⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Messages from your girlfriend

Started by MACFATBITCH, November 09, 2021, 02:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MACFATBITCH

I think that many of us have imagined having a partner with a strong, feminine figure, and biceps to boot, right?
So I came up with the idea of writing short stories from the perspective of those partners (or tinder hookups maybe?), along with an image or two. I think there's something magical about casual, daily interactions that are usually easy to relate to, except with the added fantasy element of a bicep pump from bringing in the groceries, or sexy thoughts after a good workout ;)
Just imagine your partner sending you a text with the associated image.





Quote
Hey babe, I know you're still at work, so I did the groceries! We needed a lot  today, but I did it all in one trip! Drive safe, and I'll see you soon <3
p.s., canned food can get pretty heavy! Check out my arm after that trip!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quote
Hey sweetie! Just coming home from the gym now! Sorry it took so long, I was in a groove and got a really good workout in! Can't wait to see you again. My arms are really sore though so I might need a massage...maybe you'll join me in the shower? ;)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote
Hey!! Looks like we matched! I'm glad to know you aren't put off by how active I am! I've had it before where some guys unmatch with me as soon as they see me flex. Guess they can't handle a girl who curls twice their max for reps. I know you had asked when you sent me the first message, so I thought I'd let you know; when I mean I curl 50lbs, I mean per arm, not together. I'm not some weak cardio girl. I go hard <3
Do you go to one of the local gyms? Maybe I'll see you around sometime!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quote
Hey, it's Alyssa, your classmate that you ran into at the beach earlier!! So, when did you want to meet up?! I know this great cafe that does live music after 5pm near campus. Let me know!
p.s., I know you were looking at my arms earlier, so I thought I'd keep you interested with a pic...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


MACFATBITCH

Quote
Hey babe, I just got home from the gym and finished my shower. I'm feeling really pumped.
I think you should stop whatever you're doing and come home... ;)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote
OMG last night was so fun! I can't believe that your brother actually thought he would be bigger than me! He's so adorable!!!
I'm glad you don't have that kind of ego sweetie, because I'm going to only keep getting bigger, and I'm aalllll yours <3
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote
I'm thinking of doing that tik*** flexing challenge thing... I know my arms look small most of the time, but they really pop when I flex them!
Do you think I should do it? Do you think people would think I look weird?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MACFATBITCH

Quote
Hi honey! I'm just about done packing my things! This business trip was really exhausting. I mean, who sends their admin assistant away on contract work for like 3 months?? But I'm glad they at least flew us out somewhere warm! Finally got to go to the beach, and I loved having the hotel gym all to myself most days! I know it's been long, but I have a little bit of a secret that I've been keeping from you...

I think you forgot to erase your browser history before I left, and I caught a glimpse of some of the things you looked up... I mean, why didn't you tell me that you liked buff girls??
Doesn't matter. I'm not mad; it's actually why I'm bringing it up to you so please don't get a heart attack lol
I can't wait to see you at home; I think you'll like my little surprise for you...

Hell I can't hold onto it. Keep me in your dreams. I'll be home tomorrow night. Try to keep it in your pants until then because I'm coming for you xoxo
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote
Haha you're so funny! That wasn't my bent row weight at all! That was like, a warmup for curls silly!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login