Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583142 Posts in 74319 Topics by 30057 Members - Latest Member: Jmorri87 June 05, 2024, 06:14:32 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce  (Read 50430 times)

Offline Layingthelawe@gmail.com

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce
« Reply #120 on: March 18, 2022, 11:10:34 pm »
Your description of muscle is unparalleled.  But I guess building up your body means you tear down your empathy and become a monster.  Absolute power corrupts absolutely?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #120 on: March 18, 2022, 11:10:34 pm »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #121 on: March 19, 2022, 07:42:04 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Your description of muscle is unparalleled.  But I guess building up your body means you tear down your empathy and become a monster.  Absolute power corrupts absolutely?

I sort of agree with you here, while they would not have to be completely nice, they can still be a little arrogant, and have a need to show off, it would be cool to see at least one nice person who has muscles in this kind of story, like I said, I personally do love seeing girls with strength like Femke and Violet, and see them use that strength, but maybe instead of using it to hurt people, they could use it to help people, or just show off for fun, not using other people, but using heavy objects or stuff. Anyway, I still love your description and can't wait to see more. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #122 on: March 22, 2022, 12:59:43 am »
The descriptions are so good. Makes the story really come to life. I just love this story and am always wondering where it will go next!

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #123 on: March 25, 2022, 03:50:30 pm »
I love the descriptions, but the way the story has shifted to no longer focusing on the characters it was revolving around in the first act really gives it a feel of being made up as it goes along.  For storytelling's sake, I would have preferred tinder it continue to revolve around the narrator's wife and Violet.

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #124 on: March 28, 2022, 03:38:53 pm »
I think Femke is awesome and love the addition of more characters!  :clap: :rock:

Offline Steve6117

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #125 on: April 13, 2022, 11:24:01 am »
Bump again

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #126 on: April 27, 2022, 03:14:50 am »
Thank you guys!

For the record; my stories don't have heroes, just narrators and we're all heroes in our own stories.

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #127 on: April 27, 2022, 03:16:39 am »
#37  Between Boulders and a Hard Place

Adam's POV

Femke oozes superiority, as she looks up at the sweat soaked, bruised, and crying power-lifter who is quivering in her grip. Sheila’s naked breasts hang, trembling, and bounding with every terrified breath. The Dutch girl then looks at me and flexes her pecs up and down while holding my defeated friend over her head.

*BAM!*

A giant pair of powerful legs wrap around the standing teen’s midsection as muscular arms intertwine with the girl’s arms as well. It’s Paula! She has leapt onto the teenager scissoring her midsection face to face while pulling outward on the arms holding her best friend in the air! Femke yelps in shock as my wife locks her ankles squeezing with tremendous pressure!

“I’m going to break every bone in your body!” Paula howls!

I am worried for my wife, but the school girl has been using all of her strength against Sheila’s prodigious might. The teen has been going 110% in intense battle for over 30 minutes now, and Paula is rested and ready for round 2. Not to mention Femke is holding 256 lbs of woman over her head and she can’t let go thanks to my wife’s grip on her arms.

The teen stumbles getting squeezed by 28 inch thighs and her tired arms are bending at the elbows outwards lowering Sheila. Femke lets out an anguished scream, her arms bending further as Paula pulls on her biceps in the opposite direction. It is a surreal sight seeing a teenager holds over 400 pounds of women off the ground. Femke rears back and lets out a war cry! The teenager’s arms stop widening and begin to straighten again, Sheila slowly rises back up. Paula looks terrified as the girl muscles herself out of her hold!

“Don’t you lay a fucking hand on my wife!” I scream out!

The monstrous teen stops dead and turns to me with a wicked grin.

“What ever you say big fella.”

“AAAhheeeee aaahhh!” Paula screams!

My wife is howling like a wounded animal! Paula is suddenly beating on the teen’s wide back with clenched fists! My wife is flailing wildly, but Femke hasn’t moved an inch!? Despite the Dutch girl remaining motionless Paula’s panic is growing more urgent! My wife is wailing in agony but the teen doesn't seem to be doing anything, she has remained still while holding Sheila up to the ceiling. Boulders looks at me again with the same menacing grin.

“See husband, no hands.”

My wife releases her legs around the girl’s waist but she doesn’t retreat!? Paula desperately presses against the teen’s shoulders trying to… Jeezus Christ!

