LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mom and Daughter

Started by Brfan, July 27, 2021, 12:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brfan

Hello, my name is Jesse and this is my story.


My childhood was nothing but odd. I'm and older sibling to Katy by four years, and though we were born into a pretty regular home, that all changed in the earlier days of our childhood. It took me a lot of time to finally understand what had happened, but when I was six our father lost his job, flushed himself down into depression and drinking, and it was that spiral that changed our whole lives.
After months of rejections and God knows what other sorts of problems he faced, he was a different man. A shell of his former shelf, actually. Mom was sad too. I can't tell you precisely what happened, but I have a pretty good idea. One night dad came home late as usual. Me and Katy were supposed to be asleep, but he made so much noise coming in that I was constantly aware of his arrival. That night, after the usual banging on the walls and stomping his way to the bedroom, I heard arguments. I couldn't tell what they were saying, but they were getting louder by the minute, until finally and indistinct sound of a thud came, followed by the sound and vibration as if someone had been thrown against the wall, and then some sobbing.
I was sobbing on the other side of that wall too, unaware of the real implications, but subconsciously sure that it wasn't just a normal day.

Surely enough, mom seemed hurt the next day, walking as if her arm was sore, and wearing sunglasses. I didn't have the intelligence back then to put two and two together. That same routine repeated itself a couple more times over the next weeks, until father simply took off one day.
I had no idea, but we struggled financially after that. Mom took us back to her hometown, where we lived with grandma and grandpa for a while.
One of her friends, who was a sales manager at some big gym downtown got mom a job, first as a front desk assistant, that didn't pay much but helped her get back on her feet after years of being 'just' our mom. I know realize that besides working at the gym, mom started exercising almost two hours daily. Cardio, some boxing and jiu jitsu lessons, and a lot of heavy weightlifting. She worked her way up at the gym, eventually becoming a trainer and making some extra money with personal training.

By the time I was ten, two things had changed in my life. We were able to have our own home again, and for me that meant I didn't have to share a room with Katy at my grandparent's any more; and I was used to being the guy who had a 'muscle mom' in school. Now, that may have seemed strange for the other kids, but I never knew any different, really. I saw my mom grow bigger and stronger, and that was just normal to me and Katy.
Mom wasn't just 'big' for normal standards. Looking back, I can now say that she was some serious bodybuilder. When I look back at it, I recall that mom's upper body after some nasty workout looked just as pumped as those male Hollywood artists, if not bigger. Her pecs and traps, especially, were so cut and big I think many people would be afraid of fighting her. And they didn't even know she by now held a purple belt in BJJ. Later in my life I figured this was all some sort of defense mechanism she developed. After being hit by her husband, mom decided she wouldn't let any other man abuse her, and so she made sure they couldn't. Her Amazon body was an armor, both physical and psychological.

Mom also started collecting a few gym equipment on our basement. Normally she'd acquire them second-hand, after the gym she worked on decided to replace their gear. It wasn't fancy or anything very complete, but it allowed her to workout during weekends or maybe some evenings while watching us. At first we'd stay in the basement with her, watching cartoons as she grunted and lifted those big weights. Sometimes she 'played' with us, using me and my sister as weights for her chest and shoulders workouts. I remember giggling and enjoying holding mom's hands as she curled me. I also remember how impressed I was with the size and hardness of her biceps.
When Katy was about 9 (and I was 13) mom started giving us basic lessons about the weights and exercises. According to her, it was preemptive. She was sure that at some point we'd be using the basement ourselves, and she wanted to make sure we wouldn't hurt ourselves 'the best way of avoiding that is showing you your way around here, right?' was her excuse. By that time we were both very used to watch mom proudly showing off her body wherever we went, from theme parks to grocery stores. Even at home she never saw many reasons to cover up her hard earned muscles, no matter what people would say. It was always a statement for her.

Now, I think it was Sigmund Freud who said that eventually all of us end up marrying our parents. Well, damn you Sig. When puberty hit me, I quickly discovered that he was right. What attracted me the most was the concept of a strong woman, mentally and physically, who could hold her own and was proud of her achievements. Now, I'm not saying I had the hots for my mother, but the fact is that I discovered soon enough that female bodybuilders were quite the motivation for long showers. It surely didn't help that mom, being an amateur bodybuilder herself, had a few friends just like her. What was 'funny' by the age of ten, like one of them coming home to chat with mom and eventually flexing one or other muscle for them to discuss training ideas, had turned into sexy by the age of fourteen. I remember one particular moment when we were at one of mom's friends pool. There wasn't just one, but three female bodybuilders there. On their bathing suits. Despite having to discard one of them (cause, well, she was my mother), that was one of the most exquisite days of my life. Even completely relaxed as they were, they exhaled muscles and power just by walking, laughing, tying up their hair... I'd say that day inspired me for a few weeks.

