha My Favorite) I vote for HER!!! é o meu favorito. o meu voto para ela
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Kristy Hawkins (Peaked)


Saskia Salemink




Pauline Nordin (Cutest)


User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

Excellent list tatatitan, I will do partecipate them one for time on  the nexts poll
K+
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Female Muscle Guide