LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Wiggle

Started by wolflightning13, July 30, 2021, 12:18:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolflightning13

A little something to see if I can get back in the writing game.





The Wiggle


        I'd known Jana since we were in kindergarten.  She was my best and really only friend.  She had all the checkmarks of the popular girl.  Beautiful, smart, extremely outgoing.  But she was also one of the kindest people I'd ever met, and strangely a major nerd.  One of my favorite things about her.  Anything videogame or movie related, she was all over it.  As such, she didn't care to be with the popular crowds. She'd rather be hanging out with me, the bashful weirdo.  We practically knew what each other were thinking at this point.  Sounds dangerously close to boyfriend/girlfriend, but I wouldn't be able to take it to the next level unless she practically shoved me into it.  She sure loved to tease me though.  And good grief was she good at it.   Flash me one of her looks, and she had me hook, line, and sinker, to do whatever she wanted.  I'm serious.  Those green eyes of hers had built in hypnotizers or something.  I always got stuck helping her with one of her weird ideas.  And the new one was a doozy.

   "A contest?  What are you talking about?"  I asked her as we sat playing some Mortal Kombat. 

   "I told you.  I flex my bicep bigger than anyone or anything, and we make money off of it."  She said, flipping her long black hair over her shoulders.

   "I thought you were joking."  I was a little confused.

   "Of course not.  We can make some serious cash off this."

   "Crap!" I said, as  Jana killed my guy again.  "Why do you keep saying we?"

   "Isn't it obvious?  You're going to help me.  And when I make enough money, you'll never have to work again.  It's a win/win." 

   "But come on Jana.  How are you going to make money off flexing... flexing your bicep?  That doesn't make any sense."

   Still absorbed in the game, and still kicking my ass, she briefly looked in my direction.

   "You'll see."

   I didn't know what to think.

   "But even if you were a bodybuilder, I mean scientifically, you couldn't get as big as the biggest guy, could you?  A woman can't get as big or as strong as a guy, can they?  I mean, the way their bodies are built?"  I was fumbling over my words, trying to not come off as a jerk.

   "I agree, Jason.  But we're not talking about other women.  We're talking about me." 

   I hesitated.  "Come on Jana, you know I don't want to make you mad.  I'm just..."

   "Don't worry, JJ.  You'll always be my BFF.  But I'm telling you right now, I will out flex anyone and anything.  It doesn't matter."

   Jana had always been set in her ways.  It didn't pay to argue much further, but I guess I had to get a grasp on the situation, and to a further extent continue to fuel my growing erection which I had managed to conceal with the controller. 

   "How?  You've never worked out a day in your life.  Who would you even challenge?"  I asked. 

   "Well, you for starters."  Jana said.

   I almost let out a gasp.  It was no secret between us that I had a... thing... for muscular girls.  Of course, immediately thoughts of a jacked Jana flexing her giant bicep in my face ran through my head.   I couldn't help it.  And I began to blush. 

   "Seriously?  I'm almost skinnier than you.  That's not much of a contest."

   "I need a warm-up.  And don't act like you wouldn't bust a nut on the spot if I had a bigger bicep than you.  I see you blushing over there." 

   "Hey now..."  I said, blushing even harder.

   "Don't get embarrassed bestie.  I know you like the muscley chicks.  If I can make you cream your pants until you faint, just imagine what I can do everyone else?  They'll be begging to pay me." 

   I was speechless.

   She set down her controller, got off my bed, and walked over to my desk.  Grabbing a tape measure, she spun around and grinned. 

   "What?"  I asked, looking around. 

   "Now we must analyze the specimen." 

   I couldn't help but chuckle. 

   "What are you doing?" 

   "Getting scientific on your ass.  Now raise your arm."

   "Jana."

   "Shhh.  Just do it." 

   Jana pulled my arm up until it was straight out from my body. 

   "Now hold it there."  she said. 

   I rolled my eyes. 

   She came around to the other side of the bed and jumped on it, scooting up until her nose was inches from my arm.  She began to gently pinch it with her fingers. 

   "Hmmmm.  Soft and doughy composition."  Jana said.

   "Is this really necessary?"  I tried to briefly pull my arm back, but unbelievably, Jana held it in place with two fingers, barely even putting any pressure on it!  I must've not tried very hard.  Yeah that was it. 

