LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

TOP SESSION LIST

Started by Steve Audi, March 13, 2010, 09:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fella

Accepting Bulklover's implicit invitation to join the team building, but with a clearly different talent bias...

My starting 5, in chronological order, though overlapping in time:

Roxie Rain
Lora O
Heather A
Brenda R
Goddess Lauren

Filling out the roster:
Th-Resa
Annie R
Dawn R
Ms. Melissa
Jen S/Megan A (double-teaming)



Musculoadicto1965

My starting five (just listing the women I've seen) would be (by position):

5.-  Ms Xena
4.-  Ripped Princess
3.-  Muscle Goddess
2.-  Ms Melissa
1.-  The Queen Mirage
6th woman:  Virosca

boyofwinter

starters
Ann-Marie Crooks
Arekah Lox
Th-Resa Bostick
FlexZee
Ace
reserves
Karla Nelsen
Heather Armbrust
Amazon Aly
Amy Hanley
Sonia Fernandes
Megan Abshire
Amber DeLuca

artax

Roxie Rain - shooting guard
Jen Kennedy - power forward
Ashlee Chambers - point guard
Kandy Legs - small forward
Amazon Nikki- center

boyofwinter

Jen Kennedy was my toughest cut, I really tried to findd a reason to swap each of the reserves for her. Still miss her.

FemFlexUSA


1) Jolene
2) Unnamed Assassin
3) Skylar
4) Rapture
5) Arekah Lox

Bench: Lila Nyx
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
1) Jolene
Jolene, Jen Kennedy and Anula are my injured/not dressed list.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
2) Unnamed Assassin
Well that's very interesting.

MixedFighter99

Jolene would be one I tried to fit onto my list but don't think she make it. Nothing she did wrong at all, she is amazing just I sessioned with other sessioniates more times and had better chemistry with.

jullyeg

1 -  Arekah Lox
      Thea Bennington
3 -  Th.resa Brostik
4 -  Bunny Glamazon
5 -  Amber Deluca
      Fabi Antoine


I would have liked to mention many others...

jbeast

(Those I've Seen two times or more times - I'm picking a dozen.)

STARTERS:
Goddess Vegas (a.k.a. Lethal Leg Goddess) - power forward
Jennifer Kennedy - point guard
Goddess Severa - center
Diana Ball - power forward
Debra D'Andrea - guard

BENCH (In no particular order):
Lora Ottenad, Dawn Riehl, Monica Martin, Gayle Moher, Andrea Giacomi, Amazon Nikki, Melissa Coates (with me she was great).


Bulklover

Okay, a couple of things:

First, to play you want to I.D. your players by position. For example, make sure you have a 5 (a center) and a 1 (point guard); this isn't simply an All-Time list, so you are constrained by placing the ladies by position. Although I regret never having met Arekah Lox, she's not going to be a very effective 1 . . . don't tell her I said that!  And while I have met, and fallen in love with, Thea Bennington, same goes for her.  Both would make great centers or power forwards.

Second, let's assume you've rounded out your twelve-player roster. Who do you bring in on a ten-day contract with the chance of making the team?

"Wheeeeeeeeeee!!"   ;D
Life sucks and then you die.

MixedFighter99

It should be noted that Arkeah describe herself as a total Bill Lamibeer type when she played college hoops, so it make sense doe her to be a power forward in any lineup lol

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It should be noted that Arkeah describe herself as a total Bill Lamibeer type when she played college hoops, so it make sense doe her to be a power forward in any lineup lol

Nailed the concept!!   >:D
Life sucks and then you die.

boyofwinter

Everything is relative, consider the vast majority of ladies discussed here are between 5'4-5'7. So Arekah playing center wouldn't seem so conspicuous to me.

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(Those I've Seen two times or more times - I'm picking a dozen.)

STARTERS:
Goddess Vegas (a.k.a. Lethal Leg Goddess) - power forward
Jennifer Kennedy - point guard
Goddess Severa - center
Diana Ball - power forward
Debra D'Andrea - guard

BENCH (In no particular order):
Lora Ottenad, Dawn Riehl, Monica Martin, Gayle Moher, Andrea Giacomi, Amazon Nikki, Melissa Coates (with me she was great).

To Bulkover's point, here are the positions of my BENCH players - based on size and temperament (LOL!).

Amazon Nikki - center
Lora Ottenad, Andrea Giacomi - power forwards
Gayle Moher, Monica Martin - forwards
Dawn Riehl - point guard
Melissa Coates - guard