⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Vienna community

Started by franck_wienat, May 30, 2007, 01:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

franck_wienat

does anyone know of any fbbs/fitness ladies that do sessions/escorting in Vienna Austria?



drjones

Hello everybody!

Does anybody know a girl in Vienna (or near) who is available on the following two weeks? I've looked on the wb270 guide but there is no one I like. I'm looking for a very muscular girl.
Jana is near, but unfortunately she is on travel while I'm there :(

Thanks!

achilleus

Silvia Matta is quite muscular. She is in Vienna on 21st.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

drjones

She´s great, but I am leaving on 19th :(
Where did you find that information?

joevkl

A new girl for UTR sessions in Europe.  She is a fbb and very new to sessions.  Top notch physique.  Still in the planning stages.  Plans on doing sessions in Vienna.  More info to come.  Please no names.

Polite Society

 "in the planning stages" isn't the time to be announcing this here. Trust me, I speak from experience.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

xephos

Is she planning on touring Europe or just doing sessions in Vienna?

renrew

sounds great ... hope she will start. please keep us informed. had some sessions with absolute beginners so maybe I'm a good choice for her to start her career :-)

joevkl

so far planning sessions just in Vienna. 

Emil

I am all ears who is this FBB ...

When she will start with sessions and what kind of sessions will she do?

If it is to soon  :sorry: for question, else  :thanks: for answer.

joevkl

too early so far, but once I have more info, I will post it here

achilleus

I am from Vienna and interested.

Please pm me more details.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

achilleus

Any news on that one?

I havent heard back since.

Thanks and Regards.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

joevkl

sorry, still in the planning stages. probably more info in the New Year!

foster342000

joevkl, I grant that things are in the very earliest stages of preparation, but I think we need something more than 'a woman thinking about doing sessions in Vienna'. Can you at least specify body-type & range of activity (services)? It might help whet the appetite a little & garner more enthusiasm ;)