   "This is all necessary, silly.  Now for the measurements.  Stay still."

    I continued to hold my arm out, though it was starting to get tired.  Hopefully we'd get this over quickly.  Jana smiled and pulled the tape out.  It was a cloth measuring tape my mom gave me for some projects.  And it just so happened that it made for a perfect arm measuring tool.  She wrapped the tape around my unflexed arm and studied the number. 

   "11 and 3/4 inches unflexed.  Noted.  Okay, flex."

   I sighed and rolled my eyes again, but did as she asked. 

   "12 inches even.  Noted."  Jana said, a hilariously serious look on her face.

   "Noted?  Are you writing with your brain?"  I asked, sarcastically.

   "Just storing the measurements in my memory bank."

   "You're weird."  I said.

   "I'm a scientist right now.  I must speak as I do."  She grinned and handed me the tape.  "My turn." 

   I couldn't help but chuckle again as she held out her thin arm.  It felt so weird doing this, even though in the back of my mind, I knew I was hopeful for a certain result. 

   "So?"  she asked.

   I reached out and gently squeezed her outstretched bicep.

   "Soft and doughy." 

   "Uno momento, my good sir."  Jana said.

   She began to shake her arm, twisting it vigorously back and forth.

   "What are you doing?"  I asked.

   "Duh.  Everyone knows you have to wiggle the muscle to get the juices flowing."  she said matter-of-factly.

   My breath caught in my throat as I noticed her arm seemed to be adding mass with every swing!  I could literally see more and more bicep and tricep swinging to and fro with every "wiggle"! 

   "Holy shit!  No way.  No way!"  I said, flabbergasted.

   "Ahh.  That feels pretty good for the moment.  Would you like to test the goods one more time?"  Jana said, holding her unflexed arm out in front of me. 

   Good God, there was an actual mound on top of her arm.  Her bicep was unflexed, extended out in a straight line, but it absolutely refused to stay flat like my arm.  My eyes latched onto her narrow wrist and slowly followed it down the line to a forearm that opened up like an airport runway with rumbling hills bursting through the pavement.  But then it was like those rumbling hills ran into a wall.  A looming wall of beef already engorged with so much strength, it seemed to be trying to escape the skin, pressing upwards like a trembling lava dome on the brink of eruption.  And like an underwater mountain reaching for depths unknown, her tricep powered downwards, a curved monolith of stone. 

   "Touch it, again."  Jana said.

   My fingers instinctively curled inwards in anticipation of what was to come.  The electricity flowing through my veins at that moment was almost unbearable, my dick having long since passed standing to attention, throbbing harder with each heartbeat, threatening to explode at any second.  The moment her skin touched mine, I felt a jolt run through my entire body, nearly sweeping my legs out from under me.  I couldn't keep my knees from knocking.  Hell, I couldn't even keep my tongue from rolling out of my mouth like a slobbering dog. Who cared about embarrassment at that moment?   My hand was resting on the biggest lump of muscle I'd ever seen in my life.  It should've been an impossibility, but my hand wasn't just resting on the muscle, it looked positively small in comparison!  What was it like?  A baseball?  No!  Too small.  A softball?  Couldn't possibly be.  Maybe a melon?  My mind was short circuiting, and my body was weakening to a point of paralysis.  How could it not be flexed?  How could a girl, my best friend, do this? 

   "What does it feel like, JJ?"  I heard Jana whisper next to me. 

   "I...uh..."  I managed to just curl my shaking fingertips, trying to grasp at something, but there was just too much!  I couldn't get my hand around anything!  Feel!  Must feel! 

   Jana giggled softly. 

   "Do you want to measure?  How about I flex first?"  she asked.

   "Measure?  Flex?  Uh huh."  I mumbled, never taking my eyes off the bulging behemoth slumbering under my hand. 

   "Ok, bestie.  Hold on." 

   The moment she began to curl her wrist, an earthquake thundered through her entire arm, expanding the colossal mound with reckless abandon, pushing my hand skyward by nearly four inches!  That was all it took to fry everything inside me.  I nearly blacked out as my dick erupted, gushing like a broken fire hydrant.  But she didn't stop...


jhunter

Nice one shot. Well done, with a nice set up. Hope you get your swing of things when you are ready.

wowser1016

Looks to me like you are back in the writing game. Very nice intriguing start. Can't wait for the secret of her muscle. K+!