As time passed, I started noticing that Katy and mom were bonding more than before. Not that I cared, mom had always been very caring with me too, but it intrigued me enough so that I eventually tried to find out what was happening. Maybe Katy was 'becoming a woman'. Maybe she had a crush.
Turns out that mom was actually dragging Katy to the basement on a daily basis to work out, and Katy seemed to be enjoying. She was 12 by that time, and again, being raised in a house where a woman was muscular and strong, it didn't bother me the idea that the other woman followed her steps. Also, although mom tried a few times, I really wasn't into it. I wanted the muscles on my girls, not on me. Mom was ok with it, really. In the end, she raised us to avoid what she had been through. So my part was to respect and care about my women, and never hit them. To this day I praise myself that I accomplished that. I am a very respecting young man. Their part was to make sure that if a man tried to, he would end up being beaten.

Now, I was about to turn 18, and despite having a few dates here and there, the kind of woman I wanted - cheerleaders and athletes, since there weren't really any bodybuilders in school - weren't the kind of girl that wanted me, a skinny, not-too-tall pale dude. Plus, turning eighteen seemed like a hallmark in a young man's life, and I started seeking for a hallmark experience. By that time I was aware of sessions with muscular women. Men payed to touch, feel, some times rub oil on their muscles. Eventually there was some armwrestling or other form of strength testing that humbled and awed the client. Sex wasn't usually something involved, but that didn't exactly bother me. I was still a virgin and really didn't want my first time to be on those terms. I gathered my economies and started searching online for something like that as a self-given birthday present. A few minutes in and I came across 'Bianca'. She attended in my area - actually, her sessions were mostly in a motel about 45 minutes from where I lived. Bianca described herself as a 5'8" 185lb of pure, mature muscle. According to her profile, she was 43, had 15 inches biceps, and performed flexing, allowed touching and caressing her muscles, abs punching, armwrestling and some light wrestling depending on the size and skill of the male. Her pictures, though didn't show her face, made sure that her body was statuesque. Bianca's abs and thighs especially, drove my attention. Her session was 500 bucks for 90 minutes, upfront. That seemed fair.
I created a burner email account and emailed her. She was nice and caring on her words, it sounded familiar and it helped me relax with the whole situation. I told her what I expected and we agreed to meet the next Saturday morning. It was just perfect. Katy was sleeping over at some friend and mom had some clients all morning at the gym.

I woke up the next Saturday and checked my email. There was a message from Bianca that said 'room 311 at 10:30am'
'Perfect' I thought as I checked my clock. Mom had already left and I had plenty of time to have breakfast, take a shower and leave. On my way to the meeting, I felt something weird in my stomach. I couldn't tell what was it.
'Maybe those eggs' I thought, hoping they didn't make me sick right now. I shoved that idea away, believing that it was just my excitement. About one block away from the motel, I saw something that made my heart skip a beat. Mom's C-RV, a few hundred meters ahead of me, entering the motel's parking lot.
My head started spinning, I immediately started putting two and two together. More than once I saw mom coming home with some cash, which she always called 'payment'. That money she always hid in jars or behind portraits on the house. That didn't seem like a salary now that I think about it.
Bianca said she was 43. My mother was 43. I couldn't believe it. I already knew it was true. But I had to check.
I parked my car outside the motel parking lot and lurked in. Surely enough, mom was coming out of her car, picking up a duffel bag from her trunk and walking towards the rooms
'please don't be 311. Please don't be 311'. It was 311. As she closed the door my eyes, full of tears, gazed away for a few moments as I contemplated the decision I had to make. I could go in and confront her. I felt betrayed. I couldn't believe my mother did that sort of thing for money. Not her. But the fact is that ultimately, I didn't have it in me to go in. I turned around, entered my car and drove back home.

