Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581889 Posts in 74196 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 11:59:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce  (Read 50175 times)

Offline Steve6117

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce
« Reply #105 on: February 11, 2022, 11:28:14 am »
Bump again

Forum Saradas

« Reply #105 on: February 11, 2022, 11:28:14 am »

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2022, 11:23:00 am »
More please!! :thanks:

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #107 on: February 16, 2022, 03:23:52 am »
All apologies, a bit of writer's block.

#35 SusPECt

Adam's POV

*SMASH!*

An orange blur collides with the girl with a tremendous thud! Sheila has come to her senses and to our rescue! The redhead slams into the monstrous teen carrying her across the kitchen! The furious redhead and Femke are hand to hand, shifting side to side. Their arms are spread high above their heads as they awkwardly stagger though out the room. The teen is massive, but Sheila is gargantuan! While Paula and I have been working out and taking MMA classes, Sheila has only been pumping heavy iron, cycling steroids, and bulking. At 6’1” and 256 of densely muscled pounds the redheaded woman is an inch taller and a lot heavier than the teen. The power-lifter was inhumanly strong before, but now she is nothing short of a Goliath. The two women stumble into the hallway foyer at the entrance of the house. Sheila forces the girl back a step but the teen extends her leg behind her bracing her foot against the baseboard. Femke uses her bracing to push Sheila back a couple of steps before the redhead extends her leg back against he wall behind herself in the same manner.  In the 6 foot wide entry way they lower their arms to shoulder level and lean into each other, chest to chest. This is the power-lifter’s strong suit so to speak. Sheila’s chest is twin diesel engine blocks of power, she can bench 8 plates, 8! Her J-cup tits hide titanic pecs, she has literally pressed the back end of a hatchback off the ground from underneath.

“I can bench press over two-hundred...” Femke says with pride

“That’s cute bitch, but I can bench FOUR hundred and 5 pounds!” Sheila grins

The redhead’s soccer ball sized breasts jump as her bulging muscles drive them forward testing the very limit of her white, skin tight under-armor shirt. Sheila presses Femke’s palms to her shoulders, elbows stretched well behind her wide back.

“By my math that is double what you can bench Barbie. Can you feel that? Does it feel like 405 pounds of power?” Sheila sneers

Sheila’s huge breasts expand lifting their mass even higher, her skin-tight rides up her thick belly.

“Yes… it does feel like 405 pounds.” Femke strains

Boulders takes in a deep breath and heaves. The soft layer of tissue dissolves completely, it was far thinner than I had imagined. The teen lowers her head, her protuberant pecs billow making the modest bikini stretch, in a instant her tits went from buxom to beastly. The underside of her top separates from her sternum revealing the entire base of her pecs. The exposed underside and sides of her chest reveal tremendous, deeply grooved muscles, tightly striated and vascular.

“Does this feel like 210?” The Dutch girl growls

The teen’s pecs erupt, the black bikini audibly stretches to its limit vacuum forming to the bulging folds of her extraordinarily muscled chest!

“Because this is 210… KILOS! By my math that is 463 pounds, but you tell me... Does it feel like 463 pounds?”

The seasoned power-lifter’s eyes widen! Sheila’s breasts bolt, her nipples strain against her drum-tight shirt. They are thick knobs strong enough to stretch the dense fabric sheer as they become more and more erect. The power-lifter’s muscle are writhing along her shoulders, arms, and chest. Sheila giant breasts are quaking with tremendous force, she gasps as her palms are getting pressed back towards her! The redhead takes in a deep breath and widens her muscular back stopping the girl’s assault. The teen looks down, their chests are nearly touching. The girl they call Boulders grins wickedly.

“From what I can see there is a pair of bulging, rock-hard muscles crammed together to form 10 centimeters of power and there is a pair of soft, spread apart, trembling teats.” The girl says admiring the view

I never thought a pair of breasts as intimidating before but seeing the conical, bulging, obscene towers of angry flesh causes dread to wash over me. In contrast, Sheila’s breasts look soft, and docile. The redhead’s nipples are pointing in opposite directions and fully erect as her parting breasts splay across her chest, quivering beneath her tight top.