Paula’s right breast is pulled like taffy! Her large teat is crushed to the thickness of a hamburger between Boulder’s monstrous, bulging pecs! The Dutch girl is holding her in her brutal vice with the most outrageous pecs I have ever known pulverizing my wife’s poor breast into a paste! Paula screams out, clawing at Femke’s chest tearing the black bikini from the teen! Femke’s right breast is between Paula’s breasts but her left is out for the world to see. My wife manages to cram her fingers in between her breast and Femke’s pecs to pry them apart. The blonde stands tall, pressing 256 lbs over her head as she takes on my wife’s adrenaline pumped arms with her chest! My wife’s muscular back flares wide, she throws back her head, baring her teeth and lets out a tremendous roar as she gives everything trying to power Femke’s pecs open! The Dutch girl’s exposed pec flexes hard, bloating with frightening vascularity. It is a hellscape of striations forming one giant conical muscle! The jutting, porcelain torpedo is turning crimson as blood rushes to feed the monstrous tit. Femke’s pink nipples thicken menacingly toward my wife as crushes her breast into wrought out pulp! Paula’s bulky arms flex, her powerful shoulders bulge and her wide back flairs as she manages to wrench apart the turgid tits by a half an inch!

“My what strong hands you have.”

My wife’s entire muscular body goes into overdrive, tremoring with monumental exertion! Femke grimaces and bites her lower lip in pure concentration.

“You can do it Paula!” I plead

Paula lets out a desperate cry and raises her legs from the ground pulling with every ounce of her strength, hanging from the girl’s jutting pecs! Femke raises to her toes and screams out in triumph as her cavernous, jagged cleavage crushes inward overpowering my wife with raw, teen pectoral power! The quaking blonde's quads jut and her calves explode into bulging, angular diamonds! The girl’s glutes pulsate in hard jabs as she holds over 400 lbs of muscular women in the air! Sheila is blubbering like a baby as she is powered up into the air repeatedly for the pure mental torturer of both her and my wife. The teen’s titanic muscles have destroyed Sheila’s!

Without warning the Femke drops Sheila from her full height between herself and my wife. The hulking redhead’s weight crashes between their chests breaking the tit crush and knocking Paula to the ground! The crazed viking woman looks wild eyed, she is a woman possessed as she turns to me then to both Sheila and my wife twisting on the floor. She grabs the dog cage carrying me to my wife, still agonizing on the ground. Femke heaves me into the air above her head! The demonic teen is gong to crush my wife with the cage I'm trapped inside!

“Oh my god, NO!”

The girl slams the cage down at Paula’s prone body!!!

*CRASH!*

The impact slams me against the cold steel cage!!!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #128 on: April 27, 2022, 03:42:20 am »
Yeah, I guess while Paula, Adam, and Sheila are not completely innocent, I can't feel completely bad about how Femke is overpowering and dominating all 3 of them at once, the fact that she is deriving pleasure from their pain does make me question if there is anyone completely good in this story, if there is anyone worth cheering for, or is everyone just shades of grey, some darker grey than others? While I still enjoy reading about Femke's strength, I can't say it doesn't bone me up to read about her overpower two older, bigger women at the same time, it still doesn't make me completely comfortable being hard for someone taking joy out of destroying other human beings. Oh well, I guess I will have to figure that out somehow. Still a really hot read. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #129 on: April 27, 2022, 03:32:19 pm »
Awesome work, Femke is so powerful!! Keep going!!  :clap: :woot:

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #130 on: April 29, 2022, 11:58:56 pm »
I'm so glad to see this story continue. Femke truly is a monster you do not want to cross. I'm still wondering where Violet has been hiding... and perhaps growing?

Offline Steve6117

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #131 on: May 21, 2022, 07:27:06 am »
Hope this finishes strong

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #132 on: May 21, 2022, 02:43:46 pm »
Me too

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #133 on: June 11, 2022, 09:45:47 pm »
#38 Out of Quaranteen

VIOLET’S POV

When I received the invitation in the mail for photo shoot for an artisan protein shake company this was the last thing I was expecting to walk into. Femke was about to kill Mrs. Kelly with Mr. Kelly stuffed in a dog cage!? I barley was able to catch him before he is slammed down on her! I am holding the cage just above my head, stopping Femke from swinging it down any further.