Over the next week, I tried to make peace with my mind. I tried to let go and pretend it didn't happen. I just couldn't. I looked at my mother, and I don't know why, I didn't see the same person anymore. It was killing me.
Finally, Friday came and I decided to do something about it. It was around 6pm and mom was cooking dinner.
"Hey mom, where's Katy?"
"She's downstairs, I think. Finishing up her workout, why?"
"Nothing. But we have to talk" I told her as I walked towards the cookie jar where I knew she left some money. I shoved my hand in and picked the two rolls of cash. Exactly 500 each.
"Mom, what is this?" I asked her
She looked at the money, not stopping her cooking, still with her back turned at me. I was impressed with the striations on her shoulders as she moved that spoon around the pan. Mom was really big "Money, why?"
"What money?" I insisted
"From my work" she answered me
"What work, mom?"
Her muscles froze. The spoon stopped whirling and rested on the pan. She turned around. Her pecs looked inflated, as if she was holding them flexed. I knew they weren't.
"My work" she answered coldly
"Yours, or Bianca's?" I finally spitted it out
"That was you" she seemed surprised, but her voice didn't change her tone. It remained cold
"How could you do this to us, mom? After all you've been through? How could you put yourself in a position of being beaten, being violated, being killed?" Tears were now rolling down my face as I spoke everything out
"Jesse, shut up and listen. I did what I had to do" her command didn't give me space to say anything back. I knew she was mad, and dead serious "I did, I still do everything I can to ensure you and your sister the best life you can have"
"But... but... that's... gross, mom"
"Is it? Then why did you go look for it, young man?"
"I... I..."
Mom was now in full piss off mode "First of all, why is it gross?  Because it doesn't cope with your values of what a respectable woman should do? I raised you better than that, Jesse. I raised you to believe women can do whatever they want"
"I'ts... just...."
"Just what? Second, I've prepared myself for that. I take precautions. And, obviously I can defend myself. Or you think the regular wimp man that asks my service stand a chance?" For the first time she sounded really dangerous to me. I saw what she meant. And remained silent.
Mom's eyes were deadly. She continued
"I can't believe this, but you're so ungrateful. You need a lesson, and it's gonna be right now. Come with me"
"What? No!"
"I said come with me. Don't you dare disobey" and she pointed the stairs to the basement. I went down and she followed me
"You wanted a session, you are going to have a session. Sit" she pointed at the couch.
Katy approached us.
"What's happening, mom?" my 14 year old sister was completely unaware, all sweaty after what seemed an intense workout session
"Your brother was just wondering what you are up to. I told him you were considering entering an amateur bodybuilding contest. Why don't you take that tank top off and show us your poses? Start with front double bicep"
My eyes bulged. My sister was training to become a bodybuilder? What the hell?
As my mind spun Katy took off her tank top and stood before me in her sports bra and tight shorts. My jaw dropped. As she raised both her arms and flexed, I just gawked. Sure, she wasn't anything like our mother, but it was freaking impressive, especially for a 14 year old girl. Katy's biceps popped out, enlarged by her recent workout and adorned by round shoulders. I watched in awe as mother commanded her to flex her abs and bricks of muscles jumped out from her core.
"Front lat spread" mother ordered. Katy complied and I stared as her torso sized practically doubled, her slim waist and strong, defined quads bulged.
"Back double bicep" I heard my mother's voice, as Katy turned around and obeyed. The muscles on Katy's back popped out, her traps and shoulders especially. I looked down and noticed how plump and solid her butt was. I was trying hard not to stare.
"Now Jesse, go ahead and feel it"
"What?"
"Go ahead and feel your sister's bicep" she commanded. There was no room to argue.
Shivering, I Got up and touched her right bicep. It was hard as oak. I ran my hand through it's peak, in awe.
"Katy, turn around. Jesse, why don't you take off your shirt and let her feel yours now?"
Fighting back my tears, I obeyed. Katy placed her hand on my project of a bicep, despite me flexing it as hard as I could.
"Hmmmm, interesting. What do you think, Katy?"
"Well... Jesse doesn't really work out, does he?" she was clearly uncomfortable with the whole thing, not as much as I was, though.
"Jesse, what do you say? Do you think Katy's muscles are harder than yours?"
"Y-yes... yes they are" there was no reason to deny it
"Not only harder, but from where I'm standing they look bigger too. Why don't you flex side by side so we can figure it out?"
As we placed our arms side by side it became quite obvious that Katy's baseball sized peak dwarfed and ashamed my twig of an arm.
She smiled shyly at me, almost sorry she looked so strong when compared to me. But mom wasn't over
"Now, I think it's clear that Katy's muscles are bigger, but is she stronger? I mean... you are a man, right, Jesse? Why don't you two wrestle a little? Just for fun"
"What? No! I won't wrestle her!" I screamed, begging for Katy to agree with me
"Well, tell you two what. There's 1000 dollars on the cookie jar. I'll give the winner that money if I feel you've both tried for real. Plus, I'll relieve the winner of all this week's chores"
I couldn't believe it. Whatever lesson mom was trying to teach me, I had already learned 3 times by now. There was no need for it.
The money and the possibility of having a 'free' week did the trick for Katy
"C'mon Jesse, It will be fun" she said, kneeling down in front of me and inviting, or more actually demanding me to do the same. I had no way out.
It took Katy less then a minute to completely overpower me. What started as a 'fun game' of us holding hands and pushing each other was now a full blown humiliation. Katy's shoulders and chest were much stronger than mine, and she pushed me on my back in no time. From there she mounted on me, sitting on my crotch, and held both my arms above my head. I squirmed as I could, but I was trapped. Mom, however wasn't satisfied
"We need to be sure that wasn't just luck. Again"
We positioned ourselves again, and again in less then a minute Katy had me pinned, this time she rolled me on my belly, sat on my lumbar and used both hands to pull my head up. I screamed in pain as I tapped
"Again" My mother's voice came from above as Katy released me "this time, Katy I want you facing me, and you Jesse, stay behind her. Feel free to grab her arm or her neck. Let's see if this way you have a chance"
Using my height advantage, I tried to put Katy in a head lock using my right hand as my left hand twisted her left arm behind her back. At this point, however, Katy was just enjoying the whole thing. She had no idea until now that she could dominate me that easily, her older brother, almost a full grown man. As mom said start, Katy broke her arm free of my grip with ease, and using both her hands now removed my other arm of her neck. I tried desperately to use my weight and bring her down, but she just giggled and her quads supported my whole weight. Still holding my right hand, Katy pulled me up, over her head, and threw me to the ground, butt first. Before I could realize, she sat behind me and locked her legs around my waist. Aware of what was about to happened, and in fear of the pain those quads could inflict me, I immediately tried to break her ankles free, but Katy just giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck, before using her leverage to bring me lying down over her. I felt Katy's powerful bicep pressing against my Adam's apple. I was completely at her mercy. She could make me cry in pain using her legs, her arms or both. It was the most humiliating sensation of my life.
I wasn't sure if my mother gave her any command, but I felt her increasing the pressure on my ribs and my neck a little.
"You know, I should let Katy put you to bed now, but I think you've learned your lesson. Katy, let Jesse go.
Jesse, go to your room, we'll talk later." Mom's voice was like a bell saving me from unstoppable pain. Katy let me go and, despite having little energy left, I stormed off the basement.