Sheila extends her other leg behind her, bracing both feet against the wall. She takes in a deep breath and heaves, letting out a rage filled masculine roar! The teen’s core visibly galvanizes with muscles tightening from her quads up through her abs. Femke lets out a scream of her own, baring her teeth. Sheila’s chest swells as the nationally ranked powerhouse unleashes her might. Our friend’s tree trunk legs bulge and glutes flex, she is not just using her chest, she is summoning all of her power. Their hands move to the center, both giving equal force. The power in their chests is unfathomable, Sheila’s skin tight top is at it’s very limit, the fabric between her wide, power-packed tits is nearly sheer.

Femke throws her face to the ceiling, the cups of her bikini stretch further exposing thick veins, gnarled fibers, and convexed ridges. They are ghastly in appearance, like heinous, visceral mountains. The harder Sheila pushes the further Femke’s pecs swell, and darken to a deep crimson red. The modest bikini top now can only contain a third of her mass. Veins snake in and over deep, hot dog sized ridges across her bulging chest. The power-lifter presses the sole of her shoe against the wall behind her giving more leverage against the freak teen and it is working, Boulder’s pectoral muscles are beginning to tremor. The exposed base of the girl’s pecs threaten to tear from her skin, they are honorific specimens of carnal power. 

*teeeaaarrrr… pop!*

Sheila’s thick shirt bursts open revealing her amazing breasts! They are bigger than my head but don’t sag nearly as much as any flesh with that kind of mass should. The huge blocks of muscle holding them up writhe visibly along her sternum and upper chest. Her large, wine colored areolas are completely goose-bumped with nipples as thick as my pinkie and half the length. The teen looks down, their chests are nearly touching and the girl they call Boulders grins wickedly.

“You are going to poke someone’s eyes out with those things.”

Femke slams the power-lifter’s huge body back into the wall with authoritative force! The impact is so violent the whole house shakes, knocking picture from the walls in multiple rooms!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #108 on: February 16, 2022, 04:45:44 am »
Awesome stuff, love seeing that Sheila got back involved and seeing that for a little bit, her power and size did overwhelm Femke, but in the end, Femke's younger, superior body turned the tables again, while Sheila might have the size advantage, she does not have the power advantage! And I'm guessing that Femke is complete natural power, while Sheila is fueled with roids and hormones, which makes Femke's teen power all the more impressive. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #109 on: February 16, 2022, 12:38:32 pm »
Wow that's great! Femkes pecs are insane! Love the muscle describing :)

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #110 on: February 17, 2022, 02:46:36 am »
Sheila is definitely in trouble now. She's got an easier way going through the wall now, than going through Femke. These guys aren't going to have a good day unless they come up with something.

Offline Mufu

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #111 on: February 22, 2022, 07:13:22 am »
Awesome story keep it Up k+++

Offline Steve6117

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #112 on: March 16, 2022, 05:21:50 am »
Please sir can I have some more

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2022, 07:19:03 pm »
#35 The Rupture

*SMASH!*

An orange blur collides with the girl with a tremendous thud! Sheila has come to her senses and to our rescue! The redhead slams into the monstrous teen carrying her across the kitchen! The furious redhead and Femke are hand to hand, shifting side to side. Their arms are spread high above their heads as they awkwardly stagger though out the room. The teen is massive, but Sheila is gargantuan! While Paula and I have been working out and taking MMA classes, Sheila has only been pumping heavy iron, cycling steroids, and bulking. At 6’1” and 256 of densely muscled pounds the redheaded woman is an inch taller and a lot heavier than the teen. The power-lifter was inhumanly strong before, but now she is nothing short of a Goliath. The two women stumble into the hallway foyer at the entrance of the house. Sheila forces the girl back a step but the teen extends her leg behind her, bracing her foot against the baseboard. Femke uses her bracing to push Sheila back a couple of steps before the redhead extends her leg back against he wall behind herself in the same manner.  In the 6 foot wide entry way they lower their arms to shoulder level and lean into each other, chest to chest. This is the power-lifter’s strong suit so to speak. Sheila’s chest is twin diesel engine blocks of power, she can bench 8 plates, 8! Her J-cup tits hide titanic pecs, she has literally pressed the back end of a hatchback off the ground from underneath.

“I can bench press over two-hundred...” Femke says with pride

“That’s cute bitch, but I can bench FOUR hundred and 5 pounds!” Sheila grins

The redhead’s soccer ball sized breasts jump as her bulging muscles drive them forward testing the very limit of her white, skin tight under-armor shirt. Sheila presses Femke’s palms to her shoulders, elbows stretched well behind her wide back.