I cannot see her face from this position below the cage, I can only see her sweat-soaked completely nude body, shamelessly exposed inches from my face. She is even bigger than when we faced off before. She must be around 18 now and she has grown a lot. Boulders is 6 feet tall and probably 240 or 50 lbs. Her arms must be 21 inches around, and her shoulders are pumped up into sectioned cantaloupes, but dead in front of me is one of the most shocking sights I have ever witnessed up close. Boulder’s pecs are true boulders! They are as big as my mother’s boobs but without any breast tissue on them! They are mountains throbbing out of her sternum three inches deep! They are like torpedoes and at the tip of those bulging missiles are pink nipples as thick as my pinkie finger and nearly an inch in length!

“Well if it isn't the American mouse, V’Cep’s in the flesh, what an unexpected surprise!”

The Dutch girl chuckles as she holds the cage with Mr. Kelly above me. I am nervous, she is so immensely strong and confident. If I’m being honest with myself, I am not nervous, I am scared. Years ago she was the strongest human I have ever faced but with the reckless mind of a 15 years old. The Dutch psycho destroyed me and two world class bodybuilders in the same night in the most humiliating ways possible! I was dehydrated and starved then, but now I am at 100%, and I am bigger and much stronger than I was back then too. Yesterday was my 19th birthday but a part of me wonders if it was my last.

I yank back on the cage causing the big blonde to stumble forward, as she does I am able to twist the dog crate from her grip. I barley get Mr. Kelly’s cage onto the kitchen island before Femke rushes me. I am swept up in the nude Dutch girl’s momentum, as she drives me backwards into the dining room! I get my footing and press my palms just below her pecs. I heave upwards forcing her upright and off her feet tossing her back several steps. Her shock gives me a shot of confidence. She forgets who I am. She is bigger but she never faced me in my full form. I can curl more than many men can bench, and military press more than most men can squat. I am VI’CEPS!

The nude Dutch psycho charges forward, arms extended, our hands meet palm to palm. The much taller teen leans down and forward into me but I do not give her an inch. Our arms swell in combat, her biceps are enormous! The are like footballs in both shape and size but my soaring peaks rise higher! The biceps that I have used to destroyed full grown bodybuilders, and power-lifters alike are child-like compared to what I have amassed in the last two years. My grapefruit sized, sharply peaked monsters are taking on hers in test of pure unadulterated strength. I am exhilarated that despite our great size difference my shoulder caps are slightly bigger than hers! They bulge like pumpkins against her leverage advantage, holding her at bay. Her power is incredible but I do not yield, keeping her at a stalemate.

“The American mouse has been working out… but you are still a MINNIE mouse.”

Femke heaves upwards, hauling me to my toes while driving forward, slamming my back against the wall! Her immense body presses hard into mine. Femke leans in and lifts, my feet leave the ground as I move up the wall! I slide against her rigid body as I rise, feeling every muscular bulge against my own.

Her monolithic nipples catch the tops of my bikini cups causing her to stop her lift, my toes dangling six inches from the floor. I can feel her pecs flex into rigid silos just below my collarbones. She draws her elbows inward making her chest thrust out even further making her pecs cram together, narrowing her chest nearly to the width of my own. The Dutch girl looks at my chest, it is thick, bulging a inch from my sternum, with a bit of breast tissue, just enough to look like breasts rather than solely pectoral muscles. The bikini I choose for the “photo-shoot” has pink, padded, triangle style, wired cups with a front clasp.

Femke’s stiff nipples drag down my rigid pecs as she presses me higher, catching the inner outline of my wired cups. The stiff triangles of fabric act like a funnel as my body rises, guiding her hard nipples closer together toward my sternum.

“I showed you mine” Femke sneers

She powers my body higher into the air until her thick, pink rods hit the three inch long, horizontal strap holding the cups together by a plastic clasp. Femke takes in a deep breath, slowly widening her back. She inflates her chest her and her pecs expand making her nipples part in opposite directions. Her thick, pink rods dig into my flesh as they cram against the insides of my cups.

“Now show me yours.”

Her breast-less chest expands outward, she looks pained, and her face scrunches… Her long, fat nipples bend slightly but don’t yield to the resistance.

