Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bicepjob

Started by bigrisbetter, November 05, 2021, 06:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrisbetter

I am just curious if any of you guys that have done sessions with FBB have ever got a bicepjob to completion? Been a fantasy of mine for a long time and I have seen a few videos from Brandymae and Annie Riviecchio that were amazing. I know most girls avoid full service, but always wondered if something like that is ever acceptable. I guess it nevet hurts to ask right?


Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am just curious if any of you guys that have done sessions with FBB have ever got a bicepjob to completion? Been a fantasy of mine for a long time and I have seen a few videos from Brandymae and Annie Riviecchio that were amazing. I know most girls avoid full service, but always wondered if something like that is ever acceptable. I guess it nevet hurts to ask right?

I was got a biceps job in one of my sessions with Jana Linke-Sippl, as the end of our session. It was amazing.

sprstrn

I wrote it already in another thread here, perhaps you already read it. Bicep-Job was my ultimate phantasy so far. And i got it.

Had a session with Trapalicious. When I entered the room, my heart pumped so bad. There stood this tall, heavy muscled girl I dreamt of many nights. We get off our clothes and she flexed her enormous muscle. I touched her from head to toe. Then I pushed her a bit and said: "Lets look who is stronger." Then she catched me and thrown me on the bed as if I was nothing. It was in seconds. Shre wrestled me down and crushed me with her heavy muscled, strong legs. My cock was enormously big. She grabbed him and began to squeeze him with her big, strong hands. I said: "Do you mind doing that with your biceps?" Then she took him inbetween her thick, bulging forearm and her massive biceps (at least 17'' at this time). She flexed her arm and moved it up and down. Her biceps got so big that I sometime couldn't see my cock anymore. It was so awesome. Then I came with a massice load, it was by far the greatest orgasm I had in my life. My sperm spreaded all over the appartment. She took a tissue and washed my sperm from a sculpture standing two or three meters away from the bed, and she whispered: "Are you an artist?"
That was so great. She made me cum another time in the session, in a way similar to the first. It was the best session of my life.

bigrisbetter

Who is Trapalicious? She sounds perfect. I saw a black model by the name of of Nadia do a video for kinkynuscle where she does a bicepjob through the course of a massage. Wonder of she does private sessions, could not find her name listed anywhere.

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who is Trapalicious? She sounds perfect. I saw a black model by the name of of Nadia do a video for kinkynuscle where she does a bicepjob through the course of a massage. Wonder of she does private sessions, could not find her name listed anywhere.

Julie Bourassa aka TRAPALICIOUS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

artax

I believe trapalicius has been retired for a while though

sprstrn

Yes, really a while. This session was in 2014, it was her last tour. What a pity.

bicepboy

I've had 2 or 3 women attempt it. One was very successful. I think she was more escort than bodybuilder, but she sure had muscle. Eva from an agency called Florida Elite Escorts, if i recall correctly. Very intense. I came all over her bicep. No one else has been as good at it -- but there's also something to be said about the first time for something like that.

boyofwinter

Several, the best to do it being Amber. I doubt anybody who's met her would be surprised by that.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've had 2 or 3 women attempt it. One was very successful. I think she was more escort than bodybuilder, but she sure had muscle. Eva from an agency called Florida Elite Escorts, if i recall correctly. Very intense. I came all over her bicep. No one else has been as good at it -- but there's also something to be said about the first time for something like that.

Dang ID love to see who that woman is. I have a soft spot for Escorts who are STRONG and fetish open

DCReviews

I've definitely had this done, I actually a few session girls who have done it, one by their own suggestion lol. But the one that I remember the most is Ms. Melissa. Very sweet and open minded

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've had 2 or 3 women attempt it. One was very successful. I think she was more escort than bodybuilder, but she sure had muscle. Eva from an agency called Florida Elite Escorts, if i recall correctly. Very intense. I came all over her bicep. No one else has been as good at it -- but there's also something to be said about the first time for something like that.

Hey, BB, just saw this . . . was this session with Eva "back in the day"? Like maybe late '90s?  Eastern European?  And although an escort massive and ripped??  The name and your description is ringing a bell with me.  Thanks mon.
Life sucks and then you die.

bicepboy

Late 90s or maybe early '00s. Eva. Very sexy woman.

bicepboy

Massive is relative, but she had quality muscle. Hard and defined. Especially for the time and her age. Eastern European, yes. Very sexy.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Massive is relative, but she had quality muscle. Hard and defined. Especially for the time and her age. Eastern European, yes. Very sexy.

Dammit, I'm pretty sure I had a session with her!!  She worked a World or Powerhouse Gym in West Broward county if I recall.  Smoked . . . I didn't care.  Had kind of bad acne scars . . . I didn't care.  About 5' 4" or maybe 5' 5".  She was awesome!!
Life sucks and then you die.