LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

TOP SESSION LIST

Started by Steve Audi, March 13, 2010, 09:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Everything is relative, consider the vast majority of ladies discussed here are between 5'4-5'7. So Arekah playing center wouldn't seem so conspicuous to me.

Agree though Arekah would be my power forward, not my center. At center, I'm going with Becca Swanson. Tried getting her out of the lane especially with Arkeah throwing elbows and box out laided on the boards. 😀


Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Everything is relative, consider the vast majority of ladies discussed here are between 5'4-5'7. So Arekah playing center wouldn't seem so conspicuous to me.

Agree though Arekah would be my power forward, not my center. At center, I'm going with Becca Swanson. Tried getting her out of the lane especially with Arkeah throwing elbows and box out laided on the boards. 😀

I like it . . . Becca is the equivalent of Ben Wallace, not the tallest, but do you really expect to drive to the hoop and come out in one piece. lol
Life sucks and then you die.

jullyeg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Okay, a couple of things:

First, to play you want to I.D. your players by position. For example, make sure you have a 5 (a center) and a 1 (point guard); this isn't simply an All-Time list, so you are constrained by placing the ladies by position. Although I regret never having met Arekah Lox, she's not going to be a very effective 1 . . . don't tell her I said that!  And while I have met, and fallen in love with, Thea Bennington, same goes for her.  Both would make great centers or power forwards.

Second, let's assume you've rounded out your twelve-player roster. Who do you bring in on a ten-day contract with the chance of making the team?

"Wheeeeeeeeeee!!"   ;D

Sorry, I like basket-ball, but I am not a specialist. I have chosen my 5 with 1 substitute regarding to a range of height (like Thresa, small and muscular, like a very defensive small pointguard, Bunny very tall like a center, Arekah, Thea and Amber or Fabi like tall and athletic forward or powerforward). Probably not clear enough in the way to explain positions, sorry...
If it does not match with your expectations in this thread, I apologize.

Funliness

C - Goddess Severa
F - Goddess Marcy
F - Jeanette Size
G - Arekah Lox
G - Annie

Coach - Amazon Amanda

I will add Blondi and Natasha Burnz to the bench if I ever get a chance to meet them

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Okay, a couple of things:

First, to play you want to I.D. your players by position. For example, make sure you have a 5 (a center) and a 1 (point guard); this isn't simply an All-Time list, so you are constrained by placing the ladies by position. Although I regret never having met Arekah Lox, she's not going to be a very effective 1 . . . don't tell her I said that!  And while I have met, and fallen in love with, Thea Bennington, same goes for her.  Both would make great centers or power forwards.

Second, let's assume you've rounded out your twelve-player roster. Who do you bring in on a ten-day contract with the chance of making the team?

"Wheeeeeeeeeee!!"   ;D

Sorry, I like basket-ball, but I am not a specialist. I have chosen my 5 with 1 substitute regarding to a range of height (like Thresa, small and muscular, like a very defensive small pointguard, Bunny very tall like a center, Arekah, Thea and Amber or Fabi like tall and athletic forward or powerforward). Probably not clear enough in the way to explain positions, sorry...
If it does not match with your expectations in this thread, I apologize.
[/quote

Like Belichick, no apologies!   ;)  I like all the teams so far proposed . . . now, if we could only get them on the hard wood in a round robin or some such . . . wait, did I just type "hard wood"?  Now I have to apologize!   ;D
Life sucks and then you die.

Del4

Starters:
PG Clarkflex
SG Claudia Black Panther
SF Quad Queen
PF Ms Xena
C Rene Campbell

Bench:
Ms Melissa
Brooke Diesel
Christine Marshall
Maria Calo
Ruby Muscle
Trudy Ireland
Emery Miller
Mirage
Lola Hardcore
Muscledoll

Ripped princess would have been in contention before she became weird.

wolf5

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Starters:
PG Clarkflex
SG Claudia Black Panther
SF Quad Queen
PF Ms Xena
C Rene Campbell

Bench:
Ms Melissa
Brooke Diesel
Christine Marshall
Maria Calo
Ruby Muscle
Trudy Ireland
Emery Miller
Mirage
Lola Hardcore
Muscledoll

Ripped princess would have been in contention before she became weird.
What did ripped princess do to become weird?

Del4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Starters:
PG Clarkflex
SG Claudia Black Panther
SF Quad Queen
PF Ms Xena
C Rene Campbell

Bench:
Ms Melissa
Brooke Diesel
Christine Marshall
Maria Calo
Ruby Muscle
Trudy Ireland
Emery Miller
Mirage
Lola Hardcore
Muscledoll

Ripped princess would have been in contention before she became weird.
What did ripped princess do to become weird?

Conspiracy theorist and the pandemic made her get weird.

wolf5

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Starters:
PG Clarkflex
SG Claudia Black Panther
SF Quad Queen
PF Ms Xena
C Rene Campbell

Bench:
Ms Melissa
Brooke Diesel
Christine Marshall
Maria Calo
Ruby Muscle
Trudy Ireland
Emery Miller
Mirage
Lola Hardcore
Muscledoll

Ripped princess would have been in contention before she became weird.
What did ripped princess do to become weird?

Conspiracy theorist and the pandemic made her get weird.
O okay see what you mean yea had no idea she is so into it. She even believes if you had the shot you can pass it to her just by touching her

Viennautr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What about christine envall?
She's still only in her early 50s, I'm sure she'd be great. She sadly chose not to do sessions again when she did her comeback 10 years ago, but I've still got the memories from meeting her 25 years ago.
Boy of winter, can you list all of the women you did sessions with and in rank order from best to worse? I always wanted to session with Christine Envall.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
can you list all of the women you did sessions with and in rank order from best to worse? I always wanted to session with Christine Envall.
Not a full list of all of them at this point no, while I'm pretty sure I can recall all the 10s I'd probably leave off a 9 or 2. As a session Christine was a 9 for me per my comment above, and a 9 is still pretty fantastic.

Bulklover

Who would be the session equivalent of Jungle Jim Loscutoff?? Heehee! (Yeah, I'm THAT old!)
Life sucks and then you die.