*click… snap!*

Her erect nipples overwhelmed the plastic clasp! The bikini top bursts wide open, she has exposed my breasts with her own!

“Now that's a nip slip!” Femke giggles

I thrust my legs upwards, wrapping them just below her ribs and squeeze!

“aaaahhhhh!”

Femke stumbles away from the wall taking me with her. The blonde flares her lats wide to combat my legs. The giant girl staggers around while I crush her sides. She trusts her much longer arms upwards pressing me higher into the air trying to dislodge my scissors hold. Her thick, stiff nips scrape down my stomach as I am pulled higher. Just as they drag over my abs I lean forward, flexing my six-pack.

“Ahhheeeee!”

I have trapped her nipples between my bulging abdominal muscles, pinching them and crushing her thick rods flat! I wrap my arms around her head and pull her face into my chest, smothering her! I am crushing her nipples with my abs and her ribs with my legs while robbing her of air! The Dutch girl grabs the sides of my suit and pulls my bikini bottoms high, giving me a wedgie so hard it feels like I am getting sawn in two! The pain is immense but I will not concede any of my crushing holds! With a raging howl Femke leaps forward to the ground, slamming me onto the carpet beneath her body, knocking the wind out of me! I can't take in any air, I am gasping from the impact, writhing on the floor.

“You want to use legs, lets use legs Vile-Ceps”

She lifts my leg into the air by my ankle and jams her thick thigh under me then rolls to her side and lowers her other thigh over my body. Her naked crotch presses against my own, as crosses her ankles over my traps, trapping me in a full body scissor from crotch to shoulder!

“Hhhhurrrrnnn”

The force is immeasurable! Her legs turn to stone, squeezing down on me like steel pillars! It's like getting crushed between two locomotives going head on into each other!

“Boulder's thighs are bigger than Violet's waist!” Mr. Kelly gasps

The admission arouses Femke, I know because I can feel her... warmth. He is right, each of her thighs is at least 4 inches bigger than my 23 inch waist! I grab onto her right thigh with both hands to pry it off. I press with what little vantage I have. I heave against the smooth, gigantic appendage but it just throbs in my grip. Femke laughs and presses herself from the floor to get even more leverage! I nearly throw-up from the immense pressure! My pelvis starts to bend between her horrendous adductors! I am going to lose my life to her thighs!

“Fuck yeeeesss!” Femke moans

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #134 on: June 12, 2022, 03:43:06 am »
#39 The Crushing Conclusion

Adam’s POV

Femke is crushing the life our of Violet! The blonde giantess presses her palms to to the carpet and starts to pull them both across the floor. Once Femke gets to the dinning room table she reaches up from the ground and grabs the edge above her, pulling herself up while maintaining her full body scissors. Boulders powers herself into a standing position forcing Violet to flip upside down between her devastating Dutch legs! The top of Vi'Ceps brunette head is pressed against the carpet as she's getting crushed to death in the most humiliating way possible!

“This is so fucking amazing!” Femke says breathlessly

The Dutch girl shudders and then hits a tremendous full body crab pose! Violet's eyes bulge from her skull and her arms fall to the floor! Femke raises her arms, and hits a horrifying double bicep pose! The sweat-soaked viking's arms are heinous mountains, with rivers of veins crisscrossing down their vast terrain. Her crystal blue eyes peer down on me, cold and sharp, burrowing a hole right trough my psyche knowing my last chance of refuge is barley clinging to life between her tremendous thighs. The Dutch girl is a pitiless abhorrence of horrific cruelty and power. No one can stop her, not even... Femke's eyes go from glaring to shock!

Violet presses her palms to the floor and heaves preforming an inverted gorilla press lifting both her and Femke's combined weight of over 375 lbs into the air! The stunned Dutch girl is straddling the much smaller teen, three feet in the air! Before Femke can react Violet thrusts her hips forward slamming the blonde violently to the ground making the entire house shake!

The Dutch monster is shook but both women are injured and slow to get up. Just as Femke gets to her feet Violet leaps onto her back, wrapping her legs around the blonde's waist and hooking her arms in a full nelson!

“You want to use legs, let's use legs bitch!”

Femke stumbles throughout the room as Violet clings on, crushing her midsection. Boulders flexed her massive arms, and starts muscling her way out of Violet's chicken wing. Her teeth are clenched hard and her neck is bulging with strain as she starts to break the hold.

