⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Neighbour's Secret Session

Started by Prophaniti, August 19, 2021, 04:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prophaniti

Hi Everyone, I decided to try my hand at writing and did this. If anyone has any feedback or criticism at all, I'd love to hear it

Hi, I'm at the door!

Elise looks at the clock and smiles. Punctuality was always a plus in her books and her client was right on time. She checks herself one last time in the mirror, making sure her makeup and robe are in place, before she opened the door

"Hello, it's a pleasure to mee... ADRIAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!", she says in shock as she quickly ducks back and hides behind the door

"Hi Mrs. S, I'm your 6 o'clock"

"You're my WHAT?!?"

"Uhh, I'm your 6 o'clock session? I emailed you and said I was at the door"

Elise stood in the doorway staring at him dumbfounded before quickly ushering him inside.

"Just get inside, hurry up!"

Elise leads him to sit on the couch, the same couch that he had been playing video games on just last night with her son. She stands in front of him, looking exasperated, with one arm across her body and her forehead in her hand.

"Just... gimme a minute to think"

This is not happening. Fuck! Shit, what the hell do I do? He already knows it's me and I can't hide this from him. But if I send him away, will he tell Evan? Or JOHN?!? Can I even do this with my son's best friend? Shit. SHIT!

"Uhh, I got the money right here Mrs. S. In a plain envelope just like you asked," –he takes an envelope out and places it on the table in front of them— "I worked all summer to make sure I had enough"

Elise glances at the envelope and sighs. I guess that answers that. She walks over and sits down beside Adrian.

".. does my son or husband know about this? Or that you're here"

"No, no one knows this about me either"

Elise sighs with relief before asking him with her best 'angry mother' voice, "now what are you doing on those kinds of sites young man?"

"Uhhh, I've actually been on them for a while. I've always thought you were amazing and started looking up women like you and well..."

"And how did you figure out it was me? Did you schedule knowing it was me?"

"Uhh yea, one of your pictures had that leg tattoo you've got and I kinda put it together. I didn't think you'd mind it was me because... I dunno. " –She groaned and bent over, cradling her head with her hands– "When I found you on that site, I thought I'd jump on it. I figured we could keep your secret together?"

She stayed there with her head in her hands for a little while thinking before sitting up and turning to look at Adrian

"Ok fine, we'll do this. But let's get one thing straight from the start. This will be your only session with me ever, agreed?"

"Yea sure Mrs. S, no problem"

"Ugh secondly, stop calling me Mrs. S., it makes this much harder than it needs to be. Use my pseudonym."

"Sure, no problem Mrs..." –Elise frowns at him— "err Valkyrie"

"Alright and finally" –She stood up a little straighter and put on her 'session' voice—"Why don't you tell me what it was that drew you to session with me so I can make this the best possible for you"

"Uhh, it was you, just you haha. For as long as I can remember, you were always the cool mom. You didn't get tired chasing us and you did all these cool things. Like you'd throw us higher in the air than anyone else and catch us and you'd carry us all around at once. I think you once had like. 6 of us on your arms and back and were just walking around like nothing!"

"Ok so you like the superwomen kind of thing? Feats of strength, lift and carry and the like?"

"Yea and umm, in the past couple years... when you guys got the pool and Evan invited me over to swim and I'd see you swimming and sunbathing and singing and...," Adrian stopped as he looked away and blushed.

Elise grinned before speaking softly to him, "Its alright, you're 18 and there's nothing wrong with feeling that way about a woman. So go on and tell me what you wanna say... Just do me a favour and keep it PG"

Adrian turned back towards her, but he was still blushing and avoided looking directly at her.

"Umm, you've always been really beautiful and my dreamgirl and umm... yeah"

Elise was flattered that someone so young was into her. She wasn't stupid, her body wasn't for everyone, but it was still a surprise to find someone so close to home.

"Alright, I think I've got a good idea of what you'll like," she said as she stood up and walked in front of him, "you're going to want to watch me now"

Adrian slowly turns to face her. Once certain she has his complete attention, she undoes the sash around her waist and shrugs the robe off of her shoulders and onto the floor. Though he sees her every couple of days, his jaw drops as he beholds her now. Standing 6'6" barefoot and wearing the skimpiest lingerie he had ever seen anywhere. She smiles tenderly at him as she begins her show.

She brings her arms up into a front double biceps, alternating rotating her wrists and making her biceps pop for him before turning to the side and scooping her breast into a monstrous side-chest. She faces forward, bends over slightly, and presses her hands against each other, making her massive chest bounce. Her arms come back up to hold onto her neck as she crunches down, her 6-pack carving deep channels into her midsection as she sways her body to make her abs and obliques dance.

