LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Height

Started by The First One, August 27, 2021, 01:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The First One

How tall do you prefer a woman in a story to be/grow?

The First One

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

GianZ88

No exaggeration.  2 meters, no more

GLKnight

IRL, I like tall women. 5'7 is basically a good start. But it's actually quite common for me to have character break the six foot mark (Verity, for example, is 6'5). Tallest character I've got right now is Brandy Bustamante at 12 ft. tall, who is currently mutating due to the Alien DNA in her genetics taking control (after mutation runs its course, people like her reach 50 ft.)

giantgirl7foot2

I don't really care for absolute numbers, but I prefer tall women in the range of their breasts being at head level to other people, to their crotch being at head level with short people when she's wearing heels. It's hard to put numbers on this.

[ That being said, I can love stories with less exaggerated proportions if the women are really, really muscular; or the characters they encounter are really, really thin. It's all about relative size. ]
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

weaponzero

I'm probably in a minority here but I like them shorter.  When they're taller, it adds a degree of "well, no shit Sherlock" to the scenes where she bowcases strength overwhelming a male.  Kinda making it boring, if that makes sense.

Jeremy Lightning

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm probably in a minority here but I like them shorter.  When they're taller, it adds a degree of "well, no shit Sherlock" to the scenes where she bowcases strength overwhelming a male.  Kinda making it boring, if that makes sense.

I agree completely with you here, I like the idea of the women being shorter, so their strength is more emphasized.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

hatour

For my two cents, I prefer women who are the same height or a little bit taller than the man. The only height I don't like is if they are taller than 7 feet or 2.13 meters. But my recommendation is do what you like. You can't go wrong with being you! Karma for all!

joesoul

Perhaps this section of the forum "Muscular Women Fiction" should be split or an offshoot topic created "Muscular Women Science Fiction".

Personally as a 65 year old male who has been starved of media, contact and generally anything to do with strong muscular women through the first half of my life, I will never like exaggerated forms.
Therefore female muscle growth, muscle transference, breast expansion and giant women 7ft and above will never ever appeal to me.
All the young men should feel fortunate that they are living in a time where the gyms are full of these wonderfully empowered women and there's a incredible amount of media celebrating them.  Also the future holds boundless opportunities.  REALISM , REALISM  every time.   :thanks:

crow004

My sweet spot is for the woman to be "believably" tall. Nothing outrageous. Say from 5'7 to 6'7. Definitely not over 7 feet. But in general, I like her to be taller than the man she is interacting with the most in the story. So if the guy is short, say only 5'3, then the girl being 5'4 is fine. The girl can be a little shorter too if she loves wearing heels all the time that make her taller than the guy. It's the subtle dominance dynamic that I like.

jhunter

Hm. Hard to say, really depends of the themes of overall growth is used. If not, I think 5'5" on up. Not all muscle girls are tall.

quick

I prefer height to stay within the realms of possibility, but I'm okay with pushing it.  I'm never really put off by it until they start breaking 7 feet. 

To be fair, the same goes with muscularity.  I'm fine with exaggerated size, but once you start getting 40 inch biceps I start to struggle to mentally visualize it.

wowser1016

I have to agree with joesoul: Realism! Sure, a woman today might reach 7' but most fall way short of that. I don't know what the average is today but I know that women are getting bigger and stronger they are just not getting gigantic. I can see maybe 6'5" as an extreme but more realistically somewhere around 6' or less with possibly 21" biceps and 31" thighs as the extreme. A guy can dream but it is hard to visualize a super large woman. Just my two cents.

Sounder9-

7" is most assuredly my max as well. Just thinking about the logistics of trying to maneuver any regular house beyond that would be almost impossible.

GreatJustice

I appreciate that muscle erotica is very much a personal preference thing, but I've never worried about height if the story was written well. I'd guess that most people are fed up of 'unrealistic' proportions because they've read stories where the characters height wasn't even dealt with in an interesting way, let alone an arousing one.

I suppose the only hard boundary I'd set for myself in respect to height is once a character is beyond the size of a large building. Apart from a few 50-foot woman stories, most of those quickly devolve into listing things the character is bigger than - and that's not generally an interesting read.

pelourinho

Great question. I like them to be tall. 1.78 to 2.0 m is the sweet spot for me. I can enjoy ones where the women get taller than a human being plausibly can, but stories where the woman hits 12 feet tall tend to lose me.  Hyper real is one thing, but there's a fine line between sublime and ridiculous.

Most important is writing characters, though. There are certain elements that don't appeal to me, so I'd never write them, but if the characters are compelling, I may just find myself enjoying the gimmick.