“By my math that is double what you can bench Barbie. Can you feel that? Does it feel like 405 pounds of power?” Sheila sneers

Sheila’s huge breasts expand lifting their mass even higher, her skin-tight rides up her thick belly.

“Yes… it does feel like 405 pounds.” Femke strains

Boulders takes in a deep breath and heaves. The soft layer of tissue dissolves completely, it was far thinner than I had imagined. The teen lowers her head, her protuberant pecs billow making the modest bikini stretch, in a instant her tits went from buxom to beastly. The underside of her top separates from her sternum revealing the bottom of her pecs. The exposed underside and sides of her chest reveal tremendous, deeply grooved muscles, tightly striated and vascular.

“Does this feel like 210?” The Dutch girl growls

The teen’s pecs erupt, the black bikini audibly stretches to its limit vacuum forming to the bulging folds of her extraordinarily muscled chest!

“Because this is 210… KILOS! By my math that is 463 pounds, but you tell me... Does it feel like 463 pounds?”

The seasoned power-lifter’s eyes widen! Sheila’s breasts bolt, her nipples strain against her drum-tight shirt. They are thick knobs strong enough to stretch the dense fabric sheer as they become more and more erect. The power-lifter’s muscle are writhing along her shoulders, arms, and chest. Sheila giant breasts are quaking with tremendous force, she gasps as her palms are getting pressed back towards her! The redhead takes in a deep breath and widens her muscular back stopping the girl’s assault. The teen looks down, their chests are nearly touching. The girl they call Boulders grins wickedly.

“From what I can see there is a pair of bulging, rock-hard muscles crammed together to form 10 centimeters of power and there is a pair of soft, spread apart, trembling teats.” The girl says admiring the view

I never thought a pair of breasts as intimidating before but seeing the conical, bulging, obscene towers of angry flesh causes dread to wash over me. In contrast, Sheila’s breasts look soft, and docile. The redhead’s nipples are pointing in opposite directions and fully erect as her parting breasts splay across her chest, quivering beneath her tight top.

Sheila extends her other leg behind her, bracing both feet against the wall. She takes in a deep breath and heaves, letting out a rage filled masculine roar! The teen’s core visibly galvanizes with muscles tightening from her quads up through her abs. Femke lets out a scream of her own, baring her teeth. Sheila’s chest swells as the nationally ranked powerhouse unleashes her might. Our friend’s tree trunk legs bulge and glutes flex, she is not just using her chest, she is summoning all of her power. Their hands move to the center, both giving equal force. The power in their chests is unfathomable, Sheila’s skin tight top is at it’s very limit, the fabric between her wide, power-packed tits is nearly sheer.

Femke throws her face to the ceiling, the cups of her bikini stretch further exposing thick veins, gnarled fibers, and convexed ridges. They are ghastly in appearance, like heinous, visceral mountains. The harder Sheila pushes, the further Femke’s pecs swell and darken to a deep crimson red. The modest bikini top now can only contain a third of her mass. Veins snake in and over deep, hot dog sized ridges across her bulging chest. The power-lifter presses the sole of her shoe against the wall behind her giving more leverage against the freak teen and it is working, Boulder’s pectoral muscles are beginning to tremor. The exposed base of the girl’s pecs threaten to tear from her skin, they are honorific specimens of carnal power. 

*teeeaaarrrr… pop!*

Sheila’s thick shirt bursts open revealing her amazing breasts! They are bigger than my head but don’t sag nearly as much as any flesh with that kind of mass should. The huge blocks of muscle holding them up writhe visibly along her sternum and upper chest. Her large, wine colored areolas are completely goose-bumped with nipples as thick as my pinkie and half the length. The teen looks down, their chests are nearly touching and the girl they call Boulders grins wickedly.

“You are going to poke someone’s eyes out with those things.”

Femke slams the power-lifter’s huge body back into the wall with authoritative force! The impact is so violent the whole house shakes, knocking picture from the walls in multiple rooms!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #114 on: March 18, 2022, 04:10:17 am »
I'm sorry, isn't this the same chapter all over again? I didn't read close enough to see if it's the exact same, but I was hoping for a brand new chapter. I still really like this story, and hope to see other young muscle girls being brought into it. But whatever, your story is still incredible, WW, keep up the good work! k+!

