Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who Do You Wish Was Doing Sessions Who Never Done Them?

Started by HarleyKG, December 08, 2021, 01:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarleyKG

I have a weakness for the super massive girls and was drooling over a picture of Kim Chizevsky in all her power recently and wishing I could worship that - which got me wondering: who do you wish was doing sessions?

Now, I don't know everyone is who doing sessions so maybe I'm wishing for someone to offer who already does - lol - but, hey, Barbara Carita? Kristen Nun?  Who is on your wish list?


2ndHoodman


Del4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nuriye Evans, no question about it. Cammed with her on HBC 1 on 1 and she is massively sexy. Has never done or will ever do live, in person sessions. (She's married.) But I can dream, can't I? LOL! In addition to HBC she has her own paid website with videos. Here's the link, if you can handle it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She is my ultimate fantasy, crazy sexy and her videos/cam shows are wild.

There are so many other bodybuilders that I would love to see if they offered sessions:
Anastasia K
Anna Karilla
Amazonka
Natalia K
Patti Hanson
Tina Rodriguez
Trudy Fenech
Barbara Moojen (whatever happened there)
Eva Montgomery
Nadia C
Leyvina Barros
Julia Fory
Helle
Kaitlyn Vera
Angela Yeo
Brooke Walker
Maz Maria
Kaycee
Aleesha Y
Tina Z
Gina Cavaliero

Would love to see some of those massive Strong Woman competitors like Andrea Thompson, Lucy Underdown, Inez or Olga

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Patti Hanson and Eva Montgomery will be doing sessions sooner than later I feel.

Patti is super sexual in her cams even when it was free she was nude a few times! haha

Patti was once listed on BK but deleted the profile in about a week.

Then maybe a year later she put up an SG profile. I contacted her and she replied and gave me her rates. I said cool, let's set something about up a few weeks from now and I can meet at her location.

Never heard back from her again and she then took her profile down. She probably got cold feet about doing sessions. Someone who waffles back and forth between doing them and not doing them is probably going to end up not doing them. Too bad.



michaelg1978


cbbg

This woman I don't believe is well known, but I would love to session with Ashley Wince. She used to frequent HBC and I enjoyed many an intense 1-1 with her. She's sadly now been off HBC for about 3 years, and I periodically check to see if she's become active again.

If you look her up now she's become much more muscular and has won some competitions in the past couple years. She looks really great. I would love to session with her in person just once.

knickerbocker


Tiberius

Amazonka,
Gabi Garcia,
Kayla Harrison,
Tifani Witman

Marburg

Christine Roth, Christine Lydon and Giulia Mascheroni - all beautiful!

liftcarryfan1

Dr Viking Goddess

Norweigen Lifting Godess

Gabi Garcia

Dr Scoopy

Nikki Nicholas

Stamatia Scarvelis

Casie Bennet Wright

mzangelina

Bethany Howllett

Carla Maria

Katie Dupont

Angel Fernandez

Marie Temara

curvyfithardbody

Gabriel Burgholzer

Ranya

Jazzy Spraxx

Jessica Martin

Ashley Lakomowski

Leah Justice

Yes some of these are IG girls

chimpy666


Bulklover

Life sucks and then you die.

turtle92

Amy Anderssen would be amazing.  She has put on a ton of muscle the last year

HULK

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lisa Aukland
Agreed, but I'm guessing you meant in her prime ...she is 67y now, not sure of her conditioning?

My vote goes for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hulk smash...

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  IG: duh.myya

She went up to 280 Off Season

she is HUGE and bigger than her man who is no small man!