Apley44

Great start so far. Loving the mother daughter bodybuilder dynamic. Eager to see more

R41N

Awesome stuff. I wonder how Katy will act now that she knows she's bigger and stronger than Jesse.

wowser1016

As usual you have a great storyline started and I am looking forward to the next part. K+!

mussgal

really good so far - cant wait to see this one continuing!

Brfan

Katy went back to her room, locked the door and laid down in the dark. She was breathing hard, not because of the physical effort of her recent wrestling match against her older brother, or as she thought of it, her ass whooping of her older brother. Her breathing came from the rush she felt.
Years ago her muscular mother, her role model of a woman taught her the basics of weightlifting. That set some sort of fire inside Katy. She wanted to be like her, have bulging biceps and trunk sized thighs like her. It was all she knew, after all. In Katy's mind, a woman was supposed to have such muscles, and should be proud of them just like her mother was, as she walked around the streets with her arms and shoulders showing off. She remembered how people came to her, praised her on her looks. Katy wanted that sort of attention too.
And that's what she experienced watching Jesse's eyes pop out of their sockets as she flexed in front of him. Sure, she wasn't nearly as big as her mother, but Jesse's expression told her she was quite impressive. Especially being a fourteen year old girl. She already knew, looking around her school, that no other girl had muscles like hers - no other boy for that matter too. But seeing Jesse's look made Katy realize something else. Her body could cause awe even in older teens, and if so, probably in adults as well. That feeling was indescribable to Katy. It was just... warm.
And then their mother made them wrestle. Katy never thought she could beat her older brother in anything, until she did. And it was actually easy. She overpowered him, and didn't even waste much energy doing it. That caused Katy to feel something else. Dominance. Power. Being able not only to impress someone with her muscles, but to subdue them to her will was the best experience she ever had. It made her feel something she hadn't felt before. She felt... wet.
It's been two years now since she had talked to her mother about seriously training. Katy knew it was working, she could tell she had gotten sustainedly stronger though those years, as she got bigger, but she was still 'growing' in a hormonal matter, so she never had been exactly sure of how much was due to her conditioning and discipline, and how much was simply due to nature acting on her. Now she knew. Now she believed she was anything but regular. She was, in fact, extraordinaire. A young girl who could kick her older brother's ass easily. Who could impress, and maybe instill fear on him just by flexing her muscles. Still in the dark, Katy realized where all the warmness and wetness were coming from in her body.

