Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Runner family

Started by assassinua, September 08, 2021, 08:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

assassinua

Runner family

We were the perfect family a few years ago. I and my 3 years older brother both trained as long-distance runners, and while he was great at it and held few school records, I was even better, at least if taken age into account, I've already beaten a few of his records and my times were better than his at my age. I think it is my stubbornness and patience. It's true my brother runs on training and has natural abilities to be good, but I, besides all of that, also run in the mornings and even started going to the gym to improve my performance and to have a better lean body. I loved the results. Even at 13, my body was good: defined abs, lean long legs, and almost zero body fat. I was already quicker than my brother when we sprinted and teased him to beat in his main discipline soon enough.

And then I got injured. I pushed myself a bit too hard without proper supervision. The doctor's verdict was awful. I could never run long distances. It was depressing. All my plans and all the effort I put into it were gone in one minute. Worst of all, my brother, while "being supportive," breathed with relief, as no one will challenge his position as a sports guy in the family. I was so out of place so had to keep myself going, so I started working out every day for a few hours. I wanted to get my lean body back, but without cardio, it was not possible, and instead of losing weight, I was gaining it. The good thing is there was a weight set in our basement. I think dad installed it for my brother, but he never uses it, and why should he? He is already the fastest runner in a school.

Two years have passed since my injury and still every time I see him with a trophy, I am jealous and angry. I should have been winning those. I should have had those amazing abs and this lean body. I think that my injury gave him lots of motivation because he looked much leaner than before. And the only thing I got is getting bigger. I am working out like hell, but it doesn't matter. I look like a fatty next to him.

My family has the annual gathering, but this year I didn't want to attend and not because I don't want to see them, but because it will be near the pool and I am ashamed of how I look, I am not lean enough and even with all those crunches and working out in the gym there is only a hint of abs, and I know my brother will just show off.

I was talking with my cousins, both my age, when their sister come by and started calling them names like twigs, pencils, and so on. It surprised me they allow it; she was their younger sister, after all. But she was right. They were skinny and with no muscle definition. We were sitting on the bench with me in the middle, and it was obvious that my legs were much thicker. And not only legs, but my hands were also almost twice bigger and my back was much wider. I think I've understood why they didn't react; they were not sure of themselves. Can't blame them, their sister looked good, despite being only 12 she was lean and muscular. Her abs were prominent and, I would say, even better than my brother's. For some reason, I've started comparing her to him. I always admired my brother for his 6-pack, but here in front of me was a girl who had the same 6 pack, but the difference was - hers looked harder. The rest of their bodies were even more different: he was tall without an ounce of fat and all his "muscles" were visible. The difference, however, was that she also doesn't have any fat on her, but she actually has muscles. I never thought of it before but my brother looked weak, at least comparing to this muscle girl, I wanted to ask her to have a bodybuilding competition was him to be sure.

I was lost in my thoughts and missed tons of insults and I suppose the boys had enough and wanted to fight her. Two on one didn't seem fair to me, so I wanted to give her a bit of time and grabbed one of them near the waist. My cousin was running after her when they noticed I was holding the other one. At the same moment, the tables turned with the difference that she caught her brother in 5 seconds. He tried to fight her off, and I was expecting some fight but it ended way too quickly, her muscles were not just for a show, she muscled him down and took his head in a headlock, still holding him with one arm, she waved to us and they walk to us.

"Thanks for the help, much appreciated" - I didn't get her at first as I was too focused on her biceps which was flexed from the hold and it looked so good, my brother for sure doesn't have such, but then I remembered I was holding one boy.

"Oh, it was nothing. I just tried to slow him down, and it looked like he didn't want to help that much." - I think he just wanted to see his brother got beaten to have fun.

"I think he did. I am still not strong enough to beat them both and they always team up nowadays. I almost missed the feeling of beating them. I think you for sure know what I mean."

"I do not know what you are talking about."

"Don't tell me you've never beaten your brother?" - What on earth is she talking about.

"Of course not. He is much older and stronger than me. I don't have such muscles as you do." - For some reason, it occurred to me I assumed she can beat him.

"Are you kidding me? I am pretty sure you are the strongest person here and that's including all the adults. And your brother is one of the weakest here, perhaps in the same league as these two dorks." - Did she lose her mind?

"No no, just look at me there is no muscle definition at all even my abs are barely visible. I would love to be strong but I am not at all."