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #115 on: March 18, 2022, 01:00:07 pm »
Shit, I am an idiot, I copy and pasted the wrong chapter.  :angry:

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #116 on: March 18, 2022, 01:01:28 pm »
#36 Between a Boulder and a Hard Place  

Adam's POV

The battling women are the nearly the same height, every muscle is taking it’s rival muscle head on. Sheila’s pinned arms are bulbous, brawny beasts billowing over the brat’s big biceps. The power-lifter’s super-muscular flex causes them to tremor with might as a couple of faint blue veins emerging under her shin.

“I hope to be as big as you someday but without all the fat.” Femke sneers

Despite their hands entwined the teen powers their fists towards her and unleashes a god-awful, massive flex. The teen’s biceps surge against Sheila’s. The girl has biceps the size of a footballs made of pure muscle! As they press against Sheila’s it causes the small layer of fat on the power-lifter’s larger arms to ripple. Despite the horrifying size of the teen’s biceps, Sheila’s cantaloupe sized biceps are still somehow growing!  The wall creaks behind the gargantuan, ballooning arms!

*crack*

The drywall gives way behind Sheila’s colossal right arm! The only reason the redhead’s shockingly tremendous left arm does not break through is because it is on a stud. Sheila grunts and flexes it even harder making it quake violently. The power-lifter’s arms surpass the cocky teen’s by several inches! Sheila’s lets out a roar as her rotund, powerful arms swell even greater, they must be 23 inches around! Our beastly friend’s inconceivably massive arm is still growing bigger, and bigger, and… bigger?

“Stop you fucking millennial cunt!” Sheila yells

The power-lifter’s pinned left arm is NOT growing, it is getting flattened, mushrooming around the teen’s harder bicep! Sheila would be far better off if the wall did give way, the teen is grinding her huge bicep down with her her own. The power-lifter’s arm looks like an over inflated balloon getting stepped on. Sheila is writhing, trying to break free but the girl’s body is firmly pressed against hers and not a single muscle is yielding to the straining weightlifter’s. Sheila’s bicep concaves completely! The huge muscle forms like Silly Putty to the younger, stronger girl’s. The power lifter’s 20 inch arm has been utterly destroyed and deformed by the 18 year old’s!

“My fucking arm, god STOP!”

“It looks like I burst your bubble!”

Femke burst out laughing as she relents letting Sheila fall to her knees. Every one of her muscles are beet red and her long, this nipples are gone, completely flat to her areolas! The teen grabs the broken, under-armor shirt hanging from Sheila’s shoulders..

“I will add this one to my collection of tops I have taken from my victories. It will go well with my other broken, red posing top, and a little man’s shirt.”

Femke tugs the busted shirt tearing it from the power-lifter’s uninjured left arm, sliding it over her right. Sheila catches the top just as it slides to her wrist pulling it back.  Femke drags Sheila into the living room as the tug-of-war ensues. The weightlifter pulls the bunched up cloth upward trying to break the teen’s grip on the other half. Their elbows and forearms press against the other’s, their fists are pointed to the ceiling arms flexed at 90 degrees. Sheila’s leans back hard pulling the teen with her, the back of her arm looks like the sun rising from vast hills of muscle, it is bigger around than many men’s thighs! The girl is pulled forward until she reaches out and grabs the edge of the heavy buffet table behind her.

“Let go of the shirt you Dutch twat” Sheila growls

Because of the damage to Sheila’s left arm she cannot grab onto anything so she jams her foot on Femke’s thigh just above her knee for leverage and pulls, stretchering the girl’s arms wide. The thick root of Sheila’s bicep dilates above her elbow giving her arm even more mass as it pulls on the shirt, her bulky arm swells to a full 21 inches of imposing girth.

Femke looks intensely at Sheila’s massive arm, her neck flares and her jaw clenches. The girl’s outstretched arm swells. Our friend’s arm remains locked at a massive 90 degree flex but her foot is slowly sliding up the teen’s bulging quads. Femke’s arm is growing with every centimeter she gains back from Sheila, bending at the elbow. The Dutch girl’s arm is at a 45 degree angle, pulling with astonishing force. Sheila’s foot slides higher up the teen’s leg up to her mid-thigh.