“Noo! Agghhh!”

Violet is muscling Femke back into the full nelson! The viking girl's arms are trembling as the 5'2” girl bullies her head down, locking her fingers into her golden locks! Femke rears back slamming Violet into the wall, then again, and again until they both crumple to the floor!

Vi'Ceps lets go and unsteadily gets to her feet first. She is exhausted but I have never seen a body so ripped in person, on stage, or the internet! Every muscle on Violet's girl is protruding from her like an anatomy model! Even the fibers of her muscles are visible without a single one flexed, her body is an absolute marvel!

“I underestimated you Minnie Mouse...” Femke says looking worse for wear for the first time.

The blonde behemoth does not stand, instead she just rests on her knees.

“but let's really compare power, this is all I need for you little Vi'Ceps.”

The Dutch girl is mocking the far shorter brunette, while kneeling she is nearly the same height as the 5’2” teen.

“I often think about your little girl body shaking in my hand as I curled you with this beast alone.”

Femke flexes her gigantic bicep. Violet looks stunned at its sheer size, it is nearly the size of her head! She cautiously raises her hands, meeting the viking's. Regardless of how stunning Violet's musculature structure is, she cannot compare to the sheer size of the girl nearly a foot taller and 60 lbs heavier. Violet looks at all three of us, injured and broken on the floor, then to Femke. This is suicide but she accepts what she must do.

Without a word they begin. With the blonde beast on her knees there is no leverage, or height advantage in this test of strength, it is just muscle to muscle. They lean into each other, chest to chest. The Dutch girl is broader but Vi’ceps is not letting her stretch her arms wide, in fact she is pulling their arms closer to their heads. The girl’s forearms are nearly vertical and their biceps bulge frighteningly. Seeing Vi’ceps arms bulge makes my mouth go dry as the PTSD kicks in. They are the biceps that started it all and turned my life completely upside down. If it wasn’t for some teenage girl’s gob-stopping biceps at a pool party NONE of this would have ever happened. Paula and I would be carrying on with our lives, happily married and growing old together. If Violet had lost like she should have as a adolescent girl against a fully grown female bodybuilder so many lives could have gone unaffected. Instead the school girl broke my wife’s arm, and post the video on her website. Violet then became “Vi'Ceps” obsessed with internet fame, challenging and dominating the Culters to further rise her fame. Then “Boulders” would have never challenged her, staying in the Neatherlands. Sheila would not have fed into Paula’s obsession only to also get humiliated, and Femke would not be here destroying our home and bodies.

Violet’s wretched biceps are astounding in their definition and size. They look like mountains, her biceps are so sharply defined and ridiculously pointed under her taunt skin they appear painful. The towering peaks are split hard, one half slightly taller than the other like two jagged summits on a single bicep. There is not a single inch of smooth skin to be found, every fiber screams to be seen under her paper-thin skin, deep striation lines ebb and flow as they strain against the Dutch girl’s humongous arms.

Both women are straining and grunting like wild animals. Violet's wrists bend but she manages to stop them from going all the way back. The brunette bows her head and bares her teeth. Their arms quake with atomic force!

“Rrrrgrr!”

Femke's wrists bend! Violet is forcing them back and down! The Dutch giantess' eye bolt open in shock! For the first time Femke looks truly panic-stricken! She rears back and slams her head into the top of Violet's stunning her! In an instant Femke breaks their grip and grasps onto Violet's chest!

“AAAAAHHHHH!”

The 18 year old Dutch girl plants her foot and heaves Violet into the air by her tits! Femke's large hands cover each of the girl's protruding pecs as she tries to crush them in her grip! Violet grabs the Dutch girl's wrists and hunches forward.

*crunch*

“Ahhh! Fuuuck!” Femke screams!

Boulders falls to her knees! Violet is flexing her rock-hard pecs, literally crushing Boulder's thumbs between them! Femke rips her hands free but her thumbs are dislocated and possibly broken! With the 6 foot teen on her knees Violet swings behind the blonde and thrusts her arm between her legs. The smaller girl flexes her arm hard and drives her pointed bicep upwards into Femke's naked crotch hauling her off of her knees and into the air!

“uuuhhheee!”