Spinning around, she brushes her hair over her shoulder to fall across her chest, giving him an unobstructed view of her back. She rolls her shoulders one-at-a-time, making her traps dance and the massive muscles of her back ebb and flow. She puts her hands just above her hips and slowly draws them forwards along her body, spreading her lats in a magnificent arc of muscle. From there, she begins to bend at the waist, her hamstrings bulging and getting more defined the farther she bends. Showing off her balance, she rises onto her toes as well, making her calves bulge into massive diamonds of muscle.

She gives Adrian another smile from between her legs before standing up straight again and spinning once more. With a grin, she palms a quad with her hand, the massive muscle making her hand look tiny, and shakes the meaty slab from side to side before tensing her leg hard. Adrian swears he can hear a heavy slap as the muscle slams into place, lines and definition he didn't know were possible crawling all over her legs. She rotates her leg to give him a good view of the inner and outer muscles before switching legs and repeating the show

"What do you think? Am I everything you thought I'd be? Or are you drooling for some other reason?"

Adrian rubs his mouth along his arm before responding, "you are so much more than I thought"

"Come here sweetie, it must be boring just sitting there and watching"

Adrian stands up and walks to stand in front of her. He's never noticed just how much bigger than him she is as she looks down at from around a foot. She's so massive that she completely blocks the light from ever touching him. She smiles as she notices his eyes are level with her breasts. She grabs his head and flexes her pecs, bouncing her breasts as she slowly inches his head closer, close enough that he can practically feel her skin against his face.

"Wouldn't you rather feel these?" she teasingly asks him as she changes his heads direction and brings it closer to her arm, flexing a massive bicep in his face, "go on, you'll need both hands to wrap around it"

He hesitatingly reaches out and gingerly pokes her biceps, slowly running his fingertips, then fingers, then his entire hand over the mound of muscle. She smiles as she watches his face, she can tell from his expression that he is a true admirer. 

"You can do more than that Adrian" –He looks at her in anticipation— "Your lips, show me just how much you love that big peak"

He dives onto her arm like a puppy with a new toy, she coos in pleasure at feeling his lips and hands slide over her arm before switching and giving him a new one to play with.
"On your knees Adrian, now grab onto my bicep with both hands. you're about to go for a ride", she orders him as she bends over.

Adrian hits his knees and wraps his hands tightly around her bicep. With a smile she stands up and lifts her arm. He gasps as his entire body leaves the ground. With a smile she raises her arm even higher.

"Hmmm, you're so light that this is too easy. Duck your head sweetie, I don't want you hitting the ceiling"

She brings her other arm around and places it under his butt. Lifting him slowly, she curls his weight a few times for fun before lifting him until his head just barely misses the ceiling

"Darn," she pouts, "I thought you might be short enough I could do a full extension like this"

"Holy crap, how are you this strong?" he exclaims

"Years of training and great genetics," –she laughs, shaking him on his perch– "lean over a bit"

He does so and she brings her other arm up, her hand right under his belly. With him flat on her palm now she extends her arm all the way.

"Try not to move, I don't want you to hurt yourself"

With practiced ease, she brings him down to face level and blows him a kiss before lightly launching him in the air to catch on her other palm and back again. She rotates her palms as she launches him, spinning him like a big human pizza. Getting bored, she moves him over so that he's sitting on her shoulders.

"I warm up with more than double your weight, so we'll do it this way"

She extends one leg in front of her and slowly squats down before rising up, a perfect pistol squat. She doesn't shake or even seem like it's difficult, her balance and strength with one leg more than enough to handle his weight. She does a few more, switching legs each time to show off her strength and balance in both legs before she stops in the low position of the pistol squat.

"Go sit on my leg, as close to my foot as you can," she instructs him as he climbs off of her and sits on her shin.

With his extra weight now way off the centre line of her body, the move should be much harder. But her knee doesn't even bend from his extra weight as she smoothly raises and lowers herself again and again. He marvels as he watches both of her quads explode with power. Switching it up again, she brings him down to his feet.

"You're so light I don't need to bother with both sides to prevent an imbalance" –She thrusts her chest out and grabs his hands, placing them on her upper chest.– "Now I'll let you play with these, but be careful, they're just as powerful as the rest of me."

His hands pat and prod her upper chest as she flexes the powerful muscles under his hands. She notices his hands wandering further to the sides before going lower as he starts focusing on her breasts instead of her pecs. One of his hands slips between her breasts and she flexes them hard. Capturing his hand. He pulls on his arm, but his hand remains stuck fast.

"Now who said you could touch my breasts? I believe I placed your hands on my pecs hmm?" she questions him as he continues to try and remove his hand. She releases her hold on one particularly hard pull and Adrian goes flying backwards.