"So you are serious, after all. You are not aware of your strength. Somebody will be in a big surprise today. How long are you holding my brother? A few minutes already and it doesn't look like you are trying too hard. He, on the other hand, is already sweating. Just look at him." - I wanted to object but looked at him first and it looked like he was actually trying to break free. It can't be possible, he must have pretended.

"There is no way it's true, even if I would be strong as you claim, I would have felt him trying to break free, he is just faking it."

"You are hard to persuade. Boys, would you like me not to pick up on you for a month?" - They immediately screamed yes. I suppose having a muscular sister must be hard for them. -"So here is the deal. I will let you go, and your goal is to free your brother. It will be a combined effort and to make you more motivated - if you cannot do it in 5 minutes, I will spank both of you. And to be sure, you also try. If you succeed in holding them, I will come to your brother and throw him into the pool." - I would give everything to see that, it will decrease his ego by a lot and I don't doubt that she would do it, the problem is that I am not strong enough, but perhaps she is right. Worst-case scenario, they will just win, so I have nothing to lose.

I moved the one I was holding to my lap, it's only his problem that he is not struggling for real. For now, it works to my advantage. He is quite light, I almost can't feel his weight at all. I hugged him and interlocked my fingers to get a firm grip. At that moment, the second brother approached me and tried to move my hands. What I expected is to struggle and perhaps need to use my legs or something to survive for 5 minutes, but what really happened is that they could do nothing. After a minute or so, the boys stopped trying and started arguing and blaming each other for not putting in enough effort. Are they for real? I think they are just fooling around, but I used the pause to change the situation a bit. My hands were getting tired, so I split my legs and the boy just fell down and I closed them again, keeping my legs under his shoulders. Yes, his hands are free, but I was sure my legs are stronger than my arms and if they had trouble fighting me before, they don't stand a chance now.

To the boys' credit, they stopped arguing right away and tried to apply pressure on my legs, thus their attempts were pathetic. I looked closer and this time I was sure they were not faking it, it's just they don't have any meat on their bones, even when they try hard, it's still just bones.
I was looking in disbelief at their struggle when I heard their sister whispering in my ear.

"If you force both of them to submit in the next minute, I will spank your brother before throwing him into the pool" - That would be outstanding, and looking into the boys I was becoming more confident in myself at least comparing to them. They were both focused on my legs and didn't pay attention to me at all. I lean a bit and grabbed the one not in a scissor yet into a chokehold and squeezed both with my legs and arms, I wanted to test myself first so didn't do it too hard but judging from the sound boys were making it was enough. - "One minute was way too much time, I should have said 5 seconds." - Their sister was laughing like hell. I released a hold not to hurt them, but still hard enough to hold them in place.

"I can't believe I did it. Are you sure you can't beat both of them? No offense boys, but you are weak as kittens."

"I would love to be able to do that, but I am not as strong as you are. I am pretty sure in a year I will be able to do that, but not yet. Anyway, do you believe me now? Will you go and kick your brother's arse or should I bring him here?" - It was tempting, very tempting but beating these boys was one thing and my brother was completely different, when I look at him I can see the muscles, small - yes, but very prominent. Also, he was older, and I didn't want to challenge him and lose.

"No, no need you have a bet to fulfill still." - I just wanted to see how my brother will react. I want to see them fight.

"Of course, but can you let the boys go, it doesn't look like they enjoy their position and perhaps they want to see it too."

"I would love too but they didn't even ask for it nicely." - As soon as I finish the sentence both of them asked me to release them with nice long, please. I loved the feeling of being so dominant.

Amanda went to the other side towards my brother. I do not know how does she wants to do it, but I am curious to find out. It was a rare moment that my brother was alone and she touched his abs, there is no way I can hear what they talk about, but he likes to be the center of the attention, so he was glad even younger girl "admire" him. When she took her arm away and flexed her abs, one could right away see the difference. By the look of my brother, he also noticed but didn't want to make a big deal of it, so he also touched her abs. Next, she flexed her biceps, fully aware of his skinny arms. He tried to hide them behind him, even so, he couldn't stop staring at hers. To complete the show, she stands near him and flexed her legs. The difference was just ridiculous, like comparing a stick with a tree. No wonder my brother wanted to get away from her, but she just laughed and smacked him hard on the arse. He didn't scream or anything, thus he was clearly in pain. She made sure to hit him hard. I thought he will fight back or at least do something. Instead, he faked a smile, patted her on the head, turned around, and walked away. At least he tried to. Amanda bear-hugged him from behind, lifted him a bit, and went to the pool. He clearly tried to break free but failed. After the "bodybuilding" show between them, it was not a surprise that he ends up in a pool and swam towards another side to avoid the muscle girl.