Sheila’s humungous bicep is quaking with absolute power, veins are emerging all around the globe of raging muscle. The Dutch girl inhales deeply, pointing her chest to the ceiling and heaves. Femke’s bicep quakes as it contracts, it is an appalling leviathan of over engorged beast. It rivals Sheila’s but without the fat, as the mountain forms over the teen’s long arm veins aggressively emerge everywhere from the awoken monster.

Sheila winces in pain as her immense, hard trained arm trembles. The 51 year old weightlifter raises her other foot, stepping on Femke’s other thigh. Sheila, the proud power-lifter stronger than most male bodybuilders is half-naked, standing on a girl’s upper thighs pulling desperately trying to not lose any more dignity to a kid nearly a third her age. The school girl’s face is grimaced, she is cascading sweat down her vein-crossed arm. The 18 year old’s bicep is hideous! It is bigger than I have ever seen in person on another human woman or man! Her arm is as big as the professional power-lifter’s but longer and fuller. The over-gorged mountain of muscle looks as big as my hamstring! The proud weightlifter’s gloriously muscled body with indisputable, awe-inspiring might is fully on display to us. Her 256 lbs of muscle upon muscle that has taken decades to amass is soaked in sweat, the bombastic woman is glistening under the can lights of our living room.

The 51 year old is grunting, growling, and spitting while standing three feet in the air on the upper thighs of a girl for leverage giving all of her remaining strength to save what dignity she has left. Sheila's shoes slide further up the teen’s sweat drenched thighs until the toes of the sneakers dig into the teen’s obliques, pulling Femke’s bikini bottoms upwards giving her a prominent camel-toe. Sheila whimpers as her legs begin to shake, her feet creeping higher pulling the bikini even tighter. The power lifter’s whimper turns into a wail as her trembling arm is getting pulled apart by the teenager, she leans back to use her full weight against the girl’s arm. The teen’s arm throbs with alarming immensity as the weightlifter’s dutifully dwindles. Sheila roars out, heaving back, pulling like an ox to wrestle the clump of fabric away from Femke’s hand. The teen’s arm stretches, her bicep yielding to the power lifter’s full on assault.

“Fuck. You. Brat!” Sheila seethes

The grown woman standing on the school girl’s lap gains the advantage, leaning so far back she is nearly parallel to the floor. The Dutch school girl throws her face to the sky, grimaced in agony. Femke’s arm is an offensive monstrosity of vile, blood-gorged flesh so carnal in its crude power it is obscene.

“Neukennnnnnn!”

The teen unleashes a terrifying roar; her blood-red, vein covered bicep explodes into a behemoth, grotesque mountain. Sheila’s feet tear off the blonde’s bikini bottoms as Femke heaves the massive woman into the air and over her shoulders!

The teen stands tall, with her Netherlands exposed, but unashamed, with the half-naked 256 lbs woman draped over her back! Both women are panting, chests heaving, their hair is tangled, and they are drenched in sweat. Despite only being 6 feet off the ground Sheila is terrified of heights. The power-lifter thrashes to get off but the teen clutches her trapezoid and crotch firmly.

“Oh my god you’re shaking like a leaf! You would think one of these grown adults would help you.”

Femke slowly rotates to us, with our half naked protector across her wide shoulders. My god, Sheila is literally shaking in absolute terror on the hands of the young girl. The evil school girl looks up at the trembling power-lifter delighted.

“They would probably help you if they could… But they know they can’t. They aren’t even as strong as you, and you aren’t as strong as THIS!”

“No! NO!” Sheila yells!

The 18 year old from the Netherlands gorilla presses the hulking 256 pound body completely above her head in triumph while Sheila screams bloody murder in abject terror!

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #117 on: March 18, 2022, 04:15:19 pm »
WOW! Amazing work as usual, this story just keeps getting better!

KEEP GOING!!  :clap:

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #118 on: March 18, 2022, 05:09:00 pm »
There we go, that was more of what I was looking forward to! And it was worth the wait, really awesome to see Femke overpower and then overhead Sheila! Really awesome writing WW, I look forward to more! k+!

Offline Mufu

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #119 on: March 18, 2022, 06:45:30 pm »
Nice new chapter great work keep going can't wait for more k+

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View