⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New to this

Started by chris007, September 07, 2021, 11:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris007

Hi, I'm new to this and just wanted to check.  If you can no longer find a woman's profile, does that mean she has banned you?  I was chatting, trying to go 1 to 1 and then she disappeared, can't even find the profile.  Does this mean I was banned?

Thanks


Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi, I'm new to this and just wanted to check.  If you can no longer find a woman's profile, does that mean she has banned you?  I was chatting, trying to go 1 to 1 and then she disappeared, can't even find the profile.  Does this mean I was banned?

Thanks


Yes, you're blocked.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

chris007

Thanks.  I wonder why then?  Was in premium, trying to go 1 to 1 but couldn't work out how to do it.  I never said anything apart from trying to make it work and that was it.  I assume I was blocked as a time waster?

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks.  I wonder why then?  Was in premium, trying to go 1 to 1 but couldn't work out how to do it.  I never said anything apart from trying to make it work and that was it.  I assume I was blocked as a time waster?

  You caught her on a bad day, whoever it was. Don't sweat it.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login