"Wow, that was outstanding. You just whooped his butt, but why didn't he fight back? What did you tell him?" - I have so many questions for her.

"It was nothing special, more or less the same as fighting those two. You could have done it even easier than me," - I was not sure I could, but if he is as weak as them ...

"But why wasn't he fighting back?" - it still made little sense to me. He let the younger girl hit him and didn't fight back.

"And what would happen if he did? Did you watch my show before? After I asked him to flex, and he refused, it was clear we both knew he was weaker. When I compared legs with him, it became apparent how much weaker he was. If he would try to fight me there, I would just beat him up and still do what I wanted. So he actually did a smart thing not to humiliate himself further." - her logic was too good for her age.

"I suppose you are right, and you look much stronger."

"And you look even stronger than me." - With that, she pushed her brother away and sat near me. - "Just check your legs and mine. Yes, mine are more defined, but yours are much thicker, and your arms - they are huge. Can you show me at least one more person here with such arms?" - I did as she told, and to my surprise, I had to admit she was right. She looked like a small girl next to me, a very muscular, but still small girl. I think the difference between Amanda and my brother is the same as between us. At that moment, I wanted to find my brother and flex near him, but he was nowhere in sight.

"Perhaps you are right." - It was strange to hear it myself but taking all the events into account, I was eager to find out, and I already believed that I was stronger. - "Let's do something physical." - At that moment, I wanted to put my strength into the test.

"We can do some strength competition versus boys, but for some reason, I think the boys here would not like it. Care to arm wrestle me? I want to find out how strong you are?" - I was curious myself, and we cleared the bench and put our hands in the position. Her arm was nicely defined, with a quite nice biceps peak, but mine was bigger. The boys counted us and we started slowly. Amanda increased the pressure, and I saw her biceps expanded and veins coming on top, and it was hard to keep the position. Hard, but not too hard. In 30 seconds, it was clear she is giving it all, so I increased the pressure and slowly put her arm down. During the whole match, I was sure I was stronger. - "Wow, you are strong. Even my father had a harder time beating me." - I made a quick look at her father, and for some reason, I believed her. He didn't look very strong, and for sure, his arms were not as big as mine. But it doesn't matter, what matters is to talk with my dear brother.

"Boys, go and find my brother and tell me where he is." - Perhaps it sounded like a command, and perhaps it was. The result was the same: they ran into the house, searching for him. After one minute, one of them came back and told us that brother was inside, that's where we went.

He was in the dining room, sitting and playing with his phone. He didn't even bother to change the clothes and was still in his swimming suit. I looked at him, and this time, instead of seeing his muscle definition, I saw a skinny, very skinny frame. I wanted to compare our strengths right away, but Amanda stepped in.

"What are you doing? We were talking about my muscles before, and your sister here didn't believe that I am stronger than you. Can you imagine that?" - The face of my brother was changing quickly, and I see he wanted to object but was not sure how.

"Yes, you look very strong, but I am not sure about "stronger." I am much older and a boy." - For some reason, I think he made a mistake with that statement.

"Are you sure?" - Amanda came to him and grabbed his biceps with one hand and flexed the other. - "For me, it seems I am. Kate, can you please come here and check?" - My brother wanted to stand up, but Amanda was pressing his shoulders down and kept him in place. When I approached, both of them flexed, or better to say Amanda flexed, and my brother tried to. I pressed both of their arms, and it was no comparison at all. From one side, small but hard-defined biceps and from the other just a stick.

"Sorry, brother, but hers is much better. Please stand up and flex your legs. You are the runner, so it should be your strong side." - Perhaps he wanted to object, but the urge to redeem himself was higher, and he did as he was told. His legs were a bit better. I mean, better than his arms. At least there was some definition. The issue is, Amanda's were much thicker and even more defined. - "Aren't you supposed to have muscular legs? It's hard for me to say, but I think Amanda is much stronger than you. Not sure how did you even think she is not. She is like bodybuilder next to you."

"Not everything is about muscle size and definition. I am much taller and older."

"My brothers here are older and taller, and still I beat them easily. It's not about height. It's about muscles and strength. Let's arm wrestle and see how your height will beat my muscles."

