LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nominate your candidate of April (Please read my post into the topic)

Started by RobMash, March 02, 2010, 01:22:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

I think it's better put in the poll the candidates who observe one of this requirements:



  • the candidate must be partecipated on the contest on 2010
  • the candidate must have shoots a video or some photos in 2010 on the sites of female fitness or on their official sites

The next month you can nominate also the Bikini girls.  When I collect at least 5 Bikini girls I put their into the poll together with the candidate of Fitness & Figure, so the next month there will be two Goddess: one Goddess of Fitness Figure and one Goddess of Bikini

 
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I want organize  the poll as was a bet, the first member who nominate the candidate better qualified on the next poll win 10 karma and I write her name on the topic of the Goddess of the month. It's not worth the candidate who arrive second on the previous poll.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

tonio7

OK, I nominate the (imho) GORGEOUS IFBB Figure Pro Andrea Watson!

Andrea competed and placed 9th recently at the Arnold Classic Figure International...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

minuteman

Wow! Good choice, tonio7.
I nominate Jodie Minear. She placed 5th at the 2010 IFBB Phoenix Pro.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tonio7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow! Good choice, tonio7.
I nominate Jodie Minear. She placed 5th at the 2010 IFBB Phoenix Pro.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

now she looks familiar... she's Celeste Bonin's friend! 8)

viajero

I nominate Silvana Salvati, she is Canadian, spanish, italian :-)
gorgeous women!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


HungryHippo

Moorea wolfe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tonio7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I nominate Silvana Salvati, she is Canadian, spanish, italian :-)
gorgeous women!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

good choice! I opened a topic for her ;)
and she's like me, father's Italian, mother's from Spain 8)



cafu


cbisram


RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
oh nevermind, just read the requirements so delete this post

If you want you can nominate another candidate. You are welcome
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

zarkpch

Erin Stern
2nd place at 2010 Figure International
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Elbi

nominated competitors must  be IFBB Pro  or can be NPC (figure,fitness...)????