Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FANfiction: ★DC★ [various authors] Stories~collected

Started by hatour, June 04, 2007, 09:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatour

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

Super Climatic Consequences - The Sequel <Superman> [hatour]

Beast <Superman> [A.U.]*

Supercharged <Superman/Supergirl> [Starfury483]

Inga Vs The Green Lantern [lilguy]

Dick the Avenger <Robin v. Catwoman> [A.U.]*

Power Girl Finally Finds A Man! [GWHH]

Starfire Raven FMG <Teen Titans> [Tassdb55436]

Amazon Gift <Wonder Woman> [Tassdb55436] #WIP

Faustian destroys Wonder Woman [lilguy]

Power Girl v. Wonder Woman [lilguy]

Workout with Superman [GBM]

Superman and the Illuminati [phoenixnz]

Superman Gets Cocky [FemaleMuscleWorship89(?)]

A Date With Steel <Superman> [DarkVengeance]

Kryptonian Heritage <Supergirl> [MagnusMagneto]

Chronicles of Domina: Destroyer of Worlds <Supergirl> [Greatguy87]

The Blond Bomber: Super-villain Commission <WildCat> [lilguy31]

Supergirl vs Helga Hammerfist [Jay Nemo]

The Red Room <Superman> [peirrotlunaire]

Supergirl Becomes a Superbitch [GreatGuy87]

Super Climatic Consequences <Superman> [hatour]

Red Fist <Superboy v. Soviet Superwoman> [Starfury483]

The Leviathan Awakens <Supergirl> [JSimon]

Supergirl and the Muscle Dome [BossRose]

Batgirl and Bane [Poddy] | #FMG


[A.U.] = 'Author Unknown'




hatour

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

hatour

The first part of this story is here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Super Climatic Consequences - The Sequel

Natalie Sizemore entered the gym that belonged to the Man of Steel.  It was like nothing she had ever seen before.  In fact, she was down right confused and disappointed.  Upon entering the gym, she discovered an empty room.

"I don't get it," she said aloud.  "I thought this was a gym."  She was aching to try out her new muscles.

"This is a gym," said the computer voice that inhabited the Fortress of Solitude.

"How can that be?" Natalie asked the computer.

"This gym was designed by the great Krytonian Etana Amzi-Pow.  All you need do is tell me what exercise you wish to perform and I will arrange the system to make the proper benches and bars.  Then you tell me how much weight you wish to use for the exercise and I will program that amount of resistance onto the bars.  The weight is generated by the application of shielded gravitational fields and there has yet to be a limit to the weight generated by the gym."

"Well, then," stated Natalie, "This should be interesting.  Let's start with tricep extensions."  The room emitted a low whir for a bit, then a single bar came down from the ceiling, attached by chains on both ends.

"Weight?" asked the computer.

"200 pounds," Natalie answered.

"Don't be ridiculous," replied the computer.  "Your physiology is much more capable than that.  May I suggest 200 tons as an easy warm up?"

Natalie could not believe what she heard.  Of course, she should have known she was able to lift massive amounts of weights now that she was on par with Superman.  However, it was just dawning on her how truly powerful she has become.  "Well if you think that is an easy warm up, why don't we push it up to 500 tons?" She said, half joking.

"Very well," stated the computer.  More whirring was heard and as it stopped the number 500 tons appeared over the apparatus.

Natalie stepped forward and grasped the bar.  It measured up to her perfectly.  She pushed the bar down very hard and completed the repetition as if it were nothing.  She repeated the repetition with the same result.  After the fifth repetition, Natalie said, "Double the weight."  More whirring was heard and the number over the apparatus changed to 1,000 tons.  Once again, she braced herself against the bar and met with the same result.

"Screw this, let's get into some heavy lifting!  And with better exercises!" Natalie told the computer.  She took a step back and said, "Preacher curls."  The bar was lifted back up to the ceiling and more whirring could be heard.  A preacher curl station rose from the ground.  Also rising from the ground was a bar similar to the tricep extension bar, but is was resting on the preacher station.  "Computer, how much does Superman curl when he works out?"

"He warms up with 15,000 tons," stated the computer.

"Okay, place 15,000 tons on the preacher curl bar," Natalie replies.  Once again the tail-tell sound of the whirring meant that the gym was placing the weight on the bar.  The whirring stopped and the number 15,000 tons appeared over the apparatus.  Natalie walked up to the station and sat down.  She placed her arms on the rest and grasped the bar.  As with the tricep curl, she put all she had into it and raised the bar up quickly as though she was lifting a pencil.  She repeated the movement twice and placed the bar back on the rest.

"What is Superman's maximum lift on the preacher curl?"

"20, 500 tons."

"Place it on the bar."  When the whirring stopped. She again curled the weight easily.  "Double the weight." She again curled the weight easily.  "Double the weight again."  She again curled the weight easily.  "Double the weight again."  She again curled the weight easily.  At this point she was curling 164,000 tons, 6 times more than Superman's maximum and she was not even getting a pump!

"Okay computer, since your so smart, how much do you think I should place on the bar to give myself a challenge?"  A red beam shot at her and scanned her body.  After a moment, the computer replied with, "1,000,000 tons."

"Do it."  Again the whirring and the display of 1,000,000 tons over her head.  She grasped the bar and curled the weight.  For the first time since she started this workout, she could feel the weight.  She cracked out ten reps and stopped.  Blood was beginning to engorge her already huge biceps.

"Add another 250,000 tons."

Again she grasped the bar when the 1,250,000 tons number appeared over her head.  She pumping the weight up and down more slowly, as she started to feel that pleasurable burn in her biceps.  That sensation that told her that she was making her muscles grow.  She again stopped at ten reps.  She stretched out her arms and loosen them up, now that she was finally starting to get a work out.

"Add another 250,000 tons."

Again she grasped the bar when the 1,500,000 tons number appeared over her head.  She slowly powered the weight up.  She was breathing heavy now.  She let the weight down in a controlled motion and then powered it back up.

"NO!!  This can't be possible!" came a yell by the door of the gym.  It was Superman.  He saw the number displayed over Natalie and could not believe it.

"Oh its possible Superman," Natalie said through gritted teeth as she let the weight back down.  "And I have you to thank for it."  She powered the weight back up.  "And if you are a good little boy," She lowered the weight back down.  "I can show you again just how grateful I can be!"  She powered the weight up for the fourth time.

She lowered the weight before Superman's disbelieving eyes.  She was immense.  Her arms looked bigger than the 36 inches that stood before him only moments ago.  She growled as she powered up the weight one more time.  Her arms rose to unimaginable heights.  She dropped the bar and sat there panting.  "Think I can lift more, Superman?"

"This must be some kind of trick," Superman replied.  "I was weak before when I hit you.  I know it and you must have reprogrammed my gym to make me think that you were stronger than me.  This just can't be!"

Natalie got off the preacher curl station and her 6' 9" massive physique eclipsed Superman's own impressive, but now puny looking 6' 2" body.  She stretched her arms out and blasted a double bicep pose.  Superman looked up at her and her arms and his mouth hung open in utter amazement.  Her gargantuan arms, now fully pumped must have measured close to 40 inches.  "You think these muscles are for show, Superman?"

"They have to be,"  he replied half whispering to himself as he could not tear his eyes off of Natalie's huge arms.

"Well I propose a contest then," Natalie stated, as she started to unflex and flex her arms again.

"Sure," Superman mumbled.  He could not take his eyes off of the symphony of muscles that was Natalie's arms.  Her horseshoe triceps standing in bold relieve when she stretched her arms out and the mountain of a bicep that erupted off of her arms when she flexed them.  Despite himself, Superman was starting to get excited again.

"A powerlifting contest between you and me.  And the winner gets the loser.  Deal?"

"Okay," Superman mumbled again.  At that moment he shook his head and seemed to come back to his senses.  His bravado came back he said, "But there is no way you will win.  No one is stronger than me!  First, Computer, run a full diagnostic on the gym, remove any new programming that was inputted today, and fix any other problems that may exist."

The room whirred for a few minutes.  "The gym is in full normal operation."

"Great, what should we start off with?" Superman asked Natalie.

"Let's start with the squat."  The gym whirred and a single bar with a chain on both ends of the bar and a stand appeared from the ground.  "Superman, you can chose the weight."

"40,000 tons."

"Do you think that is enough?"

"More than enough to beat you!"  Superman walked between the stand and lifted the weight onto his shoulders.  The stand seem to move down as Superman completed his squat.  "There, beat that!"

Although she had not done squats yet, she was confident that she was much stronger than Superman.  "Let's stop playing around with light weights.  Computer place Superman's maximum squat on the bar."  The gym whirred and number 48,800 tons appeared over the squat stand.

Natalie approached the stand as Superman snorted.  Natalie took the weight on her shoulders and squatted the weight easily.  Superman's jaw dropped open as she did another squat and then another.  She had easily squatted his max for three reps!  "Your turn," Natalie said as she walked towards Superman.

"Fine!  50,000 tons!,"  Superman stood under the weight and started taking deep breaths to ready himself for the lift.  He started to push up on the bar, but it would not budge.  His face started to get red with the effort.  He thought to himself that this can't be happening, he was Superman!  After three excruciatingly long minutes, he gave up.

"Step aside, Superman, and let me show you how it's done.  Computer, make the weight ten times heavier."  Superman stared at her in amazement.  She really can't be ten times stronger than me he thought.  The number 500,000 tons appeared over the rack.  She got under it and easily raised it off the stand.  She went all the way down and stopped, waited a second and powered the weight back up.  Then she squatted down and up, down and up, down and up.  She did ten quick reps with the weight and placed the weight back on the stand.

"Geez Superman, that didn't even give my legs a pump!"  Superman looked down and indeed what she said appeared to be true.  Her massive legs appeared to be no bigger than they looked before.

"Well if your so strong, why don't we find out how much you can squat!"  Superman baited Natalie.  He was hoping that she would tire herself out on the first lift.  He also wanted to see what her legs looked like when they were fully pumped.

"We can save that for later, Superman, but first I have to crush you in this contest.  Bench Press."  A bench appeared with a bar on rests attached to chains.  "Place Superman's maximum and double it on the bar."  80, 800 tons appeared over the bench.  "After you, Superman."

He strode determined to the bench and laid down on it.  But just as with the last squat, Superman could not budge the weight.

"So you think I am only ten times more strong than you Superman?  That's not even close, but I would love to find out just how much stronger I am.  Computer, take Superman's maximum bench press and make it 30 times heavier."

Superman's eyes got large again.  Natalie stared daggers of determination at Superman as the room whirred.  She also noticed that his eyes were not the only thing getting large.  She could tell that he was getting excited off of the fact that she was truly stronger than him.

She strode to the bench and laid down on it.  The whirring stopped and the number 1,212,000 tons appeared over her head.  She grasped the bar with a serious expression on her face.  She heaved up hard expecting to feel a massive weight on her arms.  Then a smiled crossed her face.  She lowered the weight and raised it up quickly.  "Wow, Superman, this isn't that hard at all!"  She lowered the weight up and down in a piston like fashion ten times.  She stood up off of the bench.  "Pretty soon I'm going to have to find some weights that challenge me!"

Superman fell on to the floor completely defeated.  Natalie Sizemore had completely humiliated him.

hatour

"Deadlift," Natalie cried out.  "Why don't you sit this one out Superman and watch.  I don't want you to get hurt and I am going to need that big muscle between your legs later."

Natalie never considered herself to have a single dominate bone in her body, but she was getting off on her total and complete domination of Superman.  "1.5 million tons."  A bar appeared before her feet.

She deadlifted that bar ten times before Superman's unbelieving eyes.  While she was still holding the bar, she said "2 million tons."  The bar got heavier and Natalie could feel the weight.  She started to deadlift the weight again and again, but slower.  But Natalie noticed that every time she lifted the weight, Superman's erection would get a little larger.

"You like that, Superman?" she asked.  "Is this getting you hot and horny?"  Superman nodded yes.  "Then watch this."  She closed her eyes and concentrated.  She took that massive weight and shifted it to her shoulders in a quick movement.  "Do you want me to lift this massive 2,000,000 ton weight over my head?"  Once again Superman nodded yes.

Again he was amazed as instead of dropping down and snapping the weight over her head, she powered the weight up with a might scream.  Superman was overwhelmed and came.  After he was done, he was still erect.  "Thanks for the complement, Superman, but the show is not over yet!"

She lowered the weight back to her chest and powered it up again.  She was slowly pressing this 2,000,000 ton weight up and down.  She was feeling the burn in her shoulders, chest and arms.  She was also getting unbelievably turned on.  She loved being strong and being able to turn on Superman so easily.

She finally dropped the weight to her massive thighs.  She shifted her grip.  "3,000,000 tons!"  No, she can't be, Superman thought.  The whirring ended and Natalie started to slowly curl the weight.  Up and down, Up and down.  Superman's erection was pulsing with every lift.  If his calculations were right, with Natalie curling 3 million tons, she was over 100 times stronger than him.  This sent him over the edge again, even more come escaping his organ.

"Computer, what is this metal that the gym is made out of?"

"Inertron, the strongest metal in the known universe.  The only way to bend and shape it is with the heat of a dying star and a magical hammer like the one that Thor possesses."

"Detach the bar from the chains."  The chains disappeared and she was left holding the bar.

Superman was breathless but smiled with amusement.  "Not even you think you can do anything to that bar."

"Just watch me!"  Natalie grasped both ends of the bar and started to exert bending pressure on it.  Her arms started to bulge and her chest started to engorge itself with blood.  No movement in the bar could be seen as she redoubled her efforts.

Superman started to laugh.  Finally! He thought, there is a limit to her strength.  But he was getting turned on again as her chest was rising and starting to get pumped.  The striations behind her large breasts were starting to become prominent.  She stopped for a second, took a deep breath, and tried again.

Then Superman stopped laughing and his smile started to fade.  No.  She can't.  My eyes have to be playing tricks on me.  Do I see a small bend in the metal?

Natalie opened her eyes and saw the slight bend that was beginning to form in the center of the bar and grimaced with more with effort.  She would bend this bar!  And she was.  The metal started to screech in protest as the strongest metal in the universe was yielding to the mighty muscles of Natalie Sizemore.

Natalie's arms were bulging with mighty muscles all over her body as she concentrated on completely bending the bar in half.  Her mountainous biceps were competing for space with her monstrous pecs.  Her abs were a cobblestone of muscle.  Even her quads were massive redwoods of power.

When the bar was finally bent in two, Natalie had a massive orgasm and dropped to her knees as her whole body shook.  She was still horny and wanted more!  She wanted to keep showing Superman just how puny and insignificant he was compared to her hulking strength!

"Remember when I placed your dick in between my pecs, Superman?  Do you dare do that now?"  She placed the bent bar between her pecs and flexed the most indescribably massive most muscular pose in universal history.  Her traps rose to her ears.  You could not even see the metal of the bar until I peeked out the top and bottom of her chest.  A full three feet of the doubled over Inertron metal was obscured by her massive pecs.  She squeezed harder and harder.  Her pecs and traps were getting more and more pumped as they grew larger and larger.  The telltale sign of the metal screeching was heard as her humongous pecs were smashing the metal flat.  She redoubled her efforts and with a final guttural grunt, she split the doubled over metal in two!  Another orgasm hit her, more powerful than the last.

Superman had finally snapped.  Even though he was so sexually aroused it was like he was sporting a permanent erection, he just could not take the fact that there was someone in the universe that was so overwhelming stronger than him.  He charged at her and started throwing punches at her.  He hit her everywhere, arms, chest, and abs.

She was so lost in her orgasm that did not even notice that he was attacking her.  It was not until he started to hit her in the face that she took notice.  A look went across her face that made Superman's blood run cold.  She just stared at him and he froze.  She grabbed him around the throat and stood up.  She lifted him high in the air with her one hand.

"Don't you realize what I can do to you?" she shouted.  "I could pummel you until your muscles turn to mush.  I can crush every bone in your body to dust without even trying!"  She started to shake Superman back and forth.  Even though she was angry, she was also getting excited again for manhandling Superman so easily.  From the corner of her eye, she could see his large erection bobbing too and fro.  She got more excited when she realized that he liked it too.  She stopped shaking him and his erection came to rest on her chest.  A smile came across her face.

She reached down and took a piece of the broken Inertron in her hand.  "Since your mine, I'll make another deal with you, Superman.  If you can survive this next sexual experience, I'll stay in the Fortress of Solitude and you will be my sex slave."  His erection twitch at that.  "If you don't survive, then, well, you don't survive!"

She simultaneously slipped his erection into her pecs as she slipped the piece of Inertron into herself.  She slowly and gently stroked Superman up and down her now 4 foot wide cleavage as she stroked the four foot long piece of metal into herself.  Every once in a while, she would release her hold on both the metal and Superman and move him up and down with her pec muscles and the metal up and down using her vaginal muscles.  She took hold of the new metal dildo and place her other hand on the small of Superman's back and he winced in pain.  She started to pick up the pace and pant heavily.

"Standing military press with 5,000,000 tons!" she shouted out.  She let go of the metal and Superman and grasped the weight.  She could not lift it.  She tried and struggled but could not do it.

No!  She thought.  Superman could not defeat me, Inertron could not defeat me, and I will be damned if this gym will defeat me!  She squeezed harder.  Superman growned in pain and pleasure.  The metal inside Natalie began to screech.  She used her muscle control to pulse her vaginal muscles and her pectoral muscles every time she pushed against the bar.

Push.........pulse.........squeeze.........screech.........grunt.........push.
Push.........pulse.........squeeze.........screech.........grunt.........push.
Push......pulse......squeeze......screech......grunt......push.  The bar began to move!
Push...pulse...squeeze...screech...grunt...push.  Her arms were slowly extending.
Push..pulse..squeeze..screech..grunt..push.  Moving slowly upward!
Push, pulse, squeeze, screech, grunt, push.  Almost there!
Push.pulse.squeeze.screech.grunt.push.  Push.pulse.squeeze.screech.grunt.push. 
Push.pulse.squeeze.screech.grunt.push. 

The bar reached it's zenith and Natalie erupted!  Her vaginal muscles were spasming, utterly destroying the Inertron.  Her frame was so big, with so much muscle on it, she presented an eye-boggling, hallucinatory, image of brutal power.  Her arms are tremendously huge mountains of granite.  Triceps that are bigger than most male bodybuilder's arms.  Shoulders bigger than basketballs and harder than diamonds. Her traps thick with power.  Her thick, shapely, steel hard thighs pulsed with the weight of 5,000,000 tons.

She didn't even notice that Superman had a screaming orgasm with her, spreading his come all over her.  She finally fell to the ground, utterly exhausted.  Superman survived.

The End

ric

Beast

Powerful mystery woman defeats Superman
___________________________________________

Part 1

She stood, almost to attention, on a platform at the base of what looked
like a huge industrial jackhammer.

She was perhaps 5 foot 10 inches tall, and immensely thick. Her gigantic
granite shoulders were 4 foot 6 inches broad. A massive neck supported her
close cropped head. Her back was caked with muscle. Her abs were great
ridges of steel. Her torso and ribcage was like an oversized statue, with
bowling ball breasts which easily resisted the effects of gravity, which
seemed puny against the power which she radiated. Her thighs were 40 inches
of thick cable, and her calves 26 inches. But all this paled almost into
insignificance beside her unflexed 36 inch biceps, and her 12 inch forearms
topped by big fists, which hung easily from her mighty shoulders. Her whole
body looked to be rock-hard and as flexible as steel. She wore nothing but a
training bra and skin tight lycra jeans, which exposed the aura of raw power
which beamed out of her, and which went well with the aura of absolute
authority which emanated from her scowling face.

She spoke with total confidence to a thin man in the white coat of a
laboratory worker who stood by her, holding a clipboard.

"Here's the demonstration Doc!" she rasped. "You already know that I am
lightning fast, and that my fighting skills far exeed those of any black
belt martial artist in the world. Now we come to the demonstration of
endurance. You do the calculations!"

"Sure Beast", said the man called Doc. He would have dared to disobey the
mountain of power before whom he stood.

The woman called Beast remained still while Doc pressed a switch. The
machine under which she stood began to hum. Suddenly it started to pound her
with huge metal fists. Shattering blows smashed into her from all sides, to
her jaw, her face, her stomach, her torso, her breasts, her back and her
thighs. The massive woman stood unmoved, without flinching or reacting in
any way, and giving no sign that the blows had even registered. After thirty
minutes of this treatment Doc pressed the switch again, and the machine
stopped. Doc stood with his mouth open in wonder.

"Well Doc" Beast boomed.

"Incredible, Beast!" he said. "The machine was set at full power. Each of
those blows was ten times the power needed to stop a charging rhinoceros,
and they didn't even bruise you. You hardly felt any one of them."

Beast smiled grimly "Correction Doc. I didn't feel them at all."

Doc scribbled a few figures on to the clipboard, did some calculations, and
said "On that basis I calculate that a blow would have to be thirty times
the power needed to stop a charging rhinoceros before it would even begin to
hurt you. How powerful it would have to be before it disabled you is right
off the scale."

Beast glared. "Don't sound so surprised Doc" she rasped. "Think of the power
it would take to hurt these." She flexed, first her abs, then her back
muscles, and finally her biceps. Her whole body swelled massively. Doc
reached out his hand and touched her, feeling how muscles which had felt
flexible as steel when relaxed, were now harded than granite, or re-inforced
concrete.

"Unbelievable!" he murmered. "Power of that kind is almost inconceivable".

"You'd better believe it Doc", her deep voice growled, "because now we come
to the demonstration of my power."

Beast stepped towards the huge machine. Her biceps swelled even more. Her
left fist smashed into the side of the steel structure. The blow shattered
the whole machine into fragments. Beast stepped back.

"Calculations Doc" she ordered. "And remember, I'm RIGHT handed".

Doc's eyes opened wide. "That machine was constructed to withstand blows 10
times more powerful than the force needed to stop a charging rhinoceros. You
smashed it to pieces with one blow. Your strength is right off the scale
too. You could generate more than three times that force; thats more than
thirty times the power needed to stop a charging rhinoceros."

"Right Doc. But what's it all about? You didn't come to view me simply
because you want to stop charging rhinoceri. Who or what do you want me to
destroy?"

"Here's the proposition Beast", said Doc. "The men I represent want you to
go after Superman. You will defeat him. You will capture him. You will make
him your prisoner. Finally, you will render him helpless to escape from
you."

Beast stretched her huge arms and legs, and flexed them one by one. "The Man
of Steel eh" she growled. "Sounds like fun. But can't he hit a lot harder
than thirty charging rhinoceri, and can't he take a lot more than that as
well."

"You won't have to worry about how hard he can hit. Superman has a rule
against killing. He will have no knowledge of your incredible endurance -
your '30 rhinoceros' endurance if you want to call it that. He will not hit
you any harder than is needed to knock out one, or perhaps two ordinarily
strong human beings; and blows of that kind you won't even feel."

"Alright. He won't hurt me. What next?"

"He will also have no knowledge of your incredible strength, or of the
unbelievable power of your muscles. Your first blow will catch him unawares,
and will almost certainly knock him down. After that...". He leaned forward
and whispered into her ear. A grim smile of anticipation spread slowly over
Beast's face. All of her huge muscles rippled.

"Why do we want to do all this?" she asked.

"Simple" Doc said. "With Superman as your prisoner, you can name, to every
crime syndicate in the world, your price for keeping him in your clutches.
They'll jump at it. We'll all be rich."

"Right!" she said. "I'm going to enjoy this. Get me to Superman, and then
sit back and enjoy the show. The Man of Steel is MINE!!!!"


ric

Beast (2)



Superman strode into the underground vault of the Metropolis and Suburban
Bank. His super hearing had detected intruders, and although the lead and
steel lined walls of the vault had blocked his x-ray vision, his whole
bearing radiated confidence. He had no doubt that his superpowers were more
than a match for anything the intruders could throw at him. He was, after
all, the Man of Steel, the Man of Tomorrow, SUPERMAN!

Beast and Doc stood in the semi-darkness. Beast wore her usual skimpy
training bra and her skin tight lycra jeans. She stood with her legs apart,
as solid as a giant redwood; her big fists on her mighty hips, her
heavily-muscled arms and shoulders fully on display, power beaming from her
huge muscles with an almost palpable force. For a split second the sight
stopped Superman in his tracks. Then he recovered himself. "Come on folks"
he said. "Party's over."

Beast glared at him, as if deciding which piece to break first. "Wrong
Supersap" she rasped in a deep voice. "Its just begun." She gave a slight,
grim smile. "This won't hurt much Superman" she growled. "Won't hurt ME that
is".

Superman sighed. Would the criminals of Metropolis never learn? He moved
towards Beast and struck her on the jaw. A little Kryptonian love tap. Just
hard enough to knock out an unusually powerful human female.

Beast's grim smile widened slightly.

Superman was nonplussed. He struck again, this time hard enough to knock out
an unusually powerful human male. The blow smacked against her stomach.

Beast moved one hand from her hip, and placed it over her mouth as if to
conceal a yawn. "Frankly Man of Steel" she said "You bore me."

Superman struck again, this time just hard enough to kill an unusually
powerful human. The blow ploughed into her solar plexus.

This time Beast appeared unaware that the blow had even been struck.

Then, slowly, she raised her arms, and flexed her muscles. Her whole body
swelled into a bulging, pulsating mass of rock hard muscle. For the second
time Superman was stopped in his tracks. For a split second he stood
paralysed.

Beast, however, moved!! Her biceps swelled even more, and her huge fist
crashed down into Superman's temple like a thunderbolt.

Glaringly bright fireworks exploded in Superman's head. As they subsided he
felt a hard pressure against the side of his face. Shaking his head to clear
it, he found that he was lying on the ground at Beast's feet, and that the
floor of the vault was pressing against his cheek. Beast had knocked him
down with one punch. Astounded, he leaped upwards.

Beast had anticipated this move. As Superman rose from the floor she smashed
her fist downwards, into his face. Beast's shattering blow, enhanced by the
power of Superman's upward leap, slammed Superman back to the floor. He lay
stunned, scrabbling at the floor in an effort to rise.

Beast stood over him, her legs apart, her fists on her hips, scowling
contemptuously at his efforts to push himself up again. He stared dazedly up
at her, conscious of nothing but the mega-massive bulk of the mega-muscular
physique which loomed over him. After what seemed like an age, he felt able
to stand. He pushed himself up on to his feet.

Beast raised her fists above her head. As he rose she slammed them down.
Huge fist, powered by massive biceps, slammed down on each of Superman's
shoulders, battering him to his knees. He knelt before Beast, struggling to
recover. Beast smiled scornfully at him, and let loose with an atomic right
hand blow, flush on the jaw, lifting him off his knees, and along the floor
of the vault.

Beast was on him in a mini-second. She grabbed him by the scruff of the
neck. "You'll get up when I say you can get up" she growled. "And right now
I DON'T say. Get it! Get it! Get it!", punctuating each "Get it" by smashing
his head into the floor, leaving deep dents in the steel and lead cladding.
Then she took hold of his body. "NOW I say you can get up," she cried.
"RIGHT up". With that she hoisted him high above her head, handling his
Kryptonian dense body as easily as if it was a plate of scrambled eggs. She
stood there for a moment, her huge muscles pulsating with power, holding
Superman's drooping body high in the air, the embodiment of absolute
triumph. "But then again" she boomed "Perhaps you'd better go back  DOWN"
and her muscles crashed him to the floor again, with a force which shook the
building.

Superman lay on the floor, groaning. Could this be happening? He had to
fight back. But everything seemed to be happening so far away, and his arms
and legs seemed so cumbersome. Slowly he gathered himself, pushed himself to
his feet, and lumbered forward towards Beast.

Beast had anticipated this move too. As Superman moved forward she shot out
her thick left arm, grabbed his S-logo, and tugged him hard towards her,
quadrupling his forward movement. At the same time her right fist crashed
into the middle of his face like a piledriver. Superman hurtled through the
air. His head impacted against the side of the vault, leaving a deep dent in
the steel and lead cladding. Then he slid slowly down the wall, his hand
nursing a broken nose.

Superman looked upward vaguely. His unfocussed eyes saw a blurred vision of
Beast standing over him, looking solid as a giant oak, and powerful as an
intergalactic bulldozer. As his vision slowly cleared, Beast yanked him to
his feet and stood before him, her hands once again on her huge hips. "Wanna
try hitting me again Superclown?" she taunted."Now's your chance."

Superman wanted a great deal. He wanted to use his heat vision.. but Beast's
punches had puffed up his eyes. He wanted to fly away.. but he was too
groggy to get airborne. He had no alternative but to try to knock her out.
If only he could put her down.. he could escape, revive, hide in the
Fortress of Solitude until he had completely recovered. No holding back this
time. He staggered forward, pulled back his arm, and hit Beast in the jaw
and in the stomach, with every last iota of power he could muster.

Beast's face didn't move, and her steely abs didn't even dent. She gave a
grim laugh. "I've really knocked the shit out of you, haven't I, Man of
Mush," she boomed.

Beast went on a rampage. Her big fists slammed again and again into
Superman; into his face, his jaw, his chest and his ribs.

After ten minutes Superman looked a mess, both eyes black, nose and jaw
broken, blood seeping from the side of his mouth, cracked rib. He stood
swaying dazedly, almost out on his feet. Beast stood before him, surveying
him clinically. Then she wound back her left fist. "Good night Superhero"
she boomed. And her fist slammed into his solar plexus, so deep that he felt
that it was going to hit his spine.

Superman turned purple. A choking sound came out of his mouth. He dry
retched. He doubled sharply over. As his face jerked forwards, Beast crashed
a right uppercut into his jaw, which, enhanced by his sharp forward
movement, felt like a nuclear explosion. The punch straightened Superman up.
He was blasted five feet into the air, and he hit the floor with an impact
which shook the building again. He lay still, his eyes closed, groaning
softly.

Beast hauled him to his feet once more. "Next stage Superweakling" she
growled. She whipped his body round, so that his back was towards her. Her
right arm went round his throat. She squeezed, flexing her bicep into his
neck as she did so. Superman's face turned an even deeper purple. His tongue
started to loll from the side of his mouth. He tried desperately to pull her
arm away from his throat, but the hugely muscled arm was far too strong for
him to move.

Memories of the beating he had taken from Beast, and his feelings of total
helplessness before her massive muscles, and the realisation that he was now
her prisoner flooded his mind. and overcame his senses. He felt himself
being turned on by the certain knowledge that he was under her total
control, and that she could do anything with him that she wanted. Despite
himself he could feel his tool starting to stiffen at the thought.

Beast saw the Man of Steel's reaction to her domination. She lowered her
mouth to his ear, and chuckled softly. "Looks like you don't mind having
these muscles beat the crap out of you Supersap" she whispered. She stroked
his cock sensually. Superman's tool shot up in his tights. "In fact" she
chuckled, "it looks like you really like it."

Beast laid the Man of Steel on the floor, and stood astride him, fists on
her hips once again. He gazed blankly up at the massive thighs and huge
boobs which filled his whole field of vision. He was determined to resist
any attempt by Beast to dominate him sexually, the way she now dominated him
physically. Beast could see his desperate internal struggle. She laughed.
She squatted down and opened the front of Superman's tights. His tool shot
out, and stood huge, and erect as a flagpole. Beast laughed again at the
sight. She undid the front of her lycra jeans. Then slowly, very slowly, she
squatted down further over the defeated Man of Steel, and took his straining
cock deep, deep inside her.

Superman struggled to retain control of himself. He tried desperately not to
cum. He thought of Lois, Perry White, baseball averages, vegetarian diets;
anything to take his mind off the tidal wave of sexual feelings that Beast
seemed able to arouse in him at will.

Beast saw his mental struggles intensify. Her grim laugh boomed out again. 
Then she raised her biceps, and flexed. Superman's eyes glazed over at the
sight. His resolution weakened. Then Beast breathed in deeply, expanded her
chest, and tensed her whole body. Her internal muscles squeezed and massaged
Superman's cock, up and down, harder and softer, with a power and a sensual
skill he had never imagined.

Superman's resistance collapsed like a house of cards. His eyes glazed over
even more. His mouth hung open. He gasped and panted. Beast intensified her
sexual engagement. She squeezed harder, and massaged even more powerfully
and erotically. Superman jerked as if he had been galvanised. His eyes
almost started out of his head as Beast's muscles brought him to the point
of erection. He held him there, totally at her will, while he begged and
pleaded for release. Then she gave him the full treatment. Superman
screamed. His eyes nearly bulged out of his head. He erupted into a massive,
volcanic orgasm. He thrashed and jerked convulsively. He screamed so loudly
that Beast had to place a hand over his mouth.

An hour and a half later the Man of Steel slowly subsided. He lay limp and
spent on the ground. Beast grinned. "Lets do it again Superstud" she rasped.
She flexed her muscles again. Within seconds Superman's erection had
reappeared. Beast held him helpless while she took him over the cum-line
again. Superman came over and over again, way past the point that even his
Kryptonian body could bear. His thrashings became weaker and weaker. His
screams subsided into pathetic whimpers. Then he could hardly even bleat.
And then, with a sigh, he passed out into oblivion.

Beast rose to her feet. "Don't worry Doc" she said. "His Super Healing Power
will fix him up within a few months. For the next two weeks, though, the Man
of Steel will be out, unconscious, dead to the world. In other words, he's
fucked."

"Congratulations Beast" said Doc. Superman has been defeated and captured.
Now you have to break him to your will. Can you do that?"

Beast lifted Superman's comatose body off the floor. She slung him over her
broad shoulder. Superman's arms head and legs drooped bonelessly downwards.
"Yeah Doc" she said. "No problem. If I say it myself. WHEN THE BEAST FUCKS
THEM, THEY STAY FUCKED".

hatour

Supercharged
by Starfury483
________________________________

My name is John and since I was a child I had been the 98 pound weakling. I was too small and weak to play high school sports, only thing I could do was run track, running long distance because of my endurance. At 22 I joined a local gym, but no matter what shakes I drank, proteins I took, or weights I lifted I could not seem to grow any muscles. It was at the gym that I met one of the personal trainers, Candice. She was 5'3, maybe 120 pounds of solid muscle. She was not a muscle freak like a Ms. Olympia, simply very well toned, with curvy legs, defined calf muscles, a hard flat tummy, nice round arse, and a size 34EE rack. She dated the biggest asshole in the gym, Mike, who stood a tower 6'3 and weight almost 295lbs, of solid muscle. His arms were 21 inches and his thigh as wide as my waistline. He was always rude to me, pushing me out of the way to get to machines and weights and asking me why a 98 pound weakling would want to even try. It's all about genetics he would say, and I don't have them, and no amount of weights or science would change it.

One night I came in for a late work out. The gym was empty except for one guy at the front desk and Mike who was working on a weight bench. After my shower I was leaving the gym when I walked by Mike's locker and noticed it was open. I went to close it and must have knocked something because a small bottle fell out and onto the ground. I picked it up and read the label " Supercharged". I read the directions and noticed a web site on the label. I went home that night and looked up You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for more details. I laughed, as I looked over the website, thinking this must be a joke, but figured for $29.99 I might try it. I ordered a one year supply for standard delivery. That night I had a dream that "Supercharged" actually worked and I kicked the shit out of Mike.

Two weeks later the box arrived via UPS. I opened it and read the directions in detail, 1 pill a day for 1 month with normal diet and weight training. I looked at the pills closely and noticed a Bayer Aspirin mark on them, frustrated I threw the closed bottle to the floor, angry at being taken for a fool. Then I reached down and open the bottle, grabbed some water, and swallowed all 30 pills with one glass, in a vain attempt to end my life. I fell to the floor and don't remember a thing. The next morning I woke up in the same place on the floor, lying down. I felt like a complete failure, not even being able to kill myself. I got up, took a shower, changed and went back to my local gym at 6:30am. The gym was pretty quiet so I went weights, and started to lift my normal 15lbs dumbbells. The first set felt normal, a little strain on my small biceps, but by the second set it was lighter, and I was lifting the dumbbells faster. On the third set, they felt as light as paper, no strain at all to lift them. I placed them down, puzzled, thinking this was a joke, or maybe I was dead and this was hell, I looked around and the gym was still empty. I walked over to the larger 100lbs weights, reaching down with both hands and attempted to lift it, thinking to myself this is never going to move. I suddenly realized I was lifting it above my head with ease. A few moments later I was lifting the 100lbs weights over my head with one hand. I walked over to the wall mirrors, still holding the 100lbs weight in one hand, and then suddenly dropped it. I had changed, no longer was a 120lbs scrawny kid staring back, now I was taller by a few inches, my arms were no longer soft and weak like a twelve year old, I now had very toned round biceps, my chest was not flat as a board, I had little pec's pushing through my small white cotton shirt. I reached down grabbed the 100 lbs bells and started to lift in front of the mirror, with each lift I grew a little more, I felt surges of energy pulse through my veins with each rep, until I finally stopped. I took a step back, admiring my muscles. After 15 minutes of lifting 100lbs bells, I was now 6'0, 200lbs of solid rock hard American beef. My biceps were at least 16 inches, a hard barring chest and flat tummy. I was no body builder, but I was on my way. I was still much smaller then Mike, but with a little work I could change that. I heard the clock strike 7Am and about 10 people rushed into the gym. I looked back at the mirror and realized my small white cotton t-shirt was no match for my growth as it was now ripping in several places. I ran towards the men's locker room, and got a new fresh shirt.

At 7:30 Mike and Candice walked into the gym. I watched from a corner, as Mike walked over to a weight bench and started to lift his normal 200lbs of warm up weights. I strolled over and took up position at the next bench and started with 200lbs. The 200lbs was no problem for my newly enhanced biceps, while Mike grunted with each 200lb lift. After 10 minutes he finally noticed me, he was clearly still a little larger then me, and he showed this power by walking over, and pushing the 200lbs down on me towards my chest. At first I struggled to press the weight back up, 200lbs plus his massive muscles pressing it down. He held the bar across my chest as I strained to push back. Finally he lifted the bar off me, and grabbed my shirt at the chest, lifting me off my feet into the air. I glared at him, and he stared back with an angry look.

"Your on my turf man, get the fuck out of my gym or else"

"Or else what tough guy? Are you going to make me leave?"

He moved towards me throwing a right hand punch towards my face, I quickly stepped back grabbing his arm and twisting it backwards. As our body's touched I felt a jolt or energy. I pushed him back, knocking him to the ground. He quickly stood up and charged me his hands flying forward to lock in a mercy grip. I reached out and grabbed his big hands, locking them together; he quickly gained the upper hand pushing me down and backwards. I finally managed to release my hands from his grip and stepped back. He moved closer and reached out and grabbed my short lifting me off my feet into the air. I felt the jolt of energy again, then his hand faltered, his eyes went from anger to a glossy look. He released my body, I fell to the floor landing on my feet, he stepped backwards, his eyes bugged out watching me, as suddenly I felt a huge bolt of energy, and heard a small hum, as my shirt ripped, my body grew, I was now taller 6'3, my biceps popped, growing to 18 inches, my chest filled out into two huge slabs of muscle, my abs contoured into lean hard ridges of muscle. I grabbed his shirt, and lifted upwards, his huge body hung their effortlessly for a few moments, out eyes locked together, he was shocked I was able to lift him so easily and effortlessly after he had just push me to my knees. The entire gym watching as I tossed him across the floor into a brick wall. The wall cracked has his huge solid muscle frame made contact. Embarrassed and regaining composure he stood up and walked towards me, our hands again met in a mercy, his strength was intense, I had never felt anything like it before as he pushed against me until again I felt the jolt of energy, he nearly had me on my knees again, when I suddenly felt a new rush of energy and then a cry of anguish as I pressed harder and Mike fell to his knees, screaming in pain. I pressed him down until he was kneeling in front of me, our hands still locked. Looking down I realized to my own shock that his entire body was shrinking. I watched as his 21 inch biceps shrank in size to a mere 12 inches, his huge barreling chest become flatter, his Pecs disappearing, his washboard abs disappearing into a flabby tummy. I felt his energy and his strength flow into my body. Looking down I realized I was growing slightly, I was taller, my biceps were larger and my entire body was surging with strength and power. Mike was now a small shadow of his former self, a 98lbs pound weakling. I had grown to 6'6; over 300lbs of pure rock hard muscle, my biceps were 21 inches, my thighs as thick as a torso on some, my Pecs hard as steel plates, my abs into a washboard eight Pac. I threw his shrunk body across the room. Everyone in the gym was transfixed by my growth, I huge, maybe as big as Superman even. I walked towards the doors of the gym and out into the bright morning sun. Mike's BMW sat in the first row of spaces; I walked towards the Silver 7series and bent down, lifting the front of the car off the ground and tipping it back onto the hood. Those in the gym had run out to watch, as I turned, smiled and flexed my new super huge 21 inch biceps. I started to walk towards my car when Candace ran up.

"Hey, hows it going? Your John right? What just happen in there? I have never seen anything like it?"

"Hey Candace, working out, I guess. Look I'm sorry about your boyfriend, but he was such an ass to me and all the other guys."

"Please, don't worry about it, he was an ass to me too. He treated you like shit, he deserved it."

"Hey wanna get a couple of coffee?"

She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to her own BMW 7 Series, and we sped off down the road towards the local Starbucks. He talked for 4 hours over coffee, until she stood up and said grabbed my massive hands and brought me outside. We started dating a short time after. I would see Mike at the gym, working out each day and he was making progress, I guess it was genes, but not nearly enough progress. My new body brought me into a new profession, wrestling and competition. Candace became my manager, and after a year of wrestling on the world stage I was undefeated. During this time I made additional purchases of "Supercharged" pills, keeping them in my condo safe.

As my manager Candace set up additional fights, I would take a few "Supercharged" pills each time, and easily drain my opponents of their strength, but after my initial drain of Mike I was no longer able to drain there mass, just acquire their powers. I joined bodybuilding and strong man competitions and easily defeated everyone. After a year Candace finally got the biggest fight of my life, as a Charity event, Me the strongest mortal against Superman. The night before the match Candace and I had mad kinky passionate sex, her tight little pussy bouncing up and down on my hard cock until I exploded inside her. Laying in bed after sex I finally told her all about "Supercharged". She was puzzled but understood, how it worked and why. Once I knew she was asleep I ran downstairs to my office safe, and open it and removed one bottle, a 30 day supply of "Supercharged", just like a year ago I filled a glass of water and downed the entire supply, collapsing to the ground, I don't remember anything afterwards.

The next afternoon, a Saturday night we arrived at American Airlines Arena, the site of the epic fight. A crowd of 20,000 pack the Arena, with another 1 billion watching on Paper-view. I wore only a black speedo, barely covering my ass, and huge cock. Walking down to the ring, Candace on my arm listing to the crowd chant my name was announced: "Standing 6'3 inches tales, weighting in at 300lbs, with 21 inches biceps, the champion of men,"

Five minutes later, Superman was announced: "Standing 6'5 inches tall, weighting in at 275lbs, with measurements of 22 inch biceps the Last Son of Krypton, Champion of Earth, needing no introduction, SUP-ER-MAN"

The crowd came to a defining roar of excitement, as Superman made is way down to the ring. The ref stepped: "Gentlemen this will be a fair match, Superman, on flying, no heat vision, no x-ray vision, no hitting below the belt line. Shake hands and let's get started"

He reached out and I grabbed his large hand, giving him a hard firm shake, he squeezed just a little, and I felt a small bolt of energy pass through our grasp. The bell rang and the two of us came out of our corners, immediately he grabbed my arms and swung me around, I hit the ropes, bounced back and he threw a punch at my gut. Like always I could tell he was "throwing his punches" as not to kill me just make it look good and make me hurt. I hit the canvass hard briefly stunned. Superman jumped down grabbing my biceps holding me in place. He lifted me up into a military press, but I started to struggle, moving my feet and arms and he dropped me harshly to the mat. I stood up and he two or three quick jabs to my abs, forcing me to bend over in pain. Even if he was throwing his punches they did still hurt. For me this was the first time since Mike that I felt a little pain. He threw another punch, but this time I was ready and ducked. I took my chance and threw a quick upper cut to his chin, hitting him square on. I felt a sudden jolt of energy, and he noticed it too. I threw my arms out, ready to grab his shoulders, but he threw his hands into mine, grabbing me in a mercy. Instantly the jolt of energy returned, I could feel it starting to flow, he knew something wrong as well because he quickly tried to break free. I held on tight to his hands, for another extra moment until finally he jerked his entire body backwards, the force of which knocked him to the ground and myself. We both stood up, but he backed away as I moved in and threw a punch at him, his super reflexes caught my fist in mid-air before connecting to his face. I now threw a left, and again he caught it, closing his hand around my fist to crush them, he started to exert pressure, but nothing seem to happen, his face showed signs of strain, as he pressed his hands closed harder. I felt the energy flowing into me, A look of surprise, and shock crossed his face, as I easily flipped his wristed and grabbed them, locking my large hands around his wrists in a vice like grip. I lifted him into the air for a moment. For a split second our eyes met, as now I squeezed my hands on his wrist, hoisting him further into the air. The shock turned into fear as the crowd grew louder cheering, chanting my name, thinking this was part of the show.

"Surprise Superman"

And with that I launched him backwards into the ropes. His body hit the ropes and he fell to his knees. I walked over to the shaken man of steel who was still on his knees shaking his head. I grabbing the middle of his costume right at the "S" and I hoisted him into the air, and using my left hand. I started throwing powerful punches into his exposed rock hard abs with my right fist. Superman looked dazed and confused, how could a mere human hoisting the man of steel into the air, and now punching him repeatedly in the gut. At first my punches seem to have no effect, but with each solid connect I felt a spark of energy, and suddenly I saw his eyes roll back in his head, I threw him to the ground and walked away from him. I looking out of the sea of people, I lifted my arms to flex my newly enhanced superpower muscles as my fans chanted my name and cheered. From the corner Superman watched, angry filled his eyes as he lay bent over in pain on his knees looking with his x-ray vision for kryptonite the only possible explanation for the beating he was getting. He looked up at me, then stood up and walked towards me, grabbing my biceps with his large hands, putting increasing pressure on them. Pressure that could crush coal to diamonds, bend the steel of a tank, but nothing happen. I felt the energy surge through my body as I started to drain him at an accelerated rated. I felt a little pain at first, but slowly it disappeared as I absorbed his powers and my biceps became harder, more dense then his fingers. After a few moments his fingers couldn't make even small indents on my biceps. My body continued to tingle with energy, as I turned around at my new super speed, grabbing his 21 inch biceps in the same fashion. I started to apply pressure just as he had and easily crushed them like Charmin. He let out a loud "RAO" and I started to laugh saying "Not as hard as mind Superman?"

I released his sore biceps and dropped him to my feet. I reached down and grabbed the "S" a second time and hoisted him up, and then to his shocked, crowd and pay-viewers I hovered into the air some 10 feet off the mat holding Superman's massive 275lbs body with just a single hand. I threw a few dozen hard quick jabs into his exposed abs, causing his eyes to roll and his body to hunch forward into dead weight as he screamed in pain. I dropped him to the mat and landed next to him, sliding my boot under his gut I kicked him up in the air, catching his back with my hand and lifting him up straight holding him with my hand I hovered again off the mat, and slammed him head first down.

"RAO"

hatour

He screamed in pain, as he crumbled to the floor, totally beat. He looked up at me "This was supposed to be a charity match. How did you get so strong, you're a mere human?" I reach down and grabbed his "S" lifting him into the air: "Does it matter Superman. I'm bigger, faster, stronger then you. I'm going to crush you, make you into a impotent boy."

I hoisted him over my head with both hands, and began to military press him over my head, his arms and legs failing helplessly, trying to escape. But it was no use, his powers were nothing to me now, they felt like a mere mortal. The crowd roared in excitement as I pulled him down eye level. Superman continued to swing his arms at me, but I didn't even flinch, he punches felt like love taps.

"Superman its no use, your too weak, I'm 25 times stronger then you are, I could crush you right now If I want. I'm now bigger, faster stronger, I'm Earth's new champion, your replacement."

I flex my free right arm, my bicep rose to a new 25 inch peak, Superman weakly tried to throw a punch, but I caught it in mid air, and closed my hand around it, the sound of bones being crushed filled the arena.

"Bye, bye Superman. Express shuttle now leaving Earth"

With a flick of my wrist I launched him toward the sky, watching with my new super vision as he crashed through the roof and traveled at super speeds towards the moon. The crowd stood now in silience as I turned and started to pose, flexing my super enhanced muscles. I had just beaten the crap out of Superman, the self proclaimed strongest man on earth. I immediately flew up out of the hole in the arena, traveling at super speed I over took Superman just outside of the Earth's Atmosphere. I grabbed him by the "S" again and flew back towards Earth. He tried desperately to free himself, but his punches were no use. I arrived back at my mansion, and threw him down, into a room. He crawled to a corner, his hand already healing slowly. "You are now my slave. If you leave this room, I will inflict more pain on you." I grabbed both his hands and squeezed, crushing his bones easily with my new found strength. The walked out of the room laughing, his cries of pain filled as backround noise.

Candace was already waiting upstairs. She was watching the evening news casts. I walked into the room, still in just my speedo and boots. As I stood watching the TV, Candace left the room, he re-entered a few moments later, her 5'3 tight frame covered only by a bikini, already too small for her body. I tensed up my muscles as she walked over and started to rub my body quickly grabbing my cock, and gently massaging it until it grew into its massive 12 inch frame. She knelt down taking it into her mouth as much as possible and started to suck me off, my moans growing louder and louder with each tongue twist. She finally stopped and tapped me get me floor, to lay down, as she crawled up my body towards my massive cock. Using my new heat vision I made two quick zaps at her bikini bottom strings, which fell to the floor. I could hear her heart beating, and see her pussy was already wet and ready to receive my massive package. She plopped her self down on my cock in what would have been rough for a mere mortal but felt like nothing for my steel rod. She started to squeeze her pussy tight, and she moved up and down, riding my hard cock has hard and fast as her little body would allow. I started to pant wanting so bad to cum, my body started to shake a little as I felt a tingling in my cock. The sensation got stronger as I drew closer and closer to busting my load inside Candace's tight wet pussy, until I could take it no longer and let myself go. A few seconds later it was all over. I pulled out, as Candace stood up, I had feared that when I let my load go inside I might killer, but she was fine. I feel asleep a short time later, released that I didn't kill my love.

My next task was Wonder woman and Supergirl. I finally found Wonder Woman hiding in a warehouse in Chicago's lower east side. I walked into the warehouse wearing shorts and a t-shirt, one size too small for my massive frame. My bugling muscles sparkled in the dim lights.

"Hello Diana."

"Who are you? Wait your the guy who beat up Superman. You're under arrest."

She flung her golden lasso towards my body, I let it simply wrap around me, giving in easy. She pulled me closer with her mighty strength; I showed no signs of resistance. She pulled me within a few feet of her. I saw Wonder Woman for the first time close up, she stood 6 feet taller, her body was perfectly toned, no outward signs of strength, she looked like a fitness competitor, not a female body builder. She grabbed a bunch of the lasso and easily lifted us both off the ground into the air, ready to fly through the open hole in ceiling of the run down warehouse ceiling. When we were 20 feet off the ground, I started to exhale my muscles, my arms and body swelled as I applied pressure, looking down I watched as the lasso was no match for my super muscles, it easily feel apart. Wonder Woman lost her grip and fell backwards, as I let myself fall to the ground, landing on my back as if I was injured. Quickly I stood up, my body glimmering in the dim light with little glades of sweat. I lifted my arms in a double bicep pose, flexing my 25 inch biceps for her. She stood a few feet away, staring at me astonished. She walked towards next me, reaching up and grabbed my by the neck hoisting me effortlessly with one hand into the air.

"Your biceps might be bigger then mine, bigger then Superman, but I'm still stronger. That was stupid, are you trying to kill yourself?"

I started to laugh, and then grabbed her wrist with my right hand, exerting pressure to remove her grip from my throat. I struggled for a moment to release her grip then felt the tingle feeling in my hands. Suddenly her hand felt different, lighter, I quick grabbed both arms holding her by her wrist and lifting her up, floating in the air. Wonderwoman looked at me with terrified look. I threw her back through the stone wall into the next room of the warehouse. I walked toward the hole in the wall, as Wonderwoman stood up and threw a punch connecting solidly with my face, throwing me back 25 yards. I stood up immediately and she was in my face, throwing punches into my rock hard abs, but they bounced off harmlessly. I allowed her to slam her mighty fists into me for more then a minute, then grabbed both her fists in my palms. Slowly I pressed down, pushing her to the ground until she was on her knees before. She tried to move, but I held her in place, her energy flowing into my body threw our connection.

"It's over WonderWoman, you stand no chance, and I'm getting stronger by the second. Before you I was 25 times stronger then Superman, now with your added strength I'm unstoppable."

"I will never surrender to you. I will defeat you"

I released her hands and grabbed her throat lifting her into the air, letting her dangle. She flung her fists at me and kicked me, but now it felt like no more then love taps. I put more pressure into her hands until for a moment she stopped struggling. I dropped her to the floor; I reached my hand down her tight spandex shorts, sliding two large fingers into her tight little pussy. I started to rub her at super speed, instantly her eyes open, she looked at me unable to speak. I rubbed faster and faster, until I felt her explode, her pussy was now dripping wet; I lifted my hand up tearing through her spandex shorts. In a split second I removed my shorts, 12 inch super cock was hard as steel, I grabbed her lush blond hair and lifted her up, listening to her scream in pain, as I slide my hard cock into her tight wet dripping pussy. I grabbed her slender torso and started to pump her in and out harder and harder, her pain turned to moans of pleasure with each pump. I could feel her tight pussy lips squeezing my hard thick cock, progressively growing tighter with each thrust, until she let out a loud moan of pain and pleasure. I released my load into her just as she started to orgasm, for what seemed like eternity her body shock, until finally I felt nothing. My body tingled as I finished absorbing her superpowers. My hard cock was still deep inside her pussy, but she no longer felt tight. I pulled my cock out, released her torso and watched her fall gently to the warehouse floor, exhausted from her mind blowing orgasm. Slowly Wonderwoman stood up, standing in her traditional power stance, a few feet away from me. She slapped my face with her hand as hard as she could.

"OWWW"

She looked down at her hand, burning red, then at my face, with no mark. I lifted my arms into a double bicep pose, flexing my massive guns, and smiling down at her. She moved closer, placing her dainty hands on my massive slams of muscle and tried to compress my biceps down, but nothing happen. I could see sweat pouring down her face, as she struggled to move then even and inch. She quickly realized nothing was happening and fear covered her face. I smiled and started to laugh, she slapped me again in the face.

"OWWW"

"It's over WonderWoman, you are powerless. I have drained all your powers; you are an ordinary woman now. You are nothing, weak as a kitten"

Suddenly the door open, and two men enter, Paulie and Jackson. Both were well built, the size of body builders, standing over 6 feet each, with rock hard biceps. Neither was as big as I was, but large for a mere mortal. Wonderwoman turned and stared, and as they came clearer into the light, she realized both were career criminals she put away 3 years ago for murder. They both walked towards us standing behind me.

"Hello Boys, as promised, here is Wonderwoman. She has been stripped of her powers, so do as you please with her."

Paulie walked towards her, Wonderwoman quickly threw a punch at his face, but his quick reflexes easily caught her dainty fist. He stated to squeeze and she let out a scream of pain and fell to her knees. Her body was still flawlessly beautiful, but her powers gone. She stood no match for two super steroid enhanced body builders. It only took Paulie a moment to realize she was powerless. He held her by on hand has he ripped off his shorts and let his hard 9 inch cock free. Pushing her to the ground, he quickly slide his hard cock in her tight warm pussy and started to pump as hard as he could. I walked away laughing, as Paulie and Jackson raped her repeatedly. Wonderwoman was never heard from again, she became their sex slave.

Meanwhile, Candace went to have some fun of her own. She walked down to the basement room where Superman lay crawled up in the corner. He lay in the corner, only in spandex boxers, his costume having been removed, since he no longer was a real Superman compared to John. His body healed from the beating I gave him, his muscles looked in perfect physical shape. She wore only her tight pink bikini, showing off her amazingly tight little body.

"So you're the mighty Superman?" she asked as she walked into the room, strolling up to him and stroking his black hair. He looked up at her; she grabbed a lock of his hair and pulled him up. He stood up, much taller then her, she grabbed his arms and pushed him back against the wall, rubbing her knee into his crotch. He pushed her off, shoving her across the room with his hand, she hit the wall with a loud thud, and it cracked. To his surprise she quickly stood up, walked over to him, reached down into his spandex boxers and grabbed his soft cock and began to stroke it, first slow then faster and faster until she was moving her hand at super speed on his cock making him hard. In moments his 12 inch cock stood at attention, poking through the top of his boxers. She removed the boxers and then the chain from his neck. He could easily have removed the chain, but feared his punishment. She grabbed his cock and started to jerk him off, faster and faster, he panted loudly, as she moved her hands up and down his super cock at light speed. Moaning like crazy he didn't last long under pressure as she jerked him off until he busted all over his chest. She rubbed her hands across his cum covered chest, sliding his cum into her mouth. She lowered her hands back to his semi hard cock and started to jerk him off again, making him hard in seconds, except this time she dropped to her knees, taking his cock into her mouth, sucking him off, moving her tongue at super speed up and down his shaft, Superman moaned in lust, his hands came to rest on her head, guiding her head up and down as she bobbed down on his rock hard cock. Superman tried desperately to keep him self from busting her in her mouth, but he had never had a blow job like this, not with such force. He quickly lost control of his super cock, shooting her load into her mouth. She swallowed his entire load of super cum, and then slid her body back. Superman looked exhausted; he had cum twice in less then 10 minutes, letting off two super orgasms. Candace stood up, grabbing his cock and lifted him up, pushing his huge body against the concrete wall. She again rubbed her knee into his swollen semi hard cock, making him moan. She quickly removed her pink bikini bottoms; her tight pussy was dripping wet, aching to get a hold of some cock. She turned, hovered slightly off the ground, and backed her ass into his crotch, her nether lips brushing the edge of his semi hard cock. As her lips touched, she felt his cock jump; Superman felt it too, as he was suddenly rock hard again. She pushed her super body down, sliding his rock hard package into her tight wet pussy. They both let out as soft moan, as Candace started to use her powers of flight to slide her pussy up and down Superman's rod. The mansion started to shake as she slammed her body down on his cock harder and harder, Superman moaned louder, unable to control him self. Candace pulled him off the wall, forcing his body horizontal to the ground, her knees pushed into the concrete floor has she road his cock. His moans grew louder; she could feel his cock grow firmer, harder, thicker inside her tight pussy. She squeezed her new super powered pussy muscles tighter around his swollen cock; he let out a loud moan, and then busted his load into her waiting pussy. At the same moment she let go with a massive mind blowing orgasm, just has she had with John. Both of their bodies shook uncontrollably until she finally rolled off his swollen cock and let her body fall next to his. For a moment there was silence, Candace stood up quickly, feeling refreshed. Superman was a bit slower, unsteady as he rose. He stepped back a foot turned and gave his traditional power stance, staring at Candace. She looked him up and down, and then moved towards him, grabbing his swollen cock in her hand, she squeezed. Superman screamed in pain, as
"RAO". Candace let go, Superman grabbed her hand with both his hands, she let him move it away. He released her and backed away, but she stepped closer, grabbing his hands, she squeezed both of them, she exerted only a little pressure when she felt his hands grow weaker, his bones start to crack, until the room filled with his screams of pain.

"RAO...NO PLEASE YOU'RE HURTING ME"

hatour

Candace released him, he fell backwards, blood dripping down both his hands. His eyes rolled back in his head as he collapsed to the floor. I heard his screams of pain, and in an instant I was in the room. Candace stood by the door laughing at the weak pathetic so called man of steel, lying prostrate on his knees, his hands bloody crying in pain. I walked over and grabbed him, lifting him into the air; I flew him to his Fortress of Solitude for my meeting with Super girl.

Super girl looked much like our goddess Candace, standing 5'8 inches, maybe 120lbs of rock hard solid muscles. She had blonde hair which sparkled in the yellow sun which gave Kryptonians their super powers. Her bright blue eyes, flawless skin, and 34DD tits with nipples that could cut glass, she made any fitness model jealous. She had been off planet on a mission for NASA for a few weeks, and had return to the Fortress of Solitude to check in, and get some rest. She entered the main chamber, and immediately her eyes locked on Superman, sitting naked except for a speedo in the corner of the room, rolled up in a ball. She moved at super speed towards him, standing over him in a split second

"Kal-El? What happen? Who did this?" she asked, her voice shaking in disbelief and doubt.

"I did Supergirl"

I announced as I walked into the door way, wearing Superman's spandex costume. The huge "S" stretching tightly over my hard massive chest. The blue and red shimmered brightly against the ice. A split second later she was in front of me, her hand clutching my throat, lifting me into the air above her, my feet dangling slighty of the ground. I gave her no resistance, just made myself dead weight. She looked me up and down, examining my hard, tightly sculpted body, admiring my cut, and super ripped muscles. Superman watched from the corner, too fearful to speak up, scared of another beating. A second later she dropped me; I landed on my back to make it look real. She reached down towards me with her right hand in a fist, and I quickly grabbed it, and slowly started to put my strength into it, suddenly the sound of her knuckles cracking rang through the chamber, she screamed in anguish and pain, trying to pull away her hand from my grip. Fear gripped her face, as she struggled with all her might to get free of my hand. She broke free and stepped back, swung a punch right at my abs, it actually hurt for a moment and was enough to make me double over with pain. I straightened up, a nice red mark was left on my abs. Supergirl looked confused, she glanced around, I suspect she was using her X-ray vision to look for Kryptonite. She had probably expected to see me splattered against the far wall, but instead I was simply standing in front of her with the same grin on my face. I returned her punch with a sharp jab at her exposed stomach. Apparently, my punch hit her at least as hard as hers had hit me, for she doubled over in pain again. Her legs buckled, almost dropping her to her knees. I clasped my hands together and smashed them down on the back of her head before she could regain her balance and straighten up. The blow knocked her down the rest of the way, onto her knees. She swung at me from her knees, knocking my hard thick thighs, taking me off my feet. Before I could get back up to my feet, a ton of ice landed on my back. At least, that was what it felt like, as Supergirl pounced on my back, her fists thundering into the back of my head with all of the speed and power of a jackhammer, driving my face into the floor, making my ears ring. As I saw the ice floor crack from the impacts of my face, I started seeing stars. I shook off the stars, flexing my back and arms upwards letting her fly backwards off me into the far wall, I turned to see her drop to her knees. Quickly regaining my feet, I seized the initiative and charged at her again. Still on her knees, she swung at me again. This time, I blocked her swing with one arm. I then brought my other fist down on the top of her head. That knocked her all the way down to the floor. . She lunged at me from the floor, wrapping her arms around me and driving me down to the floor on my ass. Then, she jumped onto me and punched me in the head, making my eyes roll. I shock my head, clearing it, and then regained my senses. Supergirl continued her attack, throwing punches at my head and torso, but I slowly felt myself growing stronger. I tried to block the flurry of punches, but some of them got through, though they didn't hurt as much as her earlier punches had. I managed to get a knee into her stomach, knocking her off of me. Shaking my head to clear again I stood back up, I saw that Supergirl was still down on the floor. She looked up at me both with surprise, pain, and maybe even a little fear, in her eyes. Before she could get back up to her feet, I drew back a foot and kicked her, catching the point of her chin. It completely lifted her off of the floor and sent her spinning head over heels across the room, until she slammed against the far ice wall which cracked, proving to be no match for her slender Kryptonian body.

I knew I was 25 times stronger then Superman, but I surprised by the beating and fight Supergirl was putting up. The rumors that she must have been stronger then her older cousin must have been true because she came to Earth later, her muscles had developed in a harsher environment of the red sun, making her more powerful. But I wasn't through with the Supergirl just yet. A single bound took me across the room to where she lay. Supergirl was on the floor amid a pile of rubble, struggling to rise up to her feet. I rushed over to her side before she could get up. Reaching down with my left hand and grabbing a handful of her golden tresses, I yanked her up to her knees. She looked up at me and her eyes opened wide in surprise, but she was too stunned to do any more. I made a fist as I drew my right hand well behind my ear. Her eyes opened even wider as she tried to bring up her hands to shield her face from my impending blow. My fist beat her hands to her face, hitting her right on the chin. The impact sounded like a cannon going off, as it lifted her completely off of her knees, swinging her entire body back. Only my hold on her hair kept her body from flying across the room. As her body swung back towards me, I hit her again, this time right in the mouth. Her silky golden hair slipped through my grasp, releasing her body to go sailing across the room and slamming into, and through, another ice wall.

Looking at my fist, I saw that my knuckles were glowing red-hot from the impact against Supergirl's invulnerable face. Supergirl was definitely feeling some pain; I heard her groaning as she tried to extricate herself from the wall. She had hit feet-first, buried up to her waist in the thick ice wall, her head hanging out about a foot above the floor. Walking up to her and standing over her, I grabbed her hair again and lifted her head up, placing it between my thighs in a vise-like grip. I placed her head between my Super enhanced thighs as I squeezed my legs together with my newly enhanced super strength, I felt her body shudder for a couple of seconds between my thighs before it went completely limp. Opening my legs I left her body fall limp to the floor, and then lifted her up throwing her across the room again into another wall of ice she was completely out. I walked over and grabbed her golden hair in one hand; I easily pulled her out of the wall. I lifted her body high over my head until her feet were dangling above the floor, I studied Supergirl's body. She looked so delicate and fragile in her sleep, her eyes closed, her mouth slightly open to reveal her perfect teeth, her arms hanging limply against her young and voluptuous body in the skin-tight costume, her shimmering hair cascading over her shoulders. Thrilled to see the most powerful female in the world helpless in my grasp, I slammed Supergirl down over a knee and threw an uppercut into her stomach. She flew across the room and slammed into the ice wall on the other side, as she collapsed onto the floor like a rag doll. The blow, only served to wake up the Girl of Steel. Moaning softly, she came back to life as I once again walked to stand over her. Reaching down to grab her golden hair again, I yanked her back up to her feet. Amazingly, she still had some fight left in her. Her arms went around my legs and she pulled me off of my feet. I landed on top of her, but she quickly rolled us over, banging my head hard on the floor, until I was on my back, with her on top of me. I tried to push her off of me, at first I couldn't break out of the grip of her Kryptonian arms. A split second later I flipped her up; she landed hard on her back, her head banging the ice, cracking it, my huge muscular body now on top of her slim figure.

Through the spandex I could feel my cock growing harder until finally ripped threw. She shook her head, I grabbed her wrists and held her down, pushing my cock against her spandex, harder and harder until it easily broke the cloth. The edge of my hard cock felt her never lips which here moist. I slide my cock around, making her moister, until she felt wet. I pressed myself inside her, her nether lips trying to resist my rock hard cock, but it was no use, I was either too strong or she just needed my cock inside her. Her resistance grew weaker and weaker until finally she gave in my cock slide deep inside her tight wet pussy, she let out a soft moan as I started to rhythmically pump, pushing into her tight pussy faster and harder each time. I started to pump harder and harder, my cock growing harder with each pump, Supergirl moaned softly, her pussy grew tighter, her muscles started tense up, she wrapped her long legs around my torso has I continued to pump her harder and harder. She tried hard to brace her slender body against my large torso, I started to pump her at super speed, my cock pushing deeper and deeper inside her. She began to pant, and moan louder, Superman watched from the corner in disgust as I fucked his super cousin. She started to squeeze her pussy muscles tighter and tighter, her moans of pleasure grew louder, I could feel the pressure building in my cock, as I finally busted my load of super enhanced cum into her waiting pussy. She let out a loud moan, shattering ice just as I busted, finally coming to her own super orgasm. For a moment there was silence, and then all the sudden I felt pain, and weakness as Supergirl squeezed her pussy muscles again, I yelled in pain as I pulled my swollen cock out of her, falling backwards onto my ass. She stood up at once, and took her power stance looking down at me. I felt my body changing, shrinking, my muscles felt tired and weak, and my body now started to shrink back to before I robbed Superman of his powers. My biceps got smaller, my tummy and chest less chiseled. My entire body was mortal again, she had taken all my powers. She was now nearly fifty times stronger then any Kryptonian.

"I feel so strong, so powerful"

hatour

I grabbed her wrist with both my hands but could not move it, I was powerless as she flung me across the room, slamming my massive body through another ice wall. In a moment she was standing above me, my head was spinning I was so confused, fifteen minutes ago I had beaten her senseless, and then fucked her, and now she was tossing me around like a rag doll. I realized I still had superpowers as the crash did not kill me, but she was far stronger then before. She watched me with her super X-ray vision from the other room; I quick got up, and ran for the door, but Supergirl easily caught me, grabbing my cape and lifting me into the air, flying at super speed we were in moments standing the grand galley of my mansion. At the far end of the long galley room Candace lay on a bed of white sheets and roses, surrounded my 20 buff men, each fanning her or amusing her in some way.

"Help me, its Super......"

Before I could finish the sentence, a swift hand smacked my head, sending me flying across the floor.

"Who the fuck are you suppose to be?" Supergirl announced as she stared at Candace laying in the center of the bed surrounded by her sex slaves.

Candace stood up, her white see through robe, made her body shimmer in the morning sun. She walked towards Supergirl, and mimicked the girl of steel with a power stance of her own. Her body was equally as amazing as Supergirl. Both super ladies bodies were the envy of all women. Supergirl started to laugh and took a swing at Candace's mid section, and suddenly to everyone's amazement, she sent Candace flying backwards at super speed into the far wall. Supergirl watched as Candace slowly stood up, brushing the dust off her clothes, then in a split second she was in front of her again, and landed another solid punch into her abs, causing Candace to double over in pain. Supergirl clasped her hands together and banged them down on her back, bringing Candace to her knees before her.

"Did you really think you could beat me? I'm Super girl, I'm a Kryptonian you're a human, your as weak as a kitten to me, this is to easy" Supergirl announced out loud as she laughed at the situation.

Candace stood up, and threw a punch at her face, but Supergirl caught it in her hand, and started to squeeze, she threw another punch and Supergirl caught that too, she pushed Candace down on her knees again. Fear filled Candace's face as Supergirl tightened her grip on crushing her foes hands, then Candace felt different, a spark of energy. Supergirl suddenly felt her foes hands grow harder, she put more pressure down but suddenly she stopped crushing them as Candace's fists grew denser. The look of fear vanished off Candace's face, as she slowly smiled and looked up at the shocked Supergirl. Supergirl struggled even more, her face showing signs of anguished as she used all her strength to crush Candace's hands and keep her on her knees, but Candace slowly started to rise, resisting Supergirl 'strength, forcing her hands back, then flipping her wrists. Candace grabbed both her wrists, Supergirl tried desperately to pull away but it was no use. Candace pressed her razor sharp thumb nails into Supergirl's wrists, blood dripped

"OWW". Candace grabbed Supergirl's biceps, holding her arms down next to her body, she pulled her closer, the two super girl's dense bodies came closer, until each others nipples touched, and then their bosoms pressed against each other. For a moment nothing happen, then Candace pulled tighter and suddenly Supergirl's super tits started to compress against Candace's larger denser boobs. Supergirl started to gasp for air, as Candace pulled her tighter, squeezing her weakened body, and finally dropping her to the floor. Supergirl lay on the floor looking up, her body throbbing in pain. Fear breaking her words she asked:

"What are you going to do to me?"

Candace started to laugh has she disappeared at super speed and then returned, holding a needle and syringe. She walked towards Supergirl lifting her in the air by her throat, she slide her razor sharp nail along Super girls wrist, and watched as red blood droplets fell to the floor. Supergirl groaned in pain, her eyes rolling at the sight of her own blood. Candace jabbed the syringe into the open wound. She then tossed the syringe in one direction and dropped the weaken Supergirl to the floor. I stood up, walking towards the middle of the room, Candace return to her bed of roses, and Supergirl lay prostrate at her feet.

"I don't get it? How did you just beat Supergirl? She just robbed me of my Superpowers, and?"

Before I could finish Candace spoke: "You're free to go now Supergirl" she said. . Supergirl stood up, her wound healed instantly; she slowly backed away from Candace, not feeling any effects of what just happen. Candace looked in my direction and winked, and I slowly walked towards Supergirl. She took a swing at me landing it square in my gut, I doubled over in pain. I slowly stood up, and clenched all my body tight, my stomach forming a dense web of muscles, and braced myself for another punch. This time it hurt less, I didn't doubt over, but now Supergirl backed away from me slowly, then fell backwards to her ass. I walked over and lifted her up into a fireman's carry, throwing her over my shoulder and carried her from the room. I threw her on the bed in the next room; her face was covered in fear. I stripped out of my Superman costume, my body was covered in a thin layer of sweat from the heat in the room, making my muscles shine. Even through I had shrunk back to my pre-super self I could still make any Mr. Olympia proud. I no longer felt super, I couldn't fly, and didn't have X-ray vision, I was like those 20 men Candace had as sex slaves, just a big mortal with muscles. I climbed on the bed and ripped off her red boots. I moved my fingers under her skirt, over her wet pussy. She grabbed my wrist and squeeze, trying to remove it but it was no use, her superpowers didn't respond. Her touch felt like that of a normal woman. I tore off her skirt, exposing her tight pussy. I started to slide my fingers slowly inside, making her wet, she squeezed her pussy around them. I removed my fingers, and slide my hard cock against her nether lips, pressing the tip against her. I climbed on top of her, grabbing her wrists and holding them tightly to the sheets, pressing my rock hard cock against her pussy lips, I slide it around softly and then pushed it deep inside her, she let out a yelp, and I felt a bit of pain as her pussy tightened around my cock but as I pumped my cock deeper and deeper inside her the pain disappeared. Supergirl started to moan like last time, her legs wrapping around my legs as I pressed deeper into her pussy. I could feel her squeeze her pussy tighter once more as soft moans came from her mouth, her body tightened, she squeezed her pussy with all her strength, my swollen cock only grew harder. She then let out a deafening yell as she released her orgasm on my cock, her pussy was so tight I lost control and blew my load inside her. As I released my load inside her tight pussy I felt a warm sensation cover my body, my muscles grew tighter, harder, larger. I kept pumping her feeling my body grow. After a moment I pulled out, and stood back, Supergirl was lying on the bed in front of me, I looked at the mirror, I was huge. My body was larger now then it had even been. My biceps had swelled to 27 inches, my chest was slabs upon slabs of muscle, my abs rigid eight pack and razor sharp. I was a god, bigger then any super hero or human on the planet, no body was more cut and hard then mine. Supergirl reached her hand out and grabbed my swollen 12 inch cock and squeezed, but I felt nothing. She stood up, and grabbed my arms trying to compress them, but nothing happen. Candace walked into the room and smiled.

"You can thank me later."

"What?"

I walked over to her, reaching out my hand to grab her neck at super speed, but to my surprise she caught my wrist in mid air and squeezed, pressing my entire body down bring me to my knees.

"What the fuck?"

"John, do you think I'm stupid. I know all about "Supercharged" I have known about it all along. I worked for the lab which developed it. See its simple; you were my test subject, a weak no, nothing, who I created into a muscle god. I didn't think my research would work like this, I only wanted a super soldier serum to sell to the military, but instead I got something better. Some of my assumptions were right some wrong. The original formula called for one pill a day for a month to give doses of strength increase. Mike had been taking the pills at my direction for onver a year, with only minimal increases in results. When I saw you kick the shit out of him, I knew it had to be my formula. When you told me you swallowed an entire bottle I re-did my calculations and realized that instead of a small dose which would give minimal increase in strength, the whole bottle would work like a strength absorber. You were able to drain the strength and muscle mass of all those male body builders and wrestlers, starting with Mike. By then I knew of your supply, and I had made some minor adjustments to the formula, so when you fought Superman, you were easily able to drain him, but his Kryptonian body was able to resist you from taking his mass."

"This doesn't explain how you beat Supergirl just now?"

"Remember your little celebration after beating Superman? That wild night of sex we had. Well you just don't pay attention, because see when you shot your load of warm hot cum into my waiting pussy, you passed some of your super nutrients into me as well. Then you gave me the perfect incubation chamber in the basement, Superman himself. I perfected the formula again, and then used the man of steel as a true sex slave. See I would let Superman into the sun each day, re-charge him, then fuck his super cock again and again, each time draining his powers into me. I changed the formula again, and realized I made a small mistake, after you drained Wonderwoman. See the original formula allowed for morphing powers, but not stripping them. Well when you crushed Wonderwoman and drained her, I realized my mistake, problem was you didn't return and take another month's supply of the pills like you had before each battle; instead you went right for Supergirl. In Supergirl's case the formula reversed itself and drained you of your powers."

"While you fought Supergirl, and raped her I changed the formula once more, and this last time when I fucked Superman, instead of using him as a super power penis pump I drained him one last time, he is now an ordinary human, like Wonder Woman. When Supergirl kicked your ass, and then came for me I just played along, giving her a false sense of triumph, I could easily have killed her in a split second. The injection she took was a reverse formula, when she orgasm it stripped, morphed and drains her of her powers giving them to you. Now you will serve me, as I have made you only fifty times stronger then a Kryptonian."

Candace walked over, and squeezed Super girl's hand, the sound of bones being crushed filled the room as Supergirl screamed in pain.

"You are free to go now Supergirl"

lilguy31

Inga vs The Green Lantern
By lilguy
brownguy2004@yahoo.com
Hal Jordan comes back to earth to find it ruled by a German Amazon
_____________________________________________________

The Green Lantern Corps is the intergalactic police force. They patrol the
farthest reaches of the Universe at the behest of the Guardians; a race of
immortals residing on the planet Oa. The Green Lantern Corps has been in
existence for three billion years; surviving multiple conflicts both internal
and foreign. Divided as pairs amongst the 3600 "sectors" of the universe, over
7200 members (known commonly as Green Lanterns) are estimated as serving
within the Corps. Each Green Lantern is given a power ring, a weapon granting
the use of incredible abilities that are fueled by the wearer's own willpower

One of the greatest Green Lanterns was Earth Hero Hal Jordan. Years before
Inga took over he was sent to fight an intergalactic war that threatened the
Galaxy. He was far away when Inga took over the Earth. Due to a temporal rift,
time on the planet he was fighting on was different. A month there could be
years. Hal Jordan, came back to Earth with a big surprise. He notice from high
above the Earth. The Statue of Libery was now a stature of a giant Busty
German woman name Inga, her foot on a back of Superman.

First of the cities seem more advance then they should be. They jumped
centruies into tecenlogy. Flying cars were seen through the sky. He saw men
being walked around leash, by beutifull Amazon women.

"Ring How long I been gone" Hal Said

"80 Years"

"What happen"

The ring told them of how a powerfull German woman took over, wiping and
enslaving all the heroes. Most of the women join her side becoming more
powefull then ever and making men her sex slave. It showed news clips of her.
She was a gorgeous, and seem to never age. Her muscled were tone and seem cut
from marble. Her huge beachabll breast defied gravity and her eyes were a
peircing blue. She always had as smug, and lustfull smile. Her blond hair
flowed down her back and she oozed sex.. Despite her beuty she was digusted by
what she saw

There was a news clip. She was in the Oval office sitting on the Desk. She had
her favorit strapon. It was a speacil high tece one that came when she came,
and she could feel it like it was her's with every thrust due to nanarpobes.
The president was naked, on his knees force to suck her off. She laughed as
she grabbed the Presidents head slamming it in. A look of ectasy was on her
face. She was in total control.

"Suck..vit you american Slut..SUCK VIT goood ... you veak American" Inga
Laughed

She flexed her arms

"Vue zike vine muscle, vine big German and Superior Titz..sont you slut" Inga
laughed

"Yes Mistress" The President Said

The Next Video showed him destryoing the heroes. One had her lifting Captain
Marvel over her head and breaking his back over her knee. She wore black
leather in the new real. The Second was of her on Amazon Insland, Wonder Woman
and the Amazons join her team. They were gang banging a broken Superman with
Strapons. The 3rd had her naked and in front of a burning Justice Leauge
Tower. She was tearing off Hawkman wings with her bare hands as he crawled
into the grass for escape. She laughed as the fire cast shadows across the
night.

Green Lantern shut it off.

"Where is she" Hal Said "Lets see how this bitch stand up to pure Will"

"New York City..her Tower"

Green filled him self with anger, and flew down. The nigh sky was filled with
green light, blind people below.

Inga was in her Penthouse with a bruise Superman on a leash hook to the wall.
She had been sleeping in a heart shape bed with slaved underneath. The
penthouse had glass walls, that could take seveal missles with out a scratch.
It tower over the city of new York, being 3 times taller the Empite State
Building. The woman got up, unashamed of her nude body to see wher the light
was coming from. Green Latern smash through the window like it old paper,
exloding glass around. Her tackled her with a punched and sent her to the
wall. Hal Jordan grabbed her, burning her body with green energy. She fall
down the sky scraper leaving a crator Below.

Hal let the Green Latern create constructs of Giant metal balls around his
hands with metal spikes sticking out. He was on top of her punches her face
and breast. Her moved at Super Speed, making 10,000 punches per second

"Damm ... you..YOU EVIL GERMAN BITCH" He Said

He continued the onslaught without Mercy for 10 minut and slammed her two
hands down like a hammer. The soundwaved from the punched exloded the windows
of cars for serveal City Blocks

He stood up expecting to see a mess. Inga smiled

"Ziz that all u have VITTLE MAN" She Said

She kneed him in the nuts. Hal was on his knees. Inga calmly got up and turn
his back to him, showing off her pefect thick ass. She smirked waving her
hands through her long blond. unconcern about him. Her back looked muscle
putting Hal's muscle to shame. Her biceps were huge. It seem to flex as she
walked. Hal created a giant Green Mallet with his ring and went to hit her.
She put one hand up stopping it. She held it and pushed it away casuly. Hal
Jordan had the ring make him shoot green laser out of his hands that could
burn through the hardest of metal. It took ever ounce of will to make it. She
smiled, barely getting a tan. She turn

"Green Lantern ... I destroyed MAN..of you..I was always a shame ... I never
got destroy the great van macho..hal Joran ... a veak man who has let vee vine
wrath. A symbol of male..vride, a hope of a savior zat will come, will enjoy
breaking that HOPE"

"You want a piece ... well going to give you the whole thing" Hal Said

He went to punch her but he caught his fist and crushed it with ease. Her
screamed. She held him still like she would an unruly child. Slaps went across
his face, again and again. Harder then ever been hit before. His eyes were
being close shut with bruise.

"Vee Lil MAN ... ziz ring base on Will power ... It nothing face agaist Zee
Greates of Will ... Inga" She Said

She concentrated, and willing the energy of the ring straight from her hand

"Impossible" He said

His energy was fadeing, his green clothes were digenergrating, burning off the
clothes undeath. He soon found him self naked, on his knees. The ring was now
on her finger. He suddenly found himself..for the first time in his life
scared. She laughed as he was on his knees and she continued to break the
bones in his hand. Her pussy got wet and the smell fileld her nostrils. Her
tits were still defying gravity, now glistening with sweat. Street light
signing off her massive orbs

She took his other hand and crushed it in her. Hal Cried in pain. She watch as
he smelled her intoxicating pussy. His cock was rock hard. Inga laughed at
this familiar sight, a frighten man with a hard cock.

"Suck VINE pussy vittle man"

"Never"

Inga laughed. She filled him with green electricty, burning him. She
concentraited the energy making every pain receptor in his brained activate.d
He screamed in intense pain. Tears ran down his eyes.

"Please ... stop ... I do it"

"Do VAT..little man"

"Suck your pussy"

"BEG!!!"

"Please let me suck your pussy"

She had him suck her huge clit, licking deeply.

"HIGER..VASTER ... DEEPER..LICK ... NOW SUCK ... faster ... right..left..mmmmm
vat little slut ... vat it make vee cum..make your German mistress Cum little
man" Inga Said

She came, squirting pusys juice deep in his mouth. He tried to not swallow it,
but she force his face in her pussy, drowing his lungs, going down the wrong
pipe and shooting out her nose. She laughed as her juice flowed, giving her a
multiple climax

"Keep SUCKING..vitch ... vet vee tell you vat happen to your little COPRS ...
vay on Zee run..hunted down vine my people. Zee..killed many corps. One of
vine top Huntswomen, has a ring on each finger, a neckalce made of Zim ... .it
quite zee Fashinon statemen, had zee several in vine drawer. Ahhhh zus this
... .zue came just vine sucking vine pussy ... tut tut don't be ashamed little
man, zont cry, happen zue man men, vin zay suck vine glorious pussy"

Inga laughed. Sweat was dripping down her body making it glisten. Her nipples
were rock hard, sticking out 3 inches. Hal cried in shame, continued to suck
her pussy, giving him the best climax of her laugh.

"Zor EARTH REPLACEMENT..vus zee black van vhy Zee name of Jon Stewart ...
raped and beat him. Vade zee poor boy cum for hours, hard Fucking, Lifted him
him against she wall and fuck him..zill vine pussy overflower vith cum. He
cried into my breast ... ohhhh inga ... stop Inga ... your to much..vus
bitches screamed. I vade she vine pussy clean, and zin masterbate vill his
precious American flag. He cried..damm zue..Inga ... Oh I love you ... vor a
goddess ... please spare vee ... I feel so a shame..zay vine love for you
betray vine countrie. A cry I heard man times..vat it always make me laugh how
pathetic zid is. I fuck his Amercian ass for Days ... his veak infeior
American ass ... I fuck him, suck his cock empty, tits fuck zim ... fuck vit
vine ass..made him lick my butt clean and vee vine little toilet. He told me
where the Green Latern base was and the corps. I hunted down, destorying corps
members zat didn't go on a mission with you. Taking ring as zhy ZEE FIT ...
they went on the run..and now where here today. I tossed Steward away, as a
toy vine women to play with..some time for fun..I abuse him some more"

She came again ... Gridning deep into him, filled with lust as she recounted
her story

"Other Earth Green Latern rose to fight of course, zat don't little blue
midget you take order from send. Gay Gardener, Kyle Raner, all fail to my
knees. You nemis Sinestro tried zue stop, his lungs filled with vine cum
untill the poor drown to death. Even use some of vor Weak blue midget as VINE
PLAY THINGS" Inga laughed

Half and Hour passed of him sucking. A crowed had gathered cheering him on.
The sight was being posted on TV's around the world, as horrified resitences
movments watch. Inga straddled him and took him inside her. She rode him up
and down, sending tears of pleasure down his face. He cried like a baby as
multiple climaxes hit his body like lighting bolts one after another. His body
seem light as air, as he cock continued to stay hard despite multiple
ejaculation. Each one made his body into one big climax. Her was babbiling
like a baby begging for mercy. He couldn't moved. Her massive tits bouched as
she rode the poor man to her climaxes. When she came it shook his whole body.
He cried out unable to take it, till his voice was horse. She slapped him
hard, forcing more cum out. He suddenly felt his heart beat fast

"Yes ... YESSS..VESS ... VITTLE BITCH ... CUM"

His hearts was beating 50 times faster then it shoot. He felt like it was
going to burst

"Shoot vor dick" She screamed "Give it ALL to me"

Inga screamed in an intense ograsim. One hit him, sending a shock waved to his
heart. It burst in an explosion in her body. She smiled waved the ring over
his chest repairing. Hal was brought back

"Zue die..VIN..I ZAY YOU CAN DIE VITTLE MAN"

Hal was complete broke as she made his heart exlodes several times afterward.
She grabbed him by his ass and wrapped his legs around her waisted. She fucked
him like this, buring his face into her tits. She smiled as his arms hung down
useless

"Who..VOR GODDESS"

"Inga ... INGA" He cried

"Zue going to vee vine bitch..lick vine shit" She asked

"Yes ... Inga..yes" He cried

She lifted his head on her tits and licked his tears.

"Do vue love vee little man..worship me vor then country..vor then
family..more then god hmmmmm"

" ... .yes" He cried in shame.

He knew he was speaking the truth. He hated her still, but also loved and
worshiped her. He feared her more then he feared anything. Her lusted for her
more then he lusted for anything.

"Good suck vine nipple, gag" She Said

She smirked as she continued her assault

"Vue SHALL vee a slave ... a slut ... your powerless ... and every vomen
surpasses you in vower her, you zike zee bug to them..vue villy had no
chance..zue understand that now" Inga said

"Yes" He cried

"Shhhhhhh little ... shhh just suck. Vue shall vee taken to zee slave
museum..It where I keep some fallen heroes. Have Zee Green Latern wing for
just your corps. Vue shall be kept hard 24/7. Women come in and out, zee
public, to rape, and torture you. Vine sceintist will heal zoe wounds..every
time..vue vee helpless zue stop zit women. It shall vee no escape. You shall
vee, fuck..use as a toilet, from now, on till zee END OF TIME..your no match
for any woman here sexual, each one can bring zue to tears and vuck you to
death. World has change for you now vittle. You vill grow she love, fear,
lust, and worship all vine feamle citezens, like every man before you.
Sometime vith you are lucky..I vill vist" Inga Said

Hour Pass

Inga dropped him, making him lick her clean. She lifted her foot up and
slammed on his face knocking him out.

Later

Wife/Wife Reporter Team, and biggest new outlet in the city arrived. Lois and
Lana Lang. They both were now, muscled, busty goddess thanks to Inga

Lois took a picture Of Inga standing over a broken Hal. Her foot was on his
chest and she flexed her arms. Camera snapped

"Never thought I see him again." Lois said "Tell me is it stille exicting to
break men, when it this easy"

"Never ... vits old..ALWAYS VAY VIG RUSH ... gets better each time" Inga Said

"How my X husband doing as your slave" Lois laughed

"Still a SLUT"

All 3 women laughed

"What will you do with the ring" Lana Asked

"Zue have one don't sue Lois"

"Yes took it of some Killowog character, when I was doing a report on your
martian base casino" Lois Said

Inga took it off and tossed it to Lana.

"Now vue BOTH have one"

Inga drapped Hal over her shoulders and walked away

The End

If you like that check out the interactive ones

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login//////



hatour

Dick the Avenger
By PGLover
PGLoverX@yahoo.com
________________________

Nightwing hunts down a surprisingly muscular Catwoman to avenge the Batman...
________________________

Dick Grayson was mad... actually FURIOUS. He had just returned from the hospital, where Bruce was being treated for a severe concussion; broken bones; a swollen, inflamed kidney; and general lacerations and contusions. Though his jaw was wired shut to set a fracture, most of his speech was understandable. It was clear to Dick that Catwoman was responsible for his injuries, though he could hardly believe it. He looked like he had been beaten with baseball bats and lead pipes. Maybe she had help or something, and Bruce was just too woozy to recall. He could not remember a time when his mentor had been that banged up. He paced back and forth across the Italian marble tile in his well-appointed entry hall. His Gotham penthouse had been provided by Bruce through a generous monthly stipend channeled through Wayne Enterprises, and he felt grateful to have it. Dick realized that over the years – no, decades – since he had met him, there was hardly a single thing he possessed or skill he had acquired that he didn't have Bruce Wayne to thank for. They have had their disagreements in the past, and Dick had even left the man to find his way as a solo crime-fighter... away from that long shadow cast by the Batman.

But to see him like this - beaten, bloody and humiliated – supposedly at the hands of a woman he had loved – made him want to lash out and avenge the man, whatever the cost. Hadn't Batman even personally intervened numerous times when Selina was sentenced by the Gotham courts, to recommend leniency? A personal plea from the Batman carries great weight with most judges in this city. Dick always had trouble understanding how a man as sharp as Bruce, with legendary street smarts could be fooled and misled repeatedly by this woman with her batting eyelashes, yet still come back for more.

He had enough forethought to realize that however he decided to respond to this, it was imperative that he be able to live with it, and it's impact on Bruce. No regrets. He considered his options. On one hand, he didn't want to further deepen Bruce's feelings of humiliation by rushing out and spanking this woman by virtue of his faster reflexes and youthful strength. After all, anyone facing the Batman of today surely faces a less formidable opponent than the Batman in his prime, say 20 years ago. Dick knew that Bruce had been struggling lately to keep himself in the kind of physical condition necessary to stay at the top of his game. If Dick went out and thrashed the foe that put him in the hospital, would that make him feel better or worse? Definitely worse, he knew. But on the other hand, doing nothing was not an option. As soon as it leaked out onto the street that the Batman was beaten up by a girl, everyone would start gunning for him, to be the new king of the hill. Whether it was true or not (Dick doubted very much that it was), it's the story that would spread on the streets.

Ultimately, Dick decided to avenge the man... after it was over he'd make up some story about how he got in over his head, but somehow got lucky... or that she had him on the ropes but made some foolish mistake that he could capitalize on only because he had superb training by the Batman. He felt sure he could sell that story to Bruce and avoid damaging his ego.

He donned his dark blue Nightwing costume and took to the streets for some reconnaissance. Batman had taught him to always stack the deck in his favor. He had to know who was with Catwoman that night, or what weaponry she used against Bruce to gain the upper hand. He easily found the spot where the paramedics said they found Batman, bloody and unconscious. He had clearly dragged himself quite some distance to a payphone to call 911. This told Dick that he no longer had his utility belt by the end of the fight, since he keeps several communications devices in it, including a cellphone. By following the trail of blood with an ultraviolet flashlight, he was able to find the site of the fight itself.

The ground was asphalt and concrete, so no way to tell how many assailants were involved from footprints. Strike one. He looked overhead to see if there were any CCTV cameras that could have recorded the fight. One camera in the alleyway behind a nearby convenience store that ordinarily would have picked it up, but closer inspection revealed that it was only a "dummy" camera. Placed there by cheap business owners that thought criminals would be deterred by the mere presence of a camera. Strike two. There was a high-quality infrared camera nearby as well – placed there by Gotham PD to aid in crime investigations, since it was a high crime area. He placed a call to a friend at the Technical Services desk to see about getting video surveillance footage from the last 24 hours. Within minutes, he was receiving video files he could view on his iPhone. He quickly scanned through the first three hours of files with nothing unusual in view of the camera. Halfway through the fourth hour though, the picture blanked. Nothing but blackness. Looking up at the camera some twenty feet off the ground, he used a small pair of binoculars to see more detail. Damn... someone had sprayed the lens glass with black spray paint... certainly it was Catwoman. Strike three.

So now there was nothing left to do but set up some sort of surveillance on Selina herself, to try and get some additional information and give him an edge. It helps to have mad googling skills. Less than an hour on the internet and Dick managed to ferret out Selina Kyle's address. Or "Cameron Syke's" address anyways, her current alias. Her real name was well known enough in certain circles that it made sense for her to use an alias and cover her tracks.

He personally staked out Selina's apartment for a good 72 hours or so, to make sure he could count on her being gone long enough so he could plant video and audio devices when he was ready. The weather was cold enough that she always wore a heavy jacket outside the apartment. Her comings and goings were very irregular, but it was easy enough to tell when she left for the gym in the evening, since she always carried her gym bag. Then he could count on the apartment being empty for over 90 minutes. More than enough time for him to do his work. On the fourth day, he waited on the roof instead of his "stake-out car" (a beat-up, faded Subaru) parked across the street. He flattened himself on the roof's edge so he could see when she left. It was cold and boring, but finally just after 9pm she walked out the building's front door with her bag. He waited until she was out of sight, then rock-climbed his way down the rear of the brick building to the window of her spare bedroom on the 6th floor.

It was easy to fool her apartment's alarm system by careful placement of a powerful magnet on the outside wall near the security contact. The window was locked of course, but he drilled a tiny hole at the bottom near the latch using a cordless drill and a glass bit, then pushed a steel rod through, forcing the latch open. He slid the window up, and eased his athletic body into the dark bedroom. The only light was the dim red display from the alarm clock on the dresser. He clicked on his small LED flashlight and made his way slowly through the rooms to verify that there were no motion sensors in the apartment. Once satisfied, he found two strategic locations to install his wireless spy cameras where they would not be noticed. He installed and tested them before leaving with a small wireless LCD monitor. He looked at his watch: 70 minutes had passed. Time to leave. He slid the bedroom window open and slid out into the cold night air, gripping the edges of the brick for support. He slid the window closed and, using a small rod-and-wire tool through the hole he had drilled in the window, closed the latch. After sealing the hole up expertly with clear epoxy and removing his alarm contact magnet, he scaled down the six stories to the alley behind the apartment building. Once he reached his Subaru, he re-confirmed that he had clear video and sound from the two wireless cameras. Just enough time to pick up some take-out Chinese from the place across the street, get back in the car and wait for her return.

Selina let herself back into her apartment about 11pm, carrying a bag of groceries and her duffel bag. After disappearing from camera one's view for a few moments to deposit her bag and heavy coat in the hall closet, she came back into view, humming a popular tune as she headed toward the kitchen with her groceries. She was wearing a black leotard on top and tight jeans below. Her arms and torso were impressively developed. When she turned back toward the camera, Dick could see her powerful, rounded shoulders and thick pectorals. The neckline of her leotard was low enough to show some cleavage, and he could feel himself becoming aroused at the sight. He hadn't seen Selina for years, except recently through binoculars. He had forgotten how beautiful she was: large green eyes, full lips and waist-length auburn hair kind of disheveled, but in a very sexy way;. There was something compelling about her that couldn't be completely defined. She chopped some vegetables and chicken, constantly and compulsively running the back of her hand through her hair, trying to avoid using her fingers.

She ate dinner, cleaned up and went to bed. He found nothing out until late morning, when her cellphone rang, waking her up. Sunlight was streaming through her bedroom window, so camera two was super clear. Dick had no tap on her mobile phone, but it was clear from her side of the conversation that she had made a deal with the caller for "services rendered". She had apparently already paid the caller, but "he" (could have been a she?) was now thinking that the work was harder than originally expected, and wanted more money. After some back and forth that didn't illuminate much to Dick, Selina said "uh-huh, fine" and hung up the phone. She pounded her mattress and cursed "fucking IDIOTS!"

She threw off the bed covers and strode across the room to boot up the laptop on her desk. Dick nearly sprayed coffee all over his windshield. She was wearing pajama bottoms and a tight white stretch tank top, looking fantastic. She had dressed for bed in relative darkness last night, and his cameras didn't pick up much detail in infrared mode. Now, with full sunlight the top seemed almost sheer and her large areolas were fully visible. Her body was astounding. Lean and vascular – he could see some small veins meandering across her striated deltoids and pectorals. Her arms were very powerfully muscled, and laced with a network of veins. As she sat waiting for her Mac Book to boot up, she bunched her shoulders and rubbed her hands for warmth. He got lost in the detail of her gorgeous back and neck muscles. His erection was back, this time so hard it was almost painful. He tried to focus on his job. She lit up a cigarette from the silver box near the edge of the desk. He couldn't see much detail on the laptop screen, but she appeared to be reading and responding to email.

After 10 minutes or so, she got up and walked toward the camera. She crossed her arms and pulled the tank top off over her head. Now completely unclothed, and lit well by sunlight her torso was so spectacular he nearly forgot to breathe. Large, firm, tanned boobs with no visible tan lines blended into slabs of pectoral muscle. Her nipples were erect and the room was cold enough that he could see goosebumps on her skin. Thick fingers of serratus and intercostal muscles framed her abs, criss-crossed with fine veins. There was a small gold belly ring at her navel. Her sharp eight-pack abs were covered by skin stretched so tight he wondered how there had been enough loose skin to pierce. Dick lost it. He noticed a dark stain of precum on his pants and looked for a napkin to clean it up when there was a tapping at his driver-side window. He shifted his body to hide the embarrassing stain, tapped the standby key on his laptop and rolled down the window. The proprietor of the doughnut shop he was parked near was asking him if he could move his car, as he was expecting a delivery. The truck was big and might have trouble squeezing into the alley with Dick's car there. The guy was nice and apologetic, but had a look on his face as if he were speaking to a drunk or something. Dick promised he would move right away. He rolled his window back up waited for the guy to walk away so he could clean his crotch with a paper towel. He brought his laptop back out of standby and placed it on the passenger seat where he could see the screen and started up the car.

It took him awhile to find another suitable parking spot where he was out of the way but could still see the entry to Selina's apartment building. As he drove he kept an eye on the screen. She crossed the room to her dressing room and was pulling a shirt on when her cellphone rang again. She smoked as she listened and nodded her head, frowning in distaste. She clearly didn't have a high opinion of the caller. Dick finally found a spot, parked and shut off his engine, and could focus fully on Selina's call. It sounded as if this might be the guy she was speaking to earlier. After a bit of back and forth where they discussed money "no, I can't give you more than twenty five each", she fiddled with her iPhone and said "Okay, write this down. 26130 west albania avenue. It's near 26th, but enter from the west alley. I'll leave that door unlocked. Right, so I'll see you at 11:30. Just the two of you... right."

So, she was meeting two men to pay them more money at 11:30... but am or pm? It was now about 7:30am. He had to be ready for either time. He closed his laptop and started up the car again. Just enough time to let himself into 21603 W. Albania and install some cameras, get back home and take a shower, dress and get back here to watch the front door to see when she leaves. Oh yeah, cameras! He opened his bag and counted... four wireless cams left. Hopefully that will be enough to cover the meeting place. No way to know until he sees it, but not enough time to get more right now. He put the Subaru into gear and headed off to the west side.

The address was in a run-down area, just a shade better than a ghetto. Heavy Puerto Rican population. He walked around the building to scope it out. It was an abandoned warehouse that looked like it was converted at one time to be an office building. Dick had to climb up onto a windowsill in the west alley to see through a transom, since the regular windows were blacked out from the inside. There was actually plenty of light from the transoms on three sides of the large warehouse space. He could see that office cubicle spaces had once been set up, but now about half of them had been taken down, their partitions stacked up on one side of the big room. He pushed on a couple of the hinged transoms and found one that wasn't latched. He could fit through the opening when it was fully opened.

He lowered his bag of security equipment in through the open transom, looking around to make sure no passersby were in view. Then he leapt up, grabbed hold of the transom frame above the window, and swung his body through the opening, landing quietly inside. He plugged his laptop and spare batteries into outlets along the wall to recharge. The power was still turned on in the building, fortunately. Walking through the whole space, he could see that there were quite a few office rooms at the back of the warehouse space. Also washrooms, a janitors closet and stairs leading up to the second level. He climbed them and found more offices above, as well as a balcony almost the width of the building that looked over the whole warehouse. At the end of one of the upper hallways was a steel ladder with a roof hatch above. He poked his head up just to see if the roof could be useful as a vantage point or entrance. There were some skylights looking over the warehouse. He broke out a glass pane in one that was big enough to lower his body through and climbed back down from the roof and on down to the entrance level.

Four cameras would cover the room nicely, apart from missing some of the still-standing office cubicle space. If they met in one of the back offices he would be out of luck, but they probably wouldn't. There was no furniture at all back there to sit on, just a few old file cabinets. He installed his cameras and tested them from his laptop. Sound and picture, all fine. He sped back across town to his penthouse for a quick shower and shave. This time he dressed with his Nightwing costume underneath his street clothes. He ate some oatmeal, then drove back uptown to Selina Kyle's apartment building. It was nearly 10:30am, and she was still home, but now fully dressed in a sweater, slacks and heels. He couldn't tell whether she was wearing her Catwoman costume beneath her clothes. A bag was packed and sitting near the front door.

At 11:00, she shut the lights off, grabbed her bag and headed out the door. A few minutes later, her silver Porsche Boxster turned left out of the building's underground parking garage and headed towards the west side. Dick followed in his Subaru at a cautious distance. About two miles from the warehouse she turned down an alleyway. Dick was prevented from following her because of a traffic snarl-up. He slapped his steering wheel and managed to pull himself out of the jam and finally get to the other side of the alley. Looking both ways down the long street it adjoined, he could see no silver Porsche. Nothing he could do now but head towards the warehouse on Albania and look for her car. He cursed himself for not installing a GPS tracker underneath her car.

hatour

He reached the address at 11:10 and drove around the area. No silver Porsche. He parked the car out of sight, loaded his laptop into a backpack and approached the bakery building just west of the warehouse. He scaled the three story building from the rear, and positioned himself so he was looking down into the alley, but relatively hidden from view. He also watched the streets nearby for a silver Boxster. The cameras were quiet, showing no activity in the warehouse. He waited, watched and listened. 11:30am came and went with no changes. By 11:45 he packed up his laptop again, climbed back down to street level and carefully approached the warehouse door in the alley between the two buildings. He slowly tried the door handle. It was still locked. Selina's meeting must be in the PM then. He drove back toward the east side, but stopped at a coffee shop and brought his laptop in with him. He drank his cappuccino and ordered lunch while he watched the cameras at Selina's apartment and the warehouse. Nothing happening at either location.

When lunch was finished, he continued to the east side of town and again parked himself near Selina's brownstone. He was really strung out at this point. Very little sleep for four days. Too much caffeine, and no exercise. He left the car for a few minutes to walk around and shake his legs out. With the costume AND street clothes on it got too hot in the car, and it was nice to feel the cold outside air. Back in the car for more mind-numbing watching. He had brought some books along, but he was too agitated on stake-outs to read usually.

After several hours of absolutely nothing happening, he went around the corner to get his take-out Chinese dinner. It really wasn't very good, but he could walk there without danger of being seen from the apartment building. After dinner, he got rid of all the trash that had accumulated in his car and popped some No-Doz tablets, trying to clear his head and sharpen himself up. After a quick jog up and down the block in his street clothes, he watched some more. Still nothing happening.

By 10pm he decided to head back to the warehouse and set up there. His plan was to wait on the roof with his laptop and watch the meeting. Hopefully the live audio and video would confirm what he suspected: Selina had hired some thugs to surprise the Batman during their fight and help her take him out. Then he would descend into the warehouse through the broken skylight and avenge the Batman, using the element of surprise. He relished the thought of putting Selina behind bars, by himself this time.

He climbed up the bakery building with his backpack, then leaped across to the warehouse roof, landing silently. He removed his street clothes, putting them neatly folded into the backpack and watched his laptop. Still nothing. No lights on in the warehouse or the apartment. Still, it wasn't yet even 10:30. He looked at the streets surrounding the warehouse. He did spot Selina's Boxster on a street about a half block away. Excellent. Shouldn't be long now.

As 11:30 approached, he was getting keyed up. He practiced footwork and stick work up on the roof, to get some blood moving. He was careful to be very quiet so he wasn't heard down below. Warehouse cameras were still blank though. At 11:30 he was like a hawk, alert to any motion or sound. Selina's car was still down there, but absolutely nothing happening here. Nor at the apartment. Dick felt like he was going to jump out of his skin. He couldn't come down right away to check things out. Not yet, anyways. He would wait until 11:45 or so, then descend into the dark warehouse to see what might be happening. He felt a bit of the old anxiety return from his days as Batman's sidekick. In the earlier days, he often felt nervous before confronting high profile villains like Catwoman. He looked up to Bruce as his protector, and knew he couldn't face them by himself if it came to that. He was an adult now, and fully capable of "flying solo". And hell, wasn't Catwoman really past her prime too? Not as old as Bruce, but something like 10-15 years older than Dick, he guessed. He just couldn't shake that image of her powerful, muscular body from his mind. If she was as good as she used to be (better?) and had two or more thugs with her, it might be a... challenge. Regardless, this was about avenging Bruce. Dick had never known his biological family, but Bruce was more than family. He owed his very life to him. He was ashamed that he had indulged his childish fears, even for a moment.

At this point, however it was looking more and more like he'd been played. Almost 11:45 and zero activity. He thought about coming down to street level and checking to see if that west door was unlocked, but he may as well lower himself down into the empty warehouse instead. He slid his escrima sticks into their holsters and prepared to rappel through the opening in the skylight. The only light in the warehouse was provided by the moonlight and streetlights shining through the transoms. He slid down far enough so his whole body was hanging below the skylight and waited there to allow his eyes to adjust. Then slowly lowered himself as he scanned the interior for signs of movement or threats. The ceiling height was roughly 35 feet. He covered that in about 30 seconds, stepping onto the floor quietly and disengaging himself from the rappelling rope. He took three steps toward the west door when he heard the familiar rush of a bullwhip, then searing pain around his neck. He clawed at his neck to release the tight whip, but it wasn't budging. Within seconds he started blacking out from lack of oxygen. He slumped to the floor and dimly heard the click of high heels and a woman's arrogant laugh.

Blurry flashes of light... words don't understand..... perfume smellingggg. Dick slowly rolled his head up and felt stinging on his neck where it brushed against his collar. He squinted his eyes trying to adjust to the light. He heard Selina's voice say "Back to consciousness, eh? I was about to douse you with water, hehe." His senses slowly started to come back online. He couldn't move his arms, and he felt pressure on his shoulders... he was tied and hanging from the WALL! He realized his legs were bound together too, but were swinging free. He could just tap the floor with the balls of his feet. His neck stung like hell... he realized the bullwhip wrapped around his neck, cut off air and he blacked out. But why couldn't he unwrap..... ?

"... whip was treated with special adhesive on the end, if you're wondering." Selina said.

Dick focused on her, his eyes sharper now. He noticed that Selina had set up halogen lights all around the warehouse floor, so it was actually almost like daytime. He started to speak, but a dry throat made him start coughing instead. She was standing near, with her mask and gloves on, but in low-heeled slippers. Her costume was skintight dark purple leather, and exposed her chiseled midsection. The neckline was very low, showing an expanse of her sun-bronzed, muscular, busty chest. Her eyes were level with his, which surprised him. She was apparently taller. The last time he met her he was young, and still hadn't reached his full adult height. It never occurred to him that she might still be taller than him.

"You were so predictable, Boy Blunder! I mean, did you honestly not realize that my apartment is covered with CCTV cameras already? While you sneaked in and installed your little crap cams, you were being recorded in high-def... and viewed in real-time by me, I might add. By the way, if you ever make it back to your crappy yellow Subaru I suggest you pull the steering column apart. The camera you find will be my gift to you, you horny little bastard!" She chuckled.

He grimaced in embarrassment.

"Oh, and... surprised that my "friends" never showed up for our meeting, Dickie? Yes, I know why you're here. Well, that's because there was never going to be a meeting, because there never was anyone else." She pulled a long, white cigarette from her cleavage, placed it between her full, dark red lips, and lit it.

Dick scowled at her angrily. "Liar! What are you saying?"

She smiled, blowing a cloud of smoke into his face. He coughed. "What I'm saying, dear boy, is that Brucie got his ass kicked all over Gotham by ME, and ONLY me. I suckered you in with those phony phone calls. You see, I'm more than a match for the Batman..." Placing the cigarette between her lips, she unzipped the sleeves from her costume, dropping them on the floor. She flexed her powerful arms big and hard, holding a bicep nearly under his nose, "and, by deductive reasoning, my junior detective, MUCH more than a match for you."

Dick swallowed and stared in disbelief.. Her arms were huge, defined and vascular. Up close they looked positively intimidating. He had a hard time accepting it, but they were obviously larger and more muscular than his – at least 17"! With huge, thick, ropey veins and all the muscular detail etched in diamond-hard relief. His jaw trembled a bit. The need to avenge Bruce seemed unimportant, unattainable now. He was feeling like the small, under-confident sidekick again.

She smiled, reveling in his undeniable fear. "Yes, let it sink in, little boy. You are about to get your ass kicked by me. In fact... I think I need to make an example of you. A simple beatdown won't be adequate. I'll make sure all the "heroes" and do-gooders in Gotham get the message that I'm too big a risk to try and take down. They should be fucking terrified of me. I'm going to give you special attention." She licked her lips seductively, and dragged the lit end of her cigarette sadistically along the contour of his cheek. It was hot, but did not burn.

He strained against the ropes and clenched his teeth. She flexed her thick pectorals for his benefit. The striations made her chest look like it was composed of thick bundles of piano wire coated with bronze lacquer. "You ever get decked by a woman who could bench three fifty... for reps?" She laughed as his mouth dropped open. "Hah! What do you bench pussy? Two hundred? Max?" She poked his smaller pectoral muscle and howled with laughter. He shifted uneasily in his ropes. His humiliation and massive erection were making him uncomfortable.

"Yes, THIS is going to be fun." she purred. She sat down to pull her high-heeled boots on. "And don't worry – you'll have every opportunity to defend yourself... if you can, that is. Neither of us will have weapons. I have removed my bullwhips from this warehouse, and you'll find that your gloves and boots have been emptied of all their little gadgets. No sticks, no whips. Just a man... well, boy" She snickered. "against a woman." She stood up, standing nearly 6'3" in her heels, and unzipped her top a few inches, revealing substantial cleavage. She crushed out her cigarette on the floor, her eyes locked on his. She walked up to him slowly, maintaining eye contact, intimidating him... daring him. Reaching around him, she bent down and untied some knots behind his back, her big boobs pressing against his crotch. She stood up, looking down into his eyes, grabbed his balls and squeezed them painfully. With her other hand, she grabbed his face and forced him to look at her.

"Look here, nancy-boy... I know you're scared shitless of me. You're close to peeing yourself right now, aren't you? AREN'T YOU??!?" She raised her voice. He tried to look away, ashamed... knowing she was right. She sneered. "Yeah. Thought so. Haha. But if you try to leave... if you try to run away with your little wiener dangling between your legs... I will fucking hunt you down... and when I catch you by your scrawny little neck, it will be TEN times worse for you! GOT me???!!" She leaned in and squeezed his balls harder for emphasis. Dick bit his lip and felt his eyes tear up slightly.

She looked down at his erect cock. "Bruce couldn't control himself either..." She sneered. "he had wood every time we fought. Even when I was slapping him around like a little bitch!" He winced at her venom. She winked. "Hmmm... I think you've got a bigger package..... Dick."

She walked slowly away from him a few feet, then turned to face him. "Just raise your arms above your head, and the final knots will release."

He did so, and dropped to the floor. He rubbed his arms and shoulders to get the blood circulating again.

She bent forward slightly and backed away, gesturing for him to come and get her. "Come on, little birdie... this kitty is hungry!" There was a gleam in her eye. She slapped her big bicep and growled "Come and get some, pussy!"

hatour

He gingerly felt his sore neck to see if he was bleeding. Now that he was on his feet and free of his bindings, he was starting to feel more confident again. Sure she was big... and strong. But could she match his speed? He was going to find out. He grinned as he began circling her, and tried to ignore his unwieldy boner. Damn she was hot! Two quick slide-lunges forward and he reached her, launching a lightning-fast right cross at her cheek. She managed to slip it, but just barely – his knuckles grazed her jaw. She danced a bit out of range and nodded that she was impressed.

He was starting to feel like Nightwing again, rather than Robin the sidekick. He rotated into a left lead stance, bent and launched a right roundhouse kick at her ribs. She backed out of range, but not quick enough. He knocked her defensive arm away with his kick. Her lips pursed. She showed a trace of concern on her face. She moved forward, but tentatively. She cleared her throat and launched a couple of very amateurish jabs at his head. He swatted them away and countered with a knee to the midsection which knocked her back a few steps. She stretched her torso to shake it off. She stepped in with a fast roundhouse, which he easily ducked. He spun away, slapping her on the ass to show he had more than enough speed to counter if he wanted.

She sneered at him. He said "Not so confident now, are you, bitch?"

"Fuck you!" Was her bitter reply. "You're still mine!" She said, unconvincingly. She had backed toward the office cubicles. Dick was starting to think she was planning an escape.

He leaped and launched himself at her. She quickly stepped in and reached up, grabbing him by the neck and testicles. Using his momentum against him, she hurled him into the cubicles headfirst. Dick had no way of stopping. He tried to ball up but hit the first partition before he knew what was happening. He crashed through three cubicles and landed in a heap, broken panels and bent chrome landing on top of him. He staggered to his feet, brushing wood chips out of his hair and kicking off debris. He was a little dazed. Selina looked smug. Okay, he'd give her that one. Lucky catch, but goddamn she was stronger than shit! Could she have been playing cat-and-mouse? He put it out of his mind and focused on kicking her ass.

She seemed a little more confident now, but still cautious. He kicked his way back to the clear floor and bared his teeth at her, striding forward to fire off a combination... show her who's boss. She caught his lead hand, stepped in and clotheslined him with her big arm across the throat. She hit him so hard and fast he almost flipped head-over-heels. He went down hard, the wind knocked out of him. She bent down, grabbing handfuls of his costume near the shoulder and jerked him off the floor. He was woozy and gasping to get a lungful of air, but he could tell she was holding him off the ground. Her massive biceps bulged. Grinning, she shook him like a rag doll. Dick's eyes betrayed panic. Sneering, she said. "Who's the bitch now? You're barely a warm-up weight for me, wimp!" He fought for air, and felt like he was about to cry. But men don't cry, do they? "That's right, CRY you fuckin' SISSY!" She spat. Yanking him back down, she brought her thigh up hard into his guts. He felt a stabbing pain as at least one rib cracked on his left side. She dumped him on his back in the pile of broken cubicle panels. He rolled to his right side, gasping and trying to get to his feet. He made loud rasping sounds as his lungs were still traumatized and couldn't get enough air.

Selina leaned on an old barstool and lit up a cigarette, smiling, perfectly relaxed. "The thing that gets me is... Dickie... not only are you a sissy and a weakling... but you are such a simpleton! I could play with you all night and you'd never catch on that you were being toyed with!"

She sauntered over to him, still lying nearly incapacitated in a heap. "And did I feel a rib pop when I nailed you with that knee strike? Was iiiit..... HERE?" She tapped him in the side with the toe of her boot. He rolled into a ball for protection, groaning. She snickered and took a big drag on her cigarette. "See... you'd be dead now if I weren't being so nice. Or am I being sadistic? Subtle difference... so hard for me to be sure."

He managed to get to his hands and knees, still groggy and short of breath. Fucking clothesline felt like being hit with a telephone pole!

She cracked her knuckles "Well, come on, come on... we don't have all night!" She put her cigarette between her lips as Dick tried to straighten up. Shaking her big arms out, she stretched and said "Let's see how fast you are, junior. I'll give you three free shots at my face. If you can touch me even once, I'll let you walk out of here under your own power."

After a couple minutes more, Dick's breathing was back to normal, and he was only dealing with the pain from his busted rib. It really only hurt when he pressed it or twisted his torso away from his left side. He approached Selina.

Cigarette bobbing between her lips, she said "Take your best shots, bitch." She stuck her chin out, taunting him. Her muscular arms were pumped from exertion, and looked enormous to him. She towered over him, sneering. He fought back a wave of panic and steeled himself.

He snapped off a lightning fast left jab from the shoulder which she slipped easily. "One" She said. He started bouncing a bit on the balls of his feet, circling his shoulders to loosen up. He fired off a left hook aimed straight at her jaw, with his whole bodyweight behind it. She pulled her head back just slightly and he hit nothing but air, losing his balance due to over-commitment. She chuckled "Two" blowing smoke in his face with an evil smile.

"One left, sport. Then it's MY turn."

He turned away slightly, then swung back with a blazing right backfist at her temple. She leaned way back, avoiding his punch for the third time. Again, he over-extended and lost his footing slightly. She stepped in quickly behind his shoulder, and wrapped her meaty arm around his neck. She caught the wrist of the right arm, forced it down, then levered it up painfully behind his back. She straightened up then, lifting him off the ground, his toes not even able to find the floor anymore. Dick grunted, then squealed a bit as he realized he was completely trapped and helpless. His feet kicked desperately, trying to get traction on the floor.

He tried to hit her face or pull her hair with his free hand but her shoulder and arm were thick enough that he couldn't reach. Her big firm tits flattened against his back. He tried to head-butt her, but his neck's range of motion was restricted by her heavily-muscled arm. She poured on the power and he nearly blacked out, but she kept him just barely conscious, Her cigarette was still between her lips, and the smoke wasn't helping his weak attempts to get oxygen.

"Once again, Boy Blunder, I could easily kill you right now. I could snap your arm, your neck, or just simply choke you out. But... I won't." She dropped him to his knees at her feet, wheezing for breath. She crushed out her cigarette butt next to him with her boot. "I want to make this last a little longer, for my own... personal reasons." She laughed.

Dick was terrified. He felt like the 98 pound weakling on the beach, and Selina was the muscular bodybuilder kicking sand in his face. She had not only proven to be far stronger than him, but she was clearly faster too. Always a step or two ahead of him. His heart was pounding in his chest and his hands were shaky. He had little strength left to defend himself against her, and knew that whatever she had planned for the climax was not something he wanted to stick around for. He HAD to get away..As he recovered, he surreptitiously looked around the room for an exit he could reach before she could catch him. She had cut off a length of his rappelling line to bind him when she first caught him with the whip, but he could see that it was still hanging from the skylight, albeit quite a bit shorter. He wouldn't be able to reach it from the warehouse floor even by jumping, but he could tic-tac up the wall to the balcony. He needed a corner to do that, and fortunately they were pretty close to the corner near the rope. Once he reached the corner he was probably safe. Even if Selina knew how to tic-tac, there's no way she could do it in high heels.

He looked over at Selina. She had unzipped her top and was pulling it off. He got instant wood seeing her topless like that, so close to him. Her muscular, powerful physique was revealed in all its sweaty, pumped-up glory now. Her shoulders were huge, with thick finger-like striations. Several tiny veins meandered across them. The deltoids blended perfectly into her rippling slabs of pectoral muscle. Even at rest, they looked powerful. Her enormous boobs, with the huge areolas and nipples weakened his resolve to escape. But he had to try. She was pulling on her gloves, flexing her fingers in them for a tight fit. She smacked a fist into her other hand, and headed towards him with a menacing look in her eye. Her big tits bounced rhythmically as she walked. It looked like she was coming to finish him off. He was mostly recovered, but stayed on all fours to appear less able to put up a fight... or flight. She reached down and lifted him by the hair with a gloved fist. He felt the searing pain of his roots tearing. Once he was on his feet, she grabbed him by the front of his costume with her left hand. She was sneering, pumped and vascular. Veins were like a roadmap covering her hyper-developed physique. His erection was obvious, enhanced by his tight costume.

She bitch-slapped him hard across the face "Listen up, faggot. Now I'm going to beat the crap out of you... but I'm going to draw it out, slowly. I get a lot of enjoyment out of beating men up. Crushing their pride and ego. Watching them scamper away from me like scared little bitches. But like you, most of them are wimps. I need my men to fight back, to struggle against me. It's no good for me otherwise. So I have to take my time, and give them little chances to regain strength." He could tell she was getting aroused as she spoke. Her nipples got hard and stuck straight out. She smacked him again. "You fuckin' listening, pussy? So what I'm telling you is, you better start putting up a fucking fight, or I'm going to do permanent damage to you, hear me? If you don't man up, you're going to end up walking with a limp and drinking all your meals through a straw into old age, trying to convince your grandkids you used to be a superhero, GOT me?"

He nodded meekly. He had to find an opportunity to run soon, or he'd never get another chance. She lifted him up by the front of his costume with her left arm. Not completely off his feet, but enough that he was up on his toes. Her bicep bulged up hugely, and veins swelled to supply blood to the powerful arm. He felt overwhelmed by her strength. Taunting him, she said "Look at you... what a sad, pathetic fuckin' excuse for a MAN. You've obviously got a cock..." She grabbed his crotch roughly and lifted. The pain in his balls caused him to lurch. She laughed. "But you don't DESERVE it, do you?" She feinted a slap to the face. He flinched nervously and held his hands up, scared and nervous."See?" She sneered. "Fuckin' scrawny little no-dick sissyboy! If both my hands were tied behind my back, I could probably beat you to death with my TITS!" She laughed loudly. "Man?... yeah, right!" His lip trembled.

She lifted higher, his feet completely leaving the floor. Her huge shoulder and arm swelled and rippled - she gritted her teeth with the effort. As he realized what was happening, his panic multiplied. His feet bicycled wildly, trying to find the ground. He clawed at her hand, desperately trying to free himself – but had no effect. He had once thought his abilities were on a par with hers. Now he realized he was hopelessly overpowered. How was it even possible for a woman to develop this much strength and muscle?? Laughing, she said "How screwed, are YOU, faggot? I mean, I'm LIFTING you off the ground with ONE hand! Your little feet are just dangling... you must be just pissing yourself with fear right now, am I right? You're a superhero??? What chance could you POSSIBLY have against a woman who can toss you around like a fuckin' duffel bag?" She smashed him full in the face with her free hand. He could feel blood starting to run in his nose, and saw stars. He was starting to have trouble focusing his eyes. She grinned, and backhanded him hard across the face, sending him spinning into the pile of debris. He got slowly to his feet, and waited until he was ready... he RAN as fast as he could towards the corner. He was weak, though. Felt awkward and disoriented. His arms were pumping frantically and he wasn't looking back... only thirty yards... keep going! He could feel blood running into his mouth... his legs were like lead. The fear of being caught by Selina was like a black cloak wrapped around him, dimming his awareness. His ears were buzzing. All of a sudden, the room tilted to one side and he crashed into the cubicles. Selina was on top of him, landing on him like a ton of bricks. His hip struck something hard as he fell, crushed to the floor by her weight.

hatour

"You little FUCK!" She flipped him over on his back, pinning him in a schoolboy on top of the broken partitions. "You are gonna fucking PAY for that little stunt! You think you're CLEVER...?" Smack! She backhanded him across the face. "...trying to TRICK me?" Whack! She punched him in the jaw. Dick was sniveling now, desperate to erase his transgression, to apologize and take it all back. He was sorry... so sorry. "P-p-please, N-NO, I didn't... unhh..." He tried to cover his face with his arms, but she grabbed them and pinned both his wrists with one hand, then slapped the shit out of him. "Yeah, struggle you little PUSSY! You're SORRY now? You are gonna find out just how fuckin' SADISTIC I can be... welcome to your WORST fucking nightmare, jackass!" She stood up, jerking him to his feet by the front of his costume. She THREW him back across the rubble, tearing the costume. Dick flew/slid almost thirty feet before coming to a stop, all cut up and scraped now. He just lay there bleeding, while she slowly crossed the room to continue breaking him. Not enough strength to even get to his feet. He dreaded what was surely coming, but felt fatalistic. What was the point... she was completely in control. He hurt almost everywhere on his body, and was soooo tired.

He was face down in the disarray of broken partitions. The new abrasions on his face and chest stung like hell. She grabbed him by the back of his costume with one hand, and dragged him over to the nearest wall, under the balcony. Selina was saying something about punishment, but the words really didn't register in Dick's brain. She hoisted him up and steadied him against the wall in a corner. Her huge shoulders loomed over him as she re-adjusted the fit of her gloves, grinning malevolently at him. He tried to swallow his dread of what might happen next. It didn't occur to him anymore to try and escape. She was too close, too vigilant now. All the light in the room was behind her, so she was mostly a silhouette to him. She shoved him against the wall roughly, leered at him and said "Ready to take your beating, Daisy Mae?" He flinched and cleared his throat nervously. "I want you to take a good long look at me before I beat the unholy crap out of you. I want an image fixed in your little mind of the superior woman who kicked your fucking ass, to make it that much harder for you to convince yourself that it was some kind of fluke, or that I wasn't really that big and strong."

She drew herself up into a double biceps pose. Her arms flexed up big and hard, their silhouetted shapes so fantastic as to be impossible to describe. She stepped backward just a bit, enough to allow some light from above to spill over her shoulders, arms and across the front of her body. The roundness and firmness of her staggering boobs were highlighted especially well, and he found his cock throbbing and growing, almost reaching out to her. The size and hardness of her enormous shoulders brought him back down to earth, though. They were tremendous boulders of rock-hard sinew. He thought about those slabs of muscle powering punches into his quivering guts, and had to wipe away some sweat beading on his upper lip. She turned slightly so light spilled across her powerful pectorals and flexed hard. She watched him as she manipulated her rippling muscular chest, causing striations to dance across her thick bulging pecs. Dick focused on that musclebound chest and felt his fear start building inside him. He was becoming agitated, starting to think he might not survive this beating. Selina noticed this and crowded him into the corner, looking down on him, pinning his smaller shoulders to the wall with her hands. She stared into his eyes intently. He tried to look away, but she grabbed his chin roughly in her strong hand and forced his attention up at her. He squirmed and struggled, but it was no use.

She flexed a huge bicep in his face and said slowly "Time... to kickkk... your ass. Lit-tle boy." His eyes grew wide in fear and loathing. This was the look she was waiting for. Her thick nipples hardened visibly. She smiled broadly and cracked her knuckles, letting out her breath slowly.

She torqued her body violently and slammed a hard fist into his midsection. He started to double over, but she wouldn't allow it. She used a forearm under his chin to hold him up, pressing on his windpipe as she hammered that fist again and again into his softening stomach. On the fourth blow she brought her punch up almost from the ground in a brutal uppercut. The impact lifted him almost a foot off the floor... the punch felt like a baseball bat swung by a pro, and Dick felt tearing somewhere below his sternum. He tried to lurch out of the corner. He knew he couldn't survive much more of this. But Selina would NOT allow it. She slammed him right back into the corner using her shoulders and chest to control him.

She switched to a different target to avoid losing her play-toy too soon, delivering a side elbow strike to the jaw that rocked his senses. He felt a sharp pain in his mouth, then spat out a tooth fragment. She worked the face and chest now, powering bomb after bomb into him. His attempts to block and slip her went largely unnoticed, as he was almost completely ineffective. She was just too strong, too fast. Her blows powered right through his clumsy, awkward blocks. So much so that he often ended up hitting himself as her punches knocked his arms into his face and neck. The blood flowed freely from his mouth and nose, and his whole face soon felt like a painful wound. She reached a rhythm, smiling as she saw the effects of her handiwork. She started switching off between the body and the face, keeping him guessing as she feinted and expertly avoided his sloppy blocks.

Eventually she slowed up, as it looked like he couldn't take much more before losing consciousness. His face was swollen and red, the eyes starting to close with puffy tissue. She grabbed him by the collar with one hand and dragged him back out into the light, facing the open warehouse floor. He was wobbling on his feet, very unsteady. It looked like Dick no longer knew where he was. She steadied him carefully for the coup de grace and stepped back to prepare for her final blow. Dick saw her standing there and dimly realized what was happening. He started to whimper softly as he swayed. She wound up and powered a right cross into his chin that sent him flying backwards once more into the piles of broken partition panels. When he slid to a stop, he lay there, motionless except for the shallow rise and fall of his breathing. He blacked out.

When he came back into consciousness, it was hours later. He was disoriented and confused. His surroundings looked unfamiliar. He was laying face-up on something soft, but his face and body felt so cold. He probed around with his fingers and realized that he was on carpeting, and there were maybe a dozen ice-packs around him, on his face and abdomen mostly. He started pulling them away. His tongue found one missing incisor and two other teeth that were either cracked or broken. Trying to sit up was painful, but he worked his way onto his side and got himself to his hands and knees. His head pounded. He smelled cigarette smoke... and maybe perfume. This alarmed him, he felt a wave of fear wash over him, and his upper lip got sweaty. He looked to the right: Selina was sitting there on a barstool, smoking a cigarette and watching him trying to stand up. She had put her purple leather top back on, but her muscular arms were still exposed. He felt fear grip his heart, and his breathing quickened. His reaction to her was visceral, involuntary. Anxiety started taking over... why was she still here? What more could she possibly take from him? He realized that there were ropes tied to each wrist tightly, but the ends, maybe five feet, were hanging loose. What the...? He turned his head to the left. He could see now that they were upstairs, on the balcony. He looked over the edge and saw all the cubicles that had been knocked flat when she threw him around like a rag doll. He gripped the wood railing and pulled himself carefully to his feet, gritting his teeth from the pain in several places. His face was numb and almost frost-bitten from the ice packs. Maybe he should be grateful...without the cold, his face would probably be unbearably painful. He moved his lower jaw around a bit. It was very swollen and probably dislocated. A big flap of his Nightwing costume hung loosely from just above his belt. The costume was torn from the neck down in front. His abdomen was covered with darkening bruises and broad red scrapes. He heard her speak.

"I wouldn't have done the ice packs, but they were necessary. We're not done yet, you see..."

He swiveled his head toward her, steadying himself on the railing. She had drawn herself to full height. He noticed a black leather strap around her waist, and crossing under her crotch. Strange kind of harness. He'd never seen one like it before,

Dick gripped the balcony tightly to steel himself for whatever revelation she was about to make. She bent down. At her feet was her duffel bag. She unzipped it and pulled an object out. Black and shiny, it looked like... oh my god, it was a... a dildo! He moved to run away, along the balcony, but his knee collapsed under him after a couple steps. He felt her iron grip on his neck. Her other hand grabbed him by the hair. She held him against the railing and fumbled for one of the ropes he was trailing. He fought back, trying to free himself. She smashed his jaw with an elbow and he cried out in pain. His world started spinning, and he felt close to fainting. She had both ropes pulled through the railing and was looping it around. He looped a punch at her with his free hand, but it thudded ineffectually against her broad, thick back. His face was on fire! He pounded at her weakly with his free hand, feeling like he was about to pass out, but fighting like a wolverine. She got one wrist tied tightly to the railing, then grabbed him by the shoulders, yanked him down and brought her knee up into his chest. He sank to his knees out of breath, immobilized by the renewed pain from his broken rib. Dick was unable to prevent her from tying his other hand securely to the railing. He knelt there hyperventilating and tugging at his ropes as she prepared a few feet away.

Selina placed her cigarette between her lips and strapped the 10" black dildo to the leather harness at her crotch. She appraised Dick with a sly smile, running her gloved finger along the railing as she slowly approached. He was standing now, and gritted his teeth, glaring at her. He kicked at her and grunted in anger.

She twisted to avoid his kick and swiftly backhand-slapped him hard across the mouth. He roared in pain.

"Mmmmm..." She smiled "So easy to control you now that your entire body is like an exposed nerve. I rather like it. You should really see yourself in a mirror, Dickie-boy. You look like a raccoon with a case of the mumps. I know you won't thank me, but you should be quite grateful that I iced your face and stomach for you. Otherwise your head would look like an enlarged bowling ball by now, I think." She blew out a cloud of smoke over her head.

"Well, I suppose I should tell you about the final act. I warned you that if you tried to escape, it would end very BAD for you... didn't I? I also told you that I would have to make an example of you so that I could use it as leverage to prevent other costumed "heroes" from meddling in my business." Dick looked at her... angry, but trying to suppress his rising fear and humiliation.

She continued. "I have to thank you because you helped me decide how this scene would play out. When I saw the wireless cameras you installed here, I instantly knew what I should do. You may have already guessed this by now, but from the moment you lowered yourself through the skylight, your cameras have been streaming their video into MY server. Here's how it's going to work. In a few moments, I am going to treat you to the pleasures of my strap-on. In this particular situation, you may not completely enjoy it, but many men do find it quite, umm... stimulating. I will leave you, and edit the fascinating footage from your little four-camera shoot here into a masterpiece of modern alternative film-making. I will send you a copy, so that you can see just how easily I destroyed you and re-live the terror and humiliation – maybe even from your hospital bed next to Brucie. Hopefully this will encourage you NEVER to try and confront me again, or all three Gotham news networks will receive their very own copies of Catwoman's deflowering of the big, tough Nightwing." Dick's eyes widened, and he sucked breath in sharply, gritting his teeth. She smiled at his realization."I see you realize how truly screwed you are. What an unprecedented story THAT would be, and HOW humiliating for you! I would never overlook the power of the internet either, if I were you. Just imagine this as a viral video on YouTube! Of course, I can make additional copies as necessary, to send out to any other costumed clowns who try to mess with my revenues, as a – umm, stiff warning."

Dick winced, and shifted uncomfortably. Selina stood up, stretched her spectacular body, and stubbed her cigarette out on the railing. "But now it's PLAYTIME!" He looked at her panicky, pleading with his eyes. With a dry, hoarse throat, he begged "S-selina... you don't want to d-do this."

"Awww, how sweeeet. No, really. I think this is best for everyone. It's like taking your medicine, Dick. You'll thank me for it, really." She said sardonically. He followed her with his eyes. His guts and throat constricted as she walked behind him. She grabbed one of his legs to start pulling his boot off. He jerked his leg back, fighting her. She frowned in mock derision. "Tsk tsk tsk. Now Dick... you had better take your medicine like a MAN... or I'll be forced to beat your ass again... like a WOMAN." He winced at the thought of another severe beating. She grinned malevolently. He sucked in his breath, holding it, gritting his teeth, Then let it out with a resigned sigh, his slumped body posture indicated he was giving in. "Muuuuuch better, pussy. Spoken like a real MAN among men." She laughed, continuing to pull his boots off. She yanked his pants down, then worked them off altogether. His tighty-whitey briefs she left on, but tore a hole in the rear. He turned his head toward her in surprise. She grinned back "This will be your special pair of underwear... that you wear for ME." He curled his lip in disgust. She laughed at him, pulling a big jar of vaseline from her bag. As she coated her big dildo, she "reassured" him, saying "It really won't be that bad, Dickie. You might really enjoy it. The tearing should be... minimal."

Selina set the jar down, then positioned herself behind him. She reached around and grabbed his balls firmly, yanking his head back by the hair with her other hand, forcing him to look at her. "Just know, my little cupcake, that if you kick me or do ANYTHING to try and stop or slow me... I will mangle your nuts so badly they'll have to perform reconstructive surgery on you. Now nod your little head in compliance like a good little boy..... hmmmm?" He slowly nodded, feeling his humiliation continue to deepen. Dread hung over him like a sword. There was NO WAY out of this. He thought about hanging his head to hide his face from the cameras at least, but it was too late for that. His face had been on camera the whole time up to now. He trembled with fear and loathing, feeling his eyes start to tear up with no way to wipe them. He looked around and realized that she had moved several of the halogen lights up here for the best possible lighting. Catwoman flexed her big guns for the camera in triumph. She slapped his ass and shoved her hips forward. He felt her back there, and tried to tighten up so she couldn't enter. She thrust harder and forced her way in. He screamed in pain, tensing all his muscles involuntarily. It felt like a hot poker tearing him apart from the inside. "A-HAA-aaaaah!" She yelled. "THAT'S what it feels like to have your little cherry popped, sweetie. You're in the Catwoman Sissy club now!" She joked. "Hmmmm, maybe I really should start a club like that...!" She plunged in and out, skewering him with her shaft. His knees buckled as he felt his lower body go limp. He gritted his teeth against the pain, tightening his bound fists so hard he felt his fingernails cutting into flesh. Every muscle in his body resisted this, but he could do nothing other than TAKE it and hope it would end soon. She slapped his ass, riding him like a pornstar cowgirl for the cameras as he grunted and squealed. Tears streamed down his face as the pain lessened and the reality of this humiliation sank in. He was sure this was the end of his crimefighting career. His feeling of weakness and shame overwhelmed him. He couldn't imagine ever facing down a powerful villain again and having the confidence to prevail.

And then a strange thing happened. He started to have feelings toward Selina as a protector... and maybe more than that. She was so beautiful and smart... and SURE of herself. A powerful woman, more powerful than any he'd ever known. Maybe he'd be worthy of being a companion to her..... maybe he could be her... pet... or something. Something, some switch was thrown in his brain. Selina's strap-on started to feel pleasurable. He moaned and loosened up, his back arching in ecstasy. Behind him, Selina noticed this and moved both hands to his hips. Her thrusts lost some of their brutal violence. She removed a glove and reached around for his cock. It took barely five seconds of touching from her hand and Dick exploded all over himself and the railing, with a force and duration he had never experienced before. It was like he was being drained of all his pride and male ego... and he loved it. It felt right. Selina withdrew her shaft. He sank to his knees, sweaty and exhausted.

She untied his ropes and began removing her harness and strap-on. Not saying a word. He lay there, panting, rubbing his wrists and trying to sort things out in his mind. He was completely exhausted, but felt warm emotionally. The idea of avenging the Batman was a distant, forgotten memory. As Selina zipped up her bag and stood up, he propped himself up on an elbow, facing her. Before she turned toward the stairs, he said "Selina...?"

"Yes?"

"Umm, don't forget to send me that tape..."

"Of course." She started to walk away.

He sat up quickly, calling after her "Selina...!"

She paused a few steps down. "Yes?"

"Can I..... s-see you again?"

Long pause. "We'll see..... you know where I live."

She smiled in the shadows of the stairwell.

The End

solitariodude