⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

HELP HBF

Started by Palestrata26, October 08, 2021, 07:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palestrata26

Regardless of the browser used and the model contacted in hbc in free chat I can no longer communicate with the models the messages I send I only read them on the video neither the models nor the others see them and the chat viewers does not detect my presence what can I do I await Thanks
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Palestrata26

Regardless of the browser used and the model contacted in hbc in free chat I can no longer communicate with the models the messages I send I only read them on the video neither the models nor the others see them and the chat viewers does not detect my presence what can I do I await Thanks
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wookiee

Have you tried to contact HBC support? Log in and go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Palestrata26

yes but they never answered me can you help me?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

  Sounds like a lifetime ban
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wookiee

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  Sounds like a lifetime ban


Agree. If you have been blocked by a number of models you might have been blocked completely on the site. I know lately there was someone harassing the models with the same messages in every chat. I hope that was not you.


Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  Sounds like a lifetime ban


Agree. If you have been blocked by a number of models you might have been blocked completely on the site. I know lately there was someone harassing the models with the same messages in every chat. I hope that was not you.

General Statistics - Palestrata26

Date Registered:October 14, 2010, 12:19:23 pm
Last Active:Today at 04:56:45 pm
Total Time Spent Online:38 days, 5 hours and 2 minutes.


Actually Palestrata26 deserves lifetime ban from Saradas too.

Surprisingly enough he registered Saradas on October 14, 2010 and today is October 14, 2021. In 11 years he spent here 38 days, 5 hours and 2 minutes and his first 3 posts are these. One of the biggest leechers here with zero contribution. Probably he was harassing the models in free chat and got banned.

You've been reported to moderators. You don't deserve to be a member here.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive