⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best Abs of All-Time

Started by Ben10, February 26, 2010, 08:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben10

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

mad max


arcore23


iggybiggywiggy

I can't believe Sarah Dunlap is NOT on this list.

artax

I voted for Sharon Bruneau- you have to go back aways to remember her I'm guessing she was at her peak in early 90's- not very big but was always lean with great abs- and a great smile (most of whitened her teeth- they were the whitest teeth I ever saw)

black139

 I think should be on list amber deluca ?

autechre

List = fail without Karen Zaremba, though Bonny Priest has an 8-pack ;D
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

fbbfanatique

If Karen Zaremba is not there, it's an easy win for Christa Bauch!  ;D

FemaleMusclesFan

Karen Zaremba has the most perfect abs in the World  :o

la_renga

WTF!! ... where are Karen Zaremba and Lindsay Cope?

rh63


ploarbear1

I'd go Lindsey Cope and Tara Scotti! Not on the list though? There are some fantastic ladies who are on the list though! Perhaps Bonnie Priest rightly wins out with her 8 pack!

lawlink2

If it is should also be a matter of symmetry, proportion to the rest of the body and so Angie Salvagno & Autun Raby should be on the list

guana

  Maria-Rita Bello

The worst set has to be Dayana Cadeau (IMO). :-\         

Jonas


An old school choice, but she should definitely be mentioned - Melinda McNabb.