"I don't want to play your stupid kid games. I have more important stuff to do." - He went away and was with his back to us when Amanda tackled him. He hit the carpet hard and, before even realizing what happened, had both of his hands behind the back with the girl pushing them higher. He tried to get away, but she was way too strong for him, and in that position, there was nothing he can do.

"There are three options: first - I can hold you like this whole day, the second - I can make it more painful, and third - you will arm wrestle me. Your choice."

"Fine, let's do this."

"Ok, I knew you would agree to this. I will even give you a handicap a bit to make it more challenging." - she just let him go as nothing happened and sit on the chair waiting for my brother to join her. I've found few books to compensate for the difference in their arms. And on count three, they started. Or perhaps they were supposed to start, but their arms remained in place. After ten seconds or more, her arm moved down. At 45 degrees, it stopped.

"I forgot. I promised you the handicap. I understand why you have waited to start." - She was just making fun of him. - "You can also grab the table with the other hand to put more pressure." - He did, and this time I saw her biceps flexed when she slowly moved their arms to the starting position.

"Don't feel bad, but you are kind of weak for an older boy." - She slowly put his arm down. - "You see, the muscle is a muscle, it's either you have it - like me. Or you don't. Will you admit I am stronger than you?"

"Yes, you are stronger." - I never thought I would love hearing this from my brother.

"Good, but you need to learn not to object to me in the future, so I am forced to think about some punishment for you. Don't you think so?" - She quickly moved beside him and casually pull his arms behind him while he was sitting.

"Yes." - Did I hear him crying? Suppose she pulled hard to make him agree.

"I knew, I could count on you. Let's think ... " - There was a long pause when Amanda pretended to think and my brother patiently waited. - "I know, you will wrestle the boys here, one by one. I think you will win, but it can be interesting to watch."

We cleared the space for them, so they won't break anything. With Amanda as the referee, they wrestled. I've never wrestled myself, but it looked pathetic. Neither of the boys got any advantage, but my brother was stronger and finally won the match. He could not force submission, but we counted the pin as a victory. The next match was more or less the same - grunting, rolling around, and heavy breathing. The only thing that helped my brother was his better stamina. He is a long-distance runner, after all. He won both matches, but it was by such a small margin that I was sure I can beat two boys like him without a problem. Amanda congratulated him on the victory, and he looked proud of himself. I wonder how would he react if I wrestled him next. Probably he would have an excuse that he is tired, so I decided to wait.

Early morning I wake up with only one thought, to have fun with my brother. I found a tape and measured my flexed arm. While not as defined as my cousin's it was good solid 15 inches. I grabbed the tape and went to his room. He was already up, sitting in the chair and watching some TikTok. He didn't even have a chance to react when I come to him and sat on his legs. I wonder if I am crushing him simply with my weight because his face changed a bit.

"I just wanted to check out on you after yesterday. It must be hard to lose versus a girl."

"Yes, I didn't expect her to be that strong, but she must train a lot. Her muscles are huge. No wonder her brothers are afraid of her."

"I agree. She looks awesome, but I am not sure her muscles are that big. She is still just a small girl."

"Trust me, her muscles are big for any age. You don't understand how much work it requires to be that strong." - At that moment I wanted to crush him right away but it's not the time yet.

"Perhaps, but I am not convinced. Can we please measure your biceps so I will have the starting point to compare." - I was not sure he would agree, so I flexed my legs a bit.

"Ok." - He flexed his arms, and I circled the tape over and squeezed. He screamed in pain, telling me I shouldn't do it like that. - "I thought you were supposed to flex, but anyway - 9.5 inches. It's not a lot. No wonder she beat you so easily."

"She didn't beat me that easily, and it's not that little, and anyway what do you know about muscles."

"Perhaps you are right, but the way she overpowered you made me think you are not a strong person. You barely beat her brothers, and they are my age with no muscles at all. I have an idea... Let's wrestle."

"Do you really want to do it? I understand you saw Amanda beating me but she is super strong and I will not take it easy on you." - I just couldn't keep it any longer and laughed.

"Sorry, it's just the way you talk about her like she is a huge jock. She looks like a little girl with muscles for me, but still a little girl."

"I would love to call her now so she can show you how strong she is."

"Ok, please do." - With that, I put his phone on the table behind me and remain in my position on his lap.

He understood me perfectly and tried to stand up, but my weight alone was too much for him. He squirmed under me and tried to use his hands to move my legs without success. What did he expect? Lift me with those sticks? I think the absurdness of his idea struck him and he switched to pushing my stomach. He didn't have any leverage on his side, so it didn't require any effort from me to sit still. He was so concentrated on his task and I was so relaxed, so I decided to have more fun. I've started to squeeze different parts of his body: biceps, shoulders, and abs. I wonder what he thought about it: it was our first physical confrontation and he was giving his all and expected to win easily, instead; he was unable to do anything, and he saw me not putting any effort at all into it.

"Can you stop that? It hurts." - Perhaps I squeezed his biceps a bit too hard again.

"Sorry, I can't control myself. Your muscles are so small and cute. So when will you call Amanda?"

"I would, but you weigh a ton. I would easily beat you if we start on equal positions."

"Ok." -I let him go, and we squared off. He was so sure of himself, so he attacked right away. I didn't have any prior wrestling experience, so his two matches yesterday gave him some kind of advantage. I was just standing still when he went low and grabbed my leg. Flexibility is not my powerful side, so when he pulled it up, we went down with him, ending on my stomach. He was so proud of himself like he achieved something huge.

"Wow, you are so light. No wonder you can run for ages, but wouldn't it be better to have at least a bit of muscle?" - I can't stop teasing him.

"I am not that light, and I have enough muscles to beat you." - he was so sure of himself that I've decided its time.

"You didn't beat me, you have to make another person give up, just like I did to the boys when we wrestled."

"Did you wrestle them too?"

"Yes, both of them, they are very weak. It was no contest whatsoever." - And you are not better than them.

"I did beat them too and I still have you pinned here."

"Yes, you did with one minor difference." - Quickly I grabbed his wrists and slowly moved my hands up despite his efforts, holding him in a place like a dead weight. - "I beat both of them at the same time." - There was both fear and surprise in his eyes. I didn't rush anywhere and first I make a sit-up and then stand using just raw strength and at the same time keep holding his wrists. He was taller than me and I didn't like it, so I bent his wrist a bit and forced him to stand on his knees.

"It seems like you don't have me pinned. And for the give up part." - I have him on his knees looking into my stomach. I grabbed his head and pushed it to me. While my abs didn't have defined bricks, it was still strong and under a small layer of fat, it was like a wall. He tried to break free, his arms grabbing mine and pushing them. It was a good idea as I had to fight his arms and body and perhaps he thought he had a chance, but with 9.5 inches biceps - he didn't. He tried to jerk his head, but I pressed him hard, so there was nothing for him to do. I relaxed the pressure for him to catch the air.

"I give up, give up. Did you beat both of them at the same time?" - Was he trying to change the subject, or did he wonder for real?

"Of course, it was easy. They are very weak with no strength at all, just like you." - Even if he wanted to object, he didn't. I assume standing on the knees and being easily beaten makes you think twice before talking. - "Do you remember when Amanda threw you into the pool? Do you think I can do it too?"

"You might, but I am not sure I will let you do it so easily." - that sounded like a challenge.

"And how do you imagine stopping me?" - I didn't give him any chance to respond by grabbing his hands, moving them behind his back, and pushing them up. From there, I grabbed both of them in one hand and pushed a bit more, so he screamed. - "You see, I can control you with one hand. Can you imagine what I can do to you if you make me angry? Right now we will walk to the pool and I will throw you into it. Make sure not to run away and climb back." - He didn't respond right away, so I grabbed his pants and lift him up. I checked us in the mirror and felt exceptional. My older and praised brother was helpless and humiliated. So I walked out of the house and went to the pool with him. He was waving his legs and was red from pain, which was even better. I think all the family stopped and were looking at us. It felt like a red carpet for me and slowly I carried him to the edge and was waving him for the throw when I heard my father speaking.

"You should let him go." - And when I did he went flying into the pool. When he recovered he looked at me not sure what to do and I showed him with a finger to swim back. My brother didn't dare to disobey and climbed back. I turned him around so he was facing the pool again and gave him a smack, a good powerful one. My older brother ends up flying to the pool again. The silence lasted for a few seconds when my dad spoke again. -"That was completely unnecessary, you should apologize for your behavior." - Perhaps he was right but I think Amanda was right yesterday that I am the strongest here and perhaps I should be treated as one.

"I don't feel like it. Do you want to be next?"

The end.