Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

sindd Collection

Started by sindd, August 12, 2021, 09:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sindd

Hey! New to the site!
Sharing some of my work, and of course there is more to come!
Tell me what you wanna see  :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


WhiteKnight

Awesome artworks! Please tell me which program did you use? Let they start lifting extrem different training barbells.

sindd

I use Daz 3D. Here's some more!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WhiteKnight

Awesome! I like your art works. Thank you very much.

WhiteKnight

To be honest your artworks are awesome. I especially like such couples with extreme different physical body frames. The girl should be much taller and many times stronger than the guy is. She should be beefy but he should be very thin.
Please tell me which files do I need when I have downloaded the DAZ program?
Can I give her bigger muscles?