Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Shower with a bodybuilder

Started by HarleyKG, July 28, 2021, 09:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarleyKG

OK, not the kinkiest of fantasies but one I realized I've never actually asked for. 

Figured I would try to set up as the last appointment of her day and propose we have fun and get clean. 


Del4

It is one of my favourite things to do in a session. A lot of women won't offer it, but there are a number that do and for me it is one of the hottest things to do in a session.

Polite Society

 Just don't get their hair wet. That was always a condition.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nujerz84

Always a great time doing this.. I wished i done it more often.

Blueline

Always loved it when there was a chance for it, most when you are the last of the day. And this bodys all wet is a dream of a view.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

myopter686

I did that once.  What an absolute thrill.  She just returned from the gym and asked if I wanted to join her in the shower.  I didn't use a wash rag but rather just soaped up my hands and rubbed them on her.  Very very sensual.  I highly recommend taking advantage of the experience if offered. 

Musculoadicto1965

On only one occasion I did it. It was at the end of a session with Virginia Sanchez. I soaped my hands well and I began to rub all those huge muscles of her, I gave myself a real glut of muscles.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
On only one occasion I did it. It was at the end of a session with Virginia Sanchez. I soaped my hands well and I began to rub all those huge muscles of her, I gave myself a real glut of muscles.
Oh man!  You sessioned with VS?  You're my hero!  I was not aware she did sessions . . . UTR?  She's been a "what if" bucket lister . . . maybe I can move her onto the active roster?  Heehee!!

Well done, mate!
Life sucks and then you die.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
On only one occasion I did it. It was at the end of a session with Virginia Sanchez. I soaped my hands well and I began to rub all those huge muscles of her, I gave myself a real glut of muscles.
Oh man!  You sessioned with VS?  You're my hero!  I was not aware she did sessions . . . UTR?  She's been a "what if" bucket lister . . . maybe I can move her onto the active roster?  Heehee!!

Well done, mate!

VS used to have a WB listing under the name "Vircosa". She had it up for a few years. I thought it was still there but upon checking, no it's now gone.

But my understanding is she only did sessions in her home country of Spain. She didn't  travel for sessions. When she came to the US to compete, she wouldn't do sessions and didn't respond to requests.

artax

Not quite a bodybuilder but very fit would say figure physique escort Jessie Fairfax does this at end of session- she offers nuru and other types of sessions

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not quite a bodybuilder but very fit would say figure physique escort Jessie Fairfax does this at end of session-
she offers nuru and other types of sessions
Okay, I'll bite . . . what's "nuru"?  Sorry . . . I'm very virginal.  Heehee!
Life sucks and then you die.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Isn't Nuru massage when the lady is 100% naked, applies oil onto the man's body and glides up and down on his back and turns him over to his front but the lady prevents penetrative sex by holding his cock. She holds his dick whilst moving up and down his body

Uh, I can live with that.
>:D
Life sucks and then you die.

liftcarryfan1

A few offered but I was young and naive...

Nahuel-H

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
On only one occasion I did it. It was at the end of a session with Virginia Sanchez. I soaped my hands well and I began to rub all those huge muscles of her, I gave myself a real glut of muscles.

Ohhh friend... what a fabulous experience you must have lived. I congratulate you and I envy you healthy....hahahaha

:cool2:
Fan of athletic and muscular women  ---
Karma is very well received.

boyofwinter

My best experience wasn't a bodybuilder but a 6ft tall athletic type. Shower was fairly quiet so she only needed to slightly boost her speaking voice, she really got off on giving orders. Then midway through she lifts her leg and sends her foot inside my shorts, by that time I was 'engaged' to the point she didn't need to do much at all with that foot for what she had in mind. We happened to be in a hotel which offered pretty high-end bath products so she ordered me to go ahead and do her hair as well. I sure didn't mind the extra time.