LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Brussels, Belgium

Started by pravin_cs, December 17, 2021, 10:16:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pravin_cs

Are there any ladies active currently providing muscle worship sessions in Belgium?

I have seen the list on wb270 and session girls and sadly most of them do not reply.

Thanks in Advance.


lobadou

I'm sorry for you but I can only confirm that muscular girls have deserted the Belgian fetish scene.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm sorry for you but I can only confirm that muscular girls have deserted the Belgian fetish scene.

Oh, Fabilous Fabi, where have you gone?!   :'(
Life sucks and then you die.