Femke shrieks at the top of her lungs as her 250 lbs is driven upwards on Violet's sharply peaked muscle! The 5'2” girl grabs onto the hutch behind her with her free hand and heaves harder lifting the mammoth blonde higher on her demonic bicep until her upper arm is parallel to the floor!

“I'm going to juice this boulder.” Violet says with a wicked grin

Vi'Ceps slowly twists her wrist, curling her fist inwards towards Femke's belly button.

“IIIIEEEEEEE!”

Vi'Ceps drops her arm and Femke falls to her knees but Violet grabs onto her upper arms from behind before the viking girl crumbles to the floor completely. The stunned Dutch girl powers against Violet’s grip, spreading her arms from her sides. Vi’ceps slides her hands down to the top of Boulder’s upper arms, her thumbs digging between her biceps and shoulder caps. Violet’s grip is too high on Femke’s arms to have enough leverage to stop her from breaking free, the blonde's tremendous arms are nearly parallel with the floor she is kneeling on.

The viking teen bodybuilder’s muscularity is gob-stopping as her mountainous, powerful traps surge. A vein is starting to emerge from her thick neck, and the striations in her shoulders are becoming so prominent they look like pumpkins. The definition of her upper body is becoming more evident before my eyes, the viking girl unleashes a lateral spread that is far wider than my own body. Violet’s tiny hands are just below Femke’s bulbous shoulders, she is groaning as her arms shake against the awesome force of the Dutch girl’s expanding torso and ginormous chest! Both girl's upper bodies are fully flexed well beyond their grueling limits!

Vi'cep’s rigid arms are crisscrossed in veins, the cavernous splits are throbbing down the center of her biceps with ferocious exertion, but the Dutch girl’s enormous pecs are turgid, sticking out over 3 inches from her sternum! The giant blonde’s inhuman pectoral muscles are THE biggest I have ever seen. I mean I have never seen chest muscles so pronounced, defined, or voluminous on any bodybuilder EVER! The veins on her torpedoed pecs are emerging from every fiber and striation, her chest looks like a map with a thousand rivers running trough it. The teen’s hyper-bulging, hyper-vascular muscles are grotesque in appearance, they are deep crimson, over-distended and infested with dozens of pulsating capillary gorges.

“AhhhaHHaaaHHHH!!!!!”

Femke lets out a horrible scream and heaves with terrifying power, her chest violently bolts forward straining to 4 inches! Violet’s arms are getting forced outwards!

“NNNoooooo!!!” Violet screams!

Both of the teen’s overexerted muscles vibrate with raging intensity, sweat cascades from their hyper-pumped bodies as they emit high pitched anguished squeals!

“hurhhh”

“ffffsssssst”

The Dutch girl’s gargantuan pecs are getting pressed together forming a gorge of jagged cleavage!

*pop*

“GRRRRRAAAHHHHH!”

Femke’s broad shoulder are shrinking! The blonde's face is crimson, she is exerting so severely she is trembling but it is all in vain! The viking girl's hulking arms are pinned to her sides! Violet is not relenting, she is continuing to press the Dutch girl’s upper arms inward compressing her barreled chest! The muffled popping is Femke’s cartilage! Violet is crushing her muscular upper body with just her arms! The big blonde’s chest bulges further forward as her sides are crushed against her own powerful limbs!

*pop*
*pop*

Every striation on Femke’s upper body is screaming out! Her entire body is quivering!

*pop*

Boulder’s cries out as the pops begin to become louder more rapid! The Dutch girl’s broad upper torso is so compacted it is now more narrow than Violet’s!

“Oh GOD!” Femke cries out!

The smaller girl squeezes harder.

*pop*
*pop*

“This... ends... NOW!”

Femke's knees leave the ground!

*pop*

“Aggghhh!”

Violet presses Femke's 250 lbs for all of us to witness as the Dutch girl's eye roll into the back of her head!

-

As the police take Femke into custody and the paramedics tend to Paula and Sheila, Violet turns to me.

“With her arrest they will most likely take away Femke's vista. You guys should be safe from her.”

I look at her curiously.

“And you?” I ask

“Femke's humbling of me years ago was a good thing. I was on a really bad path that might have landed me in jail like her, or worse. I think this is a time to heal literally and figuratively.”

Violet then offers me her hand and I embrace it.

The End

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View