Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

TPC 22 Sandy Cummins - Sandy's Try Out

Started by sadaras99, September 07, 2021, 04:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sadaras99

TPC 22 Sandy Cummins - Sandy's Try Out
Tom Jackson Private Colection

It was supposed to be only a minute "test shooting", but it turned into an hour. I had approached Sandy because of her drop dead gorgeous face and hair (and OK...her awesome chest!), but damn, when she took her jacket off, I wanted to shoot all day! I can only speak for myself, but this Arkansas beauty has about the hottest most appealingly muscled body I've ever laid eyes on. No joke! And that Southern drawl teased me beyond description! Sandy knew that every inch of her anatomy was being intensely scrutinized. As she proceeds through various posing sequences (in bikini, dress, and one lingerie piece), the one-on-one vibes she emits are truly exciting. You can't hear it, but you sure can feel it, you'll see. If you don't fall for this girl like I did, I quit!

Duration: 60 mins.
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

sadaras99


Viper4lyfe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)
A bit of that Karma upping as thanks does go a long ways, friends.

willygetaway