Eventually, she dozed off. When she woke up, it was almost midnight. Damn, she had missed dinner, which never happened. She needed her protein. She got up and went down the kitchen to heat up the leftovers her mother had let for her. After eating, Katy cleaned up her dishes and headed back to the kitchen. She had too much energy to go to bed now. Heading back to her room, she heard noises coming from Jesse's room as she passed his door. Katy stopped and listened. Yeah, those were definitively the sounds of buttons being pressed angrily. Her brother was probably playing some videogame. She thought about just leaving it, but something led her another way. Before she even thought of it, she had knocked on his door and opened it, not waiting for an answer
"What are you doing here?" Jesse's voice was angry with the interruption
"I.. erm... sorry, I... I just wanted to be sure you're ok" Katy was just realizing she had actually broken in her brother's room, which would be forbidden territory until earlier that day
"Why wouldn't I be?"
"I'm.. I'm sorry... you know... I wasn't sure if I hadn't... hurt you you know... before" Katy walked closer to Jesse
"Well, you didn't. Now leave" Jesse's words tried to sound commanding, but the inflection on his voice reminded Katy more of a supplication.
"So, do you think I have a shot?" Katy ignored her brother's request and sat by the bed, next to him. She could smell his discomfort.
"At what?"
"The bodybuilding thing. Mom thinks I do. She says she never saw any fourteen year old with the muscle definition I have" Katy raised her right arm inches away from Jesse's face and flexed. It didn't go unnoticed to her how his pupils dilated and his jaw fell opened.
"I... I... don't know, I..." Jesse's mumbling amused Katy. She stood up in front of him, now flexing both biceps proudly
"She says my delts are pretty great, but that my most remarkable feat is how wide my back is" she turned her back to Jesse and spreader her lats. Katy blocked completely his view of the TV. "What do you think, Jesse?"
Jesse was trembling now. As Katy turned back and faced him, she saw he looked pale. He just mumbled unintelligible words.
Katy was loving this. The rush she felt before was coming back, full throttle now. She already knew the answer just by Jesse's body language, but she kept pushing for actual words
"Say something, Jesse. Do you think my muscles are impressive? For a girl my age, I mean" she locked her hands together and flexed her pecs. She giggled as she made them bounce up and down a few times, and Jesse's face almost melt down
"I... Yes, Katy... they look... very impressive"
"I guess you're right, you know... I mean.... I don't remember seeing any other kid in my school with muscles like mine" Katy pulled up her t-shirt and flexed her abs. She looked as they turned into a solid brick wall right before Jesse's glowing eyes. He couldn't blink watching her show.
"And I like that they are not just for show you... well, you know that, right?" Katy winked at him
"Y-yes..."
"Well, it's late, I'm gonna leave you to your game, brother. But thanks, your incentives will help me a lot going forward! Love ya!"

and with that Katy left a shivering Jesse's room, completely satisfied with herself
'I gotta do this more often' she thought to herself

Super_squirrel

 :bravo:love it so far. Can't wait for more K+

Tikka1910

Great story.  I think it's great that Jesse grew up in a family where women are associated with strength and muscle. And obviously he's going to need to find a girlfriend who reminds him of his mother. In the same way Kate wants to imitate and surpass her mother to become a woman in her own right. That's great. Can't wait for a sequel.

phil123

Great story and waiting for the chapter she overpower and outmuscles her mom

jeffbeans

Amazing again, please continue this!  :thanks:

jhunter

Good set up, nice flow. Could use a bit more descriptions. Keep up the good work.

tapion

Awesome story! Love the scene when she flexed her pecs in front of him.

Jaguar

* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.