"Go grab an apple from the fridge sweetie, let me show you what'll happen if you disobey me like that again"

He gets up and runs to the fridge, returning quickly with an apple. She taps the space in-between her breasts and Adrian carefully places the apple inside.  She pushes the apple deeper, then places her hands on her hips, the sheer size of her breasts holding it in place

"Do you remember that ambulance that was on the street a few weeks ago?" she asks Adrian, "Some guy got fresh like you did and I did this to his hand"

She stares right into his eyes as she slowly flexes her pecs. Light cracking can be heard from the apple as her breasts slowly converge on it until its hidden from sight. So tightly have her pecs squeezed that nothing escapes from above or below. His jaw drops again as he looks at her breasts in horror.

She smirks at him, "it didn't take much more than this to crush his hands. And I can flex much, much harder than this. So let this serve as your first and only warning"

She relaxes her flex and a torrent of juice runs down her abs and thighs. She reaches between her breasts and pulls out what's left of the mulched apple, carefully placing it on the table for her to deal with later.

"Seeing as this mess is your fault, why don't you clean it off me? –Adrian moves to grab a towel– "No sweetie, I want you to use your tongue. Start from the bottom and worship my legs on your way up"

The juice has made its way all the way down to her feet. He hits his knees, sticks out his tongue, and begins running it along her feet. She moans as she feels his tongue slide across the top of her feet and slowly make its way up her calves. She raises onto her toes, flexing the hard diamonds under his hands and tongue, and lets out a loud gasp as his tongue traces the hard ridges.

He continues his journey upwards, making her shudder as he detours to lick the back of her knee. His tongue traces the striations in her quads as the juice had followed them on the way down. She notices that he's getting more excited as he continues up her inner thighs and is getting dangerously close to where he shouldn't be. She reaches down and grabs him by the hair hard enough that he squeals.
"Don't even think of it. Being Evan's friend won't save you from what I'll do if you try"

She releases his head and he immediately moves to the outside of her thighs and continues up her hips to her abs. She allows him to place his hands on her glutes as he licks the juice from the valleys of her 6-pack and stops right under her breasts. He hesitates about going any further until she grabs hold of her massive globes and spreads them apart, inviting him in. His tongue finishes its journey at the source as he buries his face in-between. She releases her breasts and they slap together around his head with a meaty CLAP, dazing him slightly.

"My back could use some love now," she says as she pulls his head out and turns, grabbing her hair to brush it over her shoulder and onto her chest. "Try and reach the very top if you can"

She squeezes her shoulder blades together and brings her arms up in a rear bicep flex, her back exploding into bumpy hills and mountains of muscle. His hands scramble and try to trace and squeeze every feature of the topographical map that is her back. She crouches down slightly so he can reach her traps and shoulders.

"Now wrap your arms around me, give me a nice big hug from behind," she instructs him. "Higher, you can grab onto my breasts if you have to"

He presses himself tightly against her as he wraps his arms around her chest. She brings her hands down to her hips and slowly flexes her lats. He's not able to clasp his hands, but her lats are so wide he wouldn't be able to keep his grip if he tried. He steps back and his hands run up and down the sides of her lats, it looks as if she's gotten twice as wide.

"Alright Adrian, here comes the big finish, get on your knees," she orders him as she bends at the waist, the backs of her legs come into stunning definition. "Show my hamstrings the same love you showed my quads."

He buries his face into her beefy leg biceps, his hands roaming the expanse of one leg while his slathers the other in kisses. She sneaks her heel under his body and curls her lower leg, using his entire body weight for an improvised hamstring curl. His hands grab onto her butt for support as she picks up speed and he starts to fall off.

"Didn't I warn you about touching where you weren't invited?" she scolds him as she quickly pulls her leg away, letting him fall hard to the ground. He stammers as he sees her glaring at him from over her shoulder.

"I think you should apologize, and you can do that but giving it a big kiss, right on each cheek"

His look of fear quickly changes to joy ass he smiles at him. He moves to kiss her ass so fast his head actually ricochets off with a soft thud. She alternates flexing her glutes as he moves forward and starts covering every inch with kisses. His hands roam the awesome bowling balls of muscle, often straying to her hips or legs before quickly finding their way back. She reaches behind her to grab the hefty halves of her glutes. Without any hesitation, he quickly buries his face between them. She laughs as she releases them and grabs his head, pulling him even tighter into her.

"Of course, I'm still going to punish you for it"

With his head fit tightly within her glutes, she presses his head with her hands as she slowly pushes her hips forward and flexes her glutes around his head. His hands beat against her legs frantically as the pressure slowly increases. Suddenly she removes her hand and thrusts her hips back, knocking him so hard he falls flat on his back.

"I think that's a perfect place to end," she tells him as she bends and to lift him off the ground.

"What? Already?!?"

"Look at the clock sweetie" –He glances up at the clock, noting that it is well past the time he had paid for— "time really does fly when you're having fun"

He pouts as he realizes it's all over. Smiling sweetly, she reaches out to grab his chin, "Aww don't be sad, at least you got to experience this. I could have simply turned you away. And I'm sure you'll remember this forever"

His smile returns, "Yea I definitely did, Thanks so much Valkyrie!"

"It's Mrs. S again, Adrian. Now go home, I still have to squeeze in a workout before everyone gets home"

"Right, have a nice night Mrs. S, see you soon," he says as he heads towards the door.

"O Adrian, before you go, there's 1 more thing"

"Yea?" he asks as he turns around.

She quickly grabs his wrists and slams him back-first against the door. She lifts and slides his wrists far to the sides, spreading him in a crucifix across her door so that he's hanging just off the ground

"You've seen what I can do when I'm being nice. If you ever mention this to my son or my husband, well then, I wouldn't have any reason to be nice anymore, would I?" —She growls at him as she slowly presses her chest against him, squeezing him against the door— "Especially after I know you've been peeping on me"

"Whaaa," he croaks out as the air is slowly being crushed from his lungs. "No, I haven't pee—"

"You mentioned hearing me sing, I only do that in the shower. I may enjoy showing off my body, but my singing voice I like to keep private"

His eyes enlarge in fear as she continues crushing him harder and harder against the door.

"Now what do you say happened in our session here today?"

"Whaat.... What session?"

"Smart boy," she says as she kisses his forehead before releasing his arms and letting him stand on his own again. "Evan said you two had a math test coming up. You should hurry home and study"
She turns around and goes to put her robe back on as she hears the door open and close behind her.

Ok, that wasn't terrible. She thought to herself as she collected her thoughts about this new development. I'm sure he won't tell anyone about this. I should probably stop swimming when he comes around, or at the very least put on some different swimwear though.

She chuckles to herself. I wonder if he knows his parents are into the same thing. They're the ones who got me into this after all and I still see them regularly.

She walks up the stairs and knocks on her daughter's door before opening it, knowing better than to barge into a 15-year old's room unannounced. She's got her headphones on and takes them off as she sees her mom.

"Jill, I'm heading to the basement. If you need anything just come get me, I think today's going to be an extra-long workout"

"Sure thing mom. Ummm...," Jill replied back before pausing.

"What is it honey?"

"A while back, you asked me if I'd like to join you sometime and you'd help me. Can we still do that?" she hesitatingly asked back.

Elise beams back at her daughter, "Always, whenever you feel comfortable enough to come downstairs, I'll welcome you and show you anything you want"

"Ok cool, can that be today?"

"Of course," she happily replied back. "But what's with the sudden interest? You've never really cared about it before" She questioned.

"Uhhh well, some people at school were making fun of me and..."

"Oh say no more honey, by the time we're done no one will ever make fun of you again," she promised her daughter as she turned to leave. "Find something you don't mind sweating in; I don't go easy on anyone"

The door closed behind her and Jill breathed a sigh of relief. She hadn't been ready for her mom to ask why she was suddenly so interested and had to make that up on the spot. Truth was, she had heard some noise downstairs while she was studying and ended up watching much of what had passed between her mother and Adrian.

She had long had a crush on him, but he had kept her at arms-length due to their age difference and well, being his best friend's sister. But she had definitely noticed his reaction to her mother, especially the 'adjustment' he had to make to his pants before he left. Now that she knew what he was into, she was determined to become the new woman of his dreams. She smiled as she thought of how she'll introduce herself in the future, quickly copying several of the poses her mother had done earlier with remarkable accuracy.

"Wait'll you get a load of me"
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Prophaniti

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

UnholyDk1103


JohnAubrey

Nice - reminds me of an adolescent fantasy of mine about my neighbour, even if she wasn't in Elise's league!
I'm currently (very slowly) writing the following stories, all of which can be found on this forum:

Undercover
Body Swap
My Type of Woman
April Fool's

wowser1016

This is a great start and we need to see more. K+!

hatour

 Great start! I love the daughter love interest. I can't wait to read more and see how you have the story progress.

Prophaniti

Thanks everyone, glad you like it

I had actually planned on this being a one-off, but since you guys want a sequel I thought about it actually came up with something that I like

fair warning though, I am very slow at this and have a habit of writing and re-writing. So it won't be delivered piecemeal and be 